Imagine if he was your dad, how impossible he would be to please

Imagine if he was your dad, how impossible he would be to please.

Imagine if you were trying to force a meme, how impossible it would be to please everybody.

This is one of the least funny memes to come out of the shitshow that is Holla Forums in a good while.

this is a shit meme, end it already

Imagine if he was also your great uncle through your mother, how impossible he would be to please.

At least you could humblebrag.

samefag
fuck off with your shit meme

if he was my dad, I'd probably be part of G-d's chosen people

shit would be pretty cash

Are you mad that your judenjaeger thread now has less posts?

[spoiler]Your mom[spoiler] isn't Jewish.

Well shit, it's been an open secret all along

there is footage of kubrick yelling at his kids for not playing piano right. nigga was incredibly hard to please and his daughters went psycho

Sauce?

Wtf I hate Kubrick now.

I don't think he was a sperglord who would treat a parent/child relationship the same way as a film project.

Yeah, but I would've been redpilled a lot sooner.

You're probably right. A few years ago his stepdaughter, Katharina, answered questions on leddit. Far from a psycho, she seemed like an intelligent lady and a decent human bean.

From what she told Kubrick was obviously a workaholic, but he did his best to get his family involved in his intellectual pursuits and offered them creative opportunities. She also describes him as being a very affectionate dad who was over protective of his daughters when it came to dating and such due to his dark perception of human nature. So while he had a strong personality his home was hardly an unhealthy environment for a child.

Imagine if he was your dad, how impossibly spooky he would be.

How do you know she's not lying?

How do you know everyone else isn't lying?

sad song :(