Pedophiles are all members of society, equally as productive as you and I

Pedophiles are all members of society, equally as productive as you and I

I don't get why they get such a big rag, just cuz they are pedos does not mean they fuck kids

Honestly the people who hate pedos just for the sake of hating them are just as 'degenerative' as the pedophiles they combat

Other urls found in this thread:

johnhawks.net/weblog/reviews/life_history/age-specific-mortality-lifespan-bad-science-2009.html
telegraph.co.uk/science/2016/03/15/homosexuality-may-be-triggered-by-environment-after-birth/
theatlantic.com/health/archive/2013/08/what-can-be-done-about-pedophilia/279024/
nytimes.com/2014/10/06/opinion/pedophilia-a-disorder-not-a-crime.html
online-therapy.com/agoraphobia/thought-blocking-thought-stopping
poal.me/bx4u7e
jaapl.org/content/42/4/404.full
mentalhealthamerica.net/finding-help
nhs.uk/NHSEngland/AboutNHSservices/mental-health-services-explained/Pages/accessing services.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You know, I think everyone here secretly is just waiting for cheese pizza and act like it's a tragedy when it comes.

It's an odd counter-attitude to their own opinions and beliefs. Probably done for some subconscious amusement or reason.

I won't contribute to a society that doesn't allow me to be a pedo.

Furthermore, the entire thing behind this hate speech buzzword "pedo" is entirely erroneous.

It comes from insecure manipulative women and weak men.

I dislike pedophiles for the same reason I do gays:

neither will stop talking about their sexuality.
and yet, no one really gives two shits.
it takes an insecure fuck to constantly remind everyone else he's gay/bi/tranny/pedo.

Sex sex sex sex rape kids

is a great example. compare to what OP said:

pedos are garbage not because of their fetish but because of their character.

You sure are triggered

I was about to post CP but decided this isn't a worthy occasion

I just said pedophiles aren't garbage because of their fetish. You posted "rape kids" trying to edgy, hoping it would trigger me like it does others. But I've already explained why pedos are garbage, and it has nothing to do with what they fap to. You simply didn't know how to respond, so you stuck with what worked in the past:

please work on your character, user.

also… thank you for validating my belief pedos are garbage due to their character.

and yet…you use the idea of sex with kids to shock, trigger and upset non-pedos. so you see? you're either dumb as rocks or your integrity is absolute garbage.

which one is it, user?

bump for answers.

which one is it, user?

How do you get away with having CP on your hard drive?

Are you stupid?

just because one pedo user is a prick doesn't mean they all are

Why do you think?

true, but it seems to be an epidemic. even the OP wont shut up about his sexuality. pedo this, pedo that. every day, all day. its insecure nonsense.

OP Here

You bring up some rather interesting nuanced points, however, you generalise all paedophiles being insecure about their sexuality and feel the need to show it off, and you draw parallels between the characters of paedophiles and gay/bi people; this can be true for many people when you are part of a minority, you feel special it's a natural human behaviour.

OP here

Non-pedo here :)

normies should show some compassion to pedos

every non-molester exclusive pedo is suffering all the time, because they can't have their lovable loli gf irl (it's not a gf if you can't enjoy her body)

normies and non-exclusive pedos can marry and have beautiful sex with legal girls if they want

normies should show some compassion to pedos

every non-molester exclusive pedo is suffering all the time, because they can't have their lovable loli gf irl (it's not a gf if you can't enjoy her body)

normies and non-exclusive pedos can marry and have beautiful sex with legal girls if they want

if this isnt the case why does this thread exist?

were it natural human behavior, user… the majority of humans would be pedophiles. this isnt the case, however, as most pedophiliac history is rooted not in human nature but various religions created by humans (Abrahamic especially).

this is the same as saying non-rapists should have compassion on people with a rape fantasy who dont actually rape. why should we have compassion on a people who refuse to control their own thought process?

Everyone is a pedophile. It wasn't uncommon for people to be married at the age of 15 or lower in the past.

something something

I never said it wasn't the case

I was speaking generally - when you are part of a minority you tend to advertise it because you feel special -

it was also uncommon for people to live past 40. please use proper logic.

Because they act like children and have a Forest Gump tier iq.
Furries, pedophilia, homosexuals, lesbians, bis, and transsexuals are all lumped in the same cesspit that is the left. If you kept to your fucking selves and didn't shove your sexuality in everyone's face maybe people wouldn't hate you so much.
kill yourself my man

No, it was common for people to live past 40.

good point. i hope pedos realize they can't be special snowflakes AND accepted by the common majority.

