Reuters: Half of Likely Voters Back Temporary Ban on All Muslim Entry to United States

archive.is/Xfwj5

And Ramadan has only just started. This is going to be a long summer.

What is this thing you guys keep mentioning?

Ramadan is a Muslim holy month.
Isis said they planned on committing attacks all this month in Europe and America

You've no idea what Ramadan is?

It's the Islamic Holy Month where they fast from sunrise to sunset. It's considered even more holy to conduct jihad during this time.

And ISIS called for more attacks on the Great Satan of the West specifically during this time (it ends 5 July).

Isn't that they are not allowed to eat during the days? I have forgotten about them so I know little about them now.

Yeah Muslims get even more cranky when they have low blood sugar.

Well fuck

b-b-b-but muh polls say Trump is f-f-f-alling behind

The Independence day (USA become a country on that day) is on the 4th of July. Americans are not in the happy moods to fight with them because it is extremely important for them to celebrate on that day.

Not just days, but sunrise to sunset. So the rapefugees in Scandinavia and anywhere north of the Mediterranean are pretty fucked. There were some sympathy articles going "oh muh poor Muzlims".

Yeah, with the Euros now in France and the 4th of July at the end, I suspect something big's going to happen.

You guys do know how Americans celebrate July 4th, right?

Yes I went to USA.

3" magnum slugs?

Fpbp

What are you talking about?

Wait what is the temperate during the Ramadan? The niggers tends to be very active during the hot days.

Mudslime vs Niggers civil war

There aren't polls after the attack. Expect him to be 10 points ahead soon.

Anybody know this?

The date of Ramadan changes from year to year because they're too stupid to change to the solar calendar. Even the Chinese with their own lunar calendar know how to adjust it for leap years and the missing days.

It just so happens that this Ramadan falls during the summer, so to answer your question: it can get pretty hot. Expect more mudslime chimps and dindus out in the warm nights.

heh, so for any mudshits north of the Arctic Circle it's pretty "move south or fast for 180 days."

AHAHAHAHAHA! So they really are moon worshipers. Hilarious.

Ok this is going to be a extremely wild ride for the poor Americans. I suggest the Americans and others who are living in nigger/mudslim infested area to go somewhere rural until it's over so avoid getting catch during the crossfires.

You can test out their non-knowledge of dates by just asking them what the (((CURRENT YEAR))) is. Most of the ragheads can't even tell you the number according to their moon calendar, let alone the standard one every other civilized folk in the world uses.

Nah, if it's anything, the cities and their surrounding suburbs are the first to be fucked. The rest of us in the less urban regions have our guns and communities. We'll stand and fight in defense of our guys.

The Hebrew calendar is also a lunar calendar. Those two groups are more alike than they'd care to admit.

You mean how we used to celebrate before half the towns in this country outlawed fireworks.

I didn't know that the fireworks was outlawed. Why did they outlawed them for?

in my commiefornia county they outlawed them because some spics used already illegal fireworks in the middle of a dry field and started a massive fire. similar to why guns keep getting banned.

I live in a town where they're outlawed. People still shoot them off all fucking day.
Hell, I've even seen some cops get in on the action.

They can be pretty dangerous. There's lots of cases where people were maimed, and more than a few cases of some moron causing a huge fire.

Now I know why it is outlawed but it won't stop people from buying fireworks.

I read about a case where some idiot started setting them off in his apartment and nearly burned the whole tenement down.

I love how no one stops to think about why we were using fireworks for centuries with no problems, and all of a sudden a few jackasses being jackasses means that fireworks are an existential threat. Oh, and some people support banning them because their pets don't like the noise.

Just wait until we hit 88%

Fireworks? My family fires off brass cannons.

They both come from the same desert. So has Christianity but it was really mixed with European and Egyptian paganism.

Ironically, it's mixed a lot more than the average Christian would like to admit.