archive.is/d3Gmm
guccifer2.files.wordpress.com/2016/06/big-donors-list.xls
guccifer2.files.wordpress.com/2016/06/donors.xlsx
guccifer2.files.wordpress.com/2016/06/prospect-list_032916.xlsx
guccifer2.files.wordpress.com/2016/06/4.doc
guccifer2.files.wordpress.com/2016/06/2.doc
guccifer2.files.wordpress.com/2016/06/3.doc
guccifer2.files.wordpress.com/2016/06/5.doc
guccifer2.files.wordpress.com/2016/06/2-19-16-friends-of-hrc-list_hfa16-giving-history.xlsx
guccifer2.files.wordpress.com/2016/06/4-16-commitment-sheet_040416-update.xlsx
guccifer2.files.wordpress.com/2016/06/7-1-15-commitment-sheet.xlsx
filedropper.com/gucc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fred_Eychaner
8ch.net/v/res/9715269.html
8ch.net/b/res/5872206.html
8ch.net/tech/res/613456.html
8ch.net/leftypol/res/730840.html
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/77403052
reddit.com/r/all
my.mixtape.moe/ucapje.zip
everything2.com/title/The three year generation gap
cryptome.org/2016/06/guccifer2-dnc.7z
pastebin.com/yRRazMzB
colordatingapp.com/
archive.li/http://thesmokinggun.com/sites/default/files/assets/djtdncgucc.pdf
zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-16/british-labor-mp-jo-cox-shot-and-stabbed-assailant-who-allegedly-shouting-britain-fi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this is legit?

Reading through it…

What a load of bullshit!

Officially sanctioned, Democratic, bullshit, and completely off the mark.

Based Russians. Here's another link assets.documentcloud.org/documents/2861555/1.pdf

Here's the full website:

guccifer2.wordpress.com/2016/06/15/dnc/

this looks like some setup to get people to read a big ass anti-trump paper.

That's not how you mark classifications, fucking stupid Democrats.

What are the Dems gonna do now? Start from scratch or ramp up the attacks?

anything interesting in there?

Admittedly I'm just skimming the table of contents, but it really doesn't appear to be anything different than the narratives that circulate over every irrelevant shithole on the internet.

Only the same bullshit we've heard thousands of times.

Shills need better material if this is the shit they have to work with. It's embarassing.

>guccifer2.wordpress.com/2016/06/15/dnc/

OK now we are talking.. its to bad he didnt just dump the whole thing. I don't really trust wikileaks to publish it all before Nov.

Ha thanks based ruski's.
Hopefully there is some interesting shit in here.
Autist squad GO

ALSO ALLEGEDLY RELEASED DONOR LISTS
archive.is/d3Gmm

FOREIGN POLICY DOCUMENT

AND MORE
2016 GOP presidential candidates
guccifer2.files.wordpress.com/2016/06/2.doc
HRC election plans
guccifer2.files.wordpress.com/2016/06/3.doc
NATIONAL SECURITY TRANSITION PLANNING
guccifer2.files.wordpress.com/2016/06/5.doc
2.19.16 Friends of HRC List_HFA16 Giving History
guccifer2.files.wordpress.com/2016/06/2-19-16-friends-of-hrc-list_hfa16-giving-history.xlsx
4.16 Commitment Sheet_040416 Update
guccifer2.files.wordpress.com/2016/06/4-16-commitment-sheet_040416-update.xlsx
7.1.15 Commitment Sheet
guccifer2.files.wordpress.com/2016/06/7-1-15-commitment-sheet.xlsx

When Asked To Explain How Using Databases To Track Muslims In The U.S. Would Differ From Nazi Germany, Trump Responded Four Times, “You Tell Me.”
“‘What else can you compare this to except to prewar
Nazi Germany?’ [Ibrahim] Hooper [national spokesman for the Council on American-Islamic Relations] asked. ‘There's no other comparison, and [Trump] seems to think that's perfectly OK.’

Trump was repeatedly asked to explain how his idea was
different. Four times, he responded: ‘You tell me.’” [NBC News,
11/20/15]

Fucking hilarious.

good stuff to counter any anti-trump arguments, decent read

Used to have a TSSC. Never saw any confidential/classified markings like that.

Then again, confidentiality isn't exactly her forte.

Wait this is real? This is their official strategy? This is the best they can do?
There's probably a separate factory for the problem glasses consumers in the DNC.

Probably the latter.

The DNC is a private entity anyway so they probably just make shit up with regards to confidentiality as they go.

Still a bunch of retards who can't even keep things secure, just like Clinton.

I imagine it going down like this:

morgan freeman is a trump supporter?

Democrat donor lists.

What a stupid cunt.

This document shows me that Trump will be the next president. Amazing this is the caliber of work at the highest levels. Absolute dogshit.

In the 2.19.16 Friends of HRC List_HFA16 Giving History file is there any serious dirt on those people? maybe even a few of G-d chosen?

You didn't see that her entire platform is based on
many months ago?

Shame on you for not seeing this coming.

The donor list is lousy with kikes

sounds like a liberal hate blog

How many jews on that donor list!

Reads like a synagogue roll call.

More 'bergs than a Tel Aviv phone book, I tell ya h'wut.

Someone compile all of this and upload it to mega please

The fruits of sending a kid to Party University for 5-8 years and having them write a bunch of regurgitation style term papers and create powerpoints, then declaring them a trained expert, is that they can only produce documents like this. It creates professionals who are like those electric toy cars that are powered by the track itself. Without the track, when the establishment orthodoxy starts to melt, they are helpless infants.

ITS 2015, GOY

Conferences. Donald Trump’s disrespectful behavior towards Univision and its reporters is
unlike anything we’ve seen from a presidential candidate in recent memory. Trump has barred
Univision from covering his rallies, and removed a Univision reported from a press conference
after getting angry at questions regarding his broad mischaracterizations about immigrants being criminals.

Not because the reporter was speaking out of turn and kept interrupting others.

I think i found one already Melissa Salmanowitz
Salmanowitz seems pops up with jewish holocaust victims so I'm going to assume its a kike name
FOUND THEM

KEK

If this is what we are up against, it's pitiful. This is them at their best. It's like a retarded child in the body of an adult.

It's fucking embarrassing this is our enemy.

'witz is one of the most common Jew suffixes.

Horowitz, Dershowitz, Liebowitz… Yeah that's a kike.

a nice reminder that 60% of private donations to democrats are from jews

Delete this false information

DELETE IT

If this is all they have, Hillary is going to have a hard time.

this is probably what the russians thought, so useless it's only worth keks

yes, it way too long and complete to be a fake. Dems have nothing but crap on Trump.

I saved it as weakassbullshitsameshitwe'veseenathousandtimes.pdf

Seems like a fitting title.

TRY TO FIND JOURNALISTS ON THE LIST OF DONORS

Does it mention us?

Checked for the truth in that post

thank you based russians
funny how almost all of this has already been used to no avail

Don't these retards understand that if a government forces companies to pay 15 dollars per hour to their employees, they will simply fire them and/or replace them with machines?

Would I live if I partied with Russian bros?

-witz is a Polish suffix, but it's common among Western kikes much like the German -berg (I wonder why).

I posted this on T_D and got a sticky. We're boosting this to primetime news tonight, boys

Not exactly what your looking for, but close.

