In case anybody still needed proof that the Nazi invasion of Poland was completely justified:

In case anybody still needed proof that the Nazi invasion of Poland was completely justified:

jrbooksonline.com/polish_atrocities.htm

172 pages filled with documentation of Polish atrocities against German and German speaking civilians. This is in '39 alone. Not even including violence against Germans in Prussia post WW1.

Other urls found in this thread:

ia801409.us.archive.org/32/items/PolishAtrocitiesAgainstTheGermanMinorityInPoland/Poland.pdf
lisamharrison.com/pdf/Web of Debt By Ellen Hodgson Brown.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mefo_bills
users.stlcc.edu/rkalfus/PDFs/018b.pdf|publisher=St.
avalon.law.yale.edu/wwii/blbk17.asp
mtholyoke.edu/~rapte22p/classweb/interwarperiod/politicaldisorder.html|publisher=Mount
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

thanks

You're welcome. This info needs to be spread.

I think this is a PDF of the report:

ia801409.us.archive.org/32/items/PolishAtrocitiesAgainstTheGermanMinorityInPoland/Poland.pdf

THERE WAS NO INVASION
PUNCH WAS SERVED

Noice. Thanks.

This is literally no more convincing than Holocaust eye-witnesses. "The Poles killed my grandfather," "the Poles did X," etc.. Linking to the same website over and over again which, as best I can tell, refers only the same book and "letters" rather than anything substantive is not proof.

Germanophiles on this board need to accept that Poland was to the Eastern Front what Belgium was to the Western Front: a minor obstacle Germany needed to get through to attack the main enemy. Hitler invaded Poland so he could eliminate a potential threat and get closer to the Soviet Union, in order to prepare for when their inevitable conflict came about. Just like when he went through the Low Countries to knock France the fuck out.

The only difference is that Poland, having been under German occupation for a century, had more Germans living in it than Belgium or France, which I'm sure Hitler wanted to bring back into the Fatherland.

Wanna know how I know you're a kike? Poland is German clay. Prussia has always been a part of Germany.

Germany didn't exist until the 1870s. Prussia was a German state for three hundred years before that, having been slowing encroaching on the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth. Prussia and Austria, with the help of Russia, annexing Polish land doesn't count as it being "always German."

Hell, in Roman times the land wasn't German at all. There was even a substantive Celtic presence.

The point, though, is that "Muh clay" is not an argument. A single document with collected quotes about how evil Poles are proves exactly jack shit.

Let me guess, you believe Germans are evil too? After all, there are many people quoted on the evils of the German, and just think of their unjustified persecution of their minorities! Trust me, this unsubstantiated document says so! I have a letter from a totally real Jew complaining that all his rights were deprived in Germany and that Germans were incited to murder and mob violence against Jews.

If anyone actually believes this horseshit they must believe the Holocaust was real too. After all, listen and believe, right?

mspaint pls

Jews and Poles claim this all happened after Germany invaded Poland. So these were just reprisals against Germans due to the invasion.

Hitler was a fool, he should have created a Nazi bank with better loan rates, driven the Jew banks out of business and win WWII without firing a shot.

Sounds like an unbiased source.

lisamharrison.com/pdf/Web of Debt By Ellen Hodgson Brown.pdf

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mefo_bills

Sounds like an unbiased source.

Hah, Poland isn't real bro.

Polish people are real, and they kick ass, but Poland isn't real.

Its like… If you called an arm a body.

The arm is real.
The conceptual 'body' isn't real.
The arm is part of a real body.

Prior to ww2, the population in Poland was basically up to 15% kike or with kike-ancestry. There were even laws to prevent them from ever achieving administration positions. It wouldn't be hard for (((poles))) to stage a false flag and provoke war.

Of course, then like the kike you are, OP, you are ignoring all the time before the war when Germany and Poland seeked common peace and alliance against the upcoming red terror. Hitler and Pilsudski and what not. You just came here to shill, I bet you're that "Poland is Prussian clay", "subhuman poles" shitter that comes here once a while to shitpost.

You're a moron.

good find, OP.

