I wonder why clisp have a menorah as a logo? According to Sam Steingold

I wonder why clisp have a menorah as a logo? According to Sam Steingold

Very strange thing to say, don't you think? Why keep something like this completely private, and it with a bunch of jews involved.

Lets start the think tank and figure out the REAL meaning

Other urls found in this thread:

clisp.org/impnotes/faq.html#faq-menorah
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Every programming language was either made by a Jew or an SJW. Suck it, shitlords.

Fuck off kike

you guys need to use google more often:

clisp.org/impnotes/faq.html#faq-menorah

You need to read what you're posting

It's probably just an inside joke.

>>>Holla Forums

It saddens me this thread wasn't deleted on sight

>>>/reddit/
>>>/oven/
>>>/suicide/

delete yourself on sight

is that another buzzword from USA? I can't keep up dude

From the FAQ
I don't even know what to say about this.

it's what most of Holla Forums refers to themselves as

no, friend. you're the one who needs to go back to reddit.
back to /r/thedonald
lmao

i got it:
who fucking cares?

Alt-righters will be gassed along with the Jews.

a Jew.

a Jew.

anyone with 2 brain cells knows it will never be built

not true natsoc

editing the fagflag on the NSDAP eagle
>>>/oven/

bretty funny tbh

I've always wondered about this, I made a thread about it in progrider's /prog/ about it a while back, couldn't find anything.

A lot of programming languages, especially lisp, have had major Jewish influence though. Clisp is only exceptional because it doesn't hide it. Which is weird because I don't think the original devs were Jews. Maybe it's some way to show they're part of the club now?

Reading a bit through their mailing list it does seem that Jews get used an awful lot, as this strawman of a fragile minority that deserves protection.

We're fully aware this guy is not to be trusted. It's just nice someone else is doing the debating for us before he fucks everyone over like shapiro.

Source?
Also we're fully aware Trump isn't alt right. It's just that Trump comes close enough to have some enthousiasm about.

Could've better been "I'm a Holla Forumsack". There's making run of someone, and then there's claiming they say the exact opposite of what they say.

See every video Brother Nathanael has made about Trump.

wew

See every video Brother Nathanael has made about Trump.

wew

more like alt-kike

You won't hear me say that lol. And I didn't mean to say I trust him at any level or approve of him. I just mean that it's nice while it lasts that he fucks some of our common enemy's shit up.

Also Nathanael was himself a Jew; and Trump as far as I can find isn't Jewish at all. The only jewish thing about him is his lack of disapproval of his daughter's marriage to a Jew. I don't like it but c'est la vie. And like I said, Trump isn't alt right, Trump is merely the closest thing to it that we could possibly get as president of the US, and he seems closer to our ideology than the prevailing ideology in most western countries. It's fun while it lasts, he'll end up doing something totally against what we want someday, but at least we'll be a little closer.

Oh look, jews deliberately disrupted the discussion in this thread so we will not find out the real meaning.

Because the script that was supposed to only last for a short while ran for seven days.

But from what I see, you'd tolerate it, which is just as bad.

But he has revealed more about the reality of Judaism than many whites have as he himself has been immersed into it. His videos are excellent and don't contain any lies and he seems sincere.

unlike Trump

nice meme. Try watching the videos.

hardly, but alright.

Suppose that you've really drunk the kool-aid and believe that Jews are hated and threatened instead of hating and threatening. If this is the case, basically everyone but Jews and you and your close circle of friends is evil. And you're not too sure about your friends.

So, in order to not be shot by antifa in the year 2050 for supplying weapons to Hitler 2.0, you put Jewish shit all over anything you produce. CLISP has a menorah so that Hitler 2.0 will use some other Lisp system instead.

I recommend SBCL.

You win the thread. Now we need to find a script that crashes and then resumes itself after three days.

Brother Nathanael's channel is banned in Germany. You still watch his videos, if you are linked to them or find them in the search, but you can't access his channel.

use ECL implementation instead. complete implementation, stable, no jews, and you can embed in c (but embedding is badly documented last i checked)

fuck off and post technology, you cocksucking piece of shit

bump :)

The added joke here is that LISP is garbage and has been avoided for like 60 years and you only care about it now because your Jewish professor told you to.

Maybe it means Circumcised LISP?

sure is summer in here

he's a catholic, yes, a homo catholic

This is one of the most retarded things I've ever read. Ahmaddiyas are their own sect entirely, and it's missing a star because they believe that there was another Prophet after Muhammed (PBUH), that's why there is controversy around whether or not they are actual Muslims or an entirely different faith, since belief that Muhammed (PBUH) is the last prophet is central to the religion. If you want to have something on there for Sunni you'd probably put Salafism.
Based on that I would not trust the rest of that graph, it looks hella dodgy and whoever did it clearly has very little knowledge of religion.

His mother was a Jew.

milo's mother is a jew
no. And before anybody brings up he can still be homo and a jew since kikery has nothing against it as long as a man's seed is not wasted (i.e he can do whatever he want as long as every time he cums it's for making babies)

lol ahmad lol to the almighty