And even if they don't, inflation will go to a point where nothing has changed, raising the minimum wage us arbitrary and stupid of everything is going to cost as much comparatively anyway

pitching [giving ideas, questions to the reporters] for opposition.

Literally being controlled op.

As with many endevours, you must prepare for it beforehand.

Your liver is going to need a strict training regimen. Buy a lot of vodka.

is it false information? what percent do they contribute?

The 'conspiracy theories' that Trump supports.

did you even read the first page?

Trump’s Strategy For ISIS: “Bomb The Sh*t Out Of Them” And Send 10,000
American Ground Troops. Despite an utter lack of specificity or detail, Donald Trump insists
he does have a plan to combat ISIS: “People are thinking like I don't have a plan…I would bomb
the shit out of them… I would just bomb those suckers…and I’ll take the oil.” Trump boasted he
would employ a policy of “shoot first, talk later” and he supports sending 10,000 American ground
troops to Syria.

Trump Supports Using Waterboarding And Other Methods Of Torture, Because
“Even If It Doesn’t Work, They Deserve It Anyway.” When asked if he would approve
waterboarding, Trump boasted, “You bet your ass I would.” Despite evidence that waterboarding is
ineffective as an intelligence gathering method and serves as a recruitment tool for America’s
enemies, Trump insisted “only a stupid person would say it doesn’t work” but declared even “if it
doesn’t work, they deserve it anyway.

Kek these are their concerns?
Jesus they really are the most spineless faggots on the planets only bested by niggers and kikes

The fact (((somebody))) worked on this and THIS is what they got makes me smirk

I don't drink alcohol.

Here they admit Trump has never filed for bankruptcy; no corporation of his has ever been liquidated.

Doesn't this basically confirm that the Media is controlled by the DNC?

I mean for fucks sake

Daily reminder that Lynn and Hillary scissor each other.

This thing is great, but a lot of shit they've already been harping on forever.

I find it suspicious that a supposed classified internal document sounds like shillery's official twitter account.

How can you even party with Russians if you don't drink aqua vitae?

Holy shit so many jews.
I swear that my nose grew a little just by scanning through the lists.

You must prove yourself worthy of slavic party making beforehand

Squats, vodka and krokodil erryday for a week

Are those Trump donors or Clinton donors?

Democratic donors, user.

That putrid piece of shit HATES our God Emperor.

Oh. I was wondering why they were there if the leak was info about Trump.

Why does Soros get a "Mister" title?

Right down to the stupid pseudo-typewriter font.
I don't just mean serifs, they took the time to make it all thick and shit in the smudgey typewriter style.
It's incredible how juvenile the Jewish sense of deception is. These people read fairy tales and watch movies andmovies and think that's how real life is.

It's not the arguments they try and win by, it's the shill bombardments.

All of the media, including Fox, are going after Trump right now. All I saw this morning, on every fucking channel, was the same fucking favorability poll with trump having 70% in the negative. Every channel, I heard it said every 5 minutes, and this was amidst story of the kid getting eaten by an alligator in Disneyworld.

Cuckchan is getting hammered hard right now with "really makes you think," "well Holla Forums?," "donald trump has lost, look at this poll, it's over".

Again, it's not the argument, it's the fucking bombardments. They are trying to counter our memes.

Don't question the title Mister user.

I thought donors could only give like $7000 bucks total in a single election, whats up with the millions?

Mr. Rothschild rep.

Also:
The main part of the papers, thousands of files and mails, I gave to Wikileaks. They will publish them soon.

I guess CrowdStrike customers should think twice about company’s competence.

Fuck the Illuminati and their conspiracies!!!!!!!!! Fuck CrowdStrike!!!!!!!!!

What this truly reveals is how little they have on Trump.

That's a pepe I've never seen before.

A very sad pepe

Because they can't openly list him as "Grand Vampire of ZOG Kikery", can they now user?

It's not that at all. It's that brown people and young people can't be bothered to vote.

The voting rate for dems is probably abysmally low compared toe conservatives.

I just realized why the Clinton campaign has been screwing up so much. They're using fucking clickbait articles as data to base strategy off of.

Looks like strategy points. It would be hilarious if they're in a debate and Trump just starts completing what Hillary says.

Meh. This leak looks pretty tame. People should ask what else this guy got, but nobody will.

DNC donors…

Someone needs to run the donor list through the "Coincidence Detector" and screencap it.

The data suggest otherwise user, they esitmate 3 million white people came out to vote for Trump in the primaries who have never voted before in their lives. These are votes neither party has ever accounted for.

These are donations to the DNC, not a particular candidate.

is morgan freeman a nig jew?
i always just assumed someone in his family in the good ol days (slavery) was owned by a jew

Maybe I haven't reached the "boil him in oil and eat him alive" part yet, but so far their "strategy" is literally just the media talking points for the past twelve months

Holy shit lol they got the works

I'd prefer not to have my banking info stolen, thanks.

This must've been written by some butthurt shitskin with an inferiority complex.

Probably both. Jews are fond of raping 11 year old slave girls.

Fucking hell june has been the best month for happenings in ages and its only half way through. Cant wait to see whats going to be next.

They would need to nominate a black every election to get free votes, they think a women would get them but Hilgawg is too unlikable

Oh no, I encourage everyone to look through everything, but I'm not risking my own machine when Russians are involved.

I suppose I could resurrect one of my ancient laptops and give it a clean slate and use that to look.

Fuck off shill.

Oh boy this is going to be a field day. Hope drudge is all over this shit and it gets some MSM exposure

(checked)
but of course..

just run a VM or sandboxed browser if you're that afraid

Would make sense, Jews love to pretend that they're God.

see

Dubs confirm.

Kek loves us so much as we can see by what He keeps giving us.

Or just use a VM you paranoid retard

Why the fuck are they mad about this?

How fucking retarded are Windows users?

You're not allowed to have opinions about protected classes.

They weren't conservatives prior. They were independents or straight up dems.

What you said fits perfectly with what I said and in no way is negating it like it implies.

Get with the times, shitlord. Equal treatment is misogynistic.

Didn't you know? "Equality" for libshits means "WOMYN NIGGERS AND JEWS ABOVE EVERYONE ELSE"

because not giving women special treatment in society is sexist

2 more donor lists

and Hillarys personal secret file

the site

zipfile of damning documents

THIS IS A MAJOR HAPPENING

filedropper.com/gucc

FUCKING KIKEWHEELS YOU PIECE OF SHIT

And then when you give up and stop having an opinion:

You can add javascript script on pdf that could hack you tho

The Democratic Party is a private entity and has no federal standing whatsoever, so there is no official classification on this information. Its like how Coca-Cola's recipe isnt a state secret but its still a secret.

And as for how it reads just like her Twitter. Yeah I am not surprised at all. Hillary is a soulless cunt and probably has some intern go through a catalog "alright today is June 20th… So lets see… go to the June section. And this one about "Trump hates women" looks good. Alright my job is done for the day."

REQUESTING STICKY USELESS MODS

Use the report function on OP, with reason being "sticky"

Works better than posts like yours.

because women should be treated better than men… don't you know anything about feminism?

Somehow I doubt this is legit. I understand strategizing to lie, but why would you write lies into your super sekkrit campaign strategy?

