I am.

Other urls found in this thread:

extratorrent.cc/torrent/4527016/Marvel Week+ (11-11-2015) (- Nem -).html
portohle.deviantart.com/gallery/
8ch.net/storytime/res/207.html
archive.is/8rGf0
8ch.net/co/res/635112.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I will never understand the thought process behind that decision.

Real original, comics.

Horrible decision, then again Marvel has been making bad decisions for a long time now.

Who do you think the new Venom will be? I doubt it will be Eddie even though they're teasing him.

It's fan-art, you dweeb.

Scorpion, Venom… Yeah.

Am the only one that feels like Marvel uses Eddie Brock solely for fan service?

Nice try

Why are you so retarded, /a/?

I hope you're not trying to derail another fucking thread.

Don't worry, fam. You can't derail a Brock thread.

We can only be happy that they've kept him dead while the rest of the Marvel universe has become a tumblr playground.

Eddie Brock never died, he's currently one of the leads in the Carnage series written by Gerry Conway.

He has the Toxin symbiote and a latina waifu.

He has Toxin now? What happened to that ex police guy?

Pat Mulligan got murdered by satanists from Las Vegas. It happened off panel and was stupid.

Although Broxin doesn't seem like it's going to last long. The previews have been hinting that the Toxin symbiote will betray Brock and side with Carnage, it also seems that Brock may become venom again because the new Venom series is called Lethal Arrival and Marvel is saying that fans wont believe who is the Venom host.

Marvel could just be screwing us again though.

I just wish we got more Agent Venom.

He was taken from us too soon.

It's weird, Agent Venom was one of the few times Marvel did a legacy character well. I'm a Brock fan and I don't even really want him to be Venom again. I'd prefer Anti-Venom or for him to just be a symbiote hunter or something cool like that.

Eddie is one of the few characters who has actually stayed reformed.

Marvel had a last little spurt of creativity with Agent Venom and Scarlet-spider… I've also heard the Ant Man series was pretty good for a bit there, but it's all down hill now.

And superior foes, and hawk guy (kind of). Those books were pretty solid.

Now the only good book we have is gwenpool, the rest is passable to bad.

The Carnage series is actually decent. It's got an old-fashioned horror sort of a vibe, Tomb of Dracula globe trotting adventure pulp stuff.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

what's wrong with you?

Oh shit, I thought you were talking about Spider-Gwen. Nevermind, I have no opinion on Gwenpool, I haven't read it.

The story is pretty solid, it's interesting and things happen. It gets a bad rep because of hellcat and spider-gwen but it's worth reading for the art alone. And because Gwen is a qt

was it Maximum Carnage? trying to track it down now.

Ancient symbiote influence on Earth…?

Just Carnage. Sadly kat.ph just got rekt by the FEDs so I can't link you a torrent.

I'll look into it, the art is cool. But meta-commentary isn't really my thing.

gotcha, I think I found them on Piratebay but it looks like all the links are dead. Gonna give them a try and see if something happens anyways. I appreciate the help.

here's to hoping something happens and KAT comes back somehow.

The first issue is in this torrent.

extratorrent.cc/torrent/4527016/Marvel Week+ (11-11-2015) (- Nem -).html

It's not even too meta, that's just her power.

The page you posted is 100% meta. I'll check it out though.

Yeah, it's pretty dank. In the series Carnage is basically trying to find a way to bring about the end times and make the entire human species his personal slaves using a cthulu-esque tome.

Okay, now you've got my attention.

It's the only comic from Marvel right now that actually seems like a comic book. There's no political agenda or modern day commentary, just good old-fashioned thrills and kills.

While the series is called Carnage, its protagonists are really the team that's hunting him which consists of Eddie Brock/Toxin and John Jameson/Man Wolf along with several other new characters.

Every issue is drawn by the same artist and there have been some very cool covers so far.

any chance you can upload them to a dropbox?

Looks really good.

If you give me an hour or two I'll storytime them in this thread.

sounds good to me.

Issue #1 coming down the chute.

funny how this is, what, Marvel's B or C team? Yet it is already starting out ten times more interesting than Civil War II.

Well Gerry Conway is the guy who wrote Spider-Man for years and penned Gwen Stacy's death. He may be C-Team now, but he's one of their oldest writers.

