Alright, I have to go and listen to a Holocaust Survivor, a Hungarian jew named Peter Gerog...

Alright, I have to go and listen to a Holocaust Survivor, a Hungarian jew named Peter Gerog, give an hour speech and write an essay about it tomorrow. If I don't go the teacher will automatically fail me. Also I was told by staff not to record it or else I would have my phone confiscated and get kicked out. I'm literally being forced to watch Jewish propaganda. What do I do?

Other urls found in this thread:

ushmm.org/remember/office-of-survivor-affairs/survivor-volunteer/peter-gorog
csmd
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Write it from Hitler's point of view

in the middle of the presentation streak, run on stage, grab the mic and yell "RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS!". then shit on the speaker's shoes and run off.

I doubt Hitler knew Peter Gregor.

Tell him that if Hitler had done his job 911 would never have happened

In a crowd of people in the middle of a college campus? That would just start a riot of oversensitive people trying to kill me.

The only way for evil to win is for good men to do nothing

I want to do something, not just write my jewish propaganda like a good goy. How can I start shit respectfully and peacefully without everybody hating me and me getting kicked out of college?

print this out and hand it to him lol

Or I can just "drop" it in a few places and wait for people to find them.

Bring up Holocaust revisionism in a serious, logical and sober way. Speak about the jews who have lied, had false memories and simply made mistakes about their accounts.

Be serious, sympathetic and logical. Not emotional. This will KILL your professor and get you an A+

Point out that he isn't a real holocaust survivor, and that he is just trying to cash in on a "tragedy" and discredits the "real" survivors. Mostly what this user said
Bonus points if you ask him if it was real in his mind

Sorry, I got his name wrong. It was Peter Gorog.
ushmm.org/remember/office-of-survivor-affairs/survivor-volunteer/peter-gorog

Note that all the cams surveyed by America were re-classified from "death camps" to "concentrtation camps"

Record it of course. If they put their hands on you, punch them right in the face. Use the video to have the scumbag teacher arrested for assault.

so the guy was born in 1941, there is no way he was old enough to remember any of it. These "survivors" keep getting younger and younger

The teacher is a 70 (I think) year old lady. Something I need to mention is that she told the English class consisting of 4 people that she used to go around Europe going to schools and give speeches about What is basically politically correct stuff. The teacher is kind of an SJW but not enough that she won't allow you to discuss your opinions.

Then it should be easy to defend yourself. Equal rights, equal fights.

Sprinkle your essay with redpills and a
SHADILAY

Record it anyway. Post it here.

ONE PUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNCH

They wouldn't try to kill you, they would just all pull out their phones and start furiously virtue-signalling on Twitter

Record it anyway.

fuck is this shit?

I only have the means to record only the audio because my camera is shit.

It will start in 20 minutes.

God speed user

I'll be recording audio. More than likely nothing interesting will happen.

Make your time count

I'll more than likely be quiet during the whole thing.

Go to Holla Forums and bitch about it. Kid.

That's because the older ones are dying off. Also why deny the Holocaust?

Clean shaved head means he just got there. Retard. It's not like they shaved their heads every day.

Holla Forums BTFO!!!

Holla Forums BTFO!!!

Holla Forums BTFO!!!

Holla Forums BTFO!!!

Holla Forums BTFO!!!

Take the dick out of your ass. Yid.

grit your teeth and bear it. also bring a tape recorder and keep it in your pocket and record it in secret anyways. then digitize it and post it on pol

They don't deny that jews died, they contest the way that they died.

It doesn't help that the official numbers of dead are constantly changing, also the only camps where "gas chambers" were found were the ones liberated by the Soviet union. If you look into the subject you'll see that there is good reason to be suspicious.

The fact is that even if it was 6 million jews that were killed (it wasnt) that's nothing compared to the death toll of communism.

They had a much larger death toll than that in just one country. (Ukraine) the Soviet comissars who oversaw that genocide were overwhelmingly Jewish btw

Educate yourself.

Well, i don't know much about politics and so, but as far as I know, the holocausts probably didn't happen, most of them are just a few corrupt politicians getting justice. Most of them are just exaggerated, lets just face it, my holocausts and your holocausts are quite subjective and there is a chance that there is a "holocaust industry" making money on this.

Watch the video and find out.

What you said there doesn't really mean anything :/

Although , I'm not interested in politics, but jews are probably not a real ethnic group. And to be really honest, most of them don't really matter either, (Besides being slightly annoying and ugly).

Literally nothing happened. When I went there was already somebody with a camera set up recording everything. Apparently my teacher was bullshitting me. Recorded it anyway, but what's the point when there's interviews with him already saying the same thing he already said.
Dude literally told little to nothing about the holocaust and told more about his life during the Cold War. At the beginning he straight up said that he never experience anything too bad when he was a child except for his father being in a work battalion. He talked a lot about his mother and little about how bad things were. From what he said Nazi soldiers were actually nice to him and some other kids, like when him and other kids where playing cops and robbers with wooden stakes and the soldiers came up and asked them if they wanted to play with real guns, then tells about how him and other kids would chase each other with unloaded rifles.
Dude seems pretty cool, he actually worked at NASA and wrote software for space telescopes like the Hubble. He just seems like a really sweet old man.

that happened… on april 14th

csmd .edu/calendar/community-events/laplata/2016-04-14_holocaust-speaker

reminder that the Holocaust myth was invented out of whole cloth in the late 50s/early 60s by Raul Hillberg

You mean to tell me this kike is actually half-decent?

To my surprise, he was just a humble kind old man. He really only does this stuff because it's easy retirement work.

kek
But yeah, most old people are like that- or they're really fucking angry at everything

Ask him why all the "death camps" in western occupied areas were reclassified as "work camps", but every single camp occupied by the USSR retained that designation.

Ask about how many guards died from gas coming through the flimsy doors on the gas chambers.

Then ask about how he felt about allies bombing the supply lines to the camps, which caused typhus outbreaks and mass starvation.

Then murder him.

Who just happens to rape little boys…

Bur

Hey guys I found a picture of OP.

he's going to give the same talk about gas chambers and mass murder every Jew does. take notes. then, for your essay, debunk or question every one of his claims.

wheres the proof?

How many "survivors" are left? They keep getting younger and younger.

im an 11 y/o hollycost surveyor

Listen to some of Norman Finkelstein's talks on the Holocaust Industry. He's jewish and the son of holocaust survivors so they can't even pull the anti semetism card on you for citing him.