TRUMP RALLY IN ATLANTA

TRUMP RALLY IN ATLANTA

GET IN HERE NIGGERS

WILL HE BRING UP KING NIGGER ISIS CONENCTIONS?

youtube.com/watch?v=dAQwoh9RxQ8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XO2cxuqcjbo
8ch.net/player.php?v=https://media2.8ch.net/pol/src/1465945496894.webm&t=the return.webm&loop=1
youtube.com/watch?v=3mq5hrUDoYo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Benis

Of course, it's personal now. Trump will rekt that nigger.

What's the ETA on The Donald?

GET HYPE

Also Milo the jewish faggot, as shit as he is, is doing some extremely ballsy shit today

He's holding a press conference titled Absolutely Haram at Ground Zero in Orlando today at 2PM EST

Reminder that the shooter had accomplices
At least 3 others
that are not arrested yet

Do you think we're going to have the happening of the election today folks?

I have the feeling this one will be ==high energy af==

KILL YOURSELF YOU ANTI-GUN FAGGOT

HA HA TIME FOR TRUMP RALLY

Trump is pro-funs, shill.

Blessed Ramadan to you goy

calm down there Schlomo

He's probably referring to Trump's statement on banning gun purchases for people on the terror list.

Something I'm a little lukewarm about myself, but if it's Trump at the helm than I'm sure as hell that the people only people on that list will be muzzies.

Smells like BO and garlic in the thread.
Oh it's this jew.

Ramadan has now been officially culturally appropriated by us acolytes of kek

It is now the official Kek's Holy Month of Happenings :^)

I don't know about you but I'm not on a no-fly list.

If they started putting you on a no-fly list for hating niggers and jews 3/4s southern whites wouldn't be flying.

Right Side embed

How soon do you think it will be til the media just starts calling Trump a conspiracy theorist and completely ignoring Obama and Clinton's obvious corruption?

FOX News has been pretty ballsy with their rhetoric as of recent, but I have a feeling they'll turn on him when its crucial as the GOP leadership already has.

Imagine if they played vaporwave at trump rallies, I wonder how the crowd would react

what's the fucking point of starting the livestream so long before he appears?

he was supposed to be here half an hour ago

to build energy

trump posting?

he never is

user please

youtube.com/watch?v=XO2cxuqcjbo

GOEBBELS TIME

GOEBBELS TIME

REBOASTING THIS

8ch.net/player.php?v=https://media2.8ch.net/pol/src/1465945496894.webm&t=the return.webm&loop=1

God damn he really is Goebbels isn't he?

THE LYING JEWISH PRESS WILL HAVE THEIR MOUTHS SHUT FOR THEM

That sync really does it.

They're actually a lot similar..

Miller is such a great hype man

It's like he's been reincarnated, this is pretty incredible actually.

Fox 10
youtube.com/watch?v=3mq5hrUDoYo

Goebbels Jr. has really gotten so, so much better during the last four months, holy shit. He used to seem a bit weepish and lacked charisma, now he takes the audience.

woah, hes got a nice intro song

he is not Goebbels. Screaming can't make him a good propagandist or orator.

He's been absorbing some of the energy given off by the Emperor

I mean, I'm not even a burger. I've never been to America. I'm streaming this in Africa but Minigoebbels hype makes me want to lay the first brick.

you poor man

What's Millers birthday?

fucking proud of you lad

any idea how long till hes on stage? i know he's usually fashionably late

I know he was born in 1986. Not sure about the date

waiting eagerly

He's my age? Looks much older.

So many blatant shills in that chat

Yep

That alien centipede sure looks nimble…

Checking in, Lads.

Should be a good one.

thats what Washington does to you

RSBN playing some /comfy/ bluegrass.

Same thing happened to me, but elsewhere.

I'm still a little bitter. It was even in the south where nobody chimped out over it.

Fox 10 is currently showing the Senate talking about gun control while waiting for Trump.

Damn, that is comfy.

TRUMP TIME

TRUMP ON STAGE

BERNIE SANDERS CLONE ENDORSES TRUMP

And they're not switching over.
Whatever.

