People say trump has hair but this is a lie, like the many other lies...

people say trump has hair but this is a lie, like the many other lies. Here I present a photo of the womanizing republican nominee on the front of playboy in 1990, as you all can see his hair color is brown in those days, while his hair is blonde now. The reason is simple he is using hair transplants. Any one with half a brain would know that peoples hair color does not change(unless died which trump has not reason to do). Another thing i immediately noticed is that is that in 1990 trump was a democrat while know he says he is a republican. Today I ask you Holla Forums can this man really be trusted with the launch codes to Americas nuclear missiles.

Low energy shitposting. Even Jeb could do better.

good point he is 70, this man could die during his term in office. I only fear what china and Russia might do in that event.

Yes.

Also, your grammar and punctuation are atrocious.

/thread

Hilary is two years younger and has a shit ton of coughing fits whenever she talks. If anyone will die it's her. Besides this is why we have vp

Okay, what's being slid this time? Or did we piss off another gaggle of cucks?

But women live longer then men. Plus we don’t have to worry about her banging the staff in the white house.

I went from blonde to brown haired to dark brown haired in twenty years of living, not everyone is a shit coloured ape with pubic hair dotting their head.

Like her husband? And ya they live longer, but career politicians notoriously die faster because of the stress and the guilt they carry. Hilary will die before Trump and Bill is a greater concern over sex in the white house.

Because a Clinton would never bang the entire white house staff.

and a business man like trump doesn’t have stress and the guilt.

Daily reminder to sage and report slide threads.

The Ruskies leaked some documents from Clinton's campaign.

The people he might rip off are tycoons and rich Jews, I have my doubts as to the amount of guilt he might feel about what he has done. Not nearly as much as Hilary who said a young child was asking for sex from and older man.

If it turns out hes not i dont fucking care at that point, let the fucking country no the world burn in nuclear fire, theirs no point any more if hes faking it, hillfag is a guarantee end of the world.

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK, PACO

bill was never proven to have done any of that. Trump has been proven to have had 3 wives all of them order from eastern Europe.

Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton are in a bar. Donald leans over, and with a smile on his face says, “The media is really tearing you apart for That Scandal.”
Hillary: “You mean me lying about Benghazi?”
Trump: “No, the other one.”
Hillary: “You mean the massive voter fraud?”
Hillary: “You mean the military not getting their votes counted?”
Hillary: "Using my secret private server with classified material to Hide my Activities?"
Hillary: "The NSA monitoring our phone calls, emails and everything Else?"
Hillary: “Using the Clinton Foundation as a cover for tax evasion, Hiring Cronies, And taking bribes from foreign countries?”
Hillary: “You mean the drones being operated in our own country without the benefit of the law?”
Hillary: "Giving 123 Technologies $300,000,000, and right afterward it declared bankruptcy and was sold to the Chinese?”
Hillary: "You mean arming the Muslim Brotherhood and hiring them in the White House?”
Hillary: "Whitewater, Watergate committee, Vince Foster, commodity deals?”
Hillary: “The funding of revolutionaries in Ukraine that led to the toppling of the democratically elected president and to the biggest crisis that country has had since WWII?”
Hillary: “Turning Libya into chaos?”
Hillary: “Being the mastermind of the so-called ‘Arab Spring’ that only brought chaos, death, and destruction to the Middle East and North Africa?”
Hillary: “Leaving four Americans to die in Benghazi while I went to sleep?”
Hillary: “Trashing Mubarak, one of our few Muslim friends?”
Hillary: “Encouraging and supporting the murder of Palestinians and the destruction of their homes, towns, and villages by Israel?”
Hillary: “The funding and arming of terrorists in Syria, the destruction and destabilization of that nation, giving the order to our lapdogs in Turkey and Saudi Arabia to give sarin gas to the ‘moderate’ terrorists in Syria that they eventually used on civilians, and framed Assad, and had it not been for the Russians and Putin, we would have used that as a pretext to invade Syria, put a puppet in power, steal their natural resources, and leave that country in total chaos, just like we did with Libya?”
Hillary: “The creation of the biggest refugees crisis since WWII?”
Hillary: “Leaving Iraq in chaos?”
Hillary: “The DOJ spying on the press?”
Hillary: “You mean HHS Secretary Sibelius shaking down health insurance executives?”
Hillary: “Giving our cronies in Solyndra $500,000,000 and having them declare bankruptcy 3 months later, allowing the Chinese to buy it?”
Hillary: “The NSA monitoring citizens?”
Hillary: “The State Department interfering with an Inspector General’s investigation on departmental sexual misconduct?”
Hillary: “Me, The IRS, Clapper, and Holder all lying to Congress on record and under oath?”
Hillary: “Threats to all of Bill’s former mistresses to keep them quiet?”
Hillary: “I give up! … Oh wait, I think I’ve got it! When I stole the White House furniture, silverware, when Bill left office?”
Trump: “That’s it! I almost forgot about that one.”

I think you posted on the wrong board faggot.

BEST SUMMER EVAR Holla Forums!
why are you fucking children engaging this tard?

only redneck republicans believe the benghazi stuff.

Women who claim to be raped should always be believed.

Hillary Clinton

He just turned super saiyan

having three wives is rape

I saw that. It seems like such basic shot to slide. Hell, we could just request a sticky and then the shills can't do anything.

Having three wives is illegal in the continental united states.

you would think

You mean the Benghazi stuff for which she's gonna be indicted and congress inquiries are still on it?

TOP KEK
O
P

K
E
K

That's because she has throat cancer from eating all that pussy like Michael Douglas.

It is

No. The other one.

Jesus. How the fuck did so many of you outrageous retards fall for such obvious bait?

My hair color from birth to 12ish is blonde.

My hair color from 13 to 25ish is dirty blonde.

My hair color now is "dirty" brown".

REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE

TRASH

SAGE

Incredible.

I am a cruzmissile now. Yo won me over.

Even if he is, so what?

And two years ago I was a leftist who thought Bernie was awesome. Now, I think he's a kike piece of shit. Again, what's your point?

Hair color changes.
Moving along.

You cuckchan faggots really need fuck off back to where you came from