Superbowl 2017 - Ads

Are there any good ones this year?

Other urls found in this thread:

esportsearnings.com/players/female-players
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

All the ones I've seen so far are shit. 84 lumber's border wall was piddly and small and an insult to the Great Wall of Trump.

Haven't seen anything really jump out

I've never heard her speak before, what a QT!

She started modelling when she was 14

After Budweiser's spectacular failure with their (((Seth Rogen))) and (((Amy Schumer))) virtue signaling, I'm glad that they did something different and jumped on the "Refugees Welcome" bandwagon.

Why do I feel like Bieber requested kids to be in the ad with him?

LEAFGHANISTAN TAKE HIM BACK

Well yeah because despite all of that, 99% of Men will still be able to do a better job with the same education and drive, you stupid fuck. And it's been proven time and time again.

yes Justin you've said too much

someone get Holla Forums on this. if there's someone who should have his career ruined with that retarded pedo conspiracy of theirs, its justin beaver.

Women are parasites.

yeah that's why all the men are sent to wars to die and basically tossed away like used tissue paper. or how pretty girls get everything handed to them in life. Hell, even if you're a top tier attractive guy, you're not liable to get handouts. you won't see those guys getting into high end clubs without connections and money. this ad is a load of horseshit scraped fresh from the stable.

that's dumb.

Nuclear hellfire can't come soon enough.

When all women should stop aging.

Shit taste

Normies get out

proof? just need it to throw ammo and not denying what you said.

is this youngturk nigga serious yo

Pottery

Every sporting event is divided by gender.
Even games requiring heightened reflexes or thought are divided by Gender (Chess/esports)

Women require positive discrimination to get into many career fields due to lack of interest, pregancy making them a hiring risk, menstruation resulting in increased sick days making them a hiring risk, they on average work less overtime than their males colleagues, and they are less likely to move away from friends and family due to work commitments, or to increase job prospects.

esports aren't separated by gender

there just aren't many female professional gamers.

i'm sure chess is the same but i don't know

Chess is the same, women are just supremely shit at it. There's like one famous female grandmaster who came anywhere close to being in the top 50 chess players ever.

esportsearnings.com/players/female-players

Here's the top 100 Female e-sports players, the top one is a tranny btw.

Budweiser seems intent on alienating its presumptive customer base.