17 Year Old Arrested For Planning Terrorist Attack in Sydney

abc.net.au/news/2016-06-15/police-charge-sydney-17-year-old-with-counter-terror-offences/7511540

Police claim he is not religiously motivated but he comes from Southwest Sydney and though his face was blurred in the photo on TV he looked muslim.

The media are already trying to create sympathy by saying he was 'special needs'. Just because someone is an inbred immigrant does not justify terrorism

What really inspired this cunt? What are the police and media trying to hide?

Other urls found in this thread:

dictionary.com/browse/terrorism
goldcoastbulletin.com.au/news/crime-court/new-firearm-ownership-figures-show-why-there-are-fears-about-the-gold-coast-becoming-a-gun-capital/news-story/a61b27c3ec5f933fe38da7a323a35d31
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

LEARN TO ARCHIVE

ABC is the publicly funded broadcaster of Australia. They live off taxpayer money and don't get any revenue from clicks. If you really care so much you archive it.

That may be true Satan, however (((newspapers))) tend to delete or edit stories if they aren't (((PC))) enough.

The Narrative that we can all "Get along"

Despite clearly different cultural values like Not molesting young girls or being a productive member of society and not a social parasite.

Muslims have been on a roll lately.

This summer, it begins.
Inshallah

ENOUGH

Did you even read the article? The media is covering up everything about this. That's why I posted it. The press is saying it was not 'religiously motivated' but are conveniently leaving out what really inspired it if not islam. Planning to kill a cop is not terrorism.

Reading between the lines it seems the kid is a muslim but because there are no links to isis and no 'allah ackbar' notes they are acting ignorant.

There have been two terrorist attacks against police by muslim teenagers in Australia already. I did not post this to argue about the source. There are plenty of news sources in Australia and all of them have this as one of their top three stories. The abc is simply the first jewgle result

I posted this to Holla Forums because I hoped someone here would know more or else could do some digging. If we can find proof he is muslim we can spread it and beat the media censorship

Or, to word it better, planning to kill a cop is not prima facie terrorism. It is simply murder.

It's isn't tho, It's a technically a military action{Police & Law-enforcement agencies} are counted as combatants [FM 31-21] & [FM 27-10] International Agreements.

dictionary.com/browse/terrorism

noun
1.The use of violence and threats to intimidate or coerce, especially for political purposes.
[This one is the most technically correct]

2.The state of fear and submission produced by terrorism or terrorization.

3.A Terroristic method of governing or of resisting a government.[This is the least correct answer]

noun
1.An act of rebellion; insurrection; revolt.

They banned guns in Australia, this isn't possible

Autism strikes again. Citing international laws that govern wars to explain a crime in Australia.

If he is a supporter of ISIS or even claims to have be acting on the behalf of ISIS he is technically a engaged as a "Insurgent" under international law.

ISIS has publicly claimed to be an "Insurgency"

He is then subject to -→laws←- and protections of being an active combatant.

The ABC is garbage, their reporting is woeful and their biases are see-through
Watch news24 for half an hour, its putrid

why do people still spout this shit

goldcoastbulletin.com.au/news/crime-court/new-firearm-ownership-figures-show-why-there-are-fears-about-the-gold-coast-becoming-a-gun-capital/news-story/a61b27c3ec5f933fe38da7a323a35d31

If you want to get all legal, by declaring themselves insurgents they are also performing an illegal invasion of multiple sovereignties around the world therefore putting them in breach of said agreements.

You are right. They should be held to full account for their crimes.

My issue is the blanket term "Terrorist" which could mean anything these days. Even worse it's is used by intellectually bankrupt Governments to "dehumanize" Potential enemies and deny "Individuals" of due process

So as much as i hate groups like isis, I hate even more people who use the term "terrorist/terrorism" as a blanket term. Because of the societal consequences of "dehumanizing" terminology that excuses Authority figures to silencing legitimate discourse.

That myth is busted so stop spreading untruth user. The Aussies are laughing at you. You would have say the gun self defence because it is true.

the gun self defence is banned **

It's ramadan, some holy month of bullshit

This is what the Americans were saying. They aren't too pleased because they wanted to celebrate the independence day in peace. It is on the 4th of July and the Ramadan ends on 5th of July.

Is that a trap?

I don't know. She bend over to wipe her ass. It's hard to tell from the angle that way. SAGE for offtopic.