MILO'S TWITTER DELETED BY EU MANDATED HATE SPEECH LAWS

MILO'S TWITTER DELETED BY EU MANDATED HATE SPEECH LAWS

IT'S HAPPENING

twitter.com/nero

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/tHaR7
breitbart.com/milo/2016/06/15/milo-give-press-conference-2pm-wednesday-outside-orlando-hate-mosque/
breitbart.com/big-government/2011/09/09/acorn-soros-tied-dc-official-admits-apparent-voter-fraud/
qz.com/519388/this-saudi-prince-now-owns-more-of-twitter-than-jack-dorsey-does/
archive.is/JmaEd]
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/5447450/US-judge-rejects-free-speech-plea-from-racist-Britons-seeking-asylum.html
twitter.com/unspectateur/status/743120538411769856
twitter.com/Nero/status/743133558479425536
youtube.com/watch?v=ox5tq4FBS7c
youtube.com/watch?v=xLqkizGtFo0
ageofconsent.com/uscitizens.htm
pastebin.com/raw/UWffBQbn:
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good

Don't like this faggot but this will be pretty funny since his unverification made itself into such a mess

What the fuck

do you have anything to back this up?

Twitter is an American company and Milo lives in America. What does this have to do with the EU?

BRUSH YOUR TEETH
BRUSH YOUR TEETH
BRUSH YOUR TEETH
BRUSH YOUR TEETH
BRUSH YOUR TEETH

Good, disgusting kike faggot

kill yourself muhammad

Fantastic news, lets hope all the ecelebs get fucked too

Kill yourself chaim

Whelp.

NO ONE GIVES A FUCK ABOUT A FAGGOT KIKE

isn't this kike a brit?

:^D

It's a popular "alt right" (whatever the fuck that means) person. Begrudgingly should care.

You know how I know Holla Forums is filled with faggots and retards?
Because you keep talking about that filthy kike.

Suspended for what?

you obviously hate Holla Forums because you're an obvious shill, fuck off.

Faggot. Kike.

why does Holla Forums always have to be a nigger about everything.

the fag has done more to promote Trump than anyone else here

There was this nig, Aza something Banks. What happened to her account in the end?

You should be swinging from a tree you fucking faggot.

That is a fucking lie you asshole

Faggot. Kike.

Kill yourself shill :^)

You are a confirmed homosexual. This niggers IP should be banned

He should have been at the Pulse club too along with OP

It doesn't matter if he's a faggot kike you dumb fucking faggots. The fact that EU now works with Twitter to delete your account if you criticize or don't want Islam, let alone non-white immigration or globalist agenda, is the fucking problem here people.

Holla Forums can be as fucking retarded as the liberal and sjw cunts we're against.

Unfortunately, Milo has done more positive things for the right wing movement than any of the retards complaining about him itt all put together.
No user, shitposting and meme magic don't count

Simple. Don't use twitter. No one with a brain between their ears gives a fuck about that jewish dick-sucker.

He should be killed, let alone banned from Twitter.

Kill yourself shill :^)

He hasn't done shit but pozz it up. If it weren't for his tribal connection no one would even know who the fuck that kike is.

Oh never mind, he's back.

IT'S BACK

YAY

Ban these fuckin homosexuals. Why are they here?

Are you triggered :^)

looks like his account is back.

Azaleia Banks maybe? Don't know.

wow it's fucking nothing

The kike thinks he can casually come to America and poz it up even more.

If anyone promotes him they are fags, plain and simple.

I'd rather ban fags from existing.

*sniff* Good.

Avid trump supporter, left wing sjw destroyer, male supremacy advocate, college babby's first redpill, etc.

It looks like you didn't even remove the cock from your mouth while you said that, sad degenerate faggot.

Twitter is very popular, lots of people can see what you posted. That's why they're controlling it. You're fucking retarded if you don't see this as a problem. Most normies are on facebook, twitter, reddit. By being able to ban you for "hate" speech they can control the narrative.

Bullshit. On his latest Q&A he said cultural conservatism is dead and has so far only made being gay more acceptable to some of the more gullible right-wingers out there.

Other than that he has brought nothing to the table and has only said things that everyone else is saying. "SJWs are bad" Ohhhh so brave.

Nigga I don't think you've gotten how our shtick works. We use kikery as well.

Islam is right about fags.

Why are you making this to be about the faggot. Anyone can be banned for what he says. This is what we should be discussing.

Is this like a daily revelation for you god damned morons?

Who cares about that faggot?
Fuck off.

Many of you writing this off as e-celeb or GamerGate bullshit are not paying any fucking attention. The faggots of the Alt-Right are the cultural wedge that is helping to split the Left back into Liberals versus the Authoritarian PC Globalists.

How?

By forcing the LGBT community to side either with the "progress of 'human' rights" or "religious freedom." If the Left accepts Islam, then they also accept Taqiyya and the murdering of Muslims and CANNOT accept LGBTs. It's that simple.