B U M P

The communist revolutions in Russia and Germany were largely led by Jews, so it's very likely that the Germans in Poland were mainly persecuted by Jewish communists.

Nah m8, the trap was set, Germany didn't just blunder in for such vague conceptual motivations as you suggest, and the Allies wouldn't have wanted to wait for such uncertain conditions.

Historical context
{{see also|Events preceding World War II in Europe}}
At the conclusion of the [[World War I|First World War]], the [[German Empire]] signed the [[First Armistice at Compiègne]] on 11 November 1918 as an end to hostilities with France, the British Empire, and the United States during the convoluted [[German Revolution of 1918–19]], which began 29 October 1918.

Negotiations between the Allied powers regarding post-war Europe started on 18 January 1919 in the [[Salle de l'Horloge]] at the [[French Foreign Ministry]] on the [[Quai d'Orsay]] in Paris. Initially, 70 delegates from 27 nations participated in the negotiations. The opposing nations of the [[German Empire]] and the [[Austro-Hungarian Empire]] were excluded from the negotiations. At first a "Council of Ten" comprising two delegates each from Britain, France, the United States, Italy and Japan met officially to decide the peace terms. It became the "Big Four" when Japan dropped out and the top person from each of the other four nations met in 145 closed sessions to make all the major decisions to be ratified by the entire assembly. In June 1919, the Allies declared that war would resume if the German government did not sign the treaty they had agreed to among themselves. The government headed by [[Philipp Scheidemann]] was unable to agree on a common position, and Scheidemann himself resigned rather than agree to sign the treaty. [[Gustav Bauer]], the head of the new government, sent a telegram stating his intention to sign the treaty if certain articles were withdrawn, including articles 227, 230 and 231. In response, the Allies issued an ultimatum stating that Germany would have to accept the treaty or face an invasion of Allied forces across the Rhine within 24 hours. On 23 June 1919, Bauer capitulated and sent a second telegram with a confirmation that a German delegation would arrive shortly to sign the treaty.

On 28 June 1919, Germany signed the [[Treaty of Versailles]], a peace treaty which formally ended the state of war and imposed various punitive measures upon Germany, including [[Treaty of Versailles#Military restrictions|military restriction]], [[Treaty of Versailles#Territorial changes|loss of territory and colonies]], [[Treaty of Versailles#Reparations| war debt, and effective acceptance of blame for the initiation of hostilities in World War I]]. At the time of the armistice, an attempted [[German Revolution of 1918–19|Communist revolution]] transpired (October 1918-August 1919) , resulting in the abdication of the [[Wilhelm II, German Emperor|Emperor of Germany]] in November 1918, and what became known as the [[Weimar Republic]] was subsequently established in the wake of the uprising. The transition from [[monarchy]] to [[republic]] was difficult, and many in the new government were not supportive of the democratic system of government. The officer class gave little support to the Republic, and Germany was forced to borrow money from the United States and others to pay its [[war reparations|war debt]], imposed by the [[Treaty of Versailles]]. In the early 1920s a period of [[hyperinflation]] made the [[Reichsmark]] almost worthless. In January 1922, one [[US Dollar]] was worth 191 Marks, but by November of the same year it was equal to 4,200,000,000 Marks.{{cite web|last=Kalfus|first=Richard|title=Weimar Republic 1919-1923|url=users.stlcc.edu/rkalfus/PDFs/018b.pdf|publisher=St. Luis Community College|accessdate=6 May 2014}}

