Other urls found in this thread:

barbwire.com/2014/06/06/myth-gay-male-monogamy/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i just don't want to work.

Do her, do the drugs.

You'll be fine kid.
t. middle-age failure

Is that actually true?
t. Barley Legal fag whose already a failure at life.

If you get your shit together by 25-28 you'll be fine. Any latter than that and finding a good woman gets hard because all women either have kids or have taken 32 miles of cock.

What if you're a sodomite?

Then how come you have any issues at all? Half of my issues have been caused by women so being able to fuck guys would be much simpler.

Are you implying gay homosexuals won't cheat on people, abandon them, give them diseases, and penetrate them in the anus all the time?

I haven't had much to do with faggδts but all the guys I know are a hell of a lot more loyal than any woman.

Relationship drama isn't saved for only straight people. It all boils down to the other person. I'd say most gay guys are more loyal on average than women, but there's always whole 'nother set of issues.

However, it is easy to fuck most gay guys, if that's all you're looking for.

I doubt it's the case

doesn't matter at what age, you've failed if you have that outlook

I doubt gay men are more loyal

What the fuck… this can't be right

What the fuck… this can't be right

The biological drive gets stronger as you get older, the sole purpose of life is to reproduce and having thus-far failed in that respect I see it as my biggest failure.

Besides, there's only way to find out.

Well, I guess as long as you're sad, then everything is as it should be.
Your outlook is pretty retarded tho, I really don't understand why people insist on giving life purpose.

It only has one purpose that is seen consistently across all life, reproduction.

Trust me on this, you will want kids eventually so I recommend finding a keeper before you get too old.

This tbh; I doubt people who try to choose another meaning are very successful

it like taking a shit, it just something living things can do. It is a means of perpetuating a chemical reaction, nothing more.

I don't.

I won't, especially if 3DPD is attached to the deal

so I can become a literal wage slave, have to no free time, and some how still not have any money… yeah thanks but no thanks, besides I can't really get off with a 3DPD.

I would consider someone that cured cancer to be more successful and has fulfilled a greater purpose then someone who shit out a few children, or helped the children's insemination

Successful at finding meaning and not feeling pointless and depressed

You seem to think you will be happier moderating r/atheism than having children

You probably won't

now that is a definition I can agree with

didn't say there isn't gods, I just said trying to find meaning in something that is meaningless is stupid, and in this case dangerous.