ITT: We are all gods chosen people!

Gee, Samuel. I can't wait to get those facial recognition programs up and running! :^)

Of COURSE it's what everybody wants! What kind of normal person doesn't look presentable all the time for simple video chat? What kind of sick, antisocial personality would want to STALL during a conversation?

Video chat, 100% with no option for text, baby!

So, fellow chosen one. What are YOU up to, today? :^)

How would it even work? Everytime you wanted to tell people something, or comment to someone else you'd have to make a short video?

That can't be all that efficient.

just get facebook already what does it matter stupid goyim

There's so many problems with this idea that I don't have the patience to list any of them

This. I don't see how this makes sense. I'm so glad I decided to get rid of my goybook many years ago

Clearly you aren't as smart as Mark Zuckerberg. He gets people. He understands them, and what they want.

People are abandoning text, after all. Didn't you read the headline?

Can't we just hire some mercs to kill him, his family, his staff, ect. before he gets his fucking panic room built?

Yeah and if they do it will fail for the same reason video phones have never caught on despite being predicted too and shilled about for like thirty years.

time to install morphvox and get that echo plugin up and running

But, of course! I have the contacts right here on my encrypted harddrive..

Lets have a video conference, my friend! We shall discuss payment. Hehehe.

More like nignogs, spics and public school h'whites are functionally illiterate.

They want to destroy our written language by encouraging younger generations to talk instead of write.
The destruction of written language allows history to be rewritten.

Imagine if you can a world with no written language:
How would they pass down memories between generations?
What would their vocabulary encompass?
Would they have a large vocabulary?
How would they remember fleeting thoughts?

All of these questions can be answered, and have been answered.

Once they have video of you, they own you.

They can make you say anything they want.

Gee I wonder what the motive behind this could be… So you can't post anonymously?

Whats the matter goy, don't you want a camera and mic connected to (((facebook))) 24/7 in every room?

Scary

And now the purpose of the fucking occulus is becoming more and more apparent.

dubs for truth

time to watch some makeup tutorials, new survival skill in the age of digital warfare.

Yes. And—

THIS THIS THIS FUCKING THIS

They'll have gotten rid of paper money by then too, the better to monitor us.

This is as disturbing as fuck.

a new jew will take zuckerberk position with new hip platform, facebook will be death and zuckerberg will be stuck with ugly asian girl inside his jew-forth

I could see a facebook replacement getting popular within the next 5 years. Incredible bloat and feature creep. Incredible its been tolerated this long really, with how they will just straight up use a friend's profile to sling a fake ad.

somebody shoudl rewrite Orwell in emojis for future generations

They can't even get me to use facetime on the iPhone. Good fucking luck. I don't like telephones and certainly will not use videophones.

So when is someone going to try and stump the Trump with the Clutch Cargo shit?

Here's the scenario I see. Facebook is obvious the product of billions of alphabet research dollars so they won't kill it outright. Maybe Zuck will be bought out, some kind of crisis (probably involving cheese pizza) will have the company seized and put into government hands (kind of likewhat happened with cuckchan) and it will be "nationalized" if you can call it that into a monopoly or duopoly like the phone system was for many years.

This is what the government usually does with new technology anyway; RADAR is a perfect example. They classified that shit during wartime and only let it out in dribs and drabs. The US navy has had a shitty version of GPS since the 60's.

nigga, goybook is not new, neither would I call it "technology"

goybook will die but another will take its place.

People can talk to whoever they want to all phones, yet the spend most of their time texting. Stupid prediction.

this. how the fuck are they gonna store all that data?

I had been wondering when they would make this.

Only question remaining is when the movement to ban assault duct tape starts.

Holy fucking hell, the potential of that tech. Talk about a shadowmasters dream, a true puppet. And of course, framing people or destroying their credibility becomes ridiculously simple.

Sounds plausible

If some company invented a telephone you could use to talk on, instead of having to type in messages, I'd pick one up in a second

They still need the audio tho

they can just say the video is videoshopped as a defense, just like you can say a picture is photoshopped as a defense

of course you might not say the word videoshopped, but use a different term instead

kekd

It is 2016, we are already there

This isn't about having video of people.

This is about making sure the lower class isn't literate.

It won't work anyways. People will find themselves absentmindedly readjusting their junk while conversing, everyone will be horrified, and they'll go back to text.

Then every polack must start writing. Write down whats happening on a physical form. Because even text on the internet could all be gone one day.

Who's abandoning text? Is this really happening? I still text more than I even call.

Man get rid of those little tracking devices called smart phone. No one needs them. My little dumb LG Cosmos does everything I need it to do. And if I lose it, I only lost about 25 bucks. Not 700.