What's more amazing, is Milo and that other faggot Gavin will be using a fucking CHURCH as a platform to deliver that message. Not only will this blow out the asses of Mudslimes everywhere but they WILL associate it as the Christian West supporting Homosexuality and at war with Islam, no matter what King Nigger says.

Bottom line; the blue touch paper that sets off the inferno to bring about the Day of the Rope does not necessarily have to be lit by Nationalists.

Don’t care. Kill the faggot kike.

If they ban anyone actually important, the world flips its shit. Trump could legally be banned from Twitter for this law. Will that happen? Of course not.

That fag is bandwagoning, he is using this to further himself and his selfish degeneracy.

FAGGOT KIKE BTFO

eat shit (((alt-right)))

Well the faggot is back

le sage e-celeb amiright?
this is a retarded response

Look at this in context. Infighting about some guy who we will never see or interact with irl isn't gonna get us anywhere. This fag has made his contribution; it's a stepping stone to a better future.

I don’t see it.

Nobody is infighting. It's fags vs Holla Forums

We are getting visited by more poz than is good for us.

Milo had some followers cut from him..

Lots of retards in this thread that can't see Milo is a useful idiot. We need people like him to convince the normies, not autistic sperglords on Holla Forums. It's like you guys have no ability to see the long game.

Trump isn't saying that all Muslims should be deported and Islam forbidden in our countries, like he did. I'm just surprised and concerned at how far things went in such a short time. Maybe in the next few years, you'll get arrested for shit like that.

It took awhile but they're finally getting around to banning accounts. Seems like they don't give a fuck how big or small you are either.

I was wondering when the Trust and Safety Council was going to start working.

Kill yourself nigger.

Fag was talking about the dangers of muslims way before even gamergate started to happen so I don't really know what you're talking about

then again I usually agree with ramzpaul about deviants in the alt-right so w/e

Implying letting a faggot jew who openly promotes race-mixing has any use for us in the long game. Like he wont be completely forgotten and irrelevant a year from now.

Just want to add that he got banned for this while being a faggot kike. What about me? A fucking white male? Things are getting serious.

Nothing in user's statement says anything about PR. Go back to /ggrevolt/.

jesus, what happened that poor little bugger?

muslims

he was a homosexual

It's not about PR, it's about getting our message out through somebody normies will listen to.

This pretty much sums it up for me even though I like Milo as an entertaining talking head.

The yellow journalism is getting exponentially worse, not better. As an eceleb who came up through gamergate he should be doing the opposite.

Yes, he does. People will actually listen to him. Autists on Holla Forums seem to not understand that going full 1488 GAS THE KIKES won't convince the average person.

It's help us, you dumb.
It's move the normies and liberals to see what happening here end get redpill.

now they're removing all his followers

So you think one of the most visible and well liked voices for nationalism currently should be muted because?/??/

Do you have problems with breitbart? What news source do you like over them?

Oh ffs, now we are being invaded by the gamergoy is totally not dead club. Fuck off to your dead boards and never come back

Implying the stupid faggots who listen to him are actually relevant.

I'm calling it now, this is a staged situation between Milo kike and twitter kikes.

It's better if it's coming from a gay jew instead of a WN.

Milo's name is a killing word. It triggers both shithead leftists and nazi larpers. Just mention his name on Holla Forums and the fatbeard autists go into hyper-sperg mode. It's fucking hilarious.

Muted absolutely not, taken with a Gibraltar sized grain of salt, yes.

Wasn't that the "crazy muslim woman beheads child" person?

I'm not one of "neonazis", but I've never seen anyone saying "GAS THE KIKES" on Holla Forums or stormfront. Not even once.

Because he is not a Nationalist. He is a god damned kike imposter infiltrating the right so people are going to associate faggot dick-suckers with the right-wing.

Of course they are relevant. Not to us, but to spread our message to other normies in an easy-to-digest way.

Then you haven't been here very long.

he's down to 60k from over 250k

I even lost my follow

they're fucking doing it

Sure is summer in here.

In what doomsday bunker have you been living the last couple of weeks?

archive.is/tHaR7

Nigger, you miss the point. If they can suspent a celebrity faggot kike's account because muh Muslim feelinz, imagine how easily they can suspend the account of any loudmouthed hetero/cis fucking white male peasant.

Nice projection, Schlomo. Come back when you can separate your closeted faggotry from your shitposts.

You have never seen the threads calling Trump a jew shill? That's the GAS THE KIKES mentality at work

not that I mind it much since it adds flavor to the board but you gotta recognize it for what it is

50k now

Completely forgot about this, too many happenings since then.

We can only hope Brexit happens and destroys the EU.

Milo is not alt-right. How many times do I have to tell people this?

You underestimate the gg values, it's show to the entire word how mentally il the leftard is, how they turn the awful boys of the vydya into a super scary boogeyman worse than ISIS for be mean with strunkly wymwn o tweetar at the point of cry to the fucking UN to shut then down.

Hitler dubs confirm.

are you trying to suggest that the alt-right is a cohesive singular group?

back already

posts about mosque deleted. I guess that he should repost it with better wording.

