archive.is/I9BaO
kentucky.com/opinion/op-ed/article83802237.html
advocate.com/transgender/2016/6/03/these-are-trans-people-killed-2016
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_unlawfully_killed_transgender_people#2016
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_rights_by_country_or_territory
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

archive.is/I9BaO

kentucky.com/opinion/op-ed/article83802237.html

Damage control, And its all ways the varry varry unpassable ones that complain.

Not enough tbh

it's bullshit too. I've gone through the numbers by transfag groups and and people like this fag always blow them out of proportion. comparing murder rates of the respective country to even generous rates advocates give of their population, their murder rate was like 1/4 that of a normal person in the US the last time I did it probably 2-3 years ago.

most of the murders happen in south america and holy shit, they have way higher general murder rates as well. notice how he doesn't specify countries because it's usually 3rd world shitholes. there is also no way to prove that they were murdered because they were mentally ill degenerates.

user you shitlord, that is redundant

OOps forgot
Between line two and three.

Almost like if it's on the news, it's not representative of the group it claims to speak for.

Teach your kids this. It will save them a lot of time.

She's full of shit, 14 died this year in the US:

advocate.com/transgender/2016/6/03/these-are-trans-people-killed-2016

To add on to that, It was less than 25 transpeople who died in all countries this year, way lower than the 100 she described:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_unlawfully_killed_transgender_people#2016

I shouldn't be mad or surprised that leftists can't tell the truth at all.

Let her go and spout this nonsense, it can only be a good thing for us.

What she doesn't understand is that Christians comdemn gays, but they dont want them all dead. You can disapprove of a choice and not want to see all people who perform it die, but these trannies font get that. As far as they are concerned, condemnation is equivalent to condoning murder.

And it is good, because each article is one step closer to normalfags deciding that if they're in for a penny, they might as well be in for a pound.

Bill nye had a sex change?

user, come on.

It's hilarious that the point fingers at irrelevant factors when it comes to Islam. They point fingers at tools, white people, and America, but never towards a doctrine that claims it's acceptable to kill them off. You would think that they would be fearful of the ideology that they refuse to name.

I highly doubt that the GOP or WBC treat LGBT people like literal shooting targets, they just hold mean signs and claim that there's nothing special about poopdick.

I know, it's bad habit of mine that I really need to drop. Why should I respect people who loathe and exploit my kindness so that they can push me down?

The 100 figure it's quoting is since 1977, when "Christine" Jorgensen first got his dick lopped off and started posing as a woman.

Spell condemn right you fucking faggot.

that thing is so fucking disgusting. what is fucking wrong with people?

sage for no meaningful contribution

You are absolutely right.

Such fucking bullshit. It has never been safer for anyone in the "lgbt community" than current year.

Notice how she had to include GLOBAL stats to inflate the numbers because including only Western countries would BTFO her bullshit fearmongering.

Seriously fuck this tranny.

Fuck I meant he. REEEEEEEEEEE

I would think if you were so concerned with everyone supposedly hating you so much you would welcome their "love" and compassion for a change. Seriously, both that faggot Shepherd that gotten beaten to death by his boyfriend, but was spun by the media as gay-bashers and Pedro from the Real World who died of AIDS did more for fag acceptance than any marching or political agitation.

Besides, if as many people wanted you dead as there are that don't want you in women's bathrooms, you would have been dead a long time ago.

So… 'they'* want to die?

(*sp? xer, xen, xim, xits, zandra, zipidy-doo-da, zuperxalafragalysti-'X'-pialadoushus.)

Oh, wait, I get it… "why Christians bringing in muslims?"

Fair point.

that tranny looks like she crawled out of moria tbh

Its so funny when they occasionally tip their hand that their statistic is bullshit.
ITS ANUDDA SHOAH!! REMEMBER THE TWO HUNDRED, GOYIM!! NEVER AGAIN CAN WE LET FOUR HUNDRED PEOPLE BE SLAUGHTERED
my grandperson and 800 others were slaughtered and turned into lube and dildos by Trump-supporting Nazis

I mean put this shit in perspective, look at how stupid everyone involved really is

Hell is forever!

Assuming the statistic is accurate.

I'm sorry, I'm still having fun thinking of stories from the "Tranny holocaust"
Called them "Fags", the nerve.

Send this faggot to the Middle East and see how long he/she lasts before crying to come back home to the West.

Some of us may not like gays, but we have the common courtesy not to fucking massacre them.

With this faggot's logic most if not all are suicides

I couldn't imagine what the tranny-caust guards would have to go through:

OP the drama queen, there are no catholic crusaders purging degeneracy, majority of this cases are pimps, johns and drug dealer killing prostitutes, overdoses, suicides, risks of the degenerates life style. “Holly came from Miami…”

Nah, send this tranny to Africa

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_rights_by_country_or_territory