Eddie Brock always has the best facial expressions. It's the eyebrows that give him character.

You can definitely tell. It reads and looks a ton better than anything the spotlight is on today.

also, there's actual flow to the paneling

What I really love is the consistency in the visuals and storytelling. The series is going to end this year, but every issue will be written and drawn by the same guys. You don't get that very often with Marvel these days.

That ends the first issue.

here's to hoping it ends as well as it started. It doesn't seem like the sort of thing Marvel could ruin to easily.

Issue #2

Didn't Cletus reform? I thought he was a good guy relatively recently.

"Wait, did you see that?"

Fine cliffhanger, you bastard.

Keep going. This is the Alien I didn't know I wanted.

my thoughts exactly.

Sorry for the wait, my internet got disconnected.

Oh sweet fuck, they've finally made him a legitimate threat.

End of Issue #2.

Lovecraft, Alien, and symbiotes… I'm liking this.

Issue #3

And the Gothic horror is brought in to fight the Lovecraftian. This gets all the good marks ticked.

Me too, I hope you like the rest.

This is the shit I used to love in comics. You just go over the top and have fun with it, even when it has a serious horror tone like this one. Do the out there shit you can only do in comics… not drama about having to maybe stop a criminal with your super powered bffs and balancing that job at starbucks.

File size was too big for this page.

We enlisted you to lure in a shapeshifting alien parasite and its obscenely evil host. Clearly werewolves from the moon are beyond you!

lol

shieeet.

I really love how much Brock is enjoying this.

Everyone else is scared shitless, he's having a blast. Sounds like Venom taught him to look on the bright side of life. And death too.

End of Issue #3

Issue #4

Kekkity.

Oh, what are they going to pull with Jameson…

Has Eddie always been this great?

And thus ends Issue #4. What do people think so far?

He has. Conway is channeling the classic 90s Eddie in this series.

honestly, 10/10 so far. The last comic I enjoyed this much was Kingdom Come.

>attempted sacrifice of Carnage

Uhm… I can honestly say that I didn't see that coming.

Outcome of that was predictable, though.

Ancient magic fusing with a symbiote. That's a world-ender, right there.

Radical, I'm looking for issue #5 right now.

Carnage confirmed for Synoptic

Issue #5

I'm surprised this is a current Marvel run. I thought all the talent had been squeezed out of them but it looks like they've just been moved to the back seat.

It's shocking isn't it. That sad thing is that this series is getting no publicity. The fuckheads on reddit and other comic sites think it sucks.

Of course they would. This practically embodies all the things that made old comics so fun. They want gay romance drama and petty disputes.

man that makes me angry.

As it should, but right now, this story is worth much more.

Makes me angry too, sorry for bringing it up. Best to just enjoy one of the few good Marvel comics that is currently being made.

yeah, I suppose it may be worse if they actually did like it.

It's for us to enjoy. If those people can't, more fool them.

though the idea of ideology not seeping into future work from this crew is also nice.

Exactly, this is for us. Doesn't matter what the fools think, they're busy buying Civil War 2 after all, they can't be saved.

And that ends Issue #5 along with the first arc.

How did Holla Forums like that little bit of symbiotic madness?

I'll say, before I read this story, I thought Carnage was just another edgy 90s critter.

Now, I see him as both entertainingly nasty and honestly horrifying.

The story itself? Well, my Alien comment stands. I look forward to seeing what Cthonic Carnage can do.

I'm definitely excited to see where they go with it. You said it's ending sometime this year?

Looks that way, Marvel hardly talks about it, and the solicitations for later this year don't show it. I have a feeling it will end at around 12 issues. They're putting Conway on a different Spider-Man book apparently.

well geez, hopefully it doesn't get canned before it gets an ending.

I'd almost debate on buying the new issues if I didn't know throwing money at Marvel just shows them what to ruin next.

I have a feeling it will get a real ending. The Venom Space Knight series which I'm not a fan of is ending as well and there's going to be a new Venom host, Marvel's trying to reboot their universe or something.

Their editors are morons. I'm looking for issue #6 which is the start of the Sea Devil arc right now.

A vast improvement over tumblr marvel.

