Your life is the sum of a remainder of an unbalanced equation inherent to the programming of the matrix...

What did he mean by this

he meant that he has severe autism

get this shit out of here asap

get this normalfag outta here asap

It's the nervous nihilistic blathering of a bluepill.
It's also awfully written dialogue. Can't believe it made it past the draft.

what did it mean by its existence?

Lucas syndrome. Nobody said no them and they were free to make any terrible shit.

Why would an equation of all things be inherent to programming? I'm shit at math and it even sounds stupid to me. The entire speech could be shortened to "You're a bug we've been trying to fix for a long time. Hopefully Matrix 0.92 will fix it please donate to our kickstarter."

You have to choose between destroy, control and become the reapers

when writers use math words

First thing that comes to mind whenever I hear the quote "Your life is the sum…"

oh shit nigger

I have trouble recognizing faces, ok?

are the scary movies any good?
i remember watching them as a kid and i found them very funny, but well, i was a kid

first one is decent, second one is good when you're drunk, the rest are Reddit tier garbage

third has few decent skits

such as?

the teleprompter scene comes to mind

which one had the sexy redhead who tries to fuck that guy in the wheelchair

i used to jerk off to that shit

I remember when they parodied this scene in Scary Moon just before Garland died and they made it as if it was insurmountably complex and deep when all it really revealed is that they were idiots.

Scare Movie

This. Like it was really that fucking complicated.

Only complete autists deal in unbalanced equations.

Was the "white" bit really necessary? Isn't Keanu kinda white himself?

Jesus Christ these tranny kikes. I'm surprised nobody picked this up before.

pick one

Eh… I always thought the third was the best. It was was concerned about teling jokes instead of DUDE GROSS LMAO.

Well then you have to kill yourself you dumb millennial faggot :^)

That Architect is a lazy asshole who would rather restrat the computer instead of actually bothering to find out what is wrong and a solution for it. However deep down he is aware restarting the computer alone won't fix jackshit, he at least has to run the most basic diagnostic tool but he is either too lazy or stupid to learn how to.

tldr: Architect knows less about computers then your mom.

no u :DDDDDDDDDDDD

*Farted

I'm gonna need you to go ahead and kill yourself

What bullshit.

Shutting its eyes before hitting the camera is very cute.

The Wachowski brothers were trying to convey a concept they themselves had yet to fully realize (gnosis). Thus the writing in these three films comes off as a little clunky but still engaging (since they cribbed their notes from the best).

You don't mean pseudo philosopher cuck Baudrillard I hope?

is it a strong and independent program?