I'm done with Hiroyuki and his bullshit. This is the real Hotwheels board?

I'm done with Hiroyuki and his bullshit. This is the real Hotwheels board?

no, that's on /r/Holla Forums

No.

Thanks, I'll stay here then, I hate that sodomite.

Thanks, I'll stay here then. I hate that cripple.

What

Nah, he's only on Twitter now.

4chan will never die, if this guy can't make it profitable he will just sell it to the next guy that thinks he can.
it will end up facebook without login

sure it is friend. you're in the right place. what type of vehicle are you looking for? not a jap model, i guess. ha ha, i mean i love the japs as much as anyone, but they make shit cars.

Honda is a pretty good brand

Did you get here in a DeLorean from the '60s? Jap cars are great if over-priced now.

I got here through the great power of the Ethernet.

>We need more money goyguys!
Of course this is exactly what the Japanons said he would do. Also, cuckchanners need to fuck off out of here. You had your chance to come here two years ago but you didn't. You made your bed on 4chan, now go lie in it or better off go back to reddit where you belong.

It's already dead, you gook sodomite.

Your shitty website is even worst than Reddit now, kek. Where is your freedomâ„¢?

Thats a fucking lie, i hate him, he sells all userdata for miners in china, and gods know who they sell it to. shit bricks and die Hiroyuki

Freedom to do what exactly?

Its just marketing.

Is it over? Holla Forums wins?

who?

THE JAPS WARNED YOU CUCKS, THATS WHAT HE DOES

Not really. Hotwheels, i.e. Fredrick Brennan, was killed and fed to pigs in the Philippines several months ago. Or he was tossed in live and killed by the pigs, then eaten. It's not entirely clear. It may also have been a drug overdose. There are also rumors that one of his Flip ladyboys fucked him and killed him in the process. He had osteogenesis imperfecta and was very prone to broken bones. So it's possible he was analed to death by a ladyboy.

At any rate, it doesn't matter. He's dead, and 8ch isn't what it used to be. You might as well stay. One more halfchanner can't make it any worse.

I'm really enjoying the yummy 4chan tears on 4/qa/ and other boards.

I can't post because I'm permabanned, but it's a great read.

Hotwheels is NOT dead
She just had a sex change. Lrn those pronouns shitlord.

whelp

H-hotflaps?

Never forget the Man that gave us life with his hung schlong.

He's probably referring to spam and CP

Is thag actually hotwheels or a different cock goblin?

That's me m8 Hotrod

That's him. That pic getting around is why he left the site.