CONFESSIONAL

what is one thing you've always wanted to do, besides fuck your sister & actually move out of your stepdad's basement?

Shoot criminals dead. Torture them to death. Purge the streets.

I want a pet cat.

I've always wanted to stop downloading photos from Tumblr.

I can't help it, it's an addiction
SATAN, RELEASE YOUR GRASP ON ME

Have sex with my cousin and my aunt.

fuck my stepdad and move out of my sister's basement

I just want to break up with my transgendered gf tbh

Transgendered girlfriend? You mean boyfriend. I still call Caitlyn Jenner "Bruce Jenner".

you can do that, I don't mind and neither does she

I would break up with her but I like her enough that I don't want her to kill herself and she 1000% would
plus she has a cute feminine dick

Fuck my stepdad's basement and move out of my sister

sister out of my fuck and stepdad my basement

Does it make you feel important to be someone's last hope? Met my straight gf on a depression site and it was fucked up for years but it got real cozy. Hang in there, may end up nice?

I had a gf once.

real qt, good in bed.

awful personality (or lack thereof)

Any greentext for me? Had one like that. Smoking italian with perky DDD's (somehow) and an hourglass. Called it off after I lost the under bet on her checking herself out 50 times during a coffee shop hang.

I don't know how to describe her.
She's kind of lazy and boring, doesn't make very good choices. I suppose that would be a generalization of all women, but she's just … not good relationship material.

Sometimes it's like a Rei that wants to kill you or something.

I've always wanted to murder someone. I'm just too scared of getting caught.

don't even feel bad for you tbh.

be a successful musician without purchasing my eyes with my soul.

This, and have a fox as a pet

I want Holla Forums to be good again

How do I find depressed cuties to love me and then have them kill themselves when I inevitably get bored of them

Keep posting your email on here, user

do you like his dick?

i genuinely want you to commit suicide you subhuman filth

I'd like to hold my waifu.

To lead a bloody, glorious conquest.

after i fuck my sister & move out of my stepdad's basement

redd

it

Have a penthouse

my wife said I could come

out of the cuck shed

15 minutes early

who's really the winner here?

brb gotta prep the bull

I want a cute wife who casually passes gas as she pleases

I don't even have the motivation of it turning me on, I just think it's cute

I've always wanted to build a full scale replica of the great pyramid of Giza in the Australian desert

But pretty sure its illegal

I've always wanted my sister to take a shit in my mouth

I wanna slaughter the fucking sandniggers and get away with it

I want to fuck my cousin but i propably wouldn't.

pussy

hey you're not allowed to use mean words on this part of the internet

fuck my stepdad's basement and move out of my sister

Unrealistical? Be an immortal and slaughter sandniggers.
Realistical? Live with cool roommates

Explore the world on a fully staffed luxury vessel with helicopters, weaponry, and a support fleet with sailors, soldiers, engineers and scientists.

learn how to play an instrument

Someday I'll get started on that cyberpunk motif for the apartment.

Fat Girlfriend. If she can put that weight on, it means she has the means to support me so long as I fuck her once in awhile. Plus no other guys will wanna fuck her so I don't have to fight them off.

Na, you're just lazy

I want to own a restaurant that serves nothing but oatmeal.

I want to travel the world

I desperately want to fuck a very decomposed corpse with 0 protection

but it will never happen because I'm terrified of contracting some incurable disease from it

Are you Jewish

I want to do Skydiving at least once in my life

That sums up my life goal.

Shoot for the stars, brother.

Stop being a virgin

I understood that reference

Go on a sportscar road trip with
hypothetical gf to see cool shit while funding said trip through racing and beating shitty spic and nigger cars, while having it eventually devolve into some MadMax-tier shit. Basically /o/'s wet dream.

Or more realistically get this pretentious piece of shit admin from a political simulator site I got to banned.

Sauce?

cuck my dad

You motherfucker

When I was a little boy i was a lot shorter and weaker than the other boys

My Aunt (6 years older than me) was a tall girl and pretty Tomboyish. Like she didnt dress like a Tomboy. she dressed very feminine and wore makeup and dresses but she acted like "one of the guys"

She used to tease me all the time and was the only girl to ever be really physical with me. A common thing she used to do was when she saw me was to take me to the ground and tickle me until i started crying or id have to say she was beautiful or she was my master.

She would also commonly hug me so tight and pick me up and swing me around. my face used to mash up against her chest. she was flat chested for a really long time then when i was about 9 and she was about 15 she basically grew C cups overnight but still would do this to me and kept her same personality.

Around this time she kinda started hanging around me more because since she got tits every guy that even looked her way was trying to date her and she was really annoyed that everyone was just wanting to talk to her since she got tits. But she always told me she loved me and during sleepovers would force me to sleep on the bottom and she would spoon me. sometimes id try to get up to pee and she would tell me to go back to sleep because she was still sleeping or she would slap me a bit. So id lay still on my back and force myself to sleep until she got up. A lot of things i didnt like that she would do to me but it wasnt all bad. I was a boy and really lucky because she let me see her in her underwear all the time. She even took her bras off in front of me. I mean she was never topless completely but i did catch glimpes of her now and then. Plus her boobs would be in my face when we slept

She lost her virginity at 13. she always told me personal things. i was kinda like her best gay friend cept im not gay and she was my Aunt. During her teens she was really annoyed at boys. she used to always tell me i was the only boy she could trust and then kiss me. After a lot of bad boyfriends she went lesbian for a while in her early 20s before finding a good man and marrying him

I stoped talking to her in her 20s due to she went to college but i always had a special place in my heart for her. tbh i had kind of a crush on my Aunt. now Im a 25yo virgin and get off on girls who are a bit pushy

I hope i find a gf soon and have sex. Im going to have her get me in a headlock with a tank top on with no bra and push my face into her chest just like my Aunt used to do to me. cept this time ill get to jerk off since she is my gf

you wouldn't actually get a disese from it. you would just have to remove the maggots from your urethra, and even if you do let them in, the cances of you getting an illness are very slim.
so,
don't be a sodomite, fuck a corps.

Die for glorious Rhodesia

xD

Freud.jpg

I want to fuck someone under the age of 13, boy or girl

In highschool I had a gf that was a total slut from a trashy family. Her mom was a milf but in a trashy way. She came home drunk and passed out on the floor in front of us many times, it almost became normal. One time I woke up while I was sleeping over at girlfriends room, went to take a piss and saw her mom sleeping there.

So I crept over and pulled up her dress moved her panties to the side and fucked her. She woke up before I finished so I just pushed her head down into the carpet while she cried. It was weird cause she was sobbing softly and not really fighting back.

I'd like to do that again.

I've always wanted to go on a journey. Just pick up and leave everything behind, never having to deal with society or life again.

Be with her.

That won't save you. Even the shittiest woman has atleast one other guy chasing her.

And you think you are the only one with that idea?

Option 1: Become a schemamonk/shaman, live in the forest.

Option 2: Get ripped as shit, destroy some jews and niggers.

I want to cuddle a loli.

You do know that getting a fat girlfriend will make niggers come after her?

Thankfully, there are only like 10 niggers here. I think I'm safe.

I didn't realize other people were planning that too.

be the ubermensch.

jaw kick a homeless person in the head while I'm walking by them.

No edge, just too many drifters.