Put it into an image. To extract, rename the file from .png to nothing or random, or open 7zip then manually open this image as archive.

His bit about "Javascript" is probably retarded, but one simple Google search can show you that PDF exploits do in fact exist.

What I said was that they never participated in any vote before. How can they being independents and dems if they never voted?

Because women can't not complain unless they're coddled.

top fucking kek

"Mr." George Soros donated a mill I see
Damn georgy….when the hell will you die already

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fred_Eychaner

This is perfect. Trump knows EXACTLY what Shillary is going to say.

Holy shit prepare your anuses for the 1t deb8 m8s.

thanks fam
shitposting with this image *incoming*

it was a joke fam

Media will most likely focus on the oppo research (reveals nothing new) instead of covering the real saucy bits. Calling it now, donor lists will recieve no mention

I figured, but it was worth linking anyway just to see who that is.

It's from late December, so we don't know if Hillary's campaign has come up with anything new to hit Trump with. Still, it looks like the media has already hit Trump with most of the things that are listed in this document.

Just found another document - djtdncgucc.pdf, the PDF that was released, the image I posted does not contain it.

I'm making another.

I already shitposted a bunch ;_;
8ch.net/v/res/9715269.html
8ch.net/b/res/5872206.html
8ch.net/tech/res/613456.html

be quick anons
my shitposting urge is unquenchable

Nevermind. The image I made is perfect. The PDF I found was a copy of 1.doc that's already inside it. Keep going.

#triggered

jpg version

will do fam

>implying global warming climate change is real

also

Say what you want about reddit but this is about visibility. I got this shit to #1 on r/all. Eveyone will know

you're an alright guy

Good on you.

wew

Someone is doing the counting.

IS ANYONE ELSE LISTED AS MR OR ALTERNATIVES?

Thanks m8

SHUT IT DOWN eh ?

THESE ARE THE KIND OF SHIT THREADS THAT GET POSTED WHEN NIGGERS FROM CUCKCHAN COME OVER HERE

FUCK OFF BACK TO YOUR SHITPOSTING BOARD

THESE ARE THE KIND OF SHIT THREADS THAT GET POSTED WHEN NIGGERS FROM CUCKCHAN COME OVER HERE

Mr. Sidney Kimmel
Mr. Donald & Shelly Rubin
Mr. David E. Shaw
Mr. J. Steve & Amber Mostyn
Mr. James H. Simons
Everyone of these donating either a mill or more
Fucking richfag jews

I FUCKING KNEW IT

Holy shit if you're right, then Hillary supporters need to step up their kiking game.

Look, this is one example for low ass kikery.

Also in one part the document goes on about how he did this offensive thing or that offensive thing, but in another part it admits that he doesn't care if something is politically incorrect/offensive
am I supposed to believe this?

The best part is they are quoting
FUCKING GAWKER
out of all the sources they could use, the site currently getting nuclear suplexed by American Hero Hulk Hogan.

kekekekekekek

Confirmed. Trump jewing the jew using the jew's jewry.

Filtered ;)

LOL

Fuck off faggot kike.

dang, you certainly changed my mind with this informational conversation!

Folks. This is D&C. Report + hide.

i'm confused as to how this is a shit thread?
this is pretty important news

A lot of this stuff is the same shit Jeb was throwing at him early on, wouldnt be surprised if they shared info

He's a faggot, filter and keep digging.

FUCK OFF BACK TO YOUR SHITPOSTING BOARD.

==THESE ARE THE KIND OF SHIT THREADS THAT GET POSTED WHEN NIGGERS FROM CUCKCHAN COME OVER HERE.

But of course, Bush and Clinton families have always been two sides of the same coin.

FUCK OFF BACK TO YOUR SHITPOSTING BOARD.

(supremely checked yet wasted on a retard)

This embarrasing shill trying so hard to sink this only proves it's importance

It's okay guys. He's just helping us on our way to thread #2.

That's true. I think it's pretty obvious then, based on this, that all of Hilldog's talking points are going to be taken from mass media.

Not even explaining why something it bad, just accusations. Trump will hit back twice as hard.

How do the Democrats know who donated to Donald Trump?

Isn't that information private and something the could have only gotten through illegal means?

FUCK OFF BACK TO YOUR SHITPOSTING .BOARD

It's so sad its laughable

THESE ARE THE KIND OF SHIT THREADS THAT GET POSTED WHEN NIGGERS FROM .CUCKCHAN COME OVER HERE

FUCK .OFF BACK TO YOUR SHITPOSTING BOARD

wew

I hope Hillary is paying you well.

FUCK OFF BACK. TO YOUR SHITPOSTING BOARD

It's the Clinton donors list.

.FUCK OFF BACK TO YOUR SHITPOSTING BOARD

Having IDs and filters involving IDs is one of the best things. I wish Holla Forums had IDs; that place is rather cucked.

guess somebody doesn't know about filtering out an ID

Probably doing it for free. Gotta have the first woman president

The spamming shill is probably upset that this info is also stickied on r/the_donald and he can't do anything about it there.

I think the thread you're looking for is here:

this.

Everyone has reported him, right?

How do they know when they came in 5 mins ago?

yep lol

If it had been marked Top Secret Shillary would have faxed it to Beijing.

I did.
Seems like Holla Forums is rather slow with mods tho.

I apolagise for spamming this thread. I thought i was in the other one

Eh. Hillary got outed for spending $1m + on internet shills.

That poster was pretty obviously here with a specific goal.

I like to shitpost there about fucking jews and their propaganda.

looks like they found the usual suspects too

Oh boy, looks like the "correct the record" shills are here.

I guess that's acceptable.

A bit trigger happy eh?

Gee guys! I guess this info isnt important after all…. This guy said so!

Also on an entirely unrelated note… IS anyone voting for Hillary???

;^)

It's probably not even a kike, just some buttblasted libshit.

If you are then come out of the woodwork and discuss openly, none of that spamming shit.

The stuff from this section reads a lot like the NY Times article that came out a few weeks back.

People are missing the point of the leaks

It proves the Democrats are all collusive with eachother, it is solid evidence they are only here to undermine democracy

We need to spread this

Avalion 100k subs in 1 week? shes just a jewish shill, goys!!

exact same spam as that last event. wonder what % of Holla Forums will fall for it again

8ch.net/leftypol/res/730840.html
could have been them?
:^)

You are right about that place being cucked to shit, though. At least the Ghostbuster threads aren't too bad; that movie is a trainwreck and I can't wait until it is released and to drink the tears of feminists and cucks.

Uhh, the point of the Democratic National Committee is in fact to collaborate with each other for the most part. Same with the RNC.

oops, goofed the cropping

you niggers don't know when to give up, do you?

r/all is custom m8, only the people that follow the same subs as you will see it. Check without logging in, there's nothing there

If you ask me this stuff is extremely easy to spin into showing that Trump is the pro-woman candidate.

this reads like a huffpo article

I'm pretty sure that's the front page, r/all is literally ALL subreddits.

smh tbh fam

what made you stop fagget?

That's Vaginal-American goy! Respect our cuntnouns.

Of course Trump has near 100% support from right wingers. He's the only centrist in a field of radical left wingers.

"with no fingerprints"

Good luck with that!

He said he was in the wrong thread.

