Any good tv series, movies about body modification...

Any good tv series, movies about body modification, I want to be a man with a fake vagina so I d like to see more body modification stuff.

And also documentaries especially about Thailand since it looks like the best place to have such an operation without the need for tranny pills and doctor

are you still upset with Holla Forums and spamming mass effect threads?

Da fuck

Orange is the new black has a lot of trans stuff but don't think there is anything close to man with vagina

It was only a matter of time before someone made the opposite of dickgirls

It is also pure kino

I couldn't finish the book because it was boring and made me want to throw up

To be honest I've never read the book. I tend to avoid gore in movies but it's not really explicit in this case. The pace is that of a standard Cronenberg movie, rather slow.

Memeing apart it's an atmospheric flick and a decent attempt at creating something meaningful in the shit awful genre of 1990's erotic thrillers.

Go back to Holla Forums

Sens8

That same user did the same thing on Holla Forums and Holla Forums, getting banned for spamming gay cartoon animals.

How many movies are movies simply titled Crash and yet have a decent following? I swear there is at least 3 big ones.

I sometimes feel like 90s erotic thrillers oversaturated Rated R, and now it feels like there's rarely any Rated R movies since the end of that decade. What a bizarre sub-genre. Only a handful were even good and some were just campy for trying to be so serious.

Holup, that was a cash grab film trend? No wonder William Friedkin's Jade was weak.

Not sure if i can find it, there's many other movies called crash.
What is the story about

Yup, a very bizarre sub-genre that will most likely get some kind of a semi-ironic cult following in the next few years. I wonder if there'll be a revival that might be already lurking around with the 50 shades shit…

It's the 1996 movie directed by David Cronenberg: www.imdb.com/title/tt0115964/

This.

What does leftypol have to do with this?

its just a poleddit bogeyman, ignore the sudocucks.

Define "modification."

He literally gave you an example, man who has genital change surgery.

BO never ever sudocuck.
Quick question, why did you start trying to force this again?
You stopped for months.

lol Holla Forums pls

Your waifu a drunk shit

Holla Forums truly are the biggest degenerates, makes sense since they repress themselves and become as hypocritical as christians

Oh, wait, that's every episode.

lol

I went to sunday school all my childhood, and on sundays, and several days a week after school, I was at my presbyterian church.
Just hope you're not a catholic though, or we're in for some banter.

Pussy cannot be degenerate

Holla Forums will never stop being so cringeworthy