Though, unfortunately, in my experience, the lovecraftian setup in marvel is often downplayed by the fact that people win, or that the cosmic horror registers as evil (When they're supposed ot be above and beyond such concepts seen as only ammoral with their actions only consequential to the places they are active in) and people fighting them aren't tryign to stay sane half the time due to the fact they evoke terror, and that disgust you feel when you look at a snail for too long amongst consisting of shapes, patterns, mathematical formation and colours that are not processable by mortal brain functions, sending perception and sight into critical overloadresulting in catanonia, insanity, or at higher levels, instant agonising death.

Excep that one time Dr strange literally got so pissed off he cast FUCKING NYRALATHOTEP and banished an entire plane from reality, performing the feat whilst mantling something that should not be.

Shuma gorath barely registers as legit cosmic horror.

I'm looking forward to new carnage, but I'd hate it if he ended up the same old 90's new york genocide killer with childhood trauma again, because it's been done so much there's little left to explore on that avenue, they reallly need to go back to the whole Symbiotes are alien condoms against Cthulian bullshiit, you allies, and also hodl phenominal comic knowledge thing.

A while back, I made a post on the summary of the lifetime of the Venom symbiote, which can be summarize as Peter Parker is a total cucklord asshole and ruined Symbiotes for everyone for all time.

Here we got the fear factor, Carnage doing something interesting other being played off as Marvel's 90's Joker ultimate livign suit fetish ( I made an entire thread about symbiote sexual applications and benefits once) the cosmic horror, and Aliens 2 smug mercenary force shit.

The way Peter handled the Symbiote situation was the worst.

Maybe we'll get a glimpse of Cthon. Maybe even some kind of leadup.

What?

Also, did you miss the part where the Venom symbiote was a yandere?

Sounds intriguing.

80s and 90s Peter always came off lick a dick to me. I feel like he really began to suffer as a character when they started trying to make him a family man. Although at the same time I can't think of anything worse than One More Day.

Eddie Brock's "relationship" with the symbiote was one of my favorite aspects of 90s Venom.

Issue #6

Alright, I could go over the symbiotes CONSTANT ENDLESS CYCLE OF ABUSE IT HAS BEEN PUT THROUGH CHRONOLOGICALLY.

But to summarize it with that one retcon.

The symbiotes once had a thriving planet before Galactus ate it.

At some point or the other, Symbiote society operated on Completely taking over a host, obliterating it's idividuality for union, though it was more control and slavery.

The Venom symbiote, said fuck that, and got cast out for it, belving they go co-exist through symbiosis and learn and all that happy-golucky jazz.

It got exiled, but it still went with the hopes it could prove it's other's wrong.

And come a few millons or thousands of years-

It met Peter fucking Parker and Marvel's mankind along with it.

And you fucking wonder why it is the way it is?

I like how they took it from the confines of a mine, to the vastness of the sea. Nice bit of contrast.

Cletus can be scary as fuck.

Jujubee has some voodoo vibes.

End of Issue #6, time to see what our heroes have been up to.

Are people still reading? Or should I wait until later to post the rest of the series. There's been 9 issues so far.

Hokay. So according to you, Venom was an insanely lonely and abused monstergrill/thing. What about the whole "cosmic condom" deal?

Ho ho ho, we might have ourselves a new sorceress on our hands soon.

Still reading but post at your own pace. It's a slow board so don't get burnt out. If you're tired of it take a break.

also, feel free to post more symbiote lewds.

Radical, here comes Issue #7

(the lewds will be on the way too)

Wearing a symbiote prevents you from being eaten by galactus?

She's lucky she didn't get any super heroes killed on that mission. That can cause a war now of days.

Anything else/more?

Oh right, I forgot, Venom was technically young at that point too, and If I recall, that crazy-ass war was going on at the time.

Yeah, wake up from stasis and is immediately applied in gratuitus power stuggles, great first impressions.

Then there's the fact that it did everything to help peter, even improve his shitty fucking Testosterome levels, though it still had an utterly childish understanding of human concepts as an entirety, nevermind the PTSD shock bombs from that war or whatever it went through during exile, capture and status, and so it was basically an alien child that needed to learn and be educated.