" life expectancy for men in 1907 was 45.6 years"
johnhawks.net/weblog/reviews/life_history/age-specific-mortality-lifespan-bad-science-2009.html

go kill yourself.

Read the article you just posted. I'm going to quote it directly.

But the inclusion of infant mortality rates in calculating life expectancy creates the mistaken impression that earlier generations died at a young age; Americans were not dying en masse at the age of 46 in 1907. The fact is that the maximum human lifespan a concept often confused with "life expectancy" has remained more or less the same for thousands of years. The idea that our ancestors routinely died young (say, at age 40) has no basis in scientific fact.

no way you read that article in the 20 seconds since i posted it. dont cherrypick and get some integrity.

"According to the National Center for Health Statistics, life expectancy for men in 1907 was 45.6 years; by 1957 it rose to 66.4; in 2007 it reached 75.5. Unlike the most recent increase in life expectancy (which was attributable largely to a decline in half of the leading causes of death including heart disease, homicide, and influenza), the increase in life expectancy between 1907 and 2007 was largely due to a decreasing infant mortality rate, which was 9.99 percent in 1907; 2.63 percent in 1957; and 0.68 percent in 2007."

pic related

I'm going to ask you to read what you just quoted.

What we tend to forget is that lifespan can differ between demographics and averages should be accounted for, for these specific demographics
E.G.
Upper Class Spaniard - 53.86 years
African Zulu Warrior - 10.54 days
for example

Because there's nothing wrong with thought crimes you troglodyte

In the early days of human existence, most people didn't live past 40. Naturally, humans wed and reproduced much younger than they do in recent times, solely because of the fact they die much more early. THIS is the cause of pedophilia. Today's pedophiles simply possess this left-over evolutionary trait, whereas everyone else has abandoned it due to there being no need. THIS is why pedophilia is considered a disorder. Pedophiles may not be able to control their fetish, but they can control their integrity and character in general. A pedophile, because he/she has traits left-over from our past evolution, should not seek acceptance because he/she is flawed. The pedophile should accept their fate with understanding about their condition, live healthy lives and not hurt others - while also shutting up about their disorder because no one cares.

every action begins with a thought, user. if you dont have control over your own thoughts what control do you have?

Pedophiles are hated because sexuality itself is hated.

Sexuality is still viewed as a disgusting, indecent act. A vice. And of course you should protect children from negative things.

Well sex is disgusting and should be kept between two people who love each other for a reason that goes deeper than mere body.

ITT: Pedo damage control

The AOC was lowered by feminists, just as crazy as they are now. If you think the decision was based on high morals, or logic, you have been had. The not AOC ab imo pectore, it's ab absurdo. You people are what keep me away from 15 year olds who a month away from looking 30, you are the crazy ones.

Totally, gays don't even exist. Why can't they just control their attraction towards other men? They should really be castrated if they can't curve their thoughts to a straight mans mindset, fucking gays man.

that is the case, gays should be castrated and then butchered.

false comparison. homosexuality occurs due to defects which happen as a result of environment.

telegraph.co.uk/science/2016/03/15/homosexuality-may-be-triggered-by-environment-after-birth/

pedophilia exists as a mental disorder which has no outside causes, unlike homosexuality. pedophilia is more closer related to transexualism, which is also a mental disorder. there is no evolutionary cause for homosexuality, but there was for pedophilia. please educate yourself.

Daily reminder that all pedophiles will hang from the neck until dead once the DotR comes.

You cannot escape. You will die. Slowly. Painfully. I will kick down your doors and drag you into the streets. No matter how much you cry or protest that love is love you will not stop me from tying your noose and placing it around your neck. I have been training my muscles so that I will be able to hoist you high, and you will hang from the streetlight outside your home. You will hang there until your corpse has rotten and the birds no longer wish to pick at your filthy body.

I look forward to watching the life fade from every kid diddlers eyes.

Dawn of the Racoon?

top kek

Pedos are the ones who are mentally ill though right? :^)

I accept your defeat.

Isn't the source the basis of the claim?

you're done kiddo

So you think heroin shouldn't be legal either?!

the source is reporting on scientific findings. so no. please dont be a retard.

To every fucking degenerate defending pedos…. I hope your junk rots off.

There was a study not to long ago there was a college study that completely contradicted the one you posted. It got shut down from people protesting it i believe, but i can't remember the name of the experiment for the life of me. It mostly touched on how about 80% of the adult men they interviewed (including non exclusives) found attraction to women as young as six

This one is more about separating pedos, for,m gays and child molesters but it's still relevant
theatlantic.com/health/archive/2013/08/what-can-be-done-about-pedophilia/279024/

"My greatest hope is less about treatment, however, and more about prevention. Despite the fact that many people imagine sex offenders to be insatiable predators or ticking time bombs, only 10−15 percent of sex offenders commit new offenses''

pic related

It's drenched in in underage saliva and voodoo butter right now, sorry you'll never know the feeling.