In 1932, [[Adolf Hitler]] was appointed [[List of Chancellors of Germany#Weimar Republic (Reichskanzler) (1919–1933)|Chancellor of the Reich]] following a contentious election. Under Hitler's leadership, the [[Reichstag (Nazi Germany)|Reichstag]] turned the government into an effective [[dictatorship]] under Hitler's oversight on 21 March 1933 with the passage of the [[Enabling Act of 1933]], and the economic hardships were significantly diminished via implementation of new economic and social policies. After five years in power, Hitler [[Anschluss|annexed Austria]], former component of the [[Austro-Hungarian Empire]] (allies of the former [[German Empire]]), into Germany, despite such an act (specifically, "prohibition on the merging of Austria with Germany without the consent of the League of Nations") being banned by both the [[Treaty of Saint-Germain-en-Laye (1919)|Treaty of Saint-Germain-en-Laye]] and the [[Treaty of Versailles]]. In early November 1938, the [[First Vienna Award]] was signed, allowing Germany to seize the [[Sudetenland]], a German-speaking area of [[Czechoslovakia]] which was formerly a part of the [[German Empire]]-allied [[Austro-Hungarian Empire]]. Soon after, Germany invaded the rest of Czechoslovakia and also gained [[Memelland]] (part of the former German Empire from 1871-1920) through the [[1939 German ultimatum to Lithuania]].

Are you telling me Hitler didn't expect a war with the Soviets? With the vanguard of world communism? That, having foreseen such a thing, he wouldn't take steps to come out on top?

Germany didn't blunder. Hitler took necessary gambles to get Germany out of the shaky position it was in (alone on the continent against international Jewry), and until 1941 (when he declared war on the US and discarded China to have solidarity with Japan) those gambles paid off.

Poland was one of them, and one necessary after Piłsudski died and the Polish state stopped seeking German friendship.

While some sources claim Hitler still wanted more, to create [[Lebensraum]], or "living space", for Germany, other sources claim evidence of [[Ethnic cleansing|hostility]] on behalf of Polish [[partisan (military)|partisans]] toward [[Germans|ethnic Germans]] in the [[Polish Corridor|Danzig Corridor]] (territory lost to [[Germany]] as a result of the [[Treaty of Versailles]]) which may have served as a motivating factor for the [[Invasion of Poland|German invasion]] (often portrayed as [[propaganda]] to justify German [[expansionism]]).

Two [[Western powers]], the [[United Kingdom]] and [[France]], gave [[Anglo-Polish_military_alliance#British_Guarantee_to_Poland|guarantees]] to [[Poland]] that they would declare war if Polish independence came under threat, as presented in a statement to the [[House of Commons]] by British [[Prime Minister]] [[Neville Chamberlain]] 31 March 1939 (formalized by the British 6 April 1939; not ratified until 4 September 1939 by the French):

{{quote|… in the event of any action which clearly threatened Polish independence, and which the Polish Government accordingly considered it vital to resist with their national forces, His Majesty's Government would feel themselves bound at once to lend the Polish Government all support in their power. They have given the Polish Government an assurance to this effect.

I may add that the French Government have authorised me to make it plain that they stand in the same position in this matter as do His Majesty's Government.[avalon.law.yale.edu/wwii/blbk17.asp Statement by the Prime Minister in the House of Commons on March 31, 1939.]}}

Although they honoured these guarantees by declaring war soon after Germany's [[Invasion of Poland]] on 1 September 1939,{{cite web|last=Rapten|first=Pema Dechen|title=Political Disorder: The Weimar Republic and Revolt 1918-23|url=mtholyoke.edu/~rapte22p/classweb/interwarperiod/politicaldisorder.html|publisher=Mount Holyoke College|accessdate=6 May 2014}} and although the [[Dominions]] of the British Empire quickly followed suit, so little
practical assistance was given to Poland, which was soon defeated, that in its early stages the war declared by Britain and France was described as a [[Phoney War]].