I had (((things))) happen to me for many years before I realized I was being (((fooled))) too.

Don't shit on Milo too hard, we need an Oscar Wilde to make us laugh at the absurdity of life. End faggots by executing pederasts. That's what causes it.

Milo To Give Press Conference At Ground Zero In Orlando

breitbart.com/milo/2016/06/15/milo-give-press-conference-2pm-wednesday-outside-orlando-hate-mosque/

you want an archive? do it yourself

Fuck off Milo

He's gay, fucks niggers, and jewish.

Sounds pretty alt-right to me

Most people on here who care about the kike are either Milo himself samefagging or just outsiders from reddit or halfchan

No, they are d&c shills. I can still be wise to the Jew without wanting him instantly ovened.

We don't care about him nor does it matter if he's controlled opposition. He is a useful idiot that takes our message and filters it into a way that normies will accept.

>>>/cuckchan/

Seriously, what the fuck is happening in this thread? Where did all these faggots come from?

Who cares about that faggot?

OH SHIT

[Inevitable post about muh useful idiot who's freedom matters as much as ours because he speaks a similar narrative]

This thread is full of retarded niggers.

I like Kikebart because one of their guys (who I knew from college) broke open ACORN. At the time I thought he was just being his autist self but like Sargon he found shit he wasn't supposed to. Like we did with GamerGate.

breitbart.com/big-government/2011/09/09/acorn-soros-tied-dc-official-admits-apparent-voter-fraud/

So for me anyway I trust Milo, as much as you can trust a coalburning turdburglar anyway.

Whoops, looks like I was a little late.
Fuck off Milo.

Yet they're only speaking the truth and you've failed to provide any retort.

Breitbart is a little closer to judenrein since they purged Fields and Shapiro.

JUST

You do not belong here and you type like a fucking spastic.

Exactly.

I don't follow Milo and I don't read his shit, but if buttflusters people (like asshurt edgy teens in this thread) and the Left, then who the fuck cares?

[Inevitable shortsighted post about being triggered so hard by a gay jew]

You fuckers are defending Twitter. Enough said.

I don't care. We're literally fueling a Zionist media outlet in the process. Is that also good for you? Do you think it's good that people are artificially ideologically stunted mere steps before a legit redpill and the best they are stuck up with is this parasite?

You basically eliminate competition like that. You don't give the chance to other, less known people to take a stand and propose legit solutions that may be closer to us. No, you chose the Zionist nigger-loving faggot.

This

You need to lighten the fuck up Holla Forums, Milo is useful to our cause as an introductory redpill for millenials. Nothing is stopping any of you from going out and making as much of an influence as he is, hell a few of you probably are, so why all the fuss.

And of course this could just be shills D&Cing, who knows.

oy vey!

alt-right is what you should define yourself as goy

we need to become more moderate and conservate…

Fuckin kill yourself fag

i dont hate him or like him

lol this fuckin guy

forgot to sage

Always happens when a banned account is reinstated - it counts back up to the total slowly.

The only truth in this thread is that Holla Forums is full of reactionary idiots that can't play the long game. Instead of accepting that changes take small steps and sometimes the person spreading your message isn't perfect, they sperg out with MUH FAGGOT KIKE HURRR.

My retort is you're all retarded niggers. Which, is also true.

Oh shit, someone with a brain. Careful with doing things like seeing the bigger picture, user. It might make the shitskins jealous.

The long-game is for Milo THE KIKE to have more sway over what right-wingers say than actual right-wingers.

And you stupid faggots know this.

Nice damage control you got there.

most of Holla Forums is content with being on the back burner and watching society slide even further into degeneracy.

Doubt even 1% of the posters here have volunteered for trump or done anything to support nationalism or even just uncucking this country

This.

Yes, because if it's one thing conservative voices listen to, it's that of the huge caucus of Log Cabin Republicans and bath house rent boys.

Fucks sake, do you have to remind yourself to breathe?

No, the long game is to allow right-wingers to have ANY say. Right now they have none.

Your asshurt is in IMAX.

Oh I know his angle, but it also doesn't change that we can use this. Come on man, take a step back and think.

Normally I would agree 100% but in the context of (((recent events))) he's out of line, imho. If 50 people really were killed he's using dead bodies as a soapbox, if not he's pushing the biggest kike bluepill in years. Either way he's letting his yarmulke show.

What you fucking sperglords don't get is that normies (who do find the "coalburning turdburglar" entertaining) get PISSED when they see "muh freedoms" being repressed.

The "long-game" retards (or shills) is to take over the media or at least have a voice FUCKING SOMEWHERE- best way to do it is watch them kvetch and act exactly the way they are doing.

The more they pull this shit the more people will gravitate towards removing their power. Now the big question is, why aren't there alternatives to Twitter and Kikebook coming up since the MARKET IS OBVIOUSLY DEMANDING IT!

Forgot to take off sage

Daily reminder, this is your child in the future if you don't fight today.

Yes, it hurts to see Holla Forums infested with D&C shills.