So Peter parker immidiately goes apeshit when he learns of this, overreacts and does everything in his power to get it off, reactign violently to it, Efffectively is literally domestic abusing the poor thing Calling it a demon, and more or less forcing the entire suit to become defensive, poro fucking thing only wanted to help, and it's "help" basically got worse and worse and more drastic to the point where it went and di the things It didn't want to do in the first place, as per the whole symbiote harmony thing, then there's the hilarious Test increase, which was turning Peter into a Chad which Peter saw as "muh demons", honestly I could keep going over it, but Peter Parker will do anything in his power to stay the low-test hypocratical nu-male with superpowers he is and always has been, and then he finally raped the symbiote off of his body onto a nutjob like eddie brock and everything, then we have all the "deaths" of venom, splitting of the bond, genetic modification, captures, total deaths and regrowths from celluar matter under stress, replication/reproduction, then FUCKING MAC GARGAN, YOU KNOW, THE HIGHLY IRRADIATED NEUTRAL EVIL INSANE FOR A WHILE SUPERCRIMINAL, THEN THE US ARMY WITH AGENT VENOM AFTER IT HAD BEEN DRUGGED TO HIGH HELL AND BACK TO THE POINT WHERE IT GOES INTO UTTER HYSTERICS IF IT SEES SPIDERMAN BECAUSE OF THE TRAUMA.

But to get a better picture of it into your head Replace the the world Venom symbiote with human child.
Given to a father them Beaten, abused, rejected, abandoned, and given to another owner who filled it with hate, religious dogma, and zeal, to a pure criminal through and through, then is put through a government program where it is drugged to high hell and back like a ADHD child for even the slightest flinch, and is even separated from it's natural bonding process because it has become so utterly warped that it is now a dangerous thing.

I forgot to mention the fact these things will EAT YOUR DEATH TO SAVE YOU FROM DYING (I.E CANCER) a tthe cost of even their own young, and have had hosts so far vast and vibrant they can augament future hosts with slightly take genetic material, warp bone structure accordingly without the host feeling pain (It actually feels good dislocating a joint purposely as a symbiote user) keeps one clean, (no blemishes skin errors or the like) and it onyl feeds on a small part of your hormonal excretions with the minor requirement of of a chemical found in brain matter and Chocolate (that whole we want to eat your brain line was not a joke, something eddie foudn out one day when the symbiote wen rogue and ate a bar full of duded because it didn't have this chemical to feed it, hence venom's future consuption of chocolate to prevent this from ahppening again.)

There is nothing wrong witha symbiote, educate it, love it and it is effectvely a walking medicine cabinet, steroid, freind for life, sexual prowess augmentor, and natural /fit/izen gym buddy.

Marvel humans really are the scum of the earth.

Carnage is an abomination of the human race born by accident, and does not represent the Symbiote race as a whole.

I'm so glad that all the characters in this series are being left out of Civil War 2, Venom/Flash Thompson isn't so lucky. Who knows how Bendis will rape him and Mania.

Nigger, there's a comic where Venom fucking BONDS WITH GALACTUS AND STOPS IT ENTIRELY.

Symbiotes bomnding with organics has no upper limit.

Manuela can't resist that Eddie Brock charm.

Daily reminder, if you don't read all Mysterio, and Venom quotes in their PS1/Animated cartoon series voices you're doing it wrong.

Especially Mysterio, and Venom, Venom didn't even need modenr voice manipulation to pull off that wonderful voice.

Except the sequel, Electro was sucking on a toffe constantly in that ass grinding Samurai wall climb avoid the electric shocks part, holy fuck.

Final battle was top tier though.

End of Issue #7

The sound effects make it priceless.

They really do. (I need to find better lewds)

Also the shit-eating grin on Brock's face.

Might I suggest that Peter overreacted, but had some good cause for alarm? From the show, at least, he nearly killed the Shocker in cold blood. From the Spectacular, it puppeteered his body while he slept. Those are things to freak someone out.

who is the artist on the first two?

portohle.deviantart.com/gallery/

Here you go.

Issue #8

thank you very much!

Yeah, that's the problem though, he never once talked to the symbiote or acknowledged it's awareness in anyway other than malevolent skin demon, so the symbiote kept following suit.

You might have noticed after peter, symbiote to host conversations became a thing, peter just used the poor thing.

As for the sleep thing, it was trying to be helpful, though it was being a child and was very attached to peter as technically his first host so it could have been doing this to conserve more time between him and peter, leading up to the last days where it tried to alienate peter from freidns a family and keep it to himself because of the whole rejection thing going on It was effectively scared shitless of the idea of losing him.