Further, neither the [[British Empire]], nor the [[France|French]], ever declared war upon the [[Soviet Union]], which invaded Poland on 17 September 1939 (17 days after [[Nazi Germany]] invaded from the West) and held sway over the former-Polish territory at the war's conclusion, having become a part of the [[Allies of World War II|Allied front]] in the course of the [[World War II|war]]. At the insistence of [[Joseph Stalin]], the post-war [[Yalta Conference]] in 1945 sanctioned the formation of a new provisional pro-Communist coalition government in Moscow, which ignored the [[Polish government-in-exile]] based in [[London]]; a move which angered many Poles, who considered it a betrayal by the [[Allies of World War II|Allies]], and, as a result, [[Anti-Communism in the Communist Bloc|as elsewhere in Communist Europe]], the Soviet occupation of Poland met with [[Cursed soldiers|armed resistance]] from the outset which continued into the fifties. The consequences of the [[Yalta Conference]] subsequently added new permanence to the end of [[Poland#Postwar communism|Polish independence]] on 22 July 1952 with the creation of the [[People's Republic of Poland]], a [[Communist]] [[puppet state]] of the [[Soviet Union]] which held sway over the territory from its inception in 1952, until [[Poland]] once again achieved [[independence]] on 13 September 1989, following the toppling of the [[Communist]] regime and preceding the [[dissolution of the Soviet Union]].

I guess that is where most of the holohoax stories came from. Except the victims were never jews.

Poland was invaded to get back German land and also because they were needed to protect themselves against Russia. The casus belli was the fact that the Polish genocided the ethnic Germans living in Poland after Germany asked for their land back.

Did you know that the Soviet Union was the first country in the world to make anti-Semitism punishable by death?

No, I didn't say that.

Nor did I say that.
I suggested that invading Poland toward that end was unlikely to be a motive.

I disagree with that interpretation of the conditions.

Again, I disagree.

I believe the motive in Poland was the threat of the conditions you describe, coupled with an immediacy generated (purposefully) in the form of increasing persecution of ethnic Germans in the Danzig corridor.

I do not believe, were it not for this source of immediacy, that Hitler would have sought to pursue conflict in Poland as transpired.

A more eloquent form of my intended statement of view.

Conditions were created, I believe with purpose, in Poland as to motivate Germany toward invasion where they might otherwise not, thus placing them in a position to be more-easily blamed for the next war - just as they'd been the first, on the basis of 'German aggression'.

I see nothing to suggest these persecutions and abuses of his people, in lands that were once their own, were not a priority motivation in Hitler's choice to act when and as he did, as opposed to 'German aggression' in leaping to create an alliance with your primary target, so you can show them your back, while you try to fight off the people (who you claim to actually like) that were driven to attack you as a result of your actions in trying to make-nice with your priority target.

Its possible, granted, but I don't see it.

Poland was a backwards power with little industry. Their military threat to the Germans was minimum.

There is little to no evidence of this.

Why wouldn't he? What reason would there be to wait? Hitler would have wanted to get at the Soviets as quickly as possible while the Red Army was still weak. He had no reason to wait, save on a bet that the Wehrmacht might grow stronger faster than the Red Army, and that's a bet I doubt he would have taken.

After Poland became obstinate and a puppet for Anglo-French interests there was little hope of Hitler acquiring any sort of military cooperation from them, meaning that to get at the Soviet Union they would have to be invaded at some point. Given Hitler's confidence and pattern of invasions beforehand, by 1939 he would have little reason to postpone an invasion of Poland and call the British/French bluff.

The problems with this is that either Hitler — and Germany — were so brash and pigheaded that they immediately invaded instead of seeking peaceful negotiations as a first option or expected not to have his concerns heard which, given the Munich Agreement and Hitler's familiarity with the Anglo-French willingness to talk, seems like an untenable view. The supposed atrocities — of which there is poor evidence of Holocaust-tier quality — occurred either after the invasion or so soon beforehand that it would be clear that no serious attempt at negotiation had been attempted. Hitler made a few proposals to the Poles close to the invasion date, but these were either unlikely to be accepted (military access through the Corridor is not something a country recently under occupation is going to jump at) or presented so close to the invasion that it is clearly not a serious proposal. The one commonly circulated on Holla Forums, for example, is dated the literal day before the invasion. That's not looking for resolutions, and lends itself more to a hasty justification for premeditated invasion than a legitimate outrage.

The poorly documented and far from established persecutions and abuses.

For a few centuries at most. It had been Pomeranian beforehand, and a mixture of Baltic, Germanic, and Slavic before that.

What about atrocities in a specific region requires the invasion and occupation of the whole country, much less an agreement beforehand with the Soviets over an invasion and division of Polish territory? That really doesn't add up.