Boy that's embarrassing.

yes it does
it seems the (((media))), nyt included, blindly followed this document by using it as a script to list anything that some social-science student getting paid by soros could find about Trump on the intarwebs
they will reproach him anything that liberal blogs have written against him

as a strategic document, this is at a high-school grade of skill and femynysm-studies level of lucid

the scramble they will display to shuffle between themselves the blame of their inevitable failure will be spectacular

IT'S THE CURRENT YEAR GUYS COME ON

thanks for your input Satan, but I'd rather not

He realized he wasn't accomplishing anything.

I dunno, Satan has good ideas, and he fights against the kike god.

Why not listen to him?

welp fine

The journalists I know, the real ones, get really pissed off at this shit.

here we go bitches

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/77403052

give it a bump
make cuckchan great again

So there it is everyone, the sagebomber that attacked the Evalion slide threads and that keeps saging the first reply on almost all threads works for hilldog.

Well there's nothing on r/all, you can check for yourself reddit.com/r/all

Satan is the kike God. They are the Synagogue of Satan.

TOP CUCK
O
P

C
U
C
K

Probably got squashed by the usual downvote brigade or the admins fucking around.

wat dis?

Satan is the kike god.

Did you miss the part where they are a cursed people who literally murdered God?

Probably got squashed by the usual downvote brigade or the admins fucking around.

Yahweh is Jewish as shit.

Hi Holla Forums

Christianity was a religion long before the cult of judaism / islam started stewing.

The new testament in it's unadulterated form is a warning against jews.

Oh. You believe in "Abrahamic" religions? Filtered.

I use wget for fucking everything.

OK ok, back on topic.

That article says he sent it to wikileaks, have they mentioned anything about when they will publish it?

I thought I was in the interracial nigger fucking thread. Clicked the wrong tab

embarrassing. I know

wait what

I kinda was though

Yeah, there is an entire cohort of college graduates who think Buzzfeed is a reputable source.

D+C
Filtered

you piece of shit deserve a permaban for this sort of spam
if you don't like a thread, being mature about it is getting the fuck out
shitting all over the place like you do only proves that you don't deserve the free speech you enjoy
go back to fucking cuckchan you turd

eh…It's jews all the way down anyways

So spamming isn't acceptable?

lol you faggots, just add a filter to their ID, it's not rocket science.

I've skipped through most of the document and there's not much in there that the media hasn't used already to attack Trump.

Because that's the thread I thought I was in

The "all Christians are Catholic" and "Christianity worships a kike god" memes are both Holla Forums memes.

I thought Donald Trump tried krokodil? Should listen more closely.

Next time double check your target before you fire.

Or better yet, report the thread and filter it.

we already have 40 threads for this on 4chan. thank you

no it isn't
you report the thread, to alert the mods that they have to delete and b& stuff

Yea, but now when they try Trump can just refer them to the page number and expose them as shills.

Go back.

Has anyone else noticed a sudden influx of faggots telling us to go to 4chan?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE=

spamming shit threads so people leave them is perfectly fine as long as it's not bumping the thread

8/pol/ has been up its own ass since its inception. I just ignore it. Post where you want, your data's being recorded here or there. 4/pol/ is good for shitposting, 8/pol/ is good for infodumps.

Yeah wtf. And there are currently like 3 different threads open about cuckchan too.

This started today.

I saw the opposite, threads about "oh boy don't go back to 4chan it's shit now" followed by ridicule because I haven't been there in years.

My Taylor 5000 robo-waifu would be handy right now.

What?

The person I replied to literally said he's from 4chan. My post is not a big jump.

You're not a mod you fucking faggot, stop pretending to be one and find something better to do like killing yourself.

Now fuck off and stop derailing this thread

Hired the wrong millennials, rather. Holla Forums is mostly millennials and damn good at digging up stuff.

Nice, but things aren't looking too good for us or Trump at the moment. Obama has declared war on the internet, Reddit's going full force to stop all pro-Trump/non-liberal posting and Trump's even down several points. Please tell me we're not fucked just yet?

Notice how when that one red text spammer was all "WHOOPS WRONG THREAD" then he stopped but stayed in the thread there have been a bunch of random shitposts about "much cuckchan" and D&C?

There original shill didn't work. More came.

STICKY NAOW

Nothing stops this train. Nothing.

yeah well you can't expect to find the non-retarded ones on the political left

Leftists are truly insane

nobody , and I repeat nobody can stump the trump

Doubtful. Holla Forums is mostly mid 20s to mid 30s.

DUBS CONFIRM THE NIPS HAVE PERFECTED A TAYLOR SWIFT WAIFUBOT

We're not fucked until we're dead and they're prying the gun from our hands. All that matters at the end is whose conviction is stronger. We'll either all go out together or they will.

Is your body ready?

That is millennials.

THOSE ARE Millennials. I'm 27. Millennial.

Gen Z are the kids everyone complains about.

usual divide and conquer tactic of low volume shill teams.
They use different chans and boards to attack each other just by shitposting under their flag.
Ignore, filter and report.

and how do you know this?

I thought millennials were people born on or after 1000.

Don't be so naive user, you are letting their demoralizing tricks work on you

that entire sentence is a complete non sequitur tbh

No those are vampires.

I know you meant 2000, and the answer is no.

Frequency of posting and habit. Most posting is at like 4pm - 11pm. Which is after work. Most shilling is during the day and after midnight.

kek

Wait. I'm 30. So I'm a millennial fag?

Yes, that is what I wrote. What's your point?

Gen Z is Gen Z. Millenials are Gen Y.

You're a wizard Hary.

Is "vampires" what we're calling them now?

Most nonshitpost / nonshill post.

You are at the beginning of the uncucked generation. From ~30-40 are the whiny hipsters.

They seem to hate the bullshit as much as I do (44, genx)

If you aren't Gen X, and you aren't Gen Z, then you are Gen Y, and Gen Y are Millennials.

The problem is that what used to mean "coming of age at the turn of the Millennium" is morphing into "born at the turn of the Millennium" and that stupid and confusing as fuck. Gen Y is at risk of being a truly lost Generation if even their fucking name gets stolen from them.

wrong. I had friends independently verify for me.

They go by many names.

yeah, only at about 20 close
we have from pre-teens to 50somethings, if you don't count the rettirees because they are outliers

some threads are written by old-school adults, in case you didn't notice

Hillary pls go

What is gen x?

Break it down into timeframes for me please.

Like;

The real secret is everyone fucking hates the bullshit but are too afraid to say anything.

I can't wait.
ZIP of all files on guccifer2.wordpress.com/2016/06/15/dnc/
plus pdfs in OP and posted here:
my.mixtape.moe/ucapje.zip

You have to remember though, the exact year in which one generation is delineated from another varies because of overlap, so estimates put it higher, some lower.

Younger than Morrissey and older than Macaulay Culkin.

We need to find a label for Gen Z, and quick, because they are stealing my name.

I saw an article the other day that said "Generation Snowflake" and I'd say that's probably what we should roll with.

Generation Faggot

That picture sucks because it overlaps. I'm gen y and millennial.

This means they're only going to be getting more desperate as they run out of legit shit to attack him with.

Hitler drinks water too ya know.

You say that as if there was only a single person attacking the Evalion slide threads when it really was at least 4 seperate people

There is water in my shit.

