ITT what to say to instantly ostracize yourself. I'll start "The strong should fear the weak."

ITT what to say to instantly ostracize yourself. I'll start "The strong should fear the weak."

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2016/06/17/health/gunshot-wound-long-recovery/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

"I'm voting trump"
tfw commiefornia

"There are biological differences between the average male and average female brain"

Feels bad man

"Democracy just increases the number of tyrants"

I masturbate to cartoon catgirls.

There is nothing wrong with educated hierarchy. Furthermore, this hierarchy ought to promote universal values and include honoring one's heritage and traditional culture. Multiculturalism in one state is impossible, because a nation-state is defined as a single nation living in a state. Foreigners must assimilate into the given culture, and many modern immigrants are unwilling to do this without stubbornly claiming a link to their original culture.

If your grandparents immigrated from Ireland, you're not Irish-American. You're American. If you have lived in America all your life, you are American.

The rise of black culture in America is ultimately damaging. Black Americans should form their own nation, legally and socially distinct from White America.

Furthermore, black culture is materialistic and promotes hedonism. They are permitted to keep it (all cultures have the right to exist) but its spread is harmful and should not be expanded.

I don't like girls who study abroad.

Last pic is aesthetic as fuck

That is not a catgirl, it's a girl in a cat costume.

I'm sick and tired of partisan witch hunts against our next president, Hillary Rodham Clinton.

You want humanity to become inbred? The fuck LOL

nigger

I play video games on a computer.

There actually is. A woman WILL survive ONE bullet to the brain, as for men they won't survive one.

I'm not writing down why, cuz its what my biology teacher told me years ago

You can't just say that and not provide a reason

"I browse Holla Forums"

aight hol' up

There are only 2 genders

T. High school user

"I like little girls"

not really, FBI

There is no progress in the political sphere, no innovation possible. The idea that there is an ideal society that we could smile at from our point of view and emulate it, is wrong. Society is made to sell us happiness, at the cost of sadness, dependence, that is what is sustains it, not it's inherent " good " quality, because those are always present. We all want to die, this our drive. Suicide, it is obvious scares us, but why. Death is not scary, none of us have ever fear, only that it is that it is the product of what we do fear, dying. So we think, but want to die because it means ultimate release. Does this indicate something even more disastrous to our ideology, yes. We do not want to be happy, we do not want death, nor life. We want struggle, adversity, pain, and anguish. We were born in the wild, and we are still animals who do as there instincts indicate is right. Thats survival, guided by danger, and that horror drives wheels of history.

Too controversial, please check yourself into the nearest reeducation camp

I really can't find anything to confirm what I said but this article does. "Women tend to have a better chance of surviving a gunshot wound."

edition.cnn.com/2016/06/17/health/gunshot-wound-long-recovery/

oh i just realized im citing CNN, rip.

hitler started ww2 because communist jews staged an insurrection in1918

i meant to say dislike jews and wanted them out, fuck

Holohoax.

"Hitler did nothing wrong."

I keep them in the same folder and didn't screen

I really like this image

"Gays should not adopt children."

"Equality is a social construct."

"Race-mixing is not right."