"Non-aggression pact" doesn't equal alliance. Why wouldn't Hitler take a temporary guarantee with the Soviets? Or do you seriously believe that Hitler only planned to invade them post-1939?

I never said Hitler planned on Britain and France actually following through on their promises. I think Hitler took a bet that they would behave exactly as they had with Czechoslovakia, the Sudetenland, Austria, and the Rhineland before it. Hitler took a bet that the Anglo-French wouldn't interfere, and this time he lost that bet, necessitating him taking the risk of turning his back on his primary target.

I'm not even sure what you're trying to say here.

What I'm saying is very simple: Hitler foresaw war with the Soviet Union and communism in general. He took steps to prepare for this, as well as unite Germans as best he could. Part of this was knocking out the communist hotbed Czechoslovakia, but also preparing for the USSR. He turned his attentions to Poland and made an agreement with the Soviets he planned to break regarding Poland, including its division, before any claims of Polish mistreatment of Germans in their territory were ever made. He then launched this invasion, betting that France and Britain would accept it peacefully instead of going to war, and lost that bet. He was then forced to turn around and invade France and hope that the Soviets would honor the agreement. He tried to secure his western and southern flanks and, once he was satisfied, made preparations for Barbarossa, but was delayed by Italy's blunders.

The alternative is that, despite hating communism and writing about the need to conquer Russia, Hitler did not plan for any invasion of the USSR. He then invaded Czechoslovakia for no reason despite bringing most Germans in the region back into the Fatherland, sat around not planning anything, made an agreement with the Soviets to invade Poland together for no reason, got word of Poles killing Germans in the mixed Polish-German territories to his east, made a few proposals the Poles would never accept, didn't bother trying to have other powers intercede despite having done so in the case of the Sudetenland, waited a week or two before the Polish could make a serious response, and invaded not only the Polish territory with Germans but also all of Western Poland for no reason, before immediately turning around to attack the "real threat" of France, sure that communists would never attack his rear. He then waited a year or so and decided that it was time to invade the Soviets, despite never having planned to beforehand.

That is not in any way a tenable explanation to me.

Incorrect, Hitler asked Poland for assistance against the Russia and communism. The were essential for his plans and after Poland rejected it Hitler had no choice but to invade.

What you're saying is not what happened in history.

Wow, exactly like I stated. Did you even read my posts? Poland became uncooperative after Piłsudski's death, necessitating an invasion in order to prepare for the USSR.

Prove it. I offer a realistic interpretation of historical facts and inferences.

Did you actually read the whole sentence?

Here it is for completeness:

These are the situations that result from the assumption that Hitler's invasion of Poland was because of massacres of Germans. Obviously you've found them absurd, as I have.

Either that, or you're just skimming my posts and missed where I discussed the supposed rebuttals to "Hitler didn't attempt to negotiate." Do you want me to highlight those for you?

No, I don't really care about this topic much so I'm skimming through everything. You're probably right. I have a habit of thinking anyone who writes drown out things to be full of shit.

Warsaw was always German? History is more nuanced you fucking mongrel.

Seems a bit of a silly way to spend your time, but that's your business.

I will say you should read posts entirely instead of just hitting "New Reply."

I'm not saying there were no persecution of Germans but this is basically
Just because (((media))) is lying and portrays them as evil incarnate doesn't mean they were doing a humanitarian trip over Europe. They fought over the same shit everyone else did. Fuck, I think Poland should have allied with Germany against the soviets and change Prussia for land in the east. Doesn't change the fact that the persecution of Germans was just an excuse to take over Poland.

you lost, get over it

Prussia is still German land. I do agree that the german massacre is probably exaggerated but it is well known that the Polish hate the Germans with a passion not known to many people.

You obviously haven't asked a Pole about the Russians.

Does that change their opinion of the Germans?

No, but Polish hatred of Germans is at about the same level as German hatred of the French, French hatred of the Germans, Irish hatred of the English, English hatred of the French, Scottish hatred of the English, etc.. My point is that it's really not exceptional, which Polish hatred of the Russians is.