Yeah people who don't like him are probably 14-17 year olds with folders full of nazi jpgs

You truly are a mouth breather aren't you? By giving someone a platform and the ability to speak on our behalf we're not 'using him' - he's using us. You know it, I know it. The only reason for you to defend this kike is because you're a moderate who believes he's much more intelligent than us ebil extremists. Fuck off back to 4ch.

Whoops :^)

This is absolute pozzed

Culural libertarian is a cancer meme aimed at defanging young blood and preventing action. This is what happened with the alt right, he redefined it to be just memes, it started as clearly identitarian and he made it the new cringe gamergoy. Some of us don't see someone who can't stop talking about how much he craves black cock as a friend, not interested in the fag entryism. But what's even worse and a bigger deal breaker is the shilling for Israel.

It's a Breitbart approved blue pill. Look, if you like him you like him and I probably can't stop you. But be suspicious because he plays fast and loose with the truth. Think about Shapiro a couple of years ago.

Implying those faggots are actual right-wingers and not just liberals role-playing. Gas yourself

FUCK
OFF

That's why we should (at least) absolutely radicalize all corners of Twitter to make it come down all together. Not support pawns that keep it on life support and give it hopes of living.

You seem angry. Too much truth for you to handle?

Go back to the rat-hole from where you came, Milo.

So you would rather have it where no one talks about how the largest terrorist attack in the country since 9/11 happened because of radical islam.

you're a dumb piece of shit

It looks like they are going after Molyneux also

It's fucking nothing. Is this part of something bigger maybe?

The more interesting news is what is linked
qz.com/519388/this-saudi-prince-now-owns-more-of-twitter-than-jack-dorsey-does/ [archive.is/JmaEd]

Fuck, dunerunes rape my eyes everytime I have to see them. Fucking savages can't even do real alphabets

June 2016 is like some kind of homocaust

The usual "infidel, dog" and such.
This was shown. Depends if Twitter is sucking muslim cocks and going with a wide scale purge or it's with this EU law

Yes, because if I'm doing anything, it's dividing you from your beliefs and trying to conquer an imageboard. Get over yourself.

Yeah, no. You were implying conservatives go out of their way to listen to faggots. I was inferring that conservatives don't. Learn the difference and the English language, you dumb motherfucker.

Or just not use it at all so the leftist hugbox can crush itself under the weight of its own bullshit and financial ruin.

Mudslimes are trying to control the narrative of that "religion of peace" bullshit to further infiltrate.

Be honest, you want the race war to start before your KI tablets and your Soylent rations go bad.

EVERYONE: GET ON TWITTER AND ASK MILO TO TWEET #muhammadwasgay

THE MUZZIES WILL FRICKIN FREAK

Alt right neo-cohen faggot confirmed. Keep listening and believing gamergoy.

Someone was reading your comment

What are they saying? What is this shit?

My point was Milo is trying to determine what everyone else believe about right-wingers, which there are a lot of those fags.

All the fucking faggots in here talking about the long-game are total retards because the long game for Milo is to remove more credibility from right-wingers. How many normies is Milo actually bringing to the movement because as far as I can tell he is bringing nothing but useless faggots who inspire more D&C.

Maybe it's you who should use your fuckin brain rather than argue semantics. Milo isn't helping anyone but globalists.

Faggots are caused by the epigenetic switch that produces highly fertile females being switched in males. If there were a way to prevent homosexuality without reducing female fertility, it would be strongly conserved, both genetically and socially. There isn't.

Homosexuals are a genetic dead end. It literally doesn't matter what they do, so long as they aren't allowed to spread disease into the straight population. You can stop this by executing them, but then they just do it in secret.

I would suggest that we need to apply the "slut shaming" model that in the past has kept women from just fucking any man that made them tingle to the gays, and perhaps discourage sodomy as well.

I don't like gays, but if the banning of some faggot from twitter does not make you ask questions..

yes

Convincing a critical mass of people with rational argument is not a realistic option and never will be.

GAS THE KIKES
RACE WAR NOW
You're welcome.

You're retarded.

nah.

Is the Trump candidacy just a jew trick too???????

Because the only person who came out stronger after the fag slaying was Trump.

Are you people stupid, or…well, I can't think of any alternative.

It's not about praising Milo, it's about bashing Twitter. Can't you bring yourself to do that?

this is actually good.
when they censor someone with visibility they make censorship visible too.
if milo starts screaming antisemitism and homophobia, all the better.

Why the fuck do you let Twitter matter this much? Why isn't there a plethora of alternatives? You give Twitter the power they have. I've never used that site other than to harass trannies and coerce them into suicide.

It's a fucking joke that Twitter even matters at all. It's a shitty website to post extremely limited opinions with hardly any ability to detail things. It's for literal retards.

By using Twitter you willingly give power to jews.

Fuck them both, neither should exist.

EVERYONE: GET ON TWITTER AND ASK MILO TO TWEET #muhammadwasgay

THE MUZZIES WlLL FRICKIN FREAK

That's not an option at this point. The closest you can get is to off yourself.