That reminds me, Vicky get residuals now if you get busted with her videos. Good for her!

total cancer. You changed the subject rather than trying to argue against the fact that pedophiles love to shove their shit fetish in everyone's face and annoy everyone expecting people to like it. Yeah, good logic their m8.
What's next? 90% of all people are gay?
nice story telling m8. 0/10 put more effort into it kiddo.

seems legit.

that's how the thread started, not what me and the other user were debating about retard.

ill post the link whenever i remember the name or if someone else posts it. No matter how solid the study is, you'll still deny it's legitimacy anyway since your feeling over take your objection reasoning. Trying to reason with bigots is a waste of time tbh

Not sure where the influx of butthurt moral fags came from, this chan certainly isn't what it was when it started..

Thus, we witness here the erosion of actual chan culture. One aspect of chan culture is admiration of the female form.

These little sodomites must have been raised by single moms, to think their emotional hysteria and virtue signaling means anything. Very lowly behavior.

The fact is that "pedo" is a hate speech term, derived of any meaning. In fact, the actual meaning as per the etymology is the opposite of any notion of harm. They are thus castigating and destroying that which they have no true knowledge of - be it out of ignorance, shame or spite. Years past, (before you feminized sodomites invaded this board) there was no such thing as AoC and men took young wives to guarantee purity. Even some grown women are more sensible than these hysterical fags, like the author of The Trauma Myth who proved that all psychological damage done to children who have been in sexual relations with older people was due to societal shaming attempts.

You basket cases will need to be purged for any type of Human advancement to occur.

i havent been emotional.
ive been discussing this topic using facts and rationality. would you like to pick up where the others left off with me?

"pedo" "racist" "rapist" "white male"

Who's paying these anti-freedom shills?

God says your kind is wretched and sinful. So you wanna prove me wrong, you gotta basically disprove God.

No because I'm not a literal criminal fucking children so I have rights.

Are you the triggered person.

Hahaha… He brought up "God"

All the prophets were told to go take young girls.

WHY CANT WE ALL JUST GET ALONG

sure am. so lets go.

Maybe in your shitty religion, Muhammad. Not mine.

What are you trying to prove, little sodomite?

Pretty sure your religion is Abrahamic, despite the cognitive dissonance you display.

im waiting for you to refute my claims and sources with valid sources of your own. SEE:

so which one of those four posts do you disagree with and why? :)

Ignore the misogynists, gynophobes and venustraphobes. Posting CP=not ok, but that's a job for the hotpockets. Anything else is just retarded pearl clutching moralfaggetry and idiots that don't know how to hit the "hide" on threads they don't like.

Pretty sure its fucking NOT. The Old Testament if full of lecherous polygamous kings and """prophets'""" who got the thumbs up from "God" to fuck children and fill harems with them (Riiiight) and the God of Christianity was such a raging pedo that he decided to impregnate a betrothed child with HIMSELF. Talk about fucked in the head.

So, no, the real God has nothing to do with that pedophilic trash.

What non-pedo religion is yours, then?

pedos are very OK people. lurk on deep web and see for yourself

Here's why you're human garbage:

OP basically made thread asking why pedophiles are hated.

I and others have given him exact reasons why, but as a result do you guys engage in discussion or debate? Nope! You cry "misogyny!" like a liberal woman.

Stay defeated.

No, I'm asking what psychological disturbance makes you so persistent in being a little bitch boy.

I hope CP gets plastered all over this board and this shitty chan gets removed the internet for good.

Who's the real God? LOL. Maybe one day you will step outside of dualistic obsession.

Ultimately, most of you sodomites are confused and lost. The harm is that you are reinforcing disfunctional aspects of society. You are the reason kids don't go trick or treating anymore, you easily offended, hysterical prudes.

can i hate pedos too? i want to be cool like you guys

thanks for proving my claim that you cant debate intelligently because you're wrong on this issue and must resort to shit flinging.

Again I accept your defeat.

Your points are psychological projections, falsities, and emotional gibberish.

Back before you came here, there was a guy who would post "into the trash memes" - That's where you go.

Kys ;P

I gave sources for every claim I made. How mad are you right now?

