For England, James?

For you.

He didn't fly so good!

RIP Boromir
I would have followed you, my brother… My captain… My king

What the fuck is that mini bazooka?

/r/ing that article about how Britain isn't something worth fighting for anymore and that Bond would of switched sites by now

A movie about James Bond seeing Britain as the multicultural dystopia it has become and turning into a villain to destroy the banking cabal that has stranglehold over his country would be pretty great.

(((They))) don't care, nigger Bond is a sure thing by now.

That would be cool, but he wouldn't be the villain in that case.

Obviously he would be a villain when the new 007 played by Idris Elba is sent after him.

So literally MGS?

Sorry, I don't watch Japanese movies.

So you're a >>>/normalfag/?

Didn't the latest Bind flick have some nanomachine plot in it, a secret organization that rules the world and some other MGS related plot points? Funny considering that MGS was inspired by James Bond and Kojima put in a ton of Bond stuff in it and now the circle completes itself.

Didn't Big Boss or whatever his name was want globalism though?

MGS is literally Reddit, you're the only normal fag here.

What the fuck? Would it be shorter to list what isn't reddit than what is?

If you don't instinctively know what is reddit and what is not, you should go back to reddit immediatly.

Yes.
Remember 90% of everything is shit, only 10% is good and 1% is great.

Low bar shit taste pleb detected
Kill yourself immediately

Fucking piece of shit, acting like you have authority when you're no better than him. Everything is awful, nothing is good, the human race needs to just die.

Well I'd argue the number but
is objectively wrong. YOU need to die however

Nice retort >>>/normalfag/

Goldeneye already copied the plot of an N64 game wholesale

Everyone had their own interpretation of the Boss' will.
Zero's interpretation was the very definition of globalism, a world without borders run by a one world government (The Patriots).
Big Boss' was an army without borders. He did not want soldiers to be tools of the government.
Skull Face thought she wanted people to be left alone by destroying the very idea of superpowers. He attempted to destroy American hegemony through the eradication of the English language, and also sold nuclear weapons to everyone he could to create peace through MAD.
Solid Snake interpreted it as a wish to respect others and leave them alone, not uniting them by force but by mutual respect.

that is a mighty fine get

DUDE SPIES LMAO!

Reddit Literally hated MGS4's long cutscenes and didn't understand V's nuance.

Isn't that literally the plot of Skyfall?

TIMID

OUTDATED

and UNRRRRRRREALIST POLICIES

That's what I HOPED the plot of Skyfall was going to be :`(