QED Hitler drinks my shit.

So, did we hit the end of this leak for now then? Thread went way off topic.

Gen y doesnt really exist, it's basically what they called millennials before before they decided to call them millennials.

Why do you have that image saved cucky?

(witnessed)

kek's presence is felt

According to this I am GenX, Y and a Millennial.
No wonder I hate myself.

That sounds way more interesting.

This, it was kinda riding on the coat tail of GenZ before 95", then it kinda became it's own thing.

idk, the donor list was interesting but the "research" seems to be just a collection of twatter shitposting and MSM bullshit

is 23 mid 20s

funny thing about that, i think the company i work for would be the only one to not fire any one because they are so stuck in the past technology wise, we still receive 1000s of pieces or merchandise on paper by hand with out the help of a computer beside that its used to print out a sheet with what was supposed to be shipped, then we manually attach tags with a price and a barcode that would work on a 70s POS system my boss refuses to upgrade even if it means improving merchandise flow and invitatory control by 100%.

Nosferatu has always been a symbol for Jews, haven't you heard?

How come these are .doc but the OP is .pdf?

Why not just upload them as a plain zip?

yep, that's what it is
they probably had college majors in "intersectional political science" search google to be able to copypaste some blogs to make their "strategic document"
I'm sure the russian data analysts were flabergasted enough by this bullshit that they had to confirm it was really what the title said it was
in years past, some real economists and accountants and psychologists would have written something

but this crap was made by millenials whose teachers were genX liberals and hippies and who consider that the epitome of modern skill is to know how to make collages… what could go wrong

That's a shit chart. Doesn't even have the silent generation.

Also, there's a big fucking difference between someone born before and after around 1994.

"This has been a paid promotion on behalf of Citigroup Inc, Goldman Sachs, J.P.Morgan Chase & Co, and Morgan Stanley."

They really don't think about what they're saying, do they? It's pure orwellian duckspeak: straight from memory to mouth with no conscious thought in between.

Born in 95 here, but I really have trouble identifying with all these other millenial fucks. They're just so fucking stupid, it's astounding. I'm willing to bet I'm not the only younger Holla Forumsack here that feels this way, too.

Which is exactly what research is.

Who the fuck else but journalists ever wrote anything about Trump? Pliny the Elder???

Besides this is a source doc, basically it's to accuse (or contradict him) but in a way to have a source on hand to avoid any slander accusation (and give to journalists when they will ask for it).

ANTI-PUTIN SHILLS BTFO

What are you insinuating?

It should be separated by internet popularity.

God, these polls are shit. Why are white voters so fucking cucked these days?

birth of the internet
for those who are older, the event was significant. Life changed more in 1 year than in the 3 decades before

It's only June. We have plenty of time. Personally, I can't wait until the first debate.

Those polls are fake.

I'm 28, user. I've noticed a difference between people born before and after that time. You could maybe bump it to 1996, which is why I said around. My sister was born in 98, and she's fucking retarded, as are her peers.

blue pilled whites are worse than jews

hard truth to deal with

The internet is older than 94, but it did receive explosive growth in the mid 90s.

Just think, kids born in 98 browsing Holla Forums have the opportunity to convert an entire generation of normies.

Do these documents tell us anything we didn't already know?

You just get here from a time machine? Real journalists have been extinct for a while now.

I think the polls are fucked at this point and completely irrelevant, but say for sake of argument Hillary is heading for the win. What does that change? Happening still in the works, country still ends / breaks up. I mean if that's the worst case scenario then that's like our dream come true. It makes our lives easier and we don't have to waste time on politics anymore, just kicking off the happening.

As far as I'm concerned, we win no matter the outcome, and that puts a smile on my face from ear to ear.

Their playbook is there for everyone to see, is it really a surprise it reads like a shill handbook? That is their bread and butter, no fucking shit their big book of ideas is full of shill tactics. If anything we can comb through it and see exactly how the shill mind works.

user, it's time to stop talking with your imaginary friends.

Fucking redcoats

Is that Humpty Dumpy and Hank Hill?

It's Propane.

yep, I was being approximative with "birth of the internet"
95 was the year when normies knew it existed and was growing, and they would have to connect to it in the future
this was the year most people began to realize technology would develop beyond their understanding

It just seems like a collection of tumblr blog shitposting and huffpo articles "trump rayciss and say mean tings! ;ccccc"

Type shit. I'm sure the russians were laughing their asses off seeing that this is what we're up against.

Uh no.
Inflation is the whole issue at hand, your buying power has dropped by more than a third as is from inflation, likely more to a third.

Wow. There's nothing real in there. They have fucking nothing.

11/8 is right before my birthday.

I was using the "internet" in 88 so try again.

That's because your boss is laundering money, user.

You're wrong, but the reddit admins are pretty butthurt so they implemented a (((algorithm))) to promote (((diversity))) on r/all.

Yeah, about that…

everything2.com/title/The three year generation gap

not in the documents themselves (appart from the donnors list n shit)
but it says a lot about its authors

yes, me too
I meant "birth of the popularity of the internet"

It's a "prepper".

Let me expand further on why this is bullshit.

My bank only got "online" in 98 or so, and then we had to get the special Netscape 128 bit browser with the ITAR declaration as they were still considered munitions.

Shit changed more around 2004 or so when the bugs were worked out of most online shopping.

So the French are going to come and bail us out again?

The bigger question is how does these leads translate to states in the electoral college. If Shilldebeast is killing Trump in shit states like Cuckifornia and blue-as-fuck shitholes, it doesn't mean much because she was going to win them anyway.

I second this, I'll also argue that smartphones changed shit way more than anything because it allowed normalfags, women and niggers online en masse.

top kek they're actually giving him shit for working for a living

That's what I think it is lol

It seems like this was made by the DNC to show off shit like this. It's like it came straight from washington post themselves.

And the_donald is shitting themselves because their based mod removed it because he sees through their tricks but they think he's censoring them. fucking cucks

I wonder who is responsible for this meme.

I can sort of see it, but why say you were hacked and not just say you're releasing all your Trump research? It is not like the MSM would be any less interested or less willing to use since all they do is attack Trump endlessly.

Shill detected

What about those born on 1994? That was the de facto change from one generation to another right?

Probably because doing it this way blames the Russians and pushes that there need to be tighter controls on the internet in order to prevent hacking. Its to keep you safe from those dastardly Russians goy.

Either that, or they actually were hacked and they decided to release this shit to throw off MSM.

Fuck, that's evil. I don't think it would work though.

no wonder the russians dumped it. It's pure anti-trump propaganda loaded with opinions and spun narratives.

I'm wondering if this was "dumped" to say fuck you to Hillary, or for it to have its effect on the gullible public who will believe it hook-line and sinker simply because of the "CONFIDENTIAL" water mark?

It's Hillary, so things leaking isn't new to her.

That just makes no fucking sense.
How does that benefit her?
It just shows that all anti-trump conversations are preplanned and without any merit, basically shill owned and funded.
It just discredits the topics and it nicks off Shillaryes already crumbling reputation.

Breccias it "official" and "top secret"

You make a document saying that dogshit really tastes like marshmallows and decorate it with those watermarks, you'll win some idiots/votes.

fuck you auto correct. meant *because.

I thought the idea behind calling it the 'greatest generation' was because they fought in ww2?