And Germans love Poles? That has nothing to do with anything. Most neighboring countries in Europe "hate" each other because of all the wars and atrocities over the ages.

Not anymore, it's not. That's just as stupid as Poles going on about how they want Lviv back.

Are you serious? It is one of the oldest German states, and the reason there is even an modern unified Germany.

Poland had a genuine hatred towards Germany for they split up Poland with Russia and Austria several times.

As for the atrocities on Germans in Poland, they were mostly perpetuated by Jewish leaders. Poles mainly wanted to drive away remaining Germans but Jews inflated political hatred into racial hatred.

Poles hated Jews as much as the Germans did, but refrained from gassing them.

Historically it's still significant, but the last few Germans who lived there are, what, in their 80s? Most of their grandchildren probably couldn't find it on a map. It's gone.

It wasn't German until Teutons fucked over the paganic Prussian states, which were Balkanic. Teutons, having defeated balkanic Prussians and reducing them to serfdom, refused to move away like in the deal they made with Poland. Instead, they created their own state and started raiding Poland and other paganic Balkanic societies. The Prussians were also vassalized by Poland in the medieval times, but again, these are not the Prussians you mention. The Prussia you are referring to is not the Prussia of old. The Prussia you are referring to is combination of various Germanic city-states being forced into a single entity through brute force. Or at least it was, until it forced German federation on other German Lände.

Anyhow, there are no more Germans or Balkans on these lands. They were evicted or evacuated. Their cities were destroyed by war. There is a huge military base in Kaliningrad now and it's not actually a city, as much as it is just support-infrastructure for military base. Even if Germany got these lands back, what would they do with it? They have no core Germans there anymore. It would create unnecessary conflict, cheering certain (((people))) on to abuse war-torn economies and restart white genocide.

Reasonable. I should just stop writing.

You mean Baltic, right? Balkans were in and around the Byzantines, quite a fair bit south of the Teutons.

Here we fucking go again with this retarded shit.

Partially right. These "eye-witnesses" are as real as holohoax testimonies. Soviets forged those during attack on Poland as the backup plan if Hitler wouldn't attack them as far as I understand commie logic. Nothing like this ever happened, German minorities lived among Poles and nobody gave a fuck.

And this is literally only "right" for "Prussia clay" you fucking faggots have. You keep on linking to that shitty page made by some sperging stormfag and keep on repeating "hitler dindu nuffin".

Hans, you wasn't even calling yourself Germans before Bismarck. 2/10 is best i can give you.

Jews are always playing victim. There was some minor reprisals after German started invasion, but no fucking wonder why.

/thc/, stahp

This is true. We did really stupid thing to take them in. Basically Western Countries started to have colonies and they started to get really rich. Poland never had any colony. Polish retarded aristocracy (szlachta) took kikes in because they had money and szlachta had great lands and money locked in products their villages were producing. They were taking kike money in usury and well you can guess what happened next.

True, unfortunately Piłsudski died and commie shills started to take over. If Hitler hadn't have itch for muh lebensraum we could together fuck up Russia for good.

But that happened after Germany started to getting fucked up by Soviets. (((Polish))) shills in London didn't agree to that.

No, and it never was. Teutonic Knights were lend those lands to help convert pagans in east, but they genocided Old Prussians and were trying to seize more lands and genocide people as well. When Polish, Lithuanian and some other groups fucked them up in Grunwald they went to pope to cry about muh ebul Poles. Get over it, you lost it, you tried to steal it again and you lost it again.
Oh wow this meme again. Of course there are some people who hate Germans, but it's small minority. Most Poles don't really hate them nor like them. For most Germans are neutral with positive tendencies. Who Poles really hate are Russians.

Oh God, I hate those people. No sane person here is sperging about Lviv and Vilnus anymore. There is some sentiment, but it's not like those fuckers who getting ass mad about muh prussia

I hope you are talking about later Prussia (Teutonic)? Because Pomorze and Old Prussians were never solid Germans. It was one big mix of Slavs, Balto-slavs and Germans (as a group). Generally it was culturally more Slavic.

