Orlando survivor: Gunman tried to spare black people

Orlando survivor: Gunman tried to spare black people

ORLANDO - Patience Carter went to Orlando with a friend's family on vacation, and ended up one of the few surviving witnesses to the last moments of the worst mass shooting in American history.

Carter, 20 years old, had fled into the bathroom of Pulse nightclub during the Orlando massacre, and as the situation was winding down, she said the gunman told police negotiators on the phone that he pledged his allegiance to ISIS, and that he wouldn't stop his assault until America stopped bombing his country.

Carter said after he hung up the phone, he "started speaking in Arabic," but she said she wasn't sure to whom, and then he had a question for the others cowering in earshot.

"Are there any black people in here?" Mateen asked, according to Carter.

She said she was too afraid to reply, but another black person hiding in the bathroom did.

"I don't have a problem with black people," Mateen reportedly said in reply. "This is about my country. You guys suffered enough."

Pulse was attacked on Latin night, and many of those killed were from Puerto Rico, although there are other ethnicities among the dead.

cbsnews.com/amp/news/orlando-survivor-patience-carter-gunman-tried-to-spare-black-people/
archive.is/PAedb

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bNe3-QmLXO0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He really got those Puerto Ricans back for invading Afghanistan.

Oh wait, what?

Inbred hajis don't think like that. He set fear in America, that's all he wanted. Unless it wasn't mossad as some are claiming, then it's just really hilarious.

So he was a leftist too?

That is the biggest load of horseshit I've ever fucking heard.

that shooters name? albert einstein.

Did they ever arrest that "accomplice" that was mentioned in a thread earlier?

And yes, he was a registered democrat.

well memed lad

Retarded democrat mudshit.

well we all know black lives matter

For real, I'm looking forward to an opportunity to throw this in some nigger's face as an example of "Black Privilege"

So how much of the story is false? Where does it stop? Ever actually watched interviews with family of victims? Really watched?

i dont know what you're talking about dude

youtube.com/watch?v=bNe3-QmLXO0

i dont know what the medias game is, but i don't believe this for a second

Totally not a string (news cycle) of shit starting with the killing of that reality-tv actress

Y'know, I have to be honest, I think this shit generates sympathy for ISIS among niggers.

I mean, obviously, any person of principle would reject the "mercy" shown by this shooter, but the problem with that notion applied to niggers should become apparent as soon as you read it.
Instead, they'll hear the story and the thought will be, "They GET US; They know what this country been DONE TO US"

I love how the voice-over for that video, shilling for the "Muslims dindu nuffin" version of events doesn't actually point out anything to indicate lying, he just keeps stopping the video to insert insipid one-liners; persuading a simple-minded viewer via repetition.

Protip: the shadiness with this story is that the government is covering up that there were multiple shooters so that they can maintain their "lone nut-job" version of events rather than the much scarier reality that ISIS is planning assaults in cells.

if it was a totally made up false flag with actors, why was facebook, reddit, etc censoring any talk of it? furthermore, cui bono? this isn't actually going to get gun control passed, and it's only going to help out Trump.

occam's razor suggests it was mudshits being mudshits during ramadan.

I should clarify: By "rejecting mercy" I mean as a group, principled people should reject his gesture after-the-fact, not necessarily that an individual should choose to die rather than live if put under the gun.

plebbit was defiantly censoring it due to shooter not being a white male and it not supporting their cuck views i imagine jewbook was doing the same

couldn't be more correct if imo

What's up with all the reptiles and reptile-themes?

It has been meme'd

I thought the Muslim excuse for anti-gay violence was that they are putting the gays out of their misery.

Parse that a bit. There's a "Reason", then an "Excuse".

The reason is religious fanaticism. They're robots programmed to kill for X, rape for Y.

The excuse, when they're interacting with westerners and forced to try to make their barbarism seem civilized, is what you said.

the name of the kid who said that?

albert einstein

this is almost as bad as the "you got a bullet sticking out of you" from Hodor Guy.

You "Muslims dindu nuffin" shills are a lazy form of cancer.

this is some real hoax bullshit. youve suffered enough? arabs hate niggers.

See, actual race aware people understand concepts like "exceptions".
The fact that they're hard to find only proves the rule that much more.

let the niggers believe it
let them hail him as a hero to d&c from the white libshits
keep using the shooting to our political advantage while they fight
strengthen muslim ban not gun control stance

>Orlando shooter's allegiances questioned

I CAN'T FUCKING BELIEVE THIS

THEY TURNED AN AVOWED ISLAMIC SHOOTER KILLING GAYS INTO A CLOSETED PSYCHOPATH

EVERY FUCKING TIME

So make the fucking argument, you pussy.

Why are you still suppressing your power level in the year of the fire monkey? You should be redpilling your family on media lies!

Your response should have been 'why couldn't get be both'?

(((ISIS))) are all boy fucking faggots anyways.

But notice that they cannot logically spin it against right wingers.

I hope so. If niggers started to openly side with ISIS, then we'd have a pretty clean cut path to solving a century old problem.

You underestimate the power of progressiveness. The reason why I'm visiting is because they moved from the East Coast of the USA to the Silicon Valley as a way to escape the "backwards views" of majority white neighborhoods.
I'm an avowed libertarian in the family, which gives me a basis to criticize government expansion. Even that creates friction, given my 'misguided' opposition to welfare. I've done about all I can as things stand, but there's only so much you can do when you're leading a horse to water.

Good thing I live in the only real state in this country.

The shooter left condoms under the sink and gave them each $100.

