Orthodox fear antichrist council - Russians cancel attendance

Orthodox fear antichrist council - Russians cancel attendance.

Lots of intrigue and geopolitical scheming going on

archive.is/0CZyx

Some Orthodox leaders, including a group in Bulgaria, don’t think Catholicism should be described as a “church,” because they consider it a heresy.

Ivan, please.

Its not the Oriental Church, the Oriental Churches are non-Chalcedonian. This was meant to be a council of the Eastern Orthodox Churches but most of the Churches are against it because the Ecumenical Patriarch is pushing a modernist agenda and is probably an infiltrator of some sort.

Are you a Catholic or Protestant? Either way you need to stop posting disinfo. Next thing you'll be saying that this is a meeting of the Ethiopian Tewahedo Orthodox Church!

Pics related show different Churches/Church styles

There is no chinese cartoon girl smug enough to display my current smugness.

Yes.

After their leader kissed nigger feet, catholics are clearly members of the most cucked religion, so it is not surprising that nobody wants to have anything to do with them. They are lower than mudshits.

Based Slavs just don't give a fuck.

Also:
Is anybody else getting a tingle that these councils and "building bridges" in the last few years are just a prelude to a one world religion?

All Christian religions are heresies, because they worship Christ and not God.

The Father =/= The Son =/= The Holy Spirit. But all 3 = god. God is 3 yet 1.

Yes Fr Seraphim Rose wrote quite a lot about the dangers of the movements that are moving towards forming a one world religion. This danger is well known in the Eastern Orthodox Church

Old as heck. Catholics and Orthodox considering each other heretics I mean.

Nothing new is happening

Three Hypostases that are in one Ousios

Makes sense if there'd be division due to the radically different politics between Catholics and the Orthodox church of Russia.

Keep telling yourself that God is three and that he is a man and keep telling yourself that this somehow makes sense and isn't a rejection of reason.

Reason is always based on an assumption that there is a system of knowing aka "Truth". So we are ahead of you there

No. Reason is something real which eminates from God, not some system people have created.

All religions are heresies because they worship anything at all. I doubt the Creator desires rituals.

Thats what I said. Anyway, how was the first Ecumenical Council Arius?

Please explain how worship is heresy.

No, I reject Christ.

No, I reject Christ.

The Messiah is alive and will come back to illuminate the truth at the end of the world.
Why would you reject him preemptively?

It is a heresy against the Creation. If we were meant to serve and worship, then we would have an innate desire to bow our knees and give praise to God. We wouldn't complicate our rituals, by segregating them in Churches, to be performed by the clerics alone.

if they are truly into their stuff they should hold the whole conference on churchslavonic so it will be hard to spy out.

Bump

fedora pls go

Because he stands between me and God.

Praying is just talking with God mate.

He look, the atheist calls me a fedora, that's strong!

Yeah, as if the most reductionist position isn't atheism!

As if thinking you know God is a man and three isn't somehow being blinded.

look, I know that reading the Bible is hard for someone with your difficulty in reading comprehension, but it shouldn't be too hard to notice meme arrows I am using to mock the haughty midwit heresies you're spewing.

If you're not a D&C fedora shill, you must be a watchtower cultist.

Oh, so you admit you don't actually think I belief that, but you where only lying in the name of Christ!

He look, the cultist, calls me a cultist, how strong!!!

this isn't facebook, grandpa. if you can't take the bantz, you have to go back.

Oh I am sorry, are you projecting?

Can't take it that I call you Christians atheists, who worship a man in the place of God?

Go ahead, try fitting me into your Christian worldview, I have already been called an arian, fedora and jehova's witness, try calling me a muslim or a jew, or a pagan instaid!

Go away, moishe. When Christians make the sign of the Cross they do it "in the name of the Father, and the Son, and the Holy Ghost", all three of which constitute God. God is not just the figure of the Father, the way (((you))) seem to think it is.

Finally I get called a Jew by some angry Christian.

He look, God isn't three, because that suggest something more united and perfected is behind those three beings, which must be the real God.

Anyway, God isn't a man my friend.

Btw does anybody have the Orthodoxy vs Catholicism meme?

So a question that I had in my mind for quite a long time:

What is the difference between the Catholic church and the Orthodox one?
I mean in dogma/lore/whatever, not organization or physical expression.
In three or less sentences.

considering the pope himself is a fucking heretic I can't really argue with this

If it looks like a duck and quacks like a kike…

Stop shilling and derailing this thread with your misinformed bullshit.