Fuck off Milo

This gives Twitter a bigger reason to suspend him. Especially if it goes with this EU "Tolerance policy"

This is not about a homo. This is about a controversial person with many followers being censored for wrongthink. This affects everyone.

If I was milo I would have tweeted it

pic = u

I don't have to agree with everything Trump says to vote for him user, do you?

Calling #MuhammadWasGay hate speech implies being gay is bad which is… hate speech

Eat a bullet faggot

Bullshit it's not an option. Legally something can be done in the near-future. Twitter is breaking US laws if they censor here.

I don't give a fuck if Milo gets deleted and I'm unable to see him because he isn't a fuckin American and I could give two shits what his opinions are.

Is there any proof of that?

So far, the best way I've seen to troll Muslims is to bring up the three "exalted cranes". That's how Salman Rushdie got his fatwa.

It has been a "safe space" where the shills can play D&C for too long.

Turns out Milo will be giving his press conference from ground zero, The Pulse. One hour from now. I hope BB hired good security this time.

If doubles he will be attacked by a crazed muzzie.

But you can pretend you do. If you are going to protest Twitter, it must be about something.

Not according to EU
muslim>woman>jew>gay>straight>black>white

Oh I am sorry. I forgot loving jews(as long as they agree with me on one or two things); being A-Okay with homosexuality, trannyshit, and miscegenation; and swallowing gallons of e-celeb semen was the Holla Forums approved thing.

Thank you for correcting me comrade Shekelberg. I will get right on changing my views to accommodating the TRS circlejerk so I don't offend you wonderful community.

Heil Hitler(I am saying that ironically because we aren't actually those dang dirty 1488 racists since Holla Forums is officially part of the alt-right)

Let me start preheating the oven, kike.

Peddler of racemix fetish paraphernalia.

Yeah, but you are paid shill.

Gays can't racemix. Butt sex doesn't make babies.

see

You are a stupid cock-mongering kike. People don't get paid to be honest.

Controlled Opposition sure is a bitch.

Your argument is "He's got a louder voice with a different opinion and says he represents me, but I don't know how to write a blog to convey my thoughts or build an audience." Shitposting in here about how much you hate a faggot doesn't bring in people either, you blithering sperg.

Using something ironically is still using it, moron. You're a special kind of fucking retard. You know that, right?

I'm talking about the "big black cock" t-shirts he markets to white women on his website.

That was fucking fast, and you are wrong.

reported for spam faggot

Censorship is bad guys! Unless it happens to someone we disagree with!

Too many fucking hypocrites in this thread.

I'm not trying to get a following (implying the Judenpresse would even allow it).

And I'll shit post whatever the fuck I want, I'm watching a Trump rally and cleaning guns. I'm not making an argument against that kike Milo because every smart person here already knows what the fuck is going on. Go through this thread and look how many faggots are showing support for him. That is why I'm calling you fucking faggots.

And if you are implying getting on twitter for 1 hour a year ago to bash on trannies is giving twitter power then you are as fuckin stupid as I assumed.

Now go back to sucking nigger dicks and dreaming of Bleach-blonde kikes.

Still bestiality. And yes, piling that on top of sodomy makes it even worse.

I think you missed the point of most people's arguments. Should I explain it again? I don't see how you're confused.

Normal honest people don't do this, even if they dislike trannies.

Kill yourself you tranny sympathizer

Very strange. I have taken a bit look at those Arab accounts that were targeting at the faggot.
And for some reason most seem to be football enthusiasts according by the look of the account page image

He's a British citizen. He's bound by their laws.

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/5447450/US-judge-rejects-free-speech-plea-from-racist-Britons-seeking-asylum.html

DEPORT THE GREASY GREEK

Now I don't agree with all of this ethnically-blamed scheming. Yeah the Jews are Jews, but they don't indoctrinate all of their own kind. It's just not possible nowadays. You have the type at Breitbart, for instance, that actually can't understand why their fellow kikes haven't jumped on the Trump train yet (a Hillary presidency is terrifying for Israel, who knows whether they would even survive without siphoning our cash and weapons).

Furthermore, this is to be expected. There's always exceptions. I think we should use these Jews just like they used our fellow Whites, to spread doubt and disagreement amongst their fellows. We should assist Milo as long as he continues to spread Trump awareness and piss off our mutual enemies, but I don't think we should donate or promote him in any other capacity.

Who said censorship is bad, you self serving fuck. This isn't a game. The survival of the white race is at stake. If I can step on the throats of all those who would push the jewish agenda I would. Same with gun rights. I don't think any non-white should have them.

I don't give a fuck about being fair or making sure everyone is treated nice. I care about my people having a future.

Turns out it was a muzzie mob that got him suspended.

twitter.com/unspectateur/status/743120538411769856

He tweeted a few minutes ago that he's on his way to the press conference and the muzzie accts. are replying twitter.com/Nero/status/743133558479425536

He's speaking a few blocks from the Pulse in 15 minutes. Checking for livestream.