But you are a misogynist. Or worse, a white knight. Your third strike is being a moralfeg. The fact is, of pedos and moralfegs could contain their autism these flare ups would happen. But instead there is a constant struggle full of b8 and counterb8. I actually currently don't, and never have participated in the pedo threads, as it's a weird and off putting tripfag circlejerk. And they still get deleted here regularly. No one is actually molesting children, rarely does actual CP get posted, and when it does it gets b& and deleted. Not many care until the board starts getting flooded with threads, which is just these two forces shitting on each other.

tl;dr you're a gynophobe and you need the healing touch of a pretty girl. I'll pray for you.

Maybe you missed it?

CLAIM: Pedophilia is the result of early humans procreating at younger ages due to very short life expectancies:

CLAIM: Pedophilia is a mental disorder:

CLAIM: Being a mental disorder, pedophilia and the thoughts/feelings associated with it can largely be controlled and diminished through various psychological techniques, such as thought blocking.

online-therapy.com/agoraphobia/thought-blocking-thought-stopping

Now… which of those claims do you disagree with and would like to provide counter sources for?

Thanks.

He left crazy man. You need a woman. Get help.

let me know when you can debate

feel free to counter any one of my claims

I did. In fact only in the first line did I use that term to trigger you into angry throwing up a pic and giving you an excuse to ignore everything else I said. Good job!

that has been the reply to every single point I've made. there has been no actual conversation or debate. there have been NO counter points made. just liberal name calling so you dont have to face reality.

I accept your defeat, but whats worse, you have also accepted your defeat long before this thread was made…

You're making yourself sound like an oppressed sexuality.
Is this a joke, or are people actually expecting us to take "hate speech against pedos" seriously?
Holla Forums…hate speech…oppressed minority…

but the question is: should it?

HAHAHAHAHA…

That's all pop science. Do you also believe in evolution?

This type of naivety is very dangerous.
If it's not naivety, this bitch has all the hallmarks of a shill and is best ignored. Their purpose is to distract, deceive, disengage, discredit, disempower.
Interesting how he is wasting his time doing this, but more important is it to disregard out of respect to yourselves.

LOL

No need to. Literally no one cares about srudirs, articles, citations or debating properly about this, or most matters of the dick and heart.

Sexy, pretty young girls are pretty, young and sexy. The End! No one cares what I fap to and I don't care about the opinions of those delusional enough to be the exception. It's pretty fun to argue about and see people get pissed about it there. Here's some handy rules for pedos here:
And here's some advice for antis
Capisce?

You're hilarious! Too bad I'm not going anywhere.

promoting pedo breads and whining about 'muh pedo rights!' is an old D&C tactic originating on halfchan. they make these threads knowing the majority of Holla Forums stands against pedos for various reasons, so they try to divide us by making shit like

just D&C. its fun using sources to counter their shitty trolling tho.

good question. to answer it you have to ask if pedophilia is useful. if it isnt useful then it serves no purpose, does it? so we discard the useless.

you lose.

OP seemed to care when he made the thread wondering why pedos are hated :)

Or are you admiting these threads are just D&C like I claimed here

???

you're not going anywhere, ever.

One hallmark of shills is they are told to "make a personality for themselves" and thus use symbols or names.

The only other reason to do so on an anonymous image board is some sort of narcissistic disorder. It's easy enough to recognize the individual as unstable.

pedophilia is absolutely useful

ok. what purpose does it serve in today's society?

who the fuck cares about society? we're talking about nature's point of view

No, the D&C people work that and any angle they can. Just so happens that pedos are the current moral panic, and a fracture point that pressure can be applied to. See my rules for anti pedos, handed down from our fallen admin Hotwheels himself.
That's it! You need never see or talk to a pedo again.

As a former tripfag, this is 100% correct and I feel shame for it.

human society is part of nature, user. we naturally evolved to form societies. so what use does pedophilia have in any modern context?

society and civilisation is cancer that kills not only humanity but also other creatures on earth. even considering it in this discussion is purely retarded
but just to answer your question: the same as any other heterosexual relationship

The kikes who provide his paycheck care very much about parasiting off "today's" society.

Don't date or show interest in fertile and healthy girls, goy! Their blood belongs in our bagels at Passover!

That's OK, just a casual observation. Acknowledgement is always the first step. Those who lack such self-awareness are dangerous and must be dealt with accordingly.

Can I interest you in some yams?

why cant you explain what use pedophilia has in our modern age? is it because its useless?

Modernity does not change anything. After WW3 that's coming, you won't even know what a modern age was.

Societies can continue to evolve, beyond prudery, moral panic and the underestimation of children's sexuality. Sex is spiritual, emotional and primal. All the studies and research in the world con neither constrain nor define it.

