Hey Holla Forums

Hey Holla Forums
I am a fit and sexy arab who will travel to america in a few days, how can i know someones mother and fuck her there?

i mean pic unrelated

SAGE

i'm not sure people here keep the family history of their goatlings, but if you put enough effort in it, it should be possible to find the mother of a goatling.

i got it but where should i start searching

take your own mom with you, rachid. import licences for breeding sows are available from NT Technology.

but she is very fucking ugly brother

that depends. are you sunni or shia?

of course sonni

why mr idiot ?

because PBUH appointed Ali as his successor

GO FUCKING FUCK YOUR FUCKING DUMP BRAINWASHED IGNORANCE MIND BITCH
IF YOU WERE TAKING TO ME IN REAL LIFE NOW I WOULD PUNCH YOU IN THE FACE

typical sunni scum. doesn't have any arguments, so he just goes straight to insults

No, i just dont care about make you understand anything, its just your stupidity that make me angry

making*

stay triggered, cuck

Sandniggers getting salty over islam on 8 chan?

Do you have BBC? If so I'll let you fuck my wife as long as I get to watch
- Louis

stop

why

There is not such a thing as sunni or shia kuffār.

user you are too late to save the board. You had years to make OC and you shitposted. Get over it, this is 4chan now

I want kharijites to leave

The same forces that ruined 4chan set their sights here. Its okay. I feel like the time of IRL posting is gonna make a comeback

stop posting things that un related to my question

And that's the end of this thread

seems about right.

We loved your post!

a

( ̄人 ̄) Hello. I am "Mr. Likes To Sage Threads". I do believe this thread is in need of Sage, so I would like to sage it. That is why my name is "Mr. Likes To Sage Threads".

why are you asking us? you're going to resort to raping anyway, that's what you mudskins do

lol ahhahahaha

anwer me all

omg

Hehe

كـسـمـك