Honestly, I'm sure I went over this way way back, but I think it was on the older archive which sucks.

"Insensitive, I admit, but at my age, frankly I don't give a damn."

Oooh, no wonder the flock aren't fond of this thing! Well, aside from the gore and grim that they so detest anyway.

he's a good ol' boy

I love that Brock's Catholicism is still there. Despite how many weird things happen to him throughout the years, certain traits never go away. He surprisingly consistent for a character that has been around so long.

The only thing standing between the cosmic terror of a giant purple man eating you is loud music?

That shit only works if full symbiosis/bonding hans't occured, to be honest, they've been constantly changing the rules with it so it no longer matters.

Old rule is, weak bond, easy sonic critical hit, strong bond, hurts, but doesn't unravel
fuck you megadeth 6000 amp sonics, Beaten, please see celluar stress or remainign symbiote matter for recovery.

He just keeps wrecking this cult.

Well he is Carnage.

End of Issue #8

Predictions on how this whole thing is going to end?

Carnage dies and this team becomes a thing… or would have been a thing.

We get Cthon waking.

Cue more Marvel Mystic.

I hope Manny stays around. So many of the women who are introduced in the vicinity of symbiotes just fall through the cracks. Scorn, Jenna, etc.

It be nice to see Brock and Calderon be in more stuff together. (Jenna seriously needs to show up again at some point, though)

Issue #9

Doing what needs to be done.

End of Issue #9

I hope you guys liked that. I'll post the next issue this coming Wednesday, that's when Issue 10 drops.

Awesome, thanks a lot for the dump. It definitely made my morning.

also, her weird hate for Toxin and Brock sure are getting a lot of people killed or put in danger.

Yeah, Dixon has issues. I don't think she'll survive the series. And thank you for reading the comic, I'm just glad I could show it to some other people that appreciate it.

And this is why there's no such thing as overkill when dealing with Symbiotes.

What's the difference between all the symbiotes in a nutshell?

Thanks a bunch user, do you mind uploading these to the vola? I can just save all the pictures one by one, but it's tedious

I wonder who could be behind these posts…

Their hosts, I'd say.

Well, there used to be stark differences between them all, but Marvel has shit editors and shit continuity so now there really isn't any and it all comes down to how the writer wants to portray them.

Although powerscale wise it went like this for awhile

Anti-Venom > Toxin > Carnage > Venom > Scorn > Scream/Hybrid/All the other Symbiotes no one cares about > Mania

life is suffering tbh fam

Why even live?

Have you read the Anti-Venom series where Brock and Frank Castle wipe out an entire drug cartel?

Wait a second, it seemed from what I saw in comics and the animated series venom was stronger than carnage. Although I thought it was because Brock was a massive monster of a human and carnage had some average guy. I am really out of touch though so I would kindly ask all of Holla Forums not come crashing down on my ignorance. At least not all at once

No female on earth could even complete with something of this magnitude.

Originally Carnage was the most powerful symbiote, so powerful that in order to take him down both Venom and Spidey had to put aside their differences and team-up to beta him. Then after they save the day, Spidey betrays Venom.

All the cartoons have taken artistic liberties, and some of the alter comics writers have as well, which is fine. But originally Carnage was super strong, something about his symbiote being born on Earth so it was better adapted to its atmosphere. Carnage could also do things Venom couldn't, like create knives and sharp weapons out of his symbiote.

Oh right- Can probably remove all sorts of bacteria from your body, parasites, negative aspects of foodstuffs, and get's rid of hangovers, and how bad you feel in the morning when you wake up, has a permanent temperature setting, permanenetly comfy at all times, and has infinite pockets of storage for you to use.

I think most of that is nullified by

also

Oi! Monstergrill symbiote could be just as nice.

Actualy the power was to effectively make them detachable, and they disintergrated after use.

Oh right, Vemon's a progenitor and every now and then replicates or accidentally get's triggered into a comic wide symbiote invasion event, with or without 3rd parties involved, and then there's the whole, take in mass to increase my own trick he does to make himself giant on occassion thing, and the whole I sort of got that power from ultimates where I eat people, but I don't do the drain thing.