That's assuming people actually read it.
Most people, hearing about this, will gawk and think "Wow, Hillary and the DNC are really incompetent to let that get leaked."

It's basically the people who grew up during the depression and fought in WW2 yeas.

Interesting angle, but it also open her up for major criticism. Who the hell is she to talk about internet security when she has had multiple IT fuck ups while Trump has never been hacked.

Exactly, she wouldn't want this stuff to leak.
The best way to use the 237 pages of pseudo-hitpieces is to actually target Trump with them, not reveal your entire playbook.

That said, this should be all over the MSM, but I know they wont be.

Shilldog's arguments are total bullshit (typical liberal emotion-fueled sophistry), and she could be put in prison due to public opinion if even Fox pushed this stuff hard, but unfortunately the establishment and MSM are behind her.

As such, even with reason on our side, it appears we still fight an uphill battle.
But I am no demoralization shill.

The Don will FUCKING EVISCERATE her during the debates.
The MSM won't be able to do shit when the public witnesses the savagery.

Because anything that comes out of her mouth is often deferred to the shit house by even partially reasonable people.

with this, it looks like "oh she discovered this but kept it a secret because it's true"

then again, we're all probably over analysing this. She probably just hires really incompetent people who write up dumb shit like this just to justify their existence.

wut?
so she made a half baked "plan to destroy trump: NOBODY LOOK !!!11!" and this means that she is somehow gonna win votes because it is "classified"?
Because she has a "plan"?
No, exactly the opposite. Everyone hates the preplanned politician elite that play those politician games by now. EVERYONE is looking for someone outside of Washington, thats why populist (((Bernie))) and Trump are so controversial.
Shut up you idiot, you understand nothing about politics.

They would have to fuck with something that normies actually give a shit about, like fucking with their bread and circuses by taking Netflix down for a week or appealing to their virtue signalling by claiming Russian hackers stole money from BLM and used it to buy assault rifles to kill gorillas with.

yea true. when it comes to public opinion getting that complicated only works against the initial cause.

Being a spokesperson for some shady kikes looks so fucking uncomfortble.

Stop using adobe software. Remember flashplayer? Most exploits in the wild were flashplayer exploits. Why trust their other software to not be shit? It's not the files themselves but what the software you open them with does. (Firefox automatically opens pdfs in adobe reader..)

Don't liberals realise that this just BTFO their retarded ideas of "integration"? If the muzzie was born here, then clearly they don't integrate

You make a public build up, then you unleash a whopping pile of cow shit because you the public will eat the whole thing.

Unless your brilliant political intellect concluded that the Dems got where they are because "huur everyone an idiot", It's always been about public manipulation, you simple-simon dipshit.

What do you use?

yea that's why they all got elected.

fucking moron.

that's because they were secretive about their plans you idiot
If their little rat schemes they wouldn't have been elected

Is she doing this on purpose to feign ignorance about the emails some more?

I've given up trying to understand, because they clearly don't. Gays defens muslims, feminists defend muslims, nothing makes sense and they don't want to believe that just maybe we aren't all equal.

PDF-Xchange

By the way Europe is currently going and those leftist socialist, commies and marxist introducing more and more impeachments of fundamental rights. I´d say it´s pretty obvious Europe is heading for staving point where the reaction will be a complete full blown meltdown as we have seen in the past.

Remember the French revolution? A completely disarmed and subjugated people abused by the few rich elites who had protection of the army? I've read countless of stories. They hung them on trees, they couldn't even find enough trees to hang the people who collided with the government. The guillotine was built in record numbers to swiftly deal with anyone who would oppose democracy. Rapist? head chopped. Child diddler? Head chopped? Opposes democracy? Head chopped. Murderer? Head chopped. Eye for an eye rang true in those times. This revolt against their fascist state would eventually almost conqueror half the world. This revolution would bring the majority of us the freedoms and fundamental rights that we know today.

It's a shame this didn't occur today because with the digital age today we would all be able to vote on each law put forth by the elected officials. Wether that's a good thing is debatable. I prefer the Swiss system where elections are held for what politicians will try to do and any crisis that occurs during the term of the cabinet is asked of the people in a referendum. I'm pretty confident to say that this century will know be the last remaining time to combat (((their))) globalized government. I hope the revolt occurs. I have plenty of people, organizations and politicians whom i have collected and printed out that have supported this traitorous leftist ideals.

So many Jews….

I had to take a shit damn it.

Literally everything she has ever said on the campaign has been roundtabled and focus grouped.

A lot of what's in here are good things and even read that way despite their effort to spin it. No wonder public media consultants are sticking to their tried and failed talking points.

Freemium .. why?

Evince and Sumatrapdf are solid. Both are open source and have lots of users.

Hey, it happens often enough. I'm on edge since visiting cuckchan again and that place is utter shit.

Eh, didn't know about those two and that program worked fine in the free version to just view pdf's.

Damn the DNC is dumb.

that picture should be wojack instead

Trump believes the DNC 'Hacked' itself

That nigger Freeman just insured that I never watch a film with him in it ever again. Steven Spielberg is now a nope as well. Fuck them. Giving that bitch a million dollars when homeless people are starving on the streets of LA.

Its irksome. But not as much as reddit who are going out of their way to delete or censor Trump/Right posts.

yeah with pepe on the horse

hnng jared taylor fuckbots fuck yeah

Holy shit. Look at those bantz. Unstumpable

They probably did. This is a false flag to blame the Russians, calling it now.

D-didn't bane plane happen last june….?

Spam D&C in full force, download, archive, print, save.

WHY IS THIS NOT STICKIED
WHY IS THIS NOT STICKIED
WHY IS THIS NOT STICKIED
WHY IS THIS NOT STICKIED
WHY IS THIS NOT STICKIED
WHY IS THIS NOT STICKIED
WHY IS THIS NOT STICKIED
WHY IS THIS NOT STICKIED
WHY IS THIS NOT STICKIED
WHY IS THIS NOT STICKIED
WHY IS THIS NOT STICKIED
WHY IS THIS NOT STICKIED
WHY IS THIS NOT STICKIED
WHY IS THIS NOT STICKIED
WHY IS THIS NOT STICKIED
WHY IS THIS NOT STICKIED
WHY IS THIS NOT STICKIED
WHY IS THIS NOT STICKIED
WHY IS THIS NOT STICKIED
WHY IS THIS NOT STICKIED
WHY IS THIS NOT STICKIED
WHY IS THIS NOT STICKIED
WHY IS THIS NOT STICKIED
WHY IS THIS NOT STICKIED
WHY IS THIS NOT STICKIED
WHY IS THIS NOT STICKIED
WHY IS THIS NOT STICKIED
WHY IS THIS NOT STICKIED
WHY IS THIS NOT STICKIED
WHY IS THIS NOT STICKIED
WHY IS THIS NOT STICKIED
WHY IS THIS NOT STICKIED
WHY IS THIS NOT STICKIED
WHY IS THIS NOT STICKIED
WHY IS THIS NOT STICKIED
WHY IS THIS NOT STICKIED
WHY IS THIS NOT STICKIED
WHY IS THIS NOT STICKIED
WHY IS THIS NOT STICKIED
WHY IS THIS NOT STICKIED

No

Because take a fucking look at the shit

It's basically a list of huffington post talking points and Trump himself says that the DNC "hacked" themselves to get this out there. It's so obvious that it's fake.

