Trump could deport all the illegals in 60 days for free

President Trump could easily deport (virtually) all the illegals in 60 days at a cost of $0.

All he'd need to do is say that only citizens and legal aliens (tourists, diplomats, people with valid visas, etc) have protection under the law. And give a grace period of 60 days before stopping enforcement of crime against illegals.

Basically it would be perfectly legal to beat, rob or kill illegals. Of course you probably wouldn't want to actually kill any of them because if you accidentally killed a legal spic you'd be fucked. But if you beat up a legal spic on accident battery is not a big deal, especially for the kind of person who would beat up a spic. This might have the bonus effect of getting many legals to leave as well.

If the courts ignored him and kept prosecuting people for crimes against illegals he could simply pardon them.

All of them would self-deport in the 60 day grace period. The only people sneaking across the border would be drug traffickers, so the wall would still be needed.

Thoughts?

The old school actual outlaw stuff doesn't work.
Then the outlaws have nothing to lose.
I'm not saying don't deal with them harshly, but putting them entirely outside the law is just a bad idea.

If Trump presented them the choice of either listening to all of Gilbert Gottfried's comedy or going back to Mexico, they'd probably self-deport.

But all the deportations are going to be free, poopdick. Once Trump takes away jobs for illegals and enforces the laws about hiring and harboring illegals, they'll self deport when the well runs dry.

There will be no gestapo-style round ups. That's why it will work.

So many summerfags advocating poorly thought out calls to violence. Or is it just your friendly government shills trying to bait poor anons into agreeing then advocating violence themselves.

WHY ARE YOU SUCH A DAMN DIRTY ANTI-SEMITIC BASTID!!?

I CAN ONLY SPEAK IN CAPS LOCK AND JEWISH CANARDS!

He could also institute a bounty system. $10,000 per illegal turned in, for example. That would be very, very cheap, and you won't have to mobilize extra police for it.

Calls to violence come from US government hires, as we can see from recent events they are going overcharge on pushing their gun control narrative so they are doing everything to goad lone wolves into violence. That way, they'll be able to spin more news about how we must disarm everyone to protect the chilluns from evil nazi white gun freaks.

That's absolutely genius. I'd extend the grace period to 120 days because we're talking lazy beaners here and also it would give it extra time to sink in.

Then it'd be open season.

Yeah it does. Remember they're parasites here only for their own gain. If they no longer benefit from being here and/or are actively endangered, they'll hop back over the border faster than Speedy Gonzales.

Worst idea ever honestly, how many white numale cucks do we have our side? How many people would actually participate in this? I feel not enough, and on the other side of the fence, you have solidified the enemy in a way they never had before, now every illegal nigger spic and gook are all on the same side, fighting the evil white man.

lol, kill them all.

aren't there more than 10 million illegals

thats not cheap at all dude. slash that number by 10 and we're talking business

OPERATION WETBACK TWO POINT OH

I like it. They techincally aren't protected by the constitution so fuck em.

It's not a call to violence, it's a clarification of the fact that they are in fact not citizens but illegal invaders. They should not enjoy any civil services or protection under the law.

Yeah because that won't lead to a monumental spike of murders towards legal Hispanic citizens. Not that I care, but normies sure as fuck would.

All of a sudden legal hispanics are forced to carry their citizenship documents at all times to avoid lynching, which obviously creates a media storm about muh racism, hispanic gangs will all become insanely violent in retaliation, etc. etc. Basically, a fucking shitstorm.

You didn't think this through, did you? Fucking summerfags, goddamn.

You might need to do some summer reading before you step into that government class in the fall user, because you have a lot to learn.

30 million illegals would ban together in self-defense.

Some would leave. Some would fight. You'd have a ton of fighting aged males that would suddenly form a guerilla army.

Not saying your idea is bad, but people don't have the stomach for war

The current-year man in Canada is willing to take any Mexicunt as a refugee and already many beaners have started to flee north. Once Trump begins enforcing the rule of law the great majority of spics will self deport.

Sucks for Canadabros though.

they get 2 weeks and free bus rides

Easy way to deport all illegals….take away their free shit, all of it.

OPERATION WETBACK 2: ELECTRIC BEANERLOO

Which would galvanize Americans against them and ensure that half are slaughtered outright and the rest are deported mercilessly.

I guarantee you, in a couple of years you'll see 20 million beaners arrive on the Canuck's doorstep asking for gibmedats.

The Purge when?

This. Welfare forms come in literally 16 different languages and they off free translators. Welfare is for leeches. Welfare is the American dream to most foreigners.

30 million illegal beaners guerilla army made of a lot of thugs vs a whole bunch of low test nu-males while cunts whine that the white males are heartless, niggers don't give a fuck and are too busy looting what they can and kikes do everything to slow the US army every way they can (which has already been purged of its top brass). I don't see it happening.

UNLEASH THE NIGGERS!

People ask how Paco can work for $3 sn hour.

Well he gets it cash, doesn't pay any any taxes on it (so it comes out to almost minimum wage) but he still gets welfare (since he isn't legally working) to cover all his basic needs… the money he makes is just for buying diapers for his 8 children and a little tequila on the weekends.

I work construction (legally of course) and during 2008-2010 things were so bad that there were even a few White people doing this.

They are already outlays. They are here illegally.

Makes sense. They don't pay taxes, why should they receive government services?

$9,990 per illegal.

Hell, why not pay bounty hunters a price per wetback head too!

Oy vey

Fuck off you shifty eyed heeb

The government shills are the ones advocating that we peacefully take it in the ass while they fuck us.

Fine, fine. $9,900 per illegal.

Can we just make this a topic about norm & Gilbert?

You could deport most illegals and save money too. Just make it illegal for an illegal to receive welfare. Most will self deport. In fact do that for all immigrants. They'd clear out like roaches scattering from light.

Wait, what?

How long for the "legals"?

That reminds me, user- I worked in construction from the time I graduated high school until 2008, when everything came to a grinding halt. All trades were cutting hours and laying workers off. I was in commercial plumbing at the time and got laid off. I had to hustle hard just to maintain the most basic living needs for my wife and children.

One of the things I most vividly remember about that time is coming home from a long day of random Craigslist 'labor' jobs and fighting for more hours at my part time driving job, glancing at the tv and seeing this piece of shit jew manlet telling congress that "white male construction workers" should not get any new jobs included in the stimulus package.

Never wanted to choke the life out of someone as bad as I did that day.

Economics is boring, the truth is that there is a no chance of the white race even surviving in any capacity at the rate they (the anti-whites) are going.

too many cucks for this too work

That's Mexico where they came from. Not how you do things. We're better than that.

I would hunt illegals for free

LA resident and I've been living with a duplicitous government all my life, and many just like me are highly motivated to round up all illegals immigrants. Also I'd like to point out that the businesses and people who hire illegal immigrants should also be rounded up and deported. They want to hire illegals? they can go do that down in mexico were they belong for being traitors.

I really hope some of the illegals want to fight to stay here so that they can be annihilated. Make no bones about it they are invaders.