Dumping my folder of political stuff here, including dank quotes and danker infographs. Feel free to contribute

Dumping my folder of political stuff here, including dank quotes and danker infographs. Feel free to contribute.

One thing: That quote from Keynes isn't entirely correct. He did admit that building pyramids and burying money is a shitty way of stimulating the economy, but that he even claimed it could serve as a subpar means is retarded enough.

Check'em, sodomites!

Please send me to North Korea, I don`t want to live in western society anymore.

you are fucking free to go anytime retard

You do know you can defect, right? And you can fly in via china.

Go away, western civilization does not want you

No point in that, I still need to finish my masters degree in public administrative sciences, and that is practically useless if I abandon my homeland. At least I can still become hard working tax administrator who will dedicate his struggle to fighting petit-bourgeois by helping them to get taxed to hell,

Everything you just said was retarded, even as I was expecting you to say something retarded you blew my expectations out of the water and said something more retarded.

When the day of the rope comes, run because you wont be smart enough to hide properly you sad excuse for a sub human

Post some dank statistics about sodomites

what a load of bs. no one is forcing you to do that. if you do, clearly you value the money you earn more than you value not doing those things

Read it again but slowly this time.

do you have any actual arguments?

You misread the image. Read it again, but slowly this time.

you don't, then

Oh boy! My daily propaganda thread!

Since english isn't your first language I'll explain the sentence to you.
The man is waking up early in the morning and doesn't have much time to get to work. While still groggy he must do all these tasks. When he complains about all these unpleasant things someone tells him to be grateful.

I understand that, but like I said, no one is forcing him

If you're grateful for that which fucks with you then you are a cuck. By obeying you are not proving your strength but proving your weakness and inability to resist.

Almost all jobs are like this. Also, read a book nigger, if you don't know Bukowski.

Stahp with tranny lain pls.

only the shitty ones

Ok. So you're an anomaly who loves their job. Also what is your favorite Bukowski book?

never read any, nor do I intend to. he seems like an average leftist "intellectual"

Then you admit that you don't know what you're talking about. "Profoundly misogynistic" is often used to describe his writing.
What job do you have, and how long have you had it?

no job. I'm studying finance

So you don't have a job, but you assume you can tell a middle aged man how full of shit he is for being worn down after a couple of decades by the daily grind? Even people with great paying, fulfilling jobs get worn down after time.

all I'm saying is that if you don't like your job, do something about it instead of whining on the internet

He was dead before the internet. Amazingly, he was noteworthy enough that he is still quoted after his death on the internet.
I see your point, I really do. But going into finance makes you pretty much a kike in training. You'll be shuffling money and not actually producing anything tangible, just taking your cut off of other people's earnings.

nope. without financial services, none of our modern companies would be able to function. there needs to be an efficient way to get excess money from those who have it to those who need it

Ok. Here's your (((You))) money lender. I'm sure there isn't a disproportionate amount of (((them))) in your future line of work, nor will you ever feel burned out. Also toir name certainly has a great chance of being remembered other than if you severely rip people off to a criminal extent or infamously crash financial markets with reckless greed.

Nobody in the first world works in coal mines in those conditions anymore. Just sayin'.

did a banker kill your parents or something?

Yes. They foreclosed the farm, fam. And built a synagogue.

user pls

user pls

which ep was the tyrion one from?
don't even remember say it…

The point he is making with his statement is that it is absurd to tell someone to be grateful about unpleasant things.

Indeed, perhaps nobody is forcing him to do it. The fact remains that it is still unpleasant.

who cares if he's grateful?

He should be grateful because without the job he would be worse off.
He's grateful for being better off due to the company and what not- not grateful to God or the universe.
In a good universe nobody would have to work at all and things would just fall from the sky

Back when he was hand of the king, it was in reference to a singer who was singing songs about Joffrey being the result of inbreeding, so they arrested him and removed his tongue.

The person in the statement who is telling him to be grateful. That's what the image is about.

His life is a living hell. If he doesn't work it's still hell.
There's not much choice. There's no reason to be grateful for something terrible. That wouldn't make sense, which is precisely what his statement is about.