Apple is replacing the pistol emoji with a water gun

WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE
money.cnn.com/2016/08/01/technology/apple-pistol-emoji/

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2015/oct/02/mass-shootings-america-gun-violence
biasedsjwblog.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2015/oct/02/mass-shootings-america-gun-violence
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

πŸ‘Œ πŸ˜‚πŸ”«

good move tbqh.

all the nigger thugs will make themselves look like tools to the other nigger thugs if they use it.

ban assault emoji

What foreigners don't seem to understand about Americans and guns is that we don't want guns, but -need- guns.

It's the prisoner's dilemma, Americans are living in a shithole where violent criminals and lunatics can all have access to fully automatic weapons with hollow point bullets. We can't give up weapons to defend ourselves with because getting robbed and shot at is just a part of life to us. There's a mass shooting every day and getting a gun pointed at you is nothing special.

Countries like Australia managed to convince people that they don't need guns for safety and haven't had a single mass shooting since, enjoying a much lower crime and murder rate, but they also have one of the highest standard of living. Good luck convincing the average American that the world isn't out to get them or that someone won't be breaking into their home tonight.

No one's retarded enough to think the constitution and the fucking -AMENDMENT- is unchangeable and infallible. No one's retarded enough to think they can fight against tyranny with assault rifles when they can just use drones to shoot missiles at you outside visual range. They're just sad, pathetic, scared little people trying to defend themselves in the hellhole they were born in.

Don't disparage our backward ways, pity us.

1,052 mass shootings in 1,066 days
theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2015/oct/02/mass-shootings-america-gun-violence

There's so much wrong with what you just said I can only assume you're not from America.

You may want to consider using a pistol on yourself tonight.

Holy fucking shit who the flying fuck cares!?

brb news at 11

Excuse me, where the fuck was this controversial? Aside from San Francisco and Tumblrland

BAN THE EMOJI INSTEAD OF THE ACTUAL THING
THIS IS HOW BURGERS ACTUALLY THINK

You sound far too smart to be a burgerclap.

Only retards use emoji anyway.

BAN BOTH THE EMOJI AND THE REAL THING
THIS IS HOW CUCKS ACTUALLY THINK

BAN NONE.

THIS IS HOW PEOPLE WITH READING COMPREHENSION ACTUALLY THINK.

We're on par with the rest of the world with a few note exceptions such as Chicago and parts of New York. The fact of the matter is, the US has a population well over 300 Million, vs all of Europe's 400 million and comprises of a majority of North America; there will be shitty places and shitty people. You don't here people calling the Brittish shit because they share a geopolitical continent with Romanian Gypsies.

Emoji threads are technology now?

All the good technology discussion moved to 16chan months ago

Yes they are.

Fuck you, 16chan is where the pedophiles went.

You spelled "Holla Forums" wrong. I don't see MikeeUSA making daily blogposts on 16ch/tech/

Do you see /hebe/ on Holla Forums? Yeah, I thought so. :^)

no it's not.....

I don't make a habit of visiting pedo boards so I don't know, maybe you do

They made librechan.net.

A free site that just happens to be dominated by pedo content.

Holy shit you are fucking retarded.
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED YOU GIGANTIC FUCKING CUCK

NEVER
_V
_E
_R

What foreigners don't seem to understand about Americans and freedom of speech is that we don't want freedom of speech, but -need- freedom of speech.

It's the prisoner's dilemma, Americans are living in a shithole where violent cyberbullies and shitlords can all have access to freedom of speech. We can't give up freedom of speech to defend ourselves with because getting told you're a faggot and bullied is just a part of life to us. There's a twitter shitstorm every day and getting a finger pointed at you is nothing special.

Countries like Australia managed to convince people that they don't need freedom of speech for safety and haven't had a single mass bullying event since, enjoying a much lower butthurt and offencetaking rate, but they also have one of the gayest standards of living. Good luck convincing the average American that the world isn't out to get them or that someone won't be breaking into their home tonight.

No one's retarded enough to think the constitution and the fucking -AMENDMENT- is unchangeable and infallible. No one's retarded enough to think they can fight against bullies with freedom of speech when they can just use twitter to make fun of you outside visual range. They're just sad, pathetic, scared little people trying to defend themselves in the hellhole they were born in.

