Is there any effective way to scare someone on Facebook?

Is there any effective way to scare someone on Facebook?

Other urls found in this thread:

ghostbin.com/paste/tks63
github.com/bibanon/bibanon/wiki/Ruin-Life-Tactics
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No, you will be banned by Zuck the cuck.

I have 8 fake accounts, 1 goes down 7 more to go.
Doesn't matter to me

DOX them, duh.

Post an image of their home from google street-view including all their information to their wall. Then, subsequently upload gore and means of murder.

Use multiple throwaway accounts each with names that are anagrams for famous serial killers.

But why are you so obsessed with her, user? If you're out of her league just move on. . . you will never make her as miserable as you'v become, through her rejection of you.

Grow some balls and date within your means- and stop being so autistic.

How do I DOX them from a name?

-Just like everything they post without saying anything.
-They become curious.
-They begin posting weird/outlandish stuff (in their eyes), expecting you to not like it at all.
-Keep on liking. Don't say anything at all until they contact you.
-They'll probably call you a creep. Just ask "Why?". Bait is now complete.
-Switch: they'll call you a creep or a stalker. Just respond that he/she posted it to begin with, that you thought you had something in common (creep case). Or that he/she posted it because they wanted some attention (stalker case).
-Suggest something slightly more creepy/pervy. Walk by their house when you know they're at home/can see you, once.

And you're done.

If you get their real full name + email + an image with EXIF data it is pretty easy.

You're just as autistic as OP

She doesn't have her name on her facebook?

BOO

Find the road they live on
Say "Oh you live on X road"
They respond so that you know they saw what you wrote
Then block them
Maybe get your other accounts to friend them prematurely and use them all to send goreā€¦

I dunno

not gory enough

That gave me centipedes in muh vagina

One time there was this major thot fucking with one of my pals so I made a fake Facebook account, saved a picture of her son and crossed out his eyes and sent it to her in a message. Then I ordered a pizza to her house in the name of the account.

It spooked her pretty good I heard. She even called the cops but I gave no fucks because I was using a VPN the entire time and never signed into that account again.

use this:

ghostbin.com/paste/tks63 (some sites may be down)

nice repeating digits but sending her a pizza to scare her? Did even have extra hot peppers and broken glass on it?

Also, if you end up doxing them, use this handy guide to ruin their life:

github.com/bibanon/bibanon/wiki/Ruin-Life-Tactics

No it was some nasty pizza from Pizza Hut with like 3X Barbecue sauce instead of tomato sauce with feta cheese and onions. The reason I ordered her a pizza was so she'd be like
"Oh my god that crazy nigger on Facebook that sent me that pic of my son's eyes crossed out knows my address!"
It worked. Apparently she was even crying at one point.

Simple, make an ebin raid thread on Holla Forums.net/b/ and let Anonymous go to work

Perhaps she tried the pizza

Call the Hacker known as Holla Forums

this

Isn't he on Reddit?

Threats