Childhood is liking the OT

Childhood is liking the OT
Boyhood is liking the prequels
Adulthood is realizing all of star wars is crap

This is the objective truth, if you disagree you're simply wrong
Deal with it, starcucks

Infinitely superior trilogy than either coming through

DUDE SPACE LMAO!

Kinohood is realizing LotR is better and forgetting Star Wars exists.
Although I can respect a love for the prequels because they are true kino, and can respect a love for the OT because it's nostalgic.

IT TOOK TWELVE YEARS TO MAKE

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Contrarianism is Holla Forums's worst meme by far.

no

Name a worse meme.

I think Boyhood, A Dance With Dragons and The Last Guardian have together proved that anything that takes more than about 3 years to make will be shit

the drumpfsperg

The Last Guardian was good. It just should have been way cheaper.

Does Holla Forums have any good memes anymore?

no, I killed them all
t. Memekiller
PS I warned you

Try having a talk with a normalfag who unquestionably loves TFA. That's how stupid you look like to oldfags who abandoned Star Wars after TPM.

It was me, The Deconstructionist all along. All memes have a baking period in which they mature before they reach the memestream. That is, unless you expose the young meme to too many variants too fast. It's the perfect way to make you fa/tv/irgins lose interest prematurely in a meme and move on to a new one, which will undergo the same process… even earlier in its lifetime. All you are left with is prematurely ejaculated memes that barely reach Reddit quality.

This one isn't even getting off the ground, and I would know because I created all the memes on here.

Adulthood is realizing they're big budget B movies, and that Disney's mistake is putting them on a pedestal and treating it as a sacred cow, while milking the shit out of said cow.

yes, i said it better and more briefly here

IT TOOK 12 YEARS TO MAKE

Fuck you for making me think that OP

le ebin meme XD

This is why we need Jenny

Nioh about to prove that isn't necessarily the case. I hope.

12 YEARS