Oy?

I think this is fake.

Constantly see posts about how Trump wants to expand surveillance massively. Entire section is about nothing but keeping a database of muslim immigrants and keeping an eye on mosques.

Kind of disappointing to be honest. Maybe it's not fake and that's actually all the DNC has though?

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

If this is all they have, then

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Here's a theory on why the DNC deliberately leaked this document and claimed its a hack. Its because this is all they have on Trump, and they're letting the entire media know it so they don't get complacent that Hillary is ahead and that they've won. Its a signal to the media not to let up for even a second because this is all they've got, there is no magic bullet for dealing with Trump.

To be honest, most of the generation naming shit is pointless because it doesn't make a lot of sense to vary the timeframe for demographic purposes, and the identity bullshit behind it is even more pointless because then the timeframe should 1. be shorter and 2. not matter as much anyway because people remember different parts of their childhood as influencing them more. For instance, I don't remember a whole lot from 1999-2007 despite being a major chunk of my "childhood." I remember more of the mid-late 90s, probably because that was the only truly happy part of my life that I could remember, until recently. My memory is pretty fucked from depression and social isolation, I guess. Meanwhile my friends born only a year later hardly remember anything before 2000. Their "childhood" lines up more accurately with the gen Z/""millennial" but not really" identity bullshit and I have trouble relating.

People need to seriously stop even using the words, though. Baby boomer and post-baby boomer, along with actual age ranges, for the purposes of demographics is really all we need. Identity politics type bullshit (90's kid nostalgia xD) is a cancer, and it's only exaggerated by expanding it to entire generations instead of decades. Why even be proud of what year you were born in? Are people just autistic these days? Even my father is getting into it a little with that Gen X show on the electric jew, but I think I got it into his head how faggy it is to identify with an age. Now he just watches it for the nostalgia, which is fine, aside from probably being full of media poz.

It's possible. It also might be to try and get people to read the document, which wouldn't really work on normalfags. Alternatively, it could be to get Trump to let his guard down.

Or they could be just that stupid. Trump is unstumpable, so we memed it, so it shall be.

Anyone have any fucking idea why when I click on filter ID the little triangle just pivots back and nothing happens? I can't filter shit and it's been like that for over a month…

Which browser?

firefox

The filter used to work fine. Now it doesn't.

1991: Trump: “Laziness Is A Trait In Blacks.”

1991: Trump: “Black Guys Counting My Money! I Hate It. The Only Kind Of People I Want Counting My Money Are Short Guys That Wear Yarmulkes Every Day.’

When Asked If He Was Perpetuating African- American Stereotypes, Trump Said “I Don't Know What You Mean By Stereotypes.”

TOP FUCKING KEK

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Wow this is absolutely nothing. Her team really is weak as fuck. Looks like it was written by some chick lawyer and it's just a summation of shit already in the media that we all already know. I thought for sure they would have inside interviews with people he fucked over in Business. Or some tax returns or something, anything……

Man her team really is dog shit, it's got to be a bunch of women and diversity hires churning this garbage out. No vision, no creativity, no strategy, just a MESS.

COUNTERARGUMENT
Point out how Hillary is even more racist because not only did she label the whole African American community as "super predators" but, unlike Trump, she actually helped to pass legislature to harm this vulnerable community.

They'll try and use the 2nd one against us now

What is this, their official talking points?

The fucking memes.

I'm thinking that the polls are either fake or non-Americans have the ability to vote in them. Every leftist I know despise $hillary and would rather support Trump over her.

I don't know much about these polls but if they're made by the lugenpresse than its pretty much certain their rigging them to manipulate public opinion.

Cryptome mirrored the whole thing:

cryptome.org/2016/06/guccifer2-dnc.7z

stop being a cuckservative. They've been trying this shit for decades and it's only gotten them more cucked

both genders are equal
but some are more equal than others

Bloomberg's is obviously fake

can't upload zips or rars to this site or most forums

Gee, wonder why that might be. Surely they don't have any connections.

yeah great reasoning. Tell me what it's like to be a part of Hillary's 50-cent army.

Take off your autism goggles and actually look at the context of that post, retard.

comeon man,
read the graph its not that hard.

you are x if your parents where boomer scum
y if your parents are x
mill if your parents are y

Pretty sure I found Hillary's shill factory guys. CEO of M+R, Bill Wasserman listed in the donor list. sauce found thus far pastebin.com/yRRazMzB

He employed an African American girl on the spot at one of his rallies because he was impressed by her question, I'm more inclined to think it was a safeguard against stuff like this.

gracious hitler dubs confirm

Did the spic judge really hurt trump this much?

I wonder whether it was intentionally leaked then, to try to make these claims look true by styling them as a "report"?

Nah, they just self-leaked it, nothing to see here, ignore everything.

It's painful, isn't it?

No, that was an outlier bloomberg poll that the media is shilling, if you look at the CBS poll (Which was conducted prior to the Orlando attacks), you'll that the difference is still 6%.

Hold on a minute: If the leaks are fake, then why would it have evidence that the DNC already crowned her before the primaries so that Bernie had no chance, and that she scammed money from her supporters for a nomination she already won.

Why would the DNC release this damning evidence?

This got stickied?
It reeks of fake and gay.

Those raised on screens and constant stimulus, never taking a break to be alone with their thoughts or really converse/intimately interact with those in front of them, and always having an escape to tough times via technology, is the best recipe for developing totally shit people.

It's weird to know that you're 20.

Kek, fucking savage

How dare a man think he deserves any support that comes from his significant other at home

They cant control him
This list of trumps ideas is great
Make america great again

hue

cuckchan is getting shilled super hard right now, I think many of these newfags are refugees, though some of them might be an Holla Forums extension of the campaign hitting them.

O-Oy vey!

I don't know what I expected.

Look at all the fucking kikes!

This Kike gave 3 million.

This is why the Dems make these frequent trips to the studios for fund raisers.

*Next to da Museam of Tolerance*

TRUMP IS USING JEWS LIKE A TOOL, I KNEW IT

How could I not kek?

Repostan what I said in the other thread:

Here's a better angle of attack, instead of trying a point by point take-down – point out how the media has constantly used these same narratives in trying to take down Trump, that the media is in HIllary's pocket. Push the corruption and colusion angle to the max, and turn it up to eleven using this document as proof/corroborating material.

Even their research sounds like it's helping Trump. Instead of making him sound like what they propose is a maniac, they just make him sound like any politician ever.

Even in the archives of their research, he is flawless.

It fucks me up to know I'm as old as Pokémon

You just knew that Russia would leak them considering that they all love Trump.

sorry for textwall. I should have used returns.

this.

bill clintons campaign and domestic policy ran on marketing research

Race mixing? There's an app for that!

colordatingapp.com/

Even the subconscious of democrats knows he's telling the truth

It's like straight out of the Art of the Deal where Trump talks about some short, nasty guy who likes to steal shit from him, but he's just so damn good at his job that Trump simply sees that stealing as the extra cash he needs to pay the guy and just keeps an eye on him.

"leaked"

fake and gay

also a trait in the authors of this document apparently.

American politics is probably the funniest thing I've ever seen.