IT BEGINS

I'll take it.

I like the signs co close to the camera. I feel like I'm in the crowd.

There it goes.

time flies

It's been a wild ride and a pleasure, gentlemen.

It's amazing how much has changed in a year. Remember the "Trump is a joke" articles?

REMOVE REMNANT

I wonder how remnants feels when Trump talks to them directly, eye contact and all?

If he comes back to my state I'm going to Trump rally if I have to wait in the heat for 10 hours.

Hell, I even used to think Trump was running as a joke. I was a Rand supporter and thought Trump was just going to pull out like he did in 2012, but he stayed and kept speaking so much truth that I just had to convert.

They're not laughing now.

I DON'T THINK IT'S OKAY

REMNANT BTFO

CONFIRMED WEAK

They'll probably look back at it as the most relevant moment in their pathetic lives

I am just worried at this point, polls are not looking good and I just want him to fucking win. I cant live in that future anons I just cant.

You forget that he'll absolutely dominate her in the debates, killing her numbers.

WON'T MENTION YEB

¡JEB! BTFO

Stop worrying. Those polls are rigged to make us worry.

Trust me on this. He will win in November, and he will win in a landslide.

If he doesn't, there will be war.

Don't worry about it. It's all getting worked over by (((them))).

Dust needs to settle and he'll see a jump.

He's got so much ammunition against her user, the debates are going to be SAVAGE.

I can't wait till he throws the T word at her.

Polls are easily manipulated.

He just started talking about that exactly after you mentioned it

This tbh. He got more votes than any Republican in history while running against about 8 times more people than Shillary. He'll be just fine.

I just woke up and by brain isn't working that well… what's the T word again?

Most polls serve one purpose and one purpose only: to suppress voter turnout. Never forget this fact.

Terrorist?

It's going to happen again, and again, and again.

perfect propaganda material

Tranny. Shilldawg is a tranny.

Allegedly poor polls have been a major talking point over the last 24 hours. The media can fuck right off, nobody is buying it,

This

The reason the MSM is running these polls in blue pilled locations. Is to create the impression the Donald has little general election appeal and trigger doubts in the minds of Trump supporters making them think he's just a Clinton agent.

This tweet about meeting with the NRA is pure gold. The NRA isn't going to give him any notion that this is a good idea. But it creates the impression he's willing to meet with the NRA, and actually get them to sit down with him and discuss. Unlike Obama, who basically got called king nigger.

Ahaha, thanks man. I feel like an idiot now, but that's my problem.

All he has to do is keep her on stage for an hour and she'll either keel over or piss herself.

Can you imagine her having a 5 minute coughing fit while Trump just sits there with a smug look waiting for her to get her shit together?

I seriously can't fucking wait for the debates. They're going to be the most entertaining political event in history, I think.

He should keep a pack of fucking lozenges in his pocket and offer her one if she coughs.

Don't forget she is on so much medication she could also shit herself if she coughs too much.

I want him to win, if not we are fucked. I might just be worried because things are not in full swing. Just looking at twitter I worry the jewnews will affect more then anticipated. Anti-gun and anti-Trump are what they are pushing and more precise then normal. I hope they fail and we come out victorious.

I cant wait to see it as well.

Even after him saying something that isn't exactly a GOP talking point, the liberal salt in the comments is unreal. Instead of supporting that idea, they still cry. It's a fucking cult.

t word = traitor

I wouldn't be surprised if Clinton/media whores try to dodge debating by claiming Trump is so evil she can't appear on the same stage with him.

(checked)
If Trump looses… well I wouldn't even like to think about that.

Drinking on some spiked juice right now to numb these thoughts.

That'd be absolute suicide by Clinton, though. No matter what she does, she loses. It's great.

checked. The only people participating in political discussion on twitter are us and useless blue-pilled faggots and jews. It's not a good indication of the way the wind is blowing, they just want you to think it is.

treason

Isn't assimilation racist?

Yeah and that's part of Trump's brilliant tactics. No matter which avenue of attack or retreat his enemies take it's a losing proposition.