Children like sex at a much younger age than we give them credit for, and they like it with adults. I don't expect you to believe this if you never experienced it, but if you did you would understand. It just needs to be consensual, which can be tricky when dealing with a juvenile. But anything worth doing requires effort, especially doing it right. It's wrong to just throw up our hands and give up. That's denying them a beautiful experience. And us as well.

i just answered your question. maybe actually read my post to the end

great. so what use is pedophilia then? thanks.

great. so what use is pedophilia then? thanks.

untrue. young girls cant get pregnant before theyre 11 or 12. you'd have a point if you:

otherwise, adult women are better equipped biologically for pregnancy.

lurk more
also that doesn't disprove my point. pedophilia is not the most efficient way but it works so it has a purpose

Once you merge with the planetary consciousness, Sophia. You will realize that pleasure is the source of all enlightenment. Life itself is a dance of orgiastic adventure. Children are more in tune with this due to their natural divinity and innocence. Severing such a bond is a most terrible disservice, traumatizing to say the least. We live in a society that propagates trauma and is addicted to it. Must be a slave morality thing.

Sex is a two edged sword, it can give life or sap it from a man. Only aspiring practitioners of tantra would understand this. Then again, it is said that procreation is only a secondary aspect of sex…

The use is emotional and mental enrichment. What use is any sex, beyond procreation? What use is food with flavor and not legumes, kale, and rice? What use is literature or art? What use is looking at a pretty girl at the beach?

Life, and the quality of that life, cannot be so easily quantified. Pedophilia, hebephilis, -love- is an extremely important part of all our lives. We need it to keep sane, to form personal and community bonds. Children need love, including the physical kind. All physical kinds.

It's part of being human.

Agreed 100% and quite well said.

what else do you do for emotional and mental enrichment? which books have you read this month?

I get the feeling you are a cold, dead, psychopath. Or maybe a woman.

Why do you incessantly drag on conversations? Our understanding of life is well above yours. Perhaps some self-improvement is in order.

I have read The Goldfinch by Donna Tartt and, appropriately enough, Tampa by Alissa Nutting, about a female hebephile seducing her student. There is a thread here about it. Of course in that example she was a cold and calculating abuser, but that had much more to do with the fact that she had no love for the boy, only lust.

why do you people keep replying to a fucking flagfag?

holy shit you've gone off the rails.
pedophilia isn't love. It's wanting to fuck children.
And since when did children need to be fucked?

Also, there's a big difference between being curious and sexually mature, and just because someones curious doesn't mean you need an adult to fuck 'em.
Not to mention that you're essentially trying to justify hebephilia instead of pedophilia. An 8 year old does not care about sex much at all.

He needs a woman. Badly.

you'd be surprised

Hey guys what's going on here?

Post pubescence should be waited for regarding intercourse. Non penetrative sex is fine for before. Many children masturbate long beforre their age hits double digits. Gently bringing a young girl to orgasm with fingers and tongues is fine, as long as you sexually mentor her responsibly.

Because shitposting can be fun.

We are having an intellectual debate about the spiritual.

you must be pretty new to still find this shit funny

thats not "enrichment" thats obsession. the only things youre 'enriching' yourself with is pedo propaganda and stories.

stay defeated.

Fun and funny are not always the same, to me anyway. I don't see any other threads that interest me right now.

mad?

Eh, best not to become dependent on wimminz.

I need to leave this chan indefinitely. it is too low consciousness. Admiring illusory lolis on screen is only feeding into the Archontic agenda.

Perhaps one day I will meet my brethren, spiritual pedo warlords, at the slave market and we shall ride off to Valhalla.

Till that day.

It's not propaganda at all, ias she is portrayed as an absolutely vile woman and damages the boy severely. It's light reading, sure. Do you have any recommendations? I have one for you. Exposure to female pheromones to chill you out.

Mark of the paid internet shill :^)

here you go. now address my actual points :)

why not just try some other, non-mainstream boards then?

whats your hobbies? are you in school, training or do you work? how about religious life? do you do ANYTHING of value or is your existence basically shitposting about CP on various chans?

flagfagging, namefagging and tripfagging is all the same thing. They all need to be gassed.

a what?

These pics seem to conflict with this If you are the same poster. But I think I understand.

Weird, I thought only /fringe/ had flags

SEE

how so?

you surely showed me there. i'm still waiting for you to adress my actual points

A society of psychologically damaged materialistic whores is not spiritual.

If they are guided aright by Aryan pedo warlords, that could all change…

I shitpost about many things on chans. What are you doing right now that is any different? Today I am getting in touch with relatives and organizing a birthday party for my brother, as well as preparing for a visit from my girlfriend's parents, who she rare,y gets to see.