I doubt the Russians did this to help Trump so much as humiliate America and the Democratic party in front of the world.

Leftists always bitch and moan about people like Paris Hilton living extravagant lives off of money made for being famous/inheritance. Then they bitch about a man who took it to work and build his success in this very country.

They honestly want everyone to be broke like them due to poor impulse control and bad choices. I could become a millionaire by inventing the cure for all cancers and they would be mad that I earned some money for saving lives.

They are disgusting people.

Please tell me someone itt archived this.

I did.

Also: archive.li/http://thesmokinggun.com/sites/default/files/assets/djtdncgucc.pdf

Sorry

pardon the Alt-right interruption from an OG Holla Forumslack but….

Why the fuck has a Democrat False Flag against Trump been pinned?

And when did Mr. Putin (arrest Holohoax deniers around the world through U.N. laws) become anything but a 4chan meme?

Sorry, but this shit is anti-Trump and the Holla Forums streak of always being right, is suffering from new MODS

Yes.

what is this shit guys

you do not need to use "false flag" towards everything what you do not like

It is not false flag, it is a demonstration of how weak DNC is. Shame on you for not seeing it.

Oh no, he's a monster who observes and reacts to things in reality.

FeelsGoodMan

formidable leak tbh

I'm really enjoying this document layout. Does anyone know of a similar template; say in LaTeX?

They don't realize that conservatives want affordable health care too they just don't want a broken tax ripoff system either. Trump has said all this on the campaign trail many times. They deserve to lose so badly, for so many different reasons.

DNC posted it themselves and blamed Russian 'hackers', like any Russian gives enough of a shit about American politics.

The whole document is over 200 pages of anti-Trump shitpost shilling. It just shows how underprepared Hillary is for Trump.

The best part is Trump Timeline starting at 52, for anyone interested

What a badass.

the "hack" may have been a "leak"

(other thread)

look at the cunts hands at the end

I think Peter Lewis is one. They're probably all kikes in that shot.

why is this document still up?
this is just a propaganda piece. it has no valuable information and is written entirely to get people to support Hillary over Trump. reading the first few pages of the document makes this clear.

Fuck off Shlomo. These files prove what we already knew: Hillary's campaign is run by retards that think clickbait articles are a good source of information for attacking Trump (they aren't).

since we both know the quality of this "reseach" is buzzfeed tier, why does the OP not reflect this?

the mods care enough to sticky this thread, but not enough to contextualize the information?
The OP is misleading as to the quality of this document.
Additionally, it's looking more and more like this document was intentionally leaked and is intended to get trump supporters to read propaganda, not that it was stolen by Russians.

Because it was made in the heat of the moment before we could dig through it all.

Shlomo please. You're really bad at this.

Lads please somebody upload that shit on >>>/pdfs/ and link it here.

(checked)
Can confirm, SumatraPDF is very good and can also read epub and mobi.

Look at the names of the (((people))) doing the polls. Bloomberg is a anglo name, right?

You know, I am always wondering about all this, Trump has a israeli connections and even israeli award kike life tree in his office, which he is very proud off (according to himself), yet he is doing the absolute opposite of what globalists wants.

Could there be some rogue kike group that is actually afraid of globalists plans causing "second" holocauster, that wants to go back to nationalism, maybye because they are better at controling people at that level? And where is Trump in all this. This could really be the endgame and Trump is the last puppet, made to crash the whole election system, because there are no plans for elections after him. At the same time he could be the real saviour.

Yeah, no. This looks more like a press release for public consumption, what with all its chapters, and its headings, and its subheadings, and its bold text, and its underlining, &c. fgsfts

ok, nevermind I though those were Trump donors

WHY WON'T YOU REWARD CRIMINALS WHO BREAK THE LAW GOY???

do not fall for anything posted in here, anons just don't want redditors here, but it is good to use reddit to spread things

I mean if you are able to pass the censoring

Trump has a lot of Jew donors too, though

ATTENTION, THE DNC LEAKED THIS THEMSELVES

ATTENTION, THE DNC LEAKED THIS THEMSELVES

thats something gavin mcinnes always says

holy shit its a list of jews!

All dem DNC supporting kikes. What a surprise

pretty sure its fake, as the DNC isnt using it as a soapbox to legislate new laws like they do with the bodies of children and victims of hate crime

That's millennials now m8. More redpilled than the older and new generations at the moment

When's Trump going to start really roasting Shillary already? I'm tired of being on the defense against the kike media's bullshit.

on page 58

TRUMP’S BOYHOOD NEIGHBORHOOD WAS “NEARLY ALL WHITE”

MY SIDES
Like that's a bad thing bhahaha

The hilarious thing is that this can be used heavily against Democrats themselves, not just while they were growing up but to this very day. A lot like where Michael Moore and (((Tim Wise))) live now. Pretty much all white.

Woodhaven stand the fuck up. My Grandma grew up there in the 30's. Little know fact about Woodhaven: It is home to NYC's oldest tavern, Neir's known as a setting for several scenes in Goodfellas. Fred Trump used to hang out there.

Notice this post you faggets, I want to read the file without having my IP leaked on some random-ass site.

someone obviously converted it, since pdfs are easier for people to read.

I don't give a damn about what he said about blacks I'm still voting for him.

I would rather be called lazy than a super predator that needs to be made to heel.

Everybody is racist to some extent.
At the end of the day what do you want?

A crazy woman who is extremely racist,wants to abolish the 2nd amendment, and to pacify you with gubbamint handouts?

Or a Jackass who will protect our nation and put everybody to work?

Extremely rich coming from them, last I checked it wasn't broke niggers/spics and wageslave Whites/Chinks living in those extrwmely heavily guarded gated ivory tower communities

It's a trait they have, for sure.

When I see a dude with a hot girlfriend, I say to myself "get it, dude". When I see a guy in a nice sports car, i think "huh, must have worked hard for that. Good for him."

When they see a guy with a hot girlfriend, they call her a whore and say he only got her cause he's rich or something. When they see a guy in a nice sports car, they say "he stole 401k money to get it, mid-life crisis, small dick".

Hard work is next to impossible to picture for them, as such, no one has a good work ethic and only "steals and oppresses" to get what they have. Misery loves company, and most liberals are so miserable they can't be happy for anyone but themselves.

Woodhaven fag here. I've been to Neir's plenty of times and eaten their shitty sandwiches.

Another fun fact - a few blocks from Neir's there's another historical blue sign that says that Fred Trump had his first business there. I'll go past it again and take a pic later.

For a dive the food has been surprisingly good the couple times I've been there. What would you say the racial makeup of the neighborhood is like now? Mostly Hispanic>

zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-16/british-labor-mp-jo-cox-shot-and-stabbed-assailant-who-allegedly-shouting-britain-fi

mentally ill mentally ill mentally ill mentally illmentally ill

I use wget…

in Windows…

natively…

in the POSIX subsystem…

that shit is fucking degenerate. Picture of a nigger daring to look at the naked body of a white woman, kill yourself

Yeah, that far down is hispanic. If you go in the other direction it turns more Guyanese.

The sandwiches aren't horrible I guess for a dive bar! You get a sandwich and some potato chips! Considering when you're there at night, there's really nowhere else to eat, it's decent.

Holy fuck this is a lot
Has anyone gone through and highlighted the juicy stuff yet?