Who are the least attractive women in Hollywood?

Who are the least attractive women in Hollywood?

How can one man be so based

I want to see movies about him.

Why is this a surprise?

Because 99% of the libcuck memedia would say how attractive and glamorous she is and only based future presidents have balls to say otherwise.

you sound like a bully tbh fam

There are way worse women in the world.
Still kudos for reking her.

more like a bull mirite

And normal everyday men…

here we go

Yeah she was kinda cool like that. Maybe she was too odd, you know?

What the fuck is happening

The girl asking the question in the video is credited in imdb for this video as an actress.

Maisie and Daisie.

truly revolting

Guess who it is

Might as well have made a thread about the few remaining attractive women left in Hollywood.

>Maisie
>Daisie
Are (((they))) for real?

WEW LAD

Leslie Jones

God-Emperor provides the bantz

We'll have a thread for animals some other day

I haven't even played Skyrim, and I can tell that's whats being referenced, not DBZ. The narration says "dragonborn" not "dragonball".

As to what's happening? Closest summary, these people are having some sort of protest/memorial. Praying for someone who died or something. The guy standing behind them evidently interferes or disrespects this in some way, bald guy decks him. I think he was holding a camera, maybe it was snapping the pictures. Someone's then taken narration from Skyrim and added it over the clip.

Dragonborn, you say?

He wasn't snapping pics tho.. nor moving his mouth

Yeah, I'm just guessing on whatever it is he did that set the guy off. He could have just been walking by and the guy flipped out. More context is needed.

TES has to be one of the shittiest fantasy settings in existence. I still have no idea why so many autists are drawn to it.

Michael Kirkbrine

Who are the most attractive women in Hollywood?

but that's from dungeons and dragons.

Protip: They all have tits. The slag you posted doesn't make the cut.

beautifulcelebrities.jpg

I'm thinking about adding another row.

It was a service/protest against the demolition of an old cathedral.
The nigger had been walking by annoying them, playing music from his phone, and talking shit. Eventually manlet dragonborn got tired of his niggotry and decked him.

I knew this will come

MAISIE TIME

Why do you close your heart before Maisie? She brings joy and peace and bad movies. What else do you need?

The only joy she could bring me is her death.

Hatred is unknown in Maisieworld.

BECAUSE WAIFUS ONLY BRING PAIN

WHY AM I HERE? JUST TO SUFFER?

You and I are the same Maisiefag…we're just at different chapters of the same book…

damn..

A book which should clearly be burned.

I CURSE YOU
GYPSY CURSE YOU
When you find a waifu…she will forsake you!
The Curse of Shake upon you!

Chl*e?

Small tits are still tits.

I remove the curse, nobody deserves this pain

Is there such a thing as an attractive female comedian? Not talking about living grannies who may have looked great or dead ones.

Is there such a thing as female comedian?

I see your point.

Post her. Today's the day I will sit through the entire video
SHOOOOOOES

I can't finish this video. Might try when I'm drunk.

I lied, I watched all of it to get it done. I like how the only people who were even chuckling a little bit were females.

Not even gonna click

what the fuck is that thing?

Oh god it's back up

this is the only one I've found who's even moderately entertaining

She's stunning and brave
>>>/reddit/

I don't get any of these. Can someone womansplain them to me?

Mysoginist

yeah well, I'm capable of enjoying someone's performances even if I don't agree with all their beliefs

Me too but she's just not funny

that's supposed to be funny?

no, it is funny. maybe it's too highbrow for you?

She's a nerd you mysoginist shitlord. Get over it women can be smart and funny too you pig

Maybe you're just a tasteless reddit cancer that finds bazinga tier humor hilarious?

I dunno fam, I wonder which is it.

Or maybe you are just a pleb ?

I chucked at the period pun. That's about it.

No see, get it, some words have two different meanings. It's funny because what she's saying sounds rude.

You should check out Back to You. It's hilarious!

No see, it's not funny. Period. Get it? Was it too highbrow?

THE MADMAN IS NOW PUNCHING HORSES

yeah, they should play one of the other triple A 1st person fantasy rpg titles out there..

No, they should not play that shit at all.

its not that women cant be funny. its just that almost never are.

also that joke is hacky as hell

any game that can provide a thrill induced erection cant be all bad

ANIMAL ABUSE
ANIMAL ABUSE!

it can if you're just a normie

its a solid experience. not that i paid for it but it had interesting quest lines, gear to craft, transformations tho they jewed us outta vampirism im assuming you either didnt play it or played it and didnt like it. if it was the latter, what exactly didnt you like about it? besides the shitty inventory and skillslotting system

Dull and boring. Literally ends it with "I'm not like other girls" and uses the obvious pun of Virgin Oil = SEX VIRGIN?

Shoes Girl is always cringe. The rule of thumb is "Would it be funny if a male comedian did it" and the answer is usually no. I used to do a set as a male comedian who thought he was a female comedian and played it straight that used to get laughs when I was younger but I soon found even that is one note. It's either period, dick/sex jokes or "I'm such trash/muh relationship" jokes.

Post a vid of you

0:50 goddamn seconds, and this is my second attempt to get through that video. Ugh. Fucking hell.

I'll think about it actually, maybe next wednesday when I have a set I'll get an audio recording

I used to do a bit about Bane
I'm considering doing one about the PT

Yep. You win.

I'm begging you. Give me something

Here's a HILARIOUS comediane.

It doesn't get less attractive than this.

Is that the Russian orthodox cathedral?

Disregard that, learned just now it was a protest in France.

18 seconds

i might be able to get through it if i watch it on mute

that being said, she is kind of cute and i definitely think i can get through it if i watch it on mute, but i already fapped today.

DO NOT WANT

I also chucked. I am ashamed.

cuter than jenny, that's for sure.

Chick has a "kill me" look.

2/3 of the females here have a "I won the fucking lottery" look; pic #3 is inconclusive however.

You shut your whore mouth! Do not insult Jenny peace be upon her

I liked her when she fronted that rock band.

Who/what is this?

Ben Stiller had a TV show.

One episode was all about the hotness of Sarah Jessica Parker. Ben was totally flummoxed because she was so beautiful.

Neat!

autism aside, she can look good

Those fucking socks. The outfit would've been fine without the socks

like i said, autism.