Please, tell us moar about how you're totally not gay.

You want to know how I know you are an actual faggot? Because all the semen you swallowed rewired your brain to make you think that since you were able lose morality and take it up the ass, then everyone must be capable of it.

News flash gaybo, it's a mental illness. That is why you think that.

You seem upset, kid.

sure thing fag lover

Milo and Gavin livestream starting now

youtube.com/watch?v=ox5tq4FBS7c

from Orlando

damn, someone posted the wrong link. It may not be livestreamed unless someone does periscope.

Speaking of kikebart did anyone else notice that they security certificate, which is not set to expire until Febuary twentieth two thousand nineteen is no longer trusted?
4b 85 a3 b0fb af 66 f3 3a 1d c2 a5 a8 9f d1 ce ce

What you up to Pissrael?

enough about you sucking each other dicks already. Faggot is back

But most of you faggots ARE children.

Put a spoiler tag bro, my burger tastes weird now with the ketchup.

I think this thread has confirmed to me just how stupid and low IQ most of Holla Forums are. You seriously have brains like watery porridge and you should be ashamed of yourselves. I can even predict the responses to this post; they are already echoing in my head like kike surnames. I'm not even taking a side here on the Milo issue, because the level of responses on both sides is just so low. It makes me rethink giving a damn in the first place.

On paper, whites are better than everyone else, but if this is the best we can do, then we should probably just pack it in, go full (an)nihilist and nuke the entire species off the face of the planet. Just cleanse the planet of life, screaming and sobbing, and then laughing with relief as the blast wave brings sweet mercy, and rids existence of this miserable filth we've become. Fuck you all.

shut up fag

Link to Milo and Gavin livestream from Orlando

It's probably trolls. They're all over his twitter today. His recent articles were quite triggering.

I'm fucking with you because you're so asshurt, you need to get the last word against me in this thread. So please, keep shitposting about semen and faggotry and gun cleaning and watching Trump rallies and prove me right.

Or maybe people have a legitimate grievance with the massive amount of faggots trying to worm their way into relevancy

He's very relevant right now. You should read the recent articles. He's helping bring over more Trump voters.

So hey Milo is a mudslime(greeks, despite their protestations, arab) a jew, and claims to be a Catholic.

I mean holy fuck this degenerate piece of shit hit the entire desert trilogy.

he's on in a sec

oh you were only pretending to be retarded, got it.

He is a fucking faggot kike from the UK. He should have zero relevancy here. That is the main picture that all the faggots coming in here to post want to ignore.

First fucking post, every fucking thread

((()))

Orlando Shooting Sight.

Should build a statue to Omar.

remove yourself kebab

No, but to be alt-right you have to have an opinion that would get you thrown out of the mainstream.

Like HBD, antifeminism, antidemocracy, nationalism, etc.

What outside-the-Overton-window rightwing ideas does Milo support?

I just want to point out:

The Emperor himself has many jews on his staff, and Holla Forums doesn't view self-advancement as a negative like the kike communists.

The reason there is huge volumes of never-ending hate for Milo is because he's an effective propagandist, making him a top target for shills who like to pretend that what he does isn't smart.

Consider yourselves called-out.
Now call me a faggot and drown me in your salty tears.

inb4 Yanalpolice gets assassinated by some assmad goat fucker.

The fags killed by Omar would be the same that would chant the deletion of Milo's account and sucking muslim cock.

Gays > mudslimes

You're useless at arguing why this is such a non-issue. You keep screaming "MUH FAGGOT KIKES REEEEEEEEE." You don't have to like Milo but you're fucking retarded if you don't think splintering amongst the Left is important.

But we've already covered why you're so asspained; because you're an inarticulate fat body who wishes he was a Holla Forums mod.

Milo is subversive kike faggot trying to move the new American right into another kosher right.

You missed #GaysForTrump

Omar has caused a mass awakening of fags. They'll vote Trump because they know he is the only one that will keep them safe.

The projection in your post is astounding.

I just heard him defending my 2nd amendment tho, I'll give him credit for that. I don't know what this faggots motives are, he should be in the UK regardless..

He's in love with gun culture. He posts pics of himself in Alaska with his bf shooting shit.

Can't even be mad, that's some skill.

I'll bet Omar got a woody watching that.

Why you rootin' for the Muzzies?

Yeah, simply give up every outlet that forms public opinion, just lay down and die. Oy vey.

It still has to follow EU law to operate in the EU and the EU (and Germany) have forced Twitter and Facebook to agree to censor content in the past.

Not while he's not in the UK he isn't, despite being a citizen.

And even if UK/EU law did apply to UK/EU citizens abroad, that still doesn't mean any particular instance of censorship is the EU's fault. Twitter and Facebook have their own in-house leftist bias.

Honestly tho, why aren't there any other alternatives? How the fuck is there only one service of that nature if it's so god damned important.

tell me again how he's irrelevant retards

Do you have a video/tweet archive? I searched for that and it appears that twatter deleted it.

View bots. Also Gavin confirmed for a faggot. Saw his asshole and just saw him kiss an AIDS candidate.