I cannot find the bullshit which they produce amusing.

Really, do you have an argument why I appear like a kike?

1. The Catholic Creed states that the Holy Spirit proceeds from the Father and the Son, whereas the Orthodox Creed states the Holy Spirit proceeds only from the Father.

2. In Orthodoxy salvation is "faith working through love", whereas in Catholicism salvation is by "sanctifying grace" which requires the clergy and Church dominion over salvation.

The pope comes and goes though, there's always the hope the next one will be an actual Christian. And considering he is voted into office by other clergy, I can only imagine how traditionalist the next pope will be, if they've learnt their lesson from this one.

So it might not be a good idea to burn these bridges.

lol, implying the other clergy aren't also infiltrators. Sorry, the RCs are fucked

If you're a cuck, just come out and say it, faggots.

let's not kid ourselves, the corruption goes way deeper than just the pope. you're putting your faith in the same people that elected this faggot in the first place.

MUH CHRISTIANITY UNITES EUROPE. No it doesn't if the ordoxoy is smart they will tell westerners to fuck off.

To the kikes yes. Most Catholics I know absolutely HATE the ((("pope"))). They hate how the Catholic and ONLY the Catholic church of Christianity pushes for faggot right an for more immigrants.

Normies are waking up and it's scaring kikes.

The Lutherans actually beat them out in my state for importing the most rapefuges they also get some stiff competition from the Mormons.

All Abrahamists for that matter.

Catholicism was probably the most cucked group of whites there WAS. It's no longer it seems. They aren't sure what to do.

The issue here is they're trying to fight against shit that comes naturally, genetically to people. Racism is not a bad thing. Ever who's honest is "racist" against people not in their group.

Reported for intl.

with this pope. completely understandable.
they should start trying to set shop in italy and found orthodox churches in catholic nations.

Name a group of people that isn't white, straight, Christian males that's done even 20% of that group has done.

Oh wait. As said reported and filtered for old Holla Forums D&C.

Catholics have been bending over and trying to please everyone for the past half century and all it accomplished was the progressive bleeding of the Church.

What about white gay pagan males I thought the Roman's did a lot. Western civilization existed before Christianity it will exist after.

Exactly the reason I oppose artificial mortality.

;)

The kikes are pretty much the only group that has done more, when it comes to importing shitskins anyway.

Russians always have a smugly superior attitude that they are the only true Christians and everyone else is a weak modernist and a heretic

This is un-Christian. While there are definitely clear problems with the Catholic Church today, saying they are "heretics" is a serious charge that just isn't supported by the definition of heresy. As usual, Russians are putting politics before the faith.

Why are you so triggered bro?

What's your definition of heresy, then?

There can only be one true faith and every other is false. Accepting lies is unchristian, m8.

The differences aren't really that big

The biggest issue is the matter of the Catholic councils since the Schism. These are big, but, considering the wide variety of liturgical practices in the Orthodox world, the de-centralized Orthodox should be able to accept the Catholics having some different liturgical practices. Vatican 2 and all the disasters since obviously constrain what the Orthodox should do but I would hope that they would try to help us Catholics, knowing that our Church is under assault, instead of condemning us for the actions of heretics who have infiltrated the Church and put it in crisis.

There are some political disputes over primacy and authority between the pope and the patriarchs but that's just a political issue not grounds for theological condemnation for heresy.

Orthodox have regarded Catholic baptism and Eucharist as valid sacraments so how can we be heretics? That doesn't make any sense.

Catholic and Orthodox come from the same root and are STILL fundamentally the SAME CHURCH as it was in the time of the Roman Empire: The Holy Catholic, Orthodox and Apostolic Church of Christ

Othodox is a VAX, RC is Unix, protestant is Linux and Mac is Anglican.

That can be said for practically any organization in same timeframe. Cucking yourself, especially for feminism, is the law of the land post-60s. We're only now seeing a breakthrough, but it'll be a while before we've purged the infiltrators and cucks.

t. prot

Tbh fam the Slovak People's Party and the Arrow Cross Party - Hungarist Movement were Catholic Christians and they murdered 10,000+ Jews during WW2. I'm Agnostic, but I respect Christianity AND Paganism. Stop the useless bickering and try to find some common ground in things other than religion.