MAGS FOR FAGS

GIVE THE GAYS AKs

Considering how much the tribe has invested in her, I would think she's pretty obligated to perform.

Brainwashing and subversion is very real. I didn't realise until very recently that NOTHING matters to these people except ideology.

Not skepticism and inquiry. Not facts. Not statistics. Not the truth. Not even threat of violence and extinction.

Liberalism really is a mental disorder.

THUGS ON SUICIDE BOMBING WATCH

But Trump there were guns on the other side.

Spewing AIDS laden poz loads.

I was pointing that out to someone today. The libs are going off the rails to justify the dildo. It's amazing and so fucking insane that I have trouble keeping up. Usually I can kind of get where they're coming from even if I don't agree. Now its…..I don't know. It's insanity.

What if that's why he snapped also, getting aids at the gay club?

What's Holla Forums drinking?

He got poz'd at a pool party as was filled with rage

If only they knew how bad it will get.

Shiner Bock

Trumps' glory.

What if the story about him being a fag is a complete media fabrication and he went there to case the joint like any criminal with half a brain would?

Calling out the Krauts.

That's huge ammo for Trump. He has already hit Merkel quite a bit in the past.

Exactly.

1. Call him a self-hating homophobe
2. Blame it on white christian values in the south
3. Ignore islam completely

Surprised I didn't predict it myself.

Say it fuhrer

JUST SAY IT;

>Ban on brown people.

"Why wasn't I born jewish fucking hell"
-Hillary Clinton

I can't help but wonder why she hasn't just closed her Twitter account yet. All she ever does is make shit worse for herself.

I agree it is all a bunch of shit, really with no importance. Just making a joke.

TOP KEK TRUMP

Shock Top here

MOMENTS AGO TRUMP SAID: LETS SEE WHAT HILLARY DOES IN THE NEXT ELECTION, IF THERE'S EVEN AN ELECTION

DID ANYONE CATCH THAT?
BARON TRUMP FOR EMPEROR 2046

I do seriously wonder if he lurks here

Nice. Orange slice or no?

He was talking about Merkel.

sounded like he was talking about Merkel tbh

He was talking about Merkel

IMPERIUM
NOW

I legitimately think he does.

wew hivemind

Every time Trump bashes NAFTA, I get a semi.

Yeah, she's almost beat. Thinking about going to get a brown lager.

lad he was talking about merkel turning the country into a dictatorship ruled by jewish power

Seriously, are we going to witness the ==GREAT AMERICAN ROMAN IMPERIVM OF MAN REINASSANCE?==

I thought that was settled when he read off the General Pershing infografic that was made on a chan.

My bad, thanks lad.

We're his

INTERNET PEOPLE

Well, there we go. Our master loves us.

TRUMP MADE POLITICS FUN AGAIN

oyvey this cant be happening

What are they doing

GETTIM OUTTA HERE

CHYNA

Shills giving a speech on national security on CNN. She's rattled!

GUAC'D

I meant Honey Brown fuck me I'm fucked

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'll never get tired of him shitting on Jeb. I hope it continues in the White House.

JEBITO BTFO AGAIN

*Shillery.

Whoops.

Jeb's the funniest fuckin' running joke.

XYZ TRADE

in the future, Bush Sr and Dubya will come to be known only as Jeb's father and brother

Sounds like the only legacy they deserve.

I want him to invite Jeb to the White House and have everyone hide and pretend nobody is home when Jeb rings the doorbell.

ALLOWING PEOPLE THAT DON'T DESERVE TO BE IN OUR COUNTRY

no they'll be known as the jewslaves who destroyed WTC for 6 gorillion shekels

based kek has spoken

Dat hivemind.

T-thanks kek that's not the image I posted.

haha

What the fuck is this?

Shiiiet click the turtle guys

sorcery

The hand of Kek touching the mortal plane.

Based is his holiness

GET OUT

OUT OUT OUT OUT

Hillary just said that and was shocked by the applause.

