JOE ROGAN CAUSED ME TO TAKE DMT AND NOW IM NOT SURE WHATS REAL AND WHATS NOT

JOE ROGAN CAUSED ME TO TAKE DMT AND NOW IM NOT SURE WHATS REAL AND WHATS NOT

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/b/res/6345180.html#6345229
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

( ̄人 ̄) Hello. I am "Mr. Likes To Sage Threads". I do believe this thread is in need of Sage, so I would like to sage it. That is why my name is "Mr. Likes To Sage Threads".

Rogan is a beta manlet.

He's not a manlet. He's 5' 8"

kek

But 5' 8" is tall, right?

I thought the average height was 5' 6"

I'm pretty sure 5,8 is manlet. At least in NA

anything under 6'6'' is a manlet, sodomite

it's best to just assume that nothing is real and behave accordingly.

nothing is real

JOE HOGAN DATCH GUY HAS NO HESPECT FROM ME

Prove it.

DUDE

Explain?

shiggy

life is both real and unreal depending on the angle you're looking at it from. Your ego is both real and illusory and other people are both you and not you.

LE REALLY MAKES YOU THINK MAN

All things and events in your vicinity that seem congruent with their surroundings when you draw logical conclusions from their attributes are more likely to be real. When something seems to be in conflict with your previous experiences or with the attributes of its surroundings, it might not be real. If you can't help but feel that nothing's real, if you can still observe things acting in predictable fashion then it makes no real difference and there's no point in worrying about it.
It's just DMT dude.

Focus on the process of making things real. Like your waifu.

Jew Rogaine is corrupt shill for the Jews. All his friends are Jews. He frequently has random Jewish media people on his podcast like Gad Saad (ari shaffirs uncle).

He never talks about whites being genocided in their own lands, always talks about how great blacks are and how unfair society is towards them. Theres alot of shit he shills about but I cant think because I sperged out all day.

I always hated you sodomite. Cuck.

;- ;

post in my thread goyim
8ch.net/b/res/6345180.html#6345229