EWWWWW, THAT WAS DISGUSTING

I agree, Gavin's beard is gross

A UK former politician Louise Mensch tried to start one called "Menschtion" or something (pun: Mensch and mention). But it didn't take off.

She's a bit of an idiot (she once believed a Holla Forums meme was real) and not the best kind of Tory, but at least she was Tory and is pro-Brexit.

Faggot kike.

So if anyone is still memeing that Milo and Gavin McInness are one of us:

LOL

Even the "alt right" has now made this about gays being the best thing in the world.

Reported for faggot kike.

I was dying laughing that came out of nowhere.

Nice digits but yer a fag

Reported for faggot.

This is not reddit.

The argument isn't about his influence, but his intentions.

Fuck everything if that's true.

I finally heard her speak and was shocked at how ugly her voice is. She sounds like a whiskey/cigarettes old shrew. Googled her and her facelift is first results. It's a nice facelift, she looks attractive, but she should work on softening her voice. It doesn't match at all with the young and natural look she wears.

The quads of queerdom

He even had a "remember the 6 gorillions" in there.

No, he had "never again" for Americans in there.

It looks like shills shilling if you ask me.

Yeah and a Israel is the greatest because of the 12 gorillions.

Why are you talking about the stream when you're not watching?

Milo is one coalburning faggot, and not a leader of anything.

The only people who lose their shit over him like they're at a beetles concert are kids. But that doesn't change his usefulness.

People who take the position of DENYING HIS STRATEGIC USEFULNESS are fucking kike shills.

I am, it's not nice to misrepresent things, that's what lefties do :)

The only people who think he's useful are autists who are still attached to him because he said nice things about your toys during GamerGay.

Unless he's made into furniture or cleaning products, he will never be useful.

Either you believe in free speech (I know clothes don't count as such), or you don't.

WHAT THE FUCK

Literally everyone believes in free speech. A good amount simply believe in;

It's a fuck you to Omar and his kind.

If you ignore history you will be doomed to repeat it. He's been given a microphone because he is a kike. Why not choose our leaders instead of them being chosen for us by PR firms?

KILL YOURSELF

Anyway, look, he does have some value, but the reality is that someone who spends 50% of his time talking about black dick and sodomy is not exactly changing the hearts and minds of men for a great shift towards a better, more virtuous culture.

Milo hates Islam but loves gays.
Islam hates gays but loves Islam.

How about someone who thinks homosexuality and Islam is bad? How did this man suddenly become the face and representative of the "alt right? If you'd use your brain for a moment perhaps you'd see that he isn't the hero you seem to think he is.

you hate him for his identity instead of his actions, aren't you too triggered here mr.mangina sjw? shouldn't you go back to a safe space?

Faggots are a much bigger problem than Muslims, both to Children, and public health in general.

holy shit this is like watching a child have a tantrum
you got the mentality of a filthy irrational mudslime, maybe you are a closet homosexual like the orlando shooter who "hated" gays so much eh?

Whatever you say, Ahmed.

At the end of the day he is a fag that promotes degeneracy. The kikes are trying to merge the gays into the conservative communities while ignoring the fact it doesn't fucking work like that.

It reminds me of what kikes did with hip hop and red necks. Lotta southern white folk listen to rap.

Because he is a jew and talked about video games, that's it.

The alt-right is filled to the brim with manchildren that waste their lives away on distractions that the jews sell them. Instead facing reality and working towards their survival they just fall deeper and deeper into the jew trap. The difference between the alt-right and you average redditor is that the alt-right had a smidgen of awareness that something is wrong with the world. But instead of trying to wake up they just accept whatever the first kike approved face puts out as an alternative.

Your reddit is showing, user.

If I had a dollar for every time a faggot implied closeted homosexual tendencies I'd have more money than the kikes.

fuck off you paki bastard

The external enemy is easier to identify and thus easier to fight. The faggot, much like the jew, can clothe themselves in the seemings of whiteness while they casually spread disease, drug abuse, and moral decay in their wake.

If a fag is dressed like a human and not making a point about being a fag you probably wouldn't even notice them if you passed one on the street. You can't say the same about muslims.

The enemy within the gates is much more dangerous than the enemy without. Fags are 5th column traitors to the white race. We can not face the real threats until they are removed.

I don't follow his stuff closely but afaik he is very anti-feminist and seems to support nationalists agendas as opposed to the globalists ones that mainstream republicans/democrats support.

/thread

want some diarrhea with that shit opinion you've got there

Gosh, lately it's felt like that on parts of this site that are supposed to be.

the "alt-right" is just our false front we use as disguise for operating in the politically correct world. It's one of the many sock-puppets we pull out of our magic meme hat when dealing with normies who aren't ready yet for our raw Aryan energy. With the role of Milo, its vanguard (a crypto-Aryan/crypto⁻hetero) is completely immune against even the most destructive weapons of (((the enemy))) while at the same time drawing its attention away from the now undeniable fact that a new Aryan consciousness is awakening as Adolf Hitlers spirit is finally risng above his grave, manifesting in the fourteen-eightyeight headed hydra we became.

