Time to go back to
REDDIT
E
D
D
I
T

DUDE CAPESHIT LMAO!

I got dragged off to see Dr. Strange the other day. It's true, every one of these movies is exactly the same and I can't comprehend how anyone can be excited to see them.

That's a big meme

That's a big gun

Look, I know you like reddit, but ll this advertising you're doing is getting ridiculous. I hope I won't have to report you for viral marketing, you silly redditor.

Can you write any more like a reddit scum?
You have to go back.

Memeoff bro?

If it weren't for you faggots I wouldn't even know that this shitpile exist.
Only trhough constant mentioning in forums and board, the steaming pile of shit got asbig as it is now in the first place.

Just shut off your brain and have some fun lmao

They never learn do they?

not as long as they keep making gigantic piles of money and receive rave reviews, probably not

I hate everything

REDDIT: THE REDDIT

Looks good, tbh.

It sure is Holla Forums in here.

how about some forced diversity with 3 (THREE) females in the main team.
getting ready to have my ass QUIPPED apart by all these WACKY characters

DUDE POP CULTURE LMAO

If you need to explained why this is cancer you're part of the problem and should go back, as well as kill yourself if it won't be too much to ask.

It's a kids movieā€¦

More like a family adventure movie.

It's something a family could have some fun watching unlike most movies that come out.

Same deal with things like the Pirates of the Caribbean movie. You have to keep in mind that people with kids as young as 7-10 can have some trouble finding movies that are decent to see for both themselves and their kids.

Jesus that was cringey, and I'll even admit I liked Guardians of the Galaxy. This is just spoon feeding retards what they think they want to see.

Violence, swearing and sex jokes, fun for the whole family

The only thing about the first one that was good was how they faked you out at the beginning making you think you were seeing a villain about to do some dastardly plot and then it's just some dork. And they immediately ruined it by having him do a dance that made no sense and dragged on far too long. The whole thing felt like it was being phoned in by everyone involved, to the point that they didn't even bother getting the lip sync right on the CGI characters some of the time.

JENNY KNOWS ALL OF THESE MOVIES ARE THE SAME
But I enjoy capeshit.

How can you validly criticize a movie that hasn't come out yet other than judging the trailer?

Jenny is the reincarnation of Janus

Did you stumble over here from tumblr?

Obviously talking about the one that already came out idiot, try reading the thread so you can udnerstand

DUBS CONFIRM
JENNY IS LOVE