She is the daughter in law of the Devil, I think she gets enough respect by kikes

Low energy protester

How do.

Dammit.

Aaaaaand he slams the shit out of Hillary on her formerly having wanted a wall. This man doesn't miss any good dirt.

16k watching trump

Has there ever been a livestreamed clinton rally? I remember Cruz did a few and there were about 300 people watching. I'd just like to compare Trump v Clinton viewerships

Oh yes. Fuck Nato.

(((WOLF BLITZER)))

Not sure but Hillary speeches are super short

NUCLEAR?

OY VEY!

I hope Trump got his card we sent him.

Spoiler that shit user

Jesus Christ, man.

Someone had to draw this.

DONALD TRUMP WANTS JAPAN TO GO NUCLEAR

Kojima was right

I know it needs to be done. But;

TRIGGERED

Must first appease the Jew in order to destroy the Jew.

I love it when he says "Walls work, just ask Israel"

GET HIM THE HELL OUT

DON'T HURT HIM PLEASE

AGITATORS

DAMN COMMIES

Trump is truly Kek's chosen one. Trump delivers the toppest of keks.

GAY FUCKS MASKFAGS BTFO

That makes me smirk too.

HILLARY BTFO FOREVER AND EVER

FOR YOU

what the fuck rsbn

I'm convinced he lurks Holla Forums

Trump is going in right now, I haven't watched his speeches recently but damn..

The things he is saying make too much sense..

FOR YOU

I HOPE SOMEONE GOT A SNIP OF THAT FOR MEMEING==

we need it

RSBN guy is drunk or something.

But they're the chosen people goyim :^)

Trump is sending mixed signals I'm confused.

Does he want occupied countries to have their own military forces or not?

C H Y N A

Either yes, or to pay us more for what we're giving them. Not really a mixed signal.

CHYNA CUT OFF FROM STEAK DINNERS

BURGERS FOR CHYNA

TRUMP'S HAVING MAC TONIGHT

Well that's one point I hope he changes his mind on.

Occupied countries need their own military, we should give Germany and Japan 5 years to build up at least twice as much military power as we're currently feeding the and pull out completely.

TRUMP HAMBAGAH 2016

LIFE LIBERTY AND PURSUID OF BURGER :DDDD

TRUMP NEEDS TO BUILD A ROOM FOR HIS BALLS

I wouldn't be too worried about it. It seems to be either pay us in full or get your own military. Any sane country would prefer it's own military so I would imagine it would push them to get rid of us.

BACK WHEN AMERICA WAS GREAT, THAT WAS BEFORE THE PHONE

o-oy vey!

The vibe I'm getting, and I may be completely wrong, is that that's what he's ACTUALLY wanting. The less power he can give NATO, the happier he'll be.

=They're YUGE.=

Gex better get going

CUCK COUNTRIES FALLING IN LINE

goddamit just kill me, but please give me a summary of what's happened so far first

This. The obvious outcome of telling countries they have to pay us in full for military service is, they'll want to build themselves up. But it doesn't sound as harsh as "We're withdrawing all military support from our international allies".

Make your laptop cool again, user. Change that thermal paste and don't be a dumb person.

This is a long-ass speech.
HIGH ENERGY

NATO OBSELETE

What about "We're withdrawing occupational forces from ZOG"

Republican leaders SHUT THE HELL UP!
WOW

STUPID

PEOPLE

This man truly cannot be stumped.

70-minute speech

high energy

One day, lads… soon, this man shall be our glorious president. Our Führer…

I can't fucking wait, boys.

And show his full hand?

Lefttards claim Trump is like Hitler
Stormies hope Trump is like Hitler

and nobody realises that Trump has the intellect of a half-baked potato

…'merica great again

Let me put it to you guys this way, they estimate that some 3 million white people who have never voted before in their lives came out to vote for Trump in the PRIMARIES!

This is such a surprising turn of events. Repbublicans for years have literally thought for years that there was no more white votes available so they became obsessed with beaners. In a sense they were right, there were no more white people who were going to vote for the R's or D's as they were, practically identical parties that bicker over just how legal abortion of fag marriage should be.

