Bernie Sanders will not be considered for running mate

Hillary has announced that cuckold sanders isn't even being considered to be her VP.

archive.is/otvt8

Let's Meme and independent run into reality

isn't bernie votes going to trump better?

this to counter the libertarian cuck vote

Yeah, but a lot of Bernie people are #nevertrump, so they need to at least not vote Hillary. Our goals are

There's no telling how many of those will go to Hillary.
Having the dem votes split this badly would be a complete landslide for Trump.

Main point would be to divert Bernie Bros away from Hillary. Some will vote for Hillary, some will vote for Trump, some will vote for Stein (Green Party) and some wont vote at all.

Turning possible Hillary voters into any of those 3 groups would be beneficial.

those are unsavable.
after they have been robbed like that?

run, bernie, run.

We will take this USA into the clown age with our Mao dress as it belongs.

Our best bet is to convince them that the two parties are all the same and get them to vote third party. Many of them have already been brainwashed that Trump is a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews, so they won't be easily swayed into voting for Trump, but they can be swayed against Hillary by associating her with Trump. That wedding photo of Trump with the Clintons seems to be a favorite of the #NeverTrump cucks, we can use it to get Bernouts to join them. Just don't let that narrative catch too much steam among Republicans.

Convince them that Hillary and Trump are identical and it doesn't matter, the same why cuckservative shills tried to get us to oppose Trump. Some things to exploit are
and remember, above all else, give them options. The anti-Trump shills failed because they didn't give us another option. Endorsing voting for Trump or the Libertarian party would work on most "Bernie Bros" and endorsing the Green Party would work on most sjw cat ladies. Endorsing not voting and write-in-candidates works with either demographic

as the general election looms and Trump is btfoing killary and co, (((they))) will realize only a killary/bernout ticket can defeat him.

killary's vp candidate will come down with some undiagnosed illness, be hurt/killed in an "accident", or will be wounded/killed by a racist nazi drumpf supporter. they will be forced to withdraw from the race

the dnc will have come to bernout with a deal. step in as vp candidate, be the hero who save the US from a Trump presidency, and unite the party. who knows what other concessions he'll be given. he will take the deal because he is a cuck.

all the #neverhillary bernouts will have triggered themselves so hard at the thought of POTUS Trump will vote for killary. many will probably be on board already because they're spineless. killary/bernout will be the way for them to continue their "revolution".

Sanders can't be considered shilldawg's running mate because he's already Trump's running mate.

Catch up.

This was my biggest fear. Thanks Hillary, you are officially the most incompetent boob ever to run for office.

(checked)

What, you don't consider "vote for Hillary to accelerate the collapse, goy!" and "just don't vote goy!" to be valid options? lel

It's like she isn't even trying. Trump will slaughter her.

Libertarians are torn between Gary Johnson and Donald Trump.

Fuck Libertarians

Any idea who could become Shillary's running mate?

Biden?

There's speculation swirling around Pocahontas. Is Hillary stupid enough to walk into that landmine? Yes.

Doubling down works for Trump, she might as well try it.

this, bernie running independent would be best case scenario
all of the smart bernie bros would vote trump just to make sure hillary doesnt win
the rest of the bernie bros will vote bernie and take away the young vote from hillary
some hillary voters could convert to bernie
entire dem party is split in half
republican party stands unbroken undivided and wins by a land slide

jej

It's ogre.

NOTHING CAN RALLY THE DEMS NOW

The only shot they had was with Bernie as VP.

Thanks, Hilldog! This is truly cause for celebration.

Can a VP have 3 consecutive terms?

The only reason they didnt get Sandberg is because her DNC lapdogs would get upset at her upending the nepotism. It will be another DNC kike, either DWS (pls god no) or pocahontas.

I want this so bad. Bernouts would shit themselves in rage and vote Trump for sure. Trump would have a field day. We should meme this.

Because she's not supposed to win.

one word

Honestly, libertarianism wouldn't be too bad if we had a constitution and closed borders. I didn't mind them in 2012 when they wanted Ron Paul, but moden day libertarians are just blind, insufferable, and cucked

Jeb, Marco, and Ted tried Trump tactics and none of them are the Republican nominee

That's cause they didn't understand the tactics fully. Of course, Hillary doesn't either, but she might figure them out. In the end, it depends on how much Scott Adams she reads.

The sad and pathetic DNC. They shit all over everyone to shoehorn Hilldog into the nominee spot, and now they face the cold hard truth that the majority of Americans neither like her or trust her.

All they had to do was run an honest primary. Bernie would have energized the party and provided an actual counterpoint to the Donald. He would have been crushed by the Don, but at least he would have gone down swinging, and that energy would have carried over into other Democratic elections.
Instead, all they have is Shillary Clinton, a walking billboard of scandal and corruption. She represents everything about D.C. that everyone is sick of.

"…what, with like a cloth or something?"
And this person wants to be the next POTUS.

The other thing too, is the DNC had probably been screaming in their heads to just drop Hillary for Bernie and continue with their agenda, just at a different angle. But they can't. They could only keep their mouths shut as they're told like good little cucks. The (((special interests))) and (((globalists))) have a shit ton of money invested into Hillary that it would be a severe loss to pull out and abandon her. And if they did, Clinton would take each and every last one of them down along with her. In exchange for being able to live her dollhouse dream of being queen of the country, they bought her silence and vow to follow along with the globalists in what they say.