Don't disparage our backward ways, pity us.

1,052 mass bullyings in 1,066 days

biasedsjwblog.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2015/oct/02/mass-shootings-america-gun-violence

Now, don't you look silly?

Holy shit, clapistanis getting this triggered over facts.

amendment
Ι™ΛˆmΙ›n(d)m(Ι™)nt/
noun
noun: amendment; plural noun: amendments

a minor change or addition designed to improve a text, piece of legislation, etc.
"an amendment to existing bail laws"
synonyms: revision, alteration, change, modification, qualification, adaptation, adjustment;
edit, editing, rewrite, rewriting, redraft, redrafting, recasting, rephrasing, rewording, reworking, reform;
update, revamp, reshaping;
correction, emendation, improvement, enhancement, clarification

"Parliament approved an amendment to the Constitution"
an article added to the US Constitution.
noun: Amendment; plural noun: Amendments
"the First Amendment"

I heard burgers had an education system that matched their intelligence but this is just sad.

>what is [code]NEVER V E R

And that's Holla Forums markup for you.

hotwheels died for your ignorance

I was thinking it could be b8, but there are many people who actually believe that shit, and people who actually take the guardian seriously.

Guys, what if Emojis are to us what Hieroglyphics were to the Egyptians?

What if the Egyptians actually had a language with actual letters and words but some faggot invented Hieroglyphics and it became the new hip thing, and eventually dominated the whole country until the only people who could read it were Scribes and those who couldn't were peasants?

Are we repeating history?

πŸŽπŸ”«πŸ˜ΈπŸ‘ŒπŸ’―πŸ’¦πŸ†

they're just trying to earn SJ points

unless they're retarded enough to think this makes a differenc

I don't like emojis.

Actually, they did. You might be onto something.

I guess if this new emoji is not good enough, I can just write: I am going to kill you with a revolver

Damn, that's so much more work

EH YO HOL UP
SO YOU BE SAYIN
THEY HAD CANZUR IN THEIR LANGUAGE TOO?

We're moving to a higher-context form of language because it's easier for stupid people to just get a general idea out and let the other person add context than it is to be very specific and clearly explain what you're talking about.

I like how this thread is a subtle way of injecting political discussion into a technical board.

What fucking shit hole state/town do you live in? When there is a killing in my town at all every one is panicked. And it's not even a small town.

Break this down by suicide, criminal murder, and self-defense, and then come back.

Or just remove black on black violence and watch that number become a fraction of what it is

This might not be all bad.

Thank God they took action before someone died.

Doubleplus good! Thank you MINITEK for correcting this mean badthink character.

lmoa

I live in a police state. Police shoots people on broad daylight, even over personal disputes. They break into people's houses and execute them on the spot to save trial time.
Some areas in my countries are well armed. Police don't fuck with these areas even though they are poor and drug farmers.

Second point is, it's very unlikely that your gov would use heavy weapons against its citizens because that would cause rebellion in the army.

I envy you. Every few days I see a headline in the newspaper saying a man died in the police station for unknown causes. Police and the army got us by the balls. We are helpless.

What foreigners and some Americans don't seem to understand, or want to understand, is that the majority of violent crimes is committed by a minority of the population. When only the white populations are taken into account, in any country, the crime in that given population is generally far less than any non-white populations. The gang violence in inner cities is a huge source of those "mass shootings," but of course the Guardian of all publications won't elaborate on what that means.

On another note,
Shall not be infringed

Which country, so I can avoid it?

I live in a shithole where people are mugged (and usually shot afterwards) by armed minors, who are let out of jail the next day. If you shoot one of those fuckers you'll spend at least 2 decades behind the bars.

And even if you manage to avoid jailtime, you'll be unemployable because you have criminal charges to your name. So no thanks.

I'm just waiting for some kid to get jailed because they sent a text to somebody at their school inviting them to a (((watergun))) fight, when the receiving device rendered it properly as a pistol fight.

a super soaker can get you expelled

niggers and spics are a much better indicator of "gun" violence than the guns themselves. should be labeled "nigger" violence

thats how you can tell theyre in on that nwo nogunz global communism.

JUST
πŸ‘
FUCK
πŸ‘
MY
πŸ‘
SHIT
πŸ‘
UP
πŸ‘
FAM
πŸ‘