If M$ where to make wangblows 10 open source and make money from the app store(like what android does)...

If M$ where to make wangblows 10 open source and make money from the app store(like what android does), would you use it?

no

no, it's still shit

it'd basically have to be completely re-written so it doesn't suck and at that point there's no reason to do it when you can just use gnu/linux

They probably won't simply for the fact that it's probably a god-awful mess under the hood ever since they just kept piling stuff onto Vista.

/thread

ya know whats funny about all this MS hatin? Its being propagated by people who use Apple products or Android, and over the years they have become 1000x worse about everything anyone ever cared about than MS ever was. RIP M$ and All Hail the New World Order.

Stop reposting this fucking "opensores windows" thread (unless you're some MS employee trying to get a feel for the market, in which case just fucking say it and let us talk you you like a human) why would I even think that was a real possibility?

What, by uploading a .pptx to Github?

I'm using jewndos 10. Is it really that bad?
If I do the windows 7 telemetry tricks in the Holla Forums FAQ will it get better?
I only use it for games, 8ch and word documents.

No, I still consider it inferior.

you fucked up.

No, it's still inferior technology. I'd rather just use WINE at that point because it'll basically be 100% Windows compatible within a year.

What do you mean?
I've been thinking about learning Linux enough to install it for a while and I'll get a couple of weeks with less stress at work next month.
Is it really a big improvement?

They still wouldn't make everything open source (like Android).

People would use it to enhance Wine to near perfection, so I might occasionally use it in that form, but I wouldn't run it directly because it's terrible for my needs and preferences.

this tbh fam

All your documents are now on M$ servers.

Even the ones I store on my PC but not on OneDrive and even the ones I deleted?

Evidence. :^)

I guess. But I think that shit would kinda fail since people can just pirate shit. To prevent that they would have to fuck up windows even worse than it already is. So now that I think about it, probably not.

tbh this user is right.
vista codebase didn't came from xp and everything past vista is just vista piled with features and updates.

Windows 10 is basically piled over Windows 8 which is piled over Windows 7 which is piled over Windows Vista which is the old Server 2003 codebase repurposed.