Look, holding that simplistic view of the world is fine.
If you want white Americans to have no alliances, cast off every variety of parasite and malefactor that we currently suffer, and live in relative prosperity on our own, that's not unreasonable, but you should understand that this would NOT involve taking back the entire country, but rather, carving out a little portion of territory for White Nationalists and leaving the browns and traitors to rot in the larger chunk.

On the other hand, if we actually want to reclaim AMERICA, that means handling our problems one at a time.
And niggers, while the most obnoxious, are the least relevant, and the most likely to jump on the Trump train.

JUST LIKE MILO, HE WAS A NIGGER LOVING FAGGOT

This is to create context. If the guy asked this, it's because it really happened, right?

Nobody would ask this in that kind of situation, nobody would keep the cold blood to ask that question. You're mowing down people left and right and suddenly you ask if in a latino gay bar there are niggers. Holy shit there should be some right? And does he really care? For all he fucking knows hes mutilating the loved ones of those niggers, their friends, it makes no sense.

This is simply presented to create some kind of racial divide and faux indignation whilst implying that this bullshit did happen..

Remember, we have no proof yet.

I know they fucking would, wether they would is not in question, it's wether they did, in the paris attack we had video proof in less than 30 minutes. In an age where every fucking one has a phone.

I for one, do not believe the official story is true. However if it was, I still don't give a shit, the only bad thing is regulation on guns and more martyrdom for the fucking cannon fodder minorities of the left.

I'm not really sure why you goys are finding this so surprising…

Seriously, dude. I not even 4 hours ago stumped a security guard friend of mine.

'Trump is rayciss!'
'What has he said that's racist?'
'He's gonna ban Muslims! That's racist!'
'Islam is not a race.'
'Uh, uh…'

It shows Omar was a guy easily subject to propaganda. He was easily led by leftists to join the dem party and believe that blacks had suffered enough. He was easily led by islam to become a terrorist.

His favorite imam was black, so he decided to spare niggers. I think it was a bad idea.

Was that ever in question?

I guess he couldn't make them out in the dark

almost all of the survivors interviewed are niggers. Don't try to fuck with our narrative.

I see multiple nigs

I see very few among the dead. I see spics and whites.

Only 3 or 4 of those look like 'groids, the rest are probably just dark spics.

Chinbeards, goatees, popped hats and chains. The style sense of gay clubs is 100% hip hop?
You can guarantee each one of those faces has spoken a phrase involving "street cred" in the last year.

This is basic normiewear though, I'm most normal clubs have something similar in terms of general attire

Let me play devil's advocate for a moment.
Can we really blame "Islam" for the 12 wars the kikes made America wage on them over oil?
The only problem with muslims is they don't realize they are being played by the kikes.

What are we gonna do, wage more expensive and pointless war to anger more muslims?
Just keep them out of the country while redpilling them.
If they get in liberals will tell them the same shit the kikes say, that we're to blame etc etc.

Redpill those shitskins on who is really behind the problems of their people.

I always wonder how Holla Forums reconciles the mudslime boogeyman with the mentality that every terrorist attack is a false flag

Did the jews do 9/11 or did Osama? They would never willingly work together

I don't trust this BLM-looking frizzy-haired mulatto chick.

I think she's full of shit. How many people have verified her claim? Maybe she just wanted to make it seem like blacks and muzzies are on the same side.

Only D&C shills think everything is a false flag. Also Holla Forums is not one person.

Uh you might want to read up on who osama bin laden was before 9/11, he's a fucking stooge of the highest order.

Oh yes, I know he worked with the US to fight the Soviets in Afghanistan

Frankly I don't think he was killed in that night raid

So which are false flags and which aren't? I'm fairly sure sandy hook wasn't because gun control wasn't pushed

I am pretty sure if the kebab doesn't know the direction of Mecca at the time they are allowed to just pray to whatever direction. Its when they are at a place where they prey regularly that they are expected to know the direction of Mecca.

You answered it yourself.
Thats where you're wrong buddy.

I do, see

First off, being in Iraq and Syria they would know that Mecca would always be south

Anyone who knows the sun sets in the west and rises in the east can find south

They would at least be praying all in the same direction

They've said "Allah has told us not to attack Israel"

Also, see pic related

What are you talking about? It was rammed down the throats of every talmudvision viewer.

But if they did work together, Osama Bin Laden is a persona and not real

The leader of a radical islamist group wasn't a radical islamist

It didn't go through, is what I'm saying

Because they're getting very sloppy.

He was still a radical Islamist.
He was still being used by kikes.
Kikes are the overhead, Muslims are the willing participants.

I think you are overestimating the intelligence of the average sand nigger, remember that the average Syrian IQ is 83 and Iraqi 87.

That's what I'm trying to say is the problem. Never ever– they want Israel off the map

Maybe as a whole they're being played against other forces but they aren't both in on it

That's fairly dull but easily enough to know simple things like that and live day to day

Hell the bell curve means like 40% of whites are that dumb

Forever ever - Countless evidence of them working together against the West exists.

Also, you dont know statistics.

Lol nice try Chaim, the bell curve puts only about 16% of whites below 85.

There are different IQ tests– some have 100 as the mean, some don't

And if you're comparing two bell curves you have to remember that 50% are above those numbers

Lastly, while I'm sure you think 87 means bumbling retard who cannot speak, nigger bushmen with low 70's IQ can chart the motion of the sun for direction

Already up to 11 posts on this ID you filtered asshole?

I never got why people cried shill at a low amount of posts for thread, and a high amount of posts per thread

Unless you have like 3 you're fucked either way?

someone give this man quads

Well, obviously the small amount of people actually killed in the attack were threatened (or were they actually killed? There's accusations of actors in the boston bombing etc.)

Not only that, false flags are used to push agendas that threaten our country.