The point is Trump has awoken the sleeping lion.

Is RSBN an entirely negro network?

GOD FUCKING SON OF A

DFW here. I didn't know about it until this morning. I think the city is mad because they haven't had time to prepare.

Show up anyways. There are always protestors that take spots.

If he becomes POTUS I swear to God I'm moving to America.

inb4 "you have to go back" I'm white and have multiple degrees and I love guns

Hehe good goy isn't reading buzzfeed so much fun?

Boy, that would be funny.

user, he's winning this thing. It's either that or civil war.

Trump did say he includes the EU with temporary immigration bans though, so you'll have to wait.

Shieeeet I got a ticket

How early should I show up and what should I wear.

fuck off weeb

sorry I forgot the trigger warning in my last post

If I live to see the day he lodges Merkel in a doghouse, I'd need nothing more in life.

>>>/oven/

:^)

You know you'll never win, right? Chan history aside, this board is owned by nips.

as early as possible. no dress code, just dont dress like a nigger.

Technically it's owned by Jim who employs a lot of nips

Well it says doors open at 4pm so I'm guessing getting there at about 10am is early enough?

I want to get close enough to bask in his presence.

10/10 post

because I'm generous today. I will share the best merchant pic i've ever found with you

was that so hard?

You got any protestor streams?

stop making shitty OC

Fuck, I have to work tomorrow, but if I have some time, I'll try to drive by and snap some pics of shitty protestors.

What is the name of Trump's Goebbels? I'd like to see more of him but just haven't seen his name.

Stephen Miller

The negro must be exterminated. There are no "based negroes", they are all a scourge that plagues the planet. If you say "deport them to Africa" and stop at that, you are a pathetic cucked individual. I don't want them in my home state of Montana, the continental US or any location on God's green earth. There is no homeland for the nigger while the white man rules the earth, their existence is predicated on the will of their superior masters. Where they reside, is merely a location that whites have no current need for. The nigger will receive no clemency, no quarter, and no safe harbour from the unrelenting and unabated doctrine of domination manifested by the will of Aryan white supremacy.

Did he address blocking guns to people on the no fly list?

Thanks user

he just arrived you stupid idiot

"do you think it's okay to be weak and ineffective, protestor?"

Was there, pretty fun. Nigger protester walked down the aisle and yelled "You're a racist!" at Trump. He must have been 7 feet away from me. If it wasn't for the three people between me and him and those security guards I would have engaged that fat nigger. Just had ti content myself with yelling at him telling him he doesn't belong in this country and that he is "treasonous" not really the right word, but it will be when he gets in power.

Would have gone and messed with the protesters across the street (looked like AntiFa, shitty signs with stuff like "Hitler was elected") from the Fox if it hadn't been for all the rain pouring down.

Couple if concerning things; now that he's the nominee the (((snakes))) and con-men are out to scam him for shekels. You know the type; white hair, wide smile that's constantly there and clearly eats shit, teeth that look to white to be real, and a high and mighty attitude. Pushed people around and were like "Get the hell out of my way!" after Trump got off stage. Nasty people, and there were at least three up near the front where I was. I know you guys may not have seen it but one fellow that came on to speak before Trump was the definition of a GOP pundit. "But muh gas weapons in Syria, Assad is evil goy, Israel is greatest ally, ebil oppressive Russians, they don't like gays you know, etc." Just a load of establishment trash self-inserting himself to somewhere that he didn't belong.

Still though, the snakes were bound to come out of their holes. Only concern is if the campaign has enough forethought to cast them out before they take their shekels and run off. Stephen Miller has shown himself to be smart, so as long as he is in charge they will probably never get a glimpse of the Don's glory.

I really do hate the downtown, these people are everywhere. Hope he does his next one down here in a more secluded place.

Also, the Fox Theatre has the star of David as it's logo. Was on every seat and on the ceiling. Annoyed the shit out of me.

>>>/4chan/

And you were probably watching the replay, not when he "just arrived". You're a sad, pathetic waste.