Can we agree that the Orlando self congrating tweet is the equivalent of Howard Dean's "yaaahooooooo!"...

Can we agree that the Orlando self congrating tweet is the equivalent of Howard Dean's "yaaahooooooo!"? People are really upset at this shit. Will there be a coup at the convention? The GOP is tired of his antics.

No but we can agree that you're a filthy pernicious kike.

No

No, because Dean's silliness was not taken out of context. MSM, and shills like you, are intentionally omitting the rest of that tweet.

And your cries fall on deaf ears.

well, he was dumb enough to write a tweet that let the MSM to manipulate it, so there goes your butthurt

Surely the shills can't be this desperate

The shills are getting desperate. Say it with me now "President Trump!".

Your concern is noted

meh

WOW PEOLPE ARE UPSAT I SAY SO THAT MAKE TRUEH WOW PEOLPE ARE UPSAT I SAY SO THAT MAKE TRUEH WOW PEOLPE ARE UPSAT I SAY SO THAT MAKE TRUEH WOW PEOLPE ARE UPSAT I SAY SO THAT MAKE TRUEH WOW PEOLPE ARE UPSAT I SAY SO THAT MAKE TRUEH WOW PEOLPE ARE UPSAT I SAY SO THAT MAKE TRUEH WOW PEOLPE ARE UPSAT I SAY SO THAT MAKE TRUEH WOW PEOLPE ARE UPSAT I SAY SO THAT MAKE TRUEH WOW PEOLPE ARE UPSAT I SAY SO THAT MAKE TRUEH WOW PEOLPE ARE UPSAT I SAY SO THAT MAKE TRUEH WOW PEOLPE ARE UPSAT I SAY SO THAT MAKE TRUEH WOW PEOLPE ARE UPSAT I SAY SO THAT MAKE TRUEH WOW PEOLPE ARE UPSAT I SAY SO THAT MAKE TRUEH WOW PEOLPE ARE UPSAT I SAY SO THAT MAKE TRUEH WOW PEOLPE ARE UPSAT I SAY SO THAT MAKE TRUEH

No. No one cares about the dead homosexuals.
I live in Europe.
Usually when there is an incident like Sandyhook, the black church shooting, the Paris or Brussels attacks what happens is that friends, family, people I work with, neighbours, or strangers say "wasn't it terrible", or "did you hear about…", or "Americans should ban guns" but this is the only mass shooting/big terror attack where the reaction has been zilch. Zero. Nothing.
This happened four days ago and not one person has mentioned it or brought it up in
conversation.
Let's face it, nobody gives a damn about 49 dead perverts.

No because literally no Goyim is upset.

Fine work outing yourself as a filthy kike.

Trump is STUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

xDxdxDDXDDXDXDXDXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDdddd x-DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

TRUMP'S OVER BABY WE'RE ON #CruzControl now!

JEB IS BACK REV UP THE GUACMOBILE x-DDD

you can't bump the trump stump

Can we agree that you should gas yourself?

no one cares, what matters are the murrican voters

Yeah, this is being torqued in faggot/leftist media but I get a feeling this time it's different.

Guy's a moron who changes his opinions on a dime. First he's against H1B1 visas, then he's for it, and the he has a clarification. First he's for allowing Muslims into the country to help out with the "refugee crisis" then the next day he's against it. First he's completely pro-2nd amendment then he's OK with some laws against it. On and on and on.

He's a two faced faggot. You should have went with two-face, not Joker.

fuck off

Fucking saved

Know your audience user. I hear what you're saying but you couldn't have presented it worse.

Reported for desparate shill. Take the trash out.

>>>/gaschamber/

yeah they keep on talking about how he was right about radical Islam terrorism.

wonder if they'd even mention the religion of peace if it wasn't for that tweet.

Hope you spend these hard earned shekels well

ANYONE WHO BUMPS THIS IS A KIKE SHILL

Dubs!

I've never wanted a single more in my life

Strange how you use schlomo tactics, yet you think everyone else is a kike.

Not an even close to an argument.

hehehehe

He forced them to spend the day doing nothing other than yap on about 'Trump posted a tweet bragging that he was right about the Muslims'.

Now the idea is heavily in the public consciousness that Trump was right again.

Kill yourself OP.

More proof OP has a point. It's funny how everyone here keeps throwing a tantrum rather than debating him using logic.

|
|>
|

Go fuck yourself, Kike

If you'd left your basement at any time since the shooting, you'd know this is not the case. Most people are disgusted.

Same thing you fags would say back on 4cuck when polls for Romney against Obama came out showing the cuck was going to get wrecked. How did that turn out?

Fuck off back to whatever consensus-building, hugbox groupthinktank you came from, Shlomo.

Go be (((influential))) somewhere else.

Said the increasingly nervous man for the 6 gorillionth time this year.

Thanks OP!
I'm #HiffFireMissle #ImWithHer #ManEnoughforHillary now!

Oh, a CTR faggot.

Hey Kike and/or Summerfag: You do know that Holla Forums hates both the Democratic, and Republican parties, correct? Trump isn't a "cancer" in "our" party. He's the knife of fascism, cutting the cancer out.

those dub-dubs!

Confirmed for underageb&. That is nothing like what his scream sounded like and it is impossible for anyone who actually heard it to transliterate it like that.

But no. Drumpf's base dgaf about his ridiculousness. He really could literally shoot someone on Fifth Avenue and still win - his victim would be blamed as the aggressor, and likely labeled a Muslamic turrist on President Obama's payroll.

Even if so, that doesn't mean they don't realize he was right.

This.

wtf is the context of this tism post?

ooohhhhhh

you are talking about

BYAH!!

underage faggot probably hasnt even seen chappele show.