Educate me on why my racism should encompass Muslims, please?

I just want to start off by saying I am not a shill, or a retard from tumblr. I'm extremely right wing, and confused and admittedly a little ignorant towards the topic of Islam, and genuinely want clarity on the issue.

So, why are muslims seemingly the right's number one enemy, before even kikes and niggers?
Wouldn't they be more fitting as our closest ally yet? Middle eastern countries are known for their extremely far right sensibilities, most notably when it comes to women. They throw faggots from rooftops, they slit the throats of men cheating on their wives, and the wives have as much rights as cattle. That's always sounded good to me.
Yes, I realize they're generally retarded and the living conditions are equal to Brazil or India, but these are things that can be fixed, and their hearts are in the right place. The western right is in very desperate need of allies, and they seem like an answer to my prayers (though obviously allowing millions of migrants into the borders isn't the way to go about this).

What is it about them I should be hating so valiantly? Is it just because they praise Allah and not the Christian God?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual_behavior_in_animals
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Low effort.
Lurk more.

Oh hi goatfucker, enjoy your ban

Oh. Sorry.
I'm neither a troll or a goatfucker, just a drunk retard that didn't lurk enough I guess.
Still would be convenient if someone could reply seriously.

Well based on your reasoning you should just convert and be done with it.
Why shouldn't you OP?

Yeah that's nice haji, go explode yourself

I'm not interested in religion at this time, though I recognize the value it brings to society.

… none of which is obligatory to create progressive (no, not in "progressive" in SJW terms) society yet threatens individuals.

Homosexuality cannot be removed by killing homoxesuals, sorry.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual_behavior_in_animals

All desert cults need to go back where they came from, we can round up all you yahweh worshiping subhumans in the middle east and nuke the site from orbit.

It's a religion that requires conquering the world (through conversion) so it can end, it is just baggage for higher cultures.

Aren't muslims really just a victim of zog? Even the immigrant crisis was 110% incited by kikes.
You should not hate the migrants in germany (though sure, you should do your best to make sure they leave), you should hate the kikes for putting them there.

reminder that some Muslims will say or do nearly anything to spread the influence of Islam, this applies to people in power as well. And America is a rpublic sooooo…..

Because Islam is a brown people religion for brown people wholly incompatible with white Wetern civilization

Well here's your answer. Can you trust the muslims to be reliable partners and ally with you remove the common threat and then go back home ?

If you are an atheist, agnostic, gnostic etc in their mind you are more dangerous than a jew or christian.

yeah, i wouldn't. dogs are practically brainless.
much like good goyim and castrated societies like iran.

Hahahahahaha nah Akbar, you're swinging from the same lamp post as Schlomo come the day of the rope

we don't have to nice to people, we don't need to accept them. When you fail to vocally condemn a failed ideology and instead praise or compliment it you are spreading mental poison. Ideas and language are our most powerful tools, we DO NOT want Islam to grow ANY stronger become more Islam means more race mixing and more shitskins.

best reply yet, i knew i'd leave here with answers. thanks.

They're inbred retarded degenerates that have tried getting their filthy hands on european clay for 1400 years. They're semitic trash like their cousins in israel.
Just because you agree on some points with your enemy doesn't mean you should stop seeing him as an enemy.

I 100% believe you fellow nazi

Because most Muslims are disagreeable cunts who are even worse hypocrites than Christians.

There's a reason why they're so disliked in Europe. That didn't pop up out of nowhere.

there you have it
a muslim society is inferior to a western-humanist-from-christian-origins one
and will always guarantee that no one will be allowed to raise itself out of islam in the future
islam means death of humanity, because by ordering its member to consider islam as final and perfect, it doesn't allow for any change
and in a changing universe, not changing means becoming extinct

this is what i've really been waiting for, thanks

and another great answer

i'll stop replying now, thanks fellows

Islam/Muslim isn't a race.

stop this bullshit of "can't be rayciss bcuz not rayce"

rejecting a group different from your own is exactly the process of racism, it's made to keep your own group healthy, the target may be a race, a religion or disgusting sexual practices, it has the name of "racism" whether it's to reject niggers, infidels or degenerates

Do you fail in seeing the root "rac" in word "racism"?

Do you fail in separating internal policy from correct term usage?

Because Islam is practiced by brown people who are currently invading Europe and launching terrorist attacks against Europe and America.

If they stayed in their own countries and offered support to the far right in Europe and America against liberal degenerates, then maybe things would be different, but right now they are a big part of the left-wing coalition of minority groups united only by hatred of straight white men and Western civilization.

Found the Womyn's Studies PhD.

why separate it in "racism" or "sectarism" or healthy-ism" or similar euphemisms when it's exactly the same process, with the same causes and the same effects?
it was an invented word anyway, everybody is racist, in the 800 million years of sexuated reproduction of life on earth, an animal race that wasn't racist became extinct
the negative connotations of "racist" were a commie subversive invention, and the word was extracted from the concept of "wanting your own race/group/family/country/children to stay healthy" and separated from these roots just to allow you to nitpick that hating bugchasers was not the same as hating muslims

false, it's the same thing, everybody should be racist toward shitskins, towelhead and faggots, gtfo

dude
wat?

Because Muslims are adherents to a religion called Islam and as such, can encompass any ethnic/racial background, though the customs are inherently arab.

- Because it reduces the quality of discussion.
- Because normies udnerstand that worse.
- Because reasons for niggers being unwanted is not the same as reason for muslims being unwanted. Niggers are unwanted because of their shitty culture and muslims are unwanted because their main religious book says to kill people.

Same for "bloodthirsty" - human evolved as meat-eater, in no way it should be shameful. Many other words are "invented" (i.e. have negative implication inside progressive culture only) too - cannot see the argument.

wat
Please elaborate.

"Being racist towards .. faggots" - laughed out loud. I cannot express the grade of this bullshit to whom produces it. Faggots are not a race, you cannot decorate it with own implications so that it seems different.

Not to mention that homosexuality is as natural as eating meat: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual_behavior_in_animals

You are really forcing me to be racist towards you (and I am trying to contain my sides hard while I write it).