You seem determined to find a personal flaw in me to discredit me. Does it matter who I am or what I do if my thoughts can or cannot stand on their own?

I was posting from my wimminz file. The deep labyrinth of psychological uncuckery.

because it still works

i asked what your hobbies are and what you do besides shitpost..and you fucking answer me with

Either you're dumb as rocks or the cognitive dissonance is strong. So are you dumb or do you just not want to admit your fetish serves no real purpose and has nothing of value to add?

The use is sex. Sex for the sake of sex. What other use does any recreational sex have? Is it only for breeding?

Holyshit a nuanced opinion. Youve probably been raped on here.

What purpose does any fetish have?

so you admit pedophilia is a fetish then?

It's the only way to fix this mess.

Oh, no… It's a brit. DAMNIT NIGEL. JUST GO SUCK SOME PAKI COCK WHILE THEY GANGRAPE YOUR LITTLE SLUTS>

Did I ever claim otherwise? What is wrong with a fetish?

every single thing can be a fetish. in fact, it's not possible to not have any fetishes

Nigga fuck you

Nigga fuck you

pedophilia is a fetish.
then its only purpose is self-gratifying sexualism.
so you could claim the pro of pedophilia is you fulfill your own desire.

so what are the negatives of pedophilia?

does the pro outweigh the cons for you?

Those are all falsities. I see you are sticking to the establishment's narrative, nigel. That's why you aren't free and I call you a little bitch.

whats your claim based in?

Time for a poll
poal.me/bx4u7e

nice assumptions you got there. at least we know you have no opinion of your own and just spew shit that got pumped into your head

well,it's just your opinion,and btw being a pedo means endorse an illegal market at the expense of little children, You are guilty even if you just masturbate at it,because you become part of that market directly,for asking generating new content.

…and your the last shit on earth if you are a pedo,i can understand,it has lots of issues,but at least don't be proud of it for fucks sake.

well,it's just your opinion,and btw being a pedo means endorse an illegal market at the expense of little children, You are guilty even if you just masturbate at it,because you become part of that market directly,for asking generating new content.

…and your the last shit on earth if you are a pedo,i can understand,it has lots of issues,but at least don't be proud of it for fucks sake.

seems legit.

so debunk my claim? go ahead, user. ill wait.

no you sodomite. it's now you who has to prove your claims

I've pretty much given up on chan because it's no longer the lighthouse of counterculture and political incorrectness thanks to Nigel, here.

I can't even take the feeble posters here seriously, or care enough to lay out coherent explanations to educate the willing. It's all to far gone… Just watch out for the (((internet conditioning program))) brethren… My last warning…

WW3 will set things straight

I never advocated anything not consensual
Again, the same
I know no such thing. Where are you getting this stuff?

I thought we were talking about non-offending pedos here.

ive given sources all throughout this thread user. when you get a little integrity and want to have a grownup discussion let me know.

children lack the mental processing ability to understand the full ramifications of having a sexual relationship with anyone, much less someone 10, 20, or 30 years older than them.

no, you claimed something fresh without any evidence. where's your proof?

An op-ed? No, I do not concede to an op-ed piece as proof. It is labeled as opinion.

lol whats the fresh claim, user?

evidence otherwise?

pedophilia is an officially recognized mental disorder of the DSM5 handbook. you should kill yourself.

jaapl.org/content/42/4/404.full

do you even read your own posts?

my claims arent changing :) so whats the new one youd like a source for?

just because you were a retard as a child, it doesn't mean that everyone was. kids can think for themselves, it's just that society tries to make all the thinking for them so they don't need to think at all

So was homosexuality. They used to masturbate women for hysteria as well, and circumcise boys to curb their asturbation habits. It is constantly being revised as we learn more. In the future people will understand better. For us trailblazers, we will not wait.

so you don't read your own posts

what evidence do you have a 9 yr old is capable of understanding all the ramifications of sex that an adult would understand? thanks.

can you people stop feeding the attention whoring flagfag?

didnt think so. you got nothing.

false comparison. SEE:

nice 180. it's you who have nothing

Putting aside homosexuality, what does circumcision have to do with environmental factors? Or "hysteria"?

it's common knowledge that kids can be responsible for their own decisions and actions. same applies for their bodies and sex

nothing. its a jewish trick, just like baby fucking.

lolk.

Are you even a parent? What is your dog in this fight aside from moral prescriptivism?