Heil Hitler, my friends! Glorious times are ahead of us!

That isn't how it works,retard.

KILL YOURSELF

Since he's a faggot, here is just one explanation of how you are wrong that applies to my point:
ageofconsent.com/uscitizens.htm

Of the 30 countries mentioned, England is one.

Now go fuck yourself.

Pedo still assblasted that their boards got shut down. I really wouldn't expect any less from the alt-right than pedo supporters.

Still not how it works, retard. Also you don't understand your own link so you're a double retard.

The only people who try to d&c using gamer gate on Holla Forums of all places are, again, kike shills.

Stay salty, faggot

>>>Holla Forums

Faggot kike.

SPOTTED THE REDDITFAG

Is that Robert Mugabe between Francois Hollande and Benjamin "Spread and gape for the Shekel Scrape" Netanyahu?

Just got back from his press conference.

Ask me anything.

I believe in
because evolution and history makes us right.
That doesn't equal the leftists
based on emotions and jew subversion. If I could , I would have the jews have their mouth shut for them. You seem to forget that Holla Forums doen't consist of lolbergs, but Nat-Soc and Fascists and other kinds of not-pozzed conservatives.

I didn't use /hebe/. I just stuck around the clean boards. I am not a fan of lewd pictures, but it was kinda unfair.
I'm not a 'pedo' either, or alt-right, just right wing.

Well you shouldn't be upset, clearly America wants Muslim support, why are you hating what american wants?

Neither is real now or in the future, you do not follow e-news.

Rather:

was there any jihadi wanting to kill him?

Im an #Islammissle now

Like what, exactly?

he was making to much sense

EU confirmed homophobic

smh fam

Gotta maintain that petrodollar #arabmoney

Why are you such a cuck?

MIDF pls go.

Yes, Islam makes "to[sic] much sense" when it comes to dealing with faggotry, but Muslims still don't belong in White countries.

This makes me want to bomb a mosque.

Islam>faggots tbh fam.

*cough*trs*cough*

I think they're just lolbertarian hobbyists.

I wouldnt go that far Islam is mostly just niggers and semites, but they do have some good points about women and fags.

Faggots do more harm to society and are harder to deal with.

It would be a lot easier to fix a society with Muslim immigrants and no faggots than a fagged out society with no Muzzies.

Twitter agreed to go along with EU hate speech policy.

I dont care who or what supports which filth, smug pricks like that Dairy fuckhead pisses me off

This is the point and you're all retarded

The following is a random keyword the nsa monitors via pastebin.com/raw/UWffBQbn: STARLAN

Who wants to be our Mateen and do some triggering?

Source?

I mean, I do have different veiws than most Conservatives these days, many would call me backwards or weird. I just wouldn't call myself alt-right since many are homosexuals or furries.

I don't understand why anybody would refer to themselves as "alt-right". I figured it was an umbrella term for a bunch of people with different views who are temporarily all in agreement that the insanity needs to stop.

MILO YIANNOPOULOS THE GREASY FUCKING GREEK

I don't like that guy at all, but accepting/encouraging this makes you a bigger faggot than he is.

Those kikes who made the video about the Golem using ISIS to destroy Europe because of BDS were even posting his videos on their kikebook page. He's no less our enemy than they are.

Where were Milo and the other "free speech lovers" at Kikebart when White Gentiles were getting arrested for "hate speech"? The only coverage they gave Joshua Bonehill, who's still in prison, was to kvetch about his "antisemitism" with no mention of the fact that he was going to prison for thought crimes.

Is your reading comprehension shot?

REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE

Anyone wanting Milo banned isn't much different than a lefty feminist.

inb4 shill
faggotry seems like a red herring, i dont see how it can go hand in hand with cultural degeneration when you have the glory of the ancient world.

homosex being immoral seems like a jew religious thing to me

what is far more concerning about milo is
-being a jew
-clearly being self interested

he seems to have only more recently realised hes a kike or at least he is portraying that. he also referenced the holocaust. he could be using this shit as it gives him more amour against sjws or hes just being a jew, either way it still makes him harder to attack

i dont trust him but i agree with other anons that hes useful

its similar in a sense to not wanting trump to endorse Hitler even though that would be glorious, because it would also be full retard

Meanwhile peoples are thrown to jail for speaking againts holocaust for years and nobody cares. Get your priority straight faggot

This board is fucked
the shills are winning
we have a legitimate false flag and you assholes let them sage it into the ground
Trump calls for a "Ban List" on weapons and people seem ok with that.
fuck you Holla Forums you are not based anymore

But Twitter is not bound by British laws. As an American company, Twitter need only listen to requests from the American government.

Same, I think, but they are strange.
Looks are another factor, of course.

Both make up less than half of it's adherents, actually.

I am not saying the supernatural does not exist, but I doubt any or most entities would help people who don't take them seriously.

It feels like it alienating, but I do kinda like the distinction.