Anyway - OP you are a fucking lying kike. This bullshit emerged ONLY because Poland recently started to shit on your kike-ridden world. You try to D&C against Poles on nationalists forums and boards. You crooked nosed fuckers are gonna pay for what you did to Poland.

We Wuz Kangs

Dindu nufing

Sorry, that there is no unbiased source like Warsaw, Moscow, New York or TelAviv.
I guess German investigations in Katyn or Liv were as faulty as this one?

Out of all the things that drive JIDF batshit, this is the number one thing.

Considering the way kikes in this thread are freaking out trying to make germany seem like the aggressors, you've struck a nerve. Keep up the triggering, OP.

Leave Holla Forums for a week

Find Alt-Kike has taken over

Find Hillary shills have pinned their false flag on top

Find anti-NatSoc propaganda

Fucking hell Holla Forums…. What happened to all the men here?

Hitler was at piece with Poland until the "king" died and the administration was offered expansion by the BRITS/FRANCE of German terrritory to INVADE them ("paper tiger" comes from this you fucking pleb)

FUCK I hate new Holla Forums

Never forget the six million germons.

why does people here suck so much polish dick? i agree that somethings about it is based, polish hooligans for example, but the most things about poland suck ass. poles are more russian that european and the country is filled with corruption and crime. its filthy country tbh

i rather help germans take back prussian land than help poland keep prussian land.

when i see comments like this, in threads were country x hates on country z, i wonder if people even know what the word "nationalists" means. i mean, why the fuck would germans like poles? why wouldnt germans shill against poles? in your mind, does being a "nationalist" mean "oh yeah, just because your white i let you fuck my country in the ass"?

no, ofc not. being a german nationalist means your trying to do everything in your power, to make germany bigger and german people prouder. the same goes for poles, poles deny everything bad they did, they try to improve their power etc etc.

are you american or what? because you americans doesnt understand european nationalism. ramz "i love jews" paul did a great video about american vs european nationalism, imma try to find it

Poor attempt. Try harder next time.

As an 'eternal-Anglo' I assume you will all reject my opinion outright, but it might be worth a try.

'The sequence started with an attack of German Selbstschutz snipers on retreating Polish troops and then was followed by a Polish reaction and then the final retaliatory execution of Polish hostages by the Wehrmacht and Selbstschutz, after fall of the city. All these events resulted in the deaths of both German and Polish civilians. The Polish Institute of National Remembrance found and confirmed 254 Lutheran victims, assumed to be German victims, and 86 Catholic victims, assumed to be Polish civilian, as well as 20 Polish soldiers. Approximately 600–800 Polish hostages were shot in a mass execution in the aftermath of the fall of the city.
After the Germans took over the city, they killed 1200–3000 Polish and Jewish civilians, as part of Operation Tannenberg. The event and place of execution became known as the Valley of Death. The murdered included the president of Bydgoszcz, Leon Barciszewski. Fifty Polish prisoners of war from Bydgoszcz were later falsely accused by Nazi Sondergericht Bromberg summary courts for taking part in "Bloody Sunday" and shot.'

-t wikipedia + Norman Davies.

Can we stop the D&C? We have a war for Europe to fight, not a European war.

really?

what vision are you using because i havent noticed anything.

false flag schmalse flag gay fag, "dump a mag in a fag"

false flag or not it was entertaining as fuck. not to mention that the (((coincidences))) that always come with this type of shit arent found untill a few days after.

The OP is not German.
He's a kike, saying Poland is bad, Polish are worst than Nazis etc.. while we should do what the Poles are doing : Getting their country together, getting rid of communism, shutting the filthy lying mouth of the Jews.
Jeez, I wonder why Jews shill against Poland.

Thanks you based pole. Truly a beacon of hope in the shithole (western) Europe is.

Poland riding on the coat tails of holocaust

Yeah sure…

I forgot they saved Ukraine from Putin and they closed the border at the Balkans and did send the Polish hussars to Britain to save it from Islam and the common market.

How can someone be more based then them?