FTFY

attention whoring of course

im just asking you guys questions and replying to them. the truth doesnt fear questioning. so far all ive asked is what the use of pedophilia is today. so far the only answer is

post some articles from psychologists who know it then. or just stay defeated.

No, the Jewish trick is convincing you to freak out over your child's sexuality and over protect them, or swing hard the other way and let them fuck anyone, any time, anywhere.

Age doesn't matter, love of life and them having loving partners does.

thats a blanket statement, user. in what context does age not matter? if i fuck a baby its likely to die, so it seems age does matter. so what context *exactly* does age not matter? thanks.

You aren't replying at all. And you are posting like a speed freak. You might as well be saying "Not an argument" or better yet "No you." Not that it matters, pedos gonna pedo no matter who says what.

like fucking what? you can't research such things

This was already addressed here surprisingly, you ignored it. Maybe you should slow down and read the posts here.

:) what use does pedophilia serve in todays world? thanks.

you're all retards for taking his shitty bait so hard

says who? you? what if other pedophiles disagree? then when someone like you comes along and say "thats wrong" they're going to call you a misogynist or any of the other dumb shit I was called ITT. YOU will be the outsider. All because YOU opened the door.

Already answered

defeat accepted.

Calm down zealot. Society decides as a group, and it is already illegal to do that. Those that skirt the law take the risks. But if the forbidden fruit is sweet enough it may be worth it.

i love how he completely ignored me there:

society has decided as a group pedophilia serves no greater purpose than sexual fetishism, is a danger to kids and should be demonized with pedophiles shamed to discourage their garbage. it seems you agree with society when it personally agrees with you, but when not you rebel. very immature attitude, user.

poal.me/bx4u7e
poal.me/bx4u7e
poal.me/bx4u7e

are you copypasting this? because it surely has no thoughtful input from you

Pedophilia itself is a rebellion against maturity. How is this not consistent? Isn't Holla Forums itself immature on a fundamental level? Or poking around in other's sex lives? No one is saying you have to take an U derage lover. No one is here to take your older women away.

sorry user, not ignoring. just missed.

what does it work for exactly?

so far in this thread I have heard the following claims:

so which is it guys? is pedophilia:

maybe all three so you guys

everything is a fetish

evidence supporting that claim?

It is all three, depending on the person. If pedophilia (or acting on it, to be precise) were to be legalized, both the rebellion aspect (aside fro the deeper psychosexual impulses) fades, as does the fetish. It would at that point just be sex. These things are interwoven and complex, and are extremely difficult to sum up to a hostile audience.

support your claims? give a source stating its true…pedophilia is:

otherwise you guys are making this shit up as you go along, which is why Ive got three different answers.

name one thing that can't be branded as a fetish

you made claims, i asked you to back them up. instead, you try to move the goal posts.

your defeat, user….

has been detected

that's your evidence, you fucking moron
name one thing or admit that you lost

It doesn't matter. If I say that pedophilia is misunderstood, or demonized, what official source can I cite? At points in history now commonly accepted things like the earth being round, the sun being the center of the galaxy or it is acceptable to tell the Pope to fuck off and not be killed were all considered heresy. In best Korea leaving a fan on can cause you to suffocate, or taking a photo of an Amish person means you steal their soul.

If you want a justification, it is because it!s fun, feels good and is white hot, mind meltingly erotic. Even more so for the child! People thought Rock and Roll, video games or sex before marriage were horrible, damaging things too just within the last 70 years.

I stand by my assertion that if the child is willing and they can be MORE than willing gentle, loving sex can be a wonderful thing to share. Raping fully grown woman is traumatic too. Consent is key. And yes, a child can consent. More care must be taken to be sure, but it can happen jus fine. And it is a beautiful thing.

people dig into sex too much
it's just sex, why make it such a drama and taboo?

I really don't know. But I understand the impulse to protect kids. Especially girls, as they are essentially receptacles. Garbage in > garbage out, be it babies, disease, what have you.

the only problem with pedos is that if you left a girl with one and he treated her very good, all consent, etc, it means that the girl would treat that man as a father/guardian and kinda as a role model. and most pedos are not really prepared to raise a child

back. so are we mostly in agreement?

or nah????

name one thing, sperglord, i'm still waiting

name one thing about what?

source or nah?

don't play stupid, you know what i mean

i really dont. took a break from the thread. if you want me to address something say what it is or dont whine about it please

Many a happy young girl.

I think he meant name something that would not be a fetish. Which is pretty much sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation.

also

"I CANT BACKUP MY CLAIMS JUST BELIEVE MEEEE! REEEEEE!"

kk.

if we say everything is a fetish, then are we also saying every fetish is equal to every other? rape is a fetish and so is consensual "rape-play" Therefore..because one fetish is acceptable, are you implying we should accept rape as well because hey…everythings a fetish?