That's why still riding along with the sinking ship. They're just hoping enough dents and holes can be put into Trump's ship/train to sink it first before Hillary's steady descent into the abyss claims them.

fucking this more than anything else. Instead of an energized left wing force to stop Trump, we have a very reluctant force to back Hillary out of spite for Trump. I've never met one actual Shillary supporter and somehow her corrupt ass is now the only viable face of progressive ideals.

Trump should pick where Shillery left.

Pretty sure that people who really piss off the Clinton family have a bad habit of comitting suicide with 13 gun shots to the back of their heads which is a huge factor why the power brokers are picking Hillary.

There would have been plenty of candidates who aren't sociopathic crones with tons of political baggage to pick.

True. But they picked Hillary. And like I said, if they dropped her for Sanders or another candidate, Hillary would relentlessly and mercilessly drag each and every one of them down with her. I wonder if that idea wakes Soros up in the middle of the night.

nice hitler dubs by the way.

Born: January 26, 1958 (age 58), Sacramento, CA
Spouse: Carolina Reyes
Office: Representative (D-CA 34th District) since 2013
Children: Clarisa Reyes, Olivia Reyes, Natalia Reyes
Education: Stanford Law School (1984), Stanford University (1980), University of Salamanca (1978–1979)
Previous offices: Representative (CA 31st District) 2003–2013, Representative (CA 30th District) 1993–2003

The cuckening never stops.

Well if anyone doubted before then it's official. Hillary will lose (if the elections are fair).
Bernie was the only one to actually show some energy. Despite being a communist he fought for his points. And he would actually make a good adversary against Trump.

This race is forfeit.
I'll just bet on Trump now. Only Obama's martial law can stop this.

Pocahontas is being considered? Surely Trump is stumped. He can not battle that.

Who gives a shit about them? That's less than half a percent of the population. The vast majority of the lolbergs who vote lolberg are merely ironic and disenfranchised voters who don't know a thing about, or follow policy.

CUCKED INTO OBLIVION

A VP must meet the same requirements as the president. As Biden has never been president, he can serve as VP until he dies (as long as he doesn’t ever get two terms under his belt).

BERNIE DUMP

ok this would have made it very difficult for Trump to win, it was one of my biggest fears, what the actual fuck. I am pretty happy but its unexpected.

That's the least you should be worried about when Communism sinks its venomous fangs in a nation.

her hip supervisors of teenagers probably suggested it.
they want her to fail, hard.

Those tax rates look pretty good, tbh fam. Especially once you consider that you'll have $0.00 in medical expenses, which is a saving of about $5,000 for your average family of four.

There is no way on earth the dems would be so retarded as to walk into that disaster. Would spic and nigger men vote for a double ancient cryptkeeper white female ticket? Not in a million years. Trump would get like 30% or more of the black vote and win the electoral college in a landslide. Hillary needs to pick a black or dark latino in order to muster the colored hordes into being assed into voting because Obama isn't going to be on the ticket. There is no way - no way - the democrat leadership is that stupid.

obama care is currently shitting on this family of 4

Please KEK let it be Warren.

He gets half a billion in donations and can't even afford a suit that fits him?

Can you imagine the mad man doing this? Guaranteed no Wall St. bullet will hit him. He can leave Bernie in the corner and deploy him tactically to talk to SJW when they protest. And he gets all the votes from the BernVictims. It's a terrible choice and a fantastic choice.

It really pisses me off how they stand behind the politician, like they're supervising. You can almost hear them…. GOooooooooooooooddd goy!!!!

what the shit am I looking at

this is fucking bizarre am I living in some occult conspiracy movie world

The Madman is so hellbent on uniting this country he might actually do it.

It's the wall/rock of Zion you bluepilled faggot.

In order for any US senator to be given the go-ahead in US politics, they have to show allegiance to Israel by touching this supposed holy wall. The Jews believe the wall/rock to be an original peice of the Temple that the Romans tore down when they ripped apart Jerusalem during their uprising. After Jebus said for all Christians to flee the city, he predicted this total destruction of the city where "No stone will be left unturned" which if you're a bible believing Christian, you'll know that wall is simply not possibly the original temple wall because the Romans fucked that place UP.

Jews also love to gyrate infront of the wall and literally hump it.

I'm not entirely sure if it's total dominance of Jews within US politics (there's some strong evidence to suggest so) I think it's more for blue-pilled non-Christians (faggots that claim to be followers of Christ, but really just worship Israel and the devilish "Jews" that occupy that land) Basically American politicians can't get far without this blue-pilled vote and so have to publicly suggest they're friends to our greatest ally.

If he was true to what he said about being anti-establishment he would have told $hillary off instead of being her lap dog.

Okay, I'm really tired and feeling stupid. Who/what is DWS?

The turnout for the primaries already shows that the Democrats are fucked in the general.

The only question is how hard they will be fucked.

We know a good chunk of Sanders voters are interested in Trump, but even if nearly all of them went Hillary I still think that the Republican turnout will be so massive that it will easily turn the states that Romney just barely missed.

Wait, okay. Wasserman Schultz, that bitch? Well, she just replaced her in her current job, whatever that means. I can't see her picking a woman for VP, no matter what. Hillary hates women. Except for Huma, lol. I mean she hates women as professional or personal competition in the workplace. And she would much rather dominate a man.

Gary Johnson is sick and tired of hearing about Hillary's damn emails.

underrated

fuck no. all we have to do is bring jaded bernouts to our side. shouldn't be difficult, considerg how hard they got fucked over.

Now there's a guy who really doesn't want to accidentally fall on bullets and commit suicide by being stabbed in the back.

But he's not sick and tired of prepping the bull.

No, he's just a shill. Always has been.