USA: mentalhealthamerica.net/finding-help

UK: nhs.uk/NHSEngland/AboutNHSservices/mental-health-services-explained/Pages/accessing services.aspx

Other countries: == LOOK IT UP YOU FUCKING RETARD ==

You are losing. If you have any surprise, compelling arguments, now's the time.

holy shit, this fallacy…

What do you even mean by this?

poal.me/bx4u7e
poal.me/bx4u7e
poal.me/bx4u7e

try harder next time

Sorry. I figured that was assumed no matter what.

USA: mentalhealthamerica.net/finding-help
UK: nhs.uk/NHSEngland/AboutNHSservices/mental-health-services-explained/Pages/accessing services.aspx
Other countries: ==LOOK IT UP YOU FUCKING RETARD==

Get your formatting right. This is the second mistake. OP should not take advice from someone who can't redtext twice in a row.

You are right, OP. Pedos are valuable members of society.

You sound like some kind of leftist LGBT person.
I don't support free love or the LGBT, not even between straight people, and marriage is not a right, it is a privilege.
You didn't even define the word, mind you.
Normies are bad. The world is bad.

Thoughts, or impulses?
The later is what makes people "hard", abnormal or not.

Sex is usually bad. Adults are addicts, and obsessed with there destructive lives and don't turn away from it because that would admit __.

I've heard of this too, but 6 sounds very strange. I would have guess men would find 9 or 10 year old girls at least somewhat attractive/womenly, since they would have started to develope by then, but 6 sounds abnormal. I say this because it isn't until you are 8 or 9 when you stop being able to gain familial dynamics with a person (I.e. feels like family, so don't want to sex), and they seem somewhat womanly. Maybe I don't have the whole picture.

It happens.

I thought you were another fan of that meme pastor.
You know the
types.
It sucks Christianity has been so infiltrated that it is unfamiliar to those who's churches have remained unchanged.

I grew up on a dairy farm in the mid 70’s. By the time I was 10 years old my older brother and I had many chores and field work to do. Mornings, evenings, weekends, and all summer were working. These chores were often working with cows way bigger than us and using equipment in the fields that could have killed us in a second had we let our concentration lapse. That’s just the way things were back then and I thank God we’ve learned from the past mistakes.

Whether or not we could handle or were ready for these responsibilities was irrelevant, things just needed to be done and sometimes kids we knew died as a result of having these responsibilities thrust upon them. If I had to do it over again I would have rather had a childhood.

Tell yourself whatever you like, any child before puberty is not ready for any type of sexual behavior from any adult no matter how much that adult believes he loves and respects that child. 18 is an age picked my law makers to decide when a child becomes an adult. I’ve known 12 year olds I’d trust to drive my car and known 20 year olds I don’t trust as far as I can throw them. Be that as it may, the current law is 18 and you’re just gonna have to live with that fact.

The Real One.

Paganism?

Not if you live in a rural area. The long arm of the law only extends so far.

To have babies asap because you are scared of WW3?

I think I like you, sir.
Reading your post, I imagined some middle aged voice with a Southern accent narrating a cartoon or movie taking place in a farm.

Heck no. It has nothing to do with culture cults or mystic delusions. You can know God without any of that stuff.

yes because law is always right
same for religion

user, I'm here to deliver…pic related

By being a moderator or a Government Agent probably

Except it's not much of an attraction if you don't act on in some way or another. Maybe they wont harm any children in person but they are probably fapping to images at least.

That would be very subtle reverse psychology

user, are you admitting that you are one?

WTF I hate pedophiles Now?

Unless you are not joking, I don't think this guy has managed to convince anyone of anything. The poll poal.me/bx4u7e currently shows 1 vote for "he mostly lost", 2 impatient votes asking for pizza delivery, and 3 votes for now "liking pedos out of spite."

So assuming this is OP and he was being as intentionally annoying and dumb as possible which there isn't much reason doubt he has successfully advocated for pedo acceptance here for at least three anons. Good job OP!

Any support for him or refutations of my claims after this point can be reasonably considered pro-pedo samefagging.

Hitler approves.

Seems like you still want another taste of Jimbo's boot to your ass don't you?

I like you sir, but not in that way of course.

An user on Holla Forums made a funny image were he pasted a painting of a young adolescent girl sitting on a photo or painting of Hitler in a way that made it look like she was sitting on his lap. On her lap was a severely shrunk painting of a little girl, making her as small as a baby. On the bottom, it read:

Bump