Carnage also got his life-force kids tv censor drain over his killing rapid uiltra fast murder with pointy and spikey 90's metal band album art cover weapons thing.

He can also create spawn like it's dungeons and dragons now, and that occured when scorn popped up I think, though it may have occured before.

That only happens now when the writers get really lazy.

Evolution does away with morals and so does cosmic horror because the entire point of the theme is that this shit so far abgove you can came before you that every philosophical dicussion you ever had was like 2 niggers talking like they know shit about anything to it and you know better.

Also, he was becoming a Chad, so no wonder he got aggressive and bull-headed all the time.

After meeting Flash, the Symbiote ended up like the beaten wife taken up by that one kind and caring guy scenario sthick.

Symbiotes dindu nuthin, he wanted to integrate, he a good boy, raciss evil humans rape symbiote with horrid ass white man nu-male ways and scar it for life with crime and dem gubmint programs

Symbiotes also make things sexy

Storytime?

Storytime on this, alternatively?

I actualy think it 's on the storytime board.

I'll storytime the Anti-Venom series first, and then at a later date I'll do some of the classic 90s Venom series that wants to see.

Well shit, time to figure out how to work a symbiotesque creature into the setting I'm developing.

The original plotline was lazy?

The whole, trick symbiote off of eddie did not happen that often, and sometimes, past the whole Carnage and vemon series, such as spidey shorts or those ones that suddenly go all golden age despite being part of the continuity at the time pulled it off just because.

I'm fairly sure Gargan didn't have that happen to him because he kept staple-raping it on to his body.

I just looked and it's the new venom stuff. The parts where he is deadpool basically

Acolyte of the flesh/Alienist combo effectively.

Thing about the Symbiote is, it can do all sorsts of things based on what your race is and your professions andclasses, so you'd need a massive table to roll for powers you get each level outside of "My X is augamented." Also, Sonics wil fuck Pc's up that are not epic level, even the minor sort.

Good thing sonics are rarely used in WoC settings save for Illithid and Psions.

Which is hilarious, as I have always dreamt of a Venom In the Underdark series where he starts a Symbiote Drow revolution, fucks spiders up left and right, Preached abridged Christianity, and then gives a Mindflayer a taste of it's own medicine, and probably fucks Lloth as a bonus.

It would be the most 90's of shit ever.

Anti-Venom: New Ways To Live #1

>dammit, I didn't know a symbiote could push muh femsub buttons

So he was an unsuitable host, in other words.

Yeah, the setting I'm working on already has a ton of weird stuff in that vein. Frankenstein's monster-esque constructs, Star-pact type magic deals, the works. I think it'll fit right in.

I am currently in the process of downloading ALL the venom porn.

The japanese are also addicted to Spiderman Deadpool and Vemon gay bara manblush crossdressing hard man pec yaoi of these three for some reason.

It's because Eddie Brock is one of the sexiest characters in the Marvel universe. It's flatout foolish not to tap into the market for that.

Edgy is Eddie's game, he's a true 90s man.

You know the ones.

Don't mind me, I'm just here for the story and she-symbiote porn.

What's the point? It's like cosplay porn and removing all of the costume.

A punishield. that's a beautiful sort of stupid.

Oh, and the same flesh-tearing, blood-spraying horror heroics I get from watching Hellsing and reading/playing 40K.

I know right? Almost all the porn of spider-gwen has her without her mask to. Her suit is the only thing with personality

And that ends part 1. Will Eddie survive? Is Frank Castle a complete cunt? Yes, the answer to both is yes.

I'll be back with the second issue in a few minutes, going to get something to eat first.

And people bitch and moan when Bats has hard limits to his violence. Fucking Frank Castle.

You know, I have to wonder: was there ever a reason given for why Symbiotes are so toothy?

Sharp smiles already get me going, though I can already tell that'd take some getting used to.

Punisher looks FRANK as fuck here.

Sorry for the wait, I was making a tofu scramble, here's Issue #2!

I am just glad you are going to continue, I am going to have some great stuff in my folders soon.

See this is why you don't trust Frank, guy is an asshole who only does this to satisfy his own desire for revenge

Worst part is, this isn't even the first time Eddie and Frank have met before. There was a Venom miniseries in the 90s where Frank tried to kill him then too.

Has Frank Castle ever gotten the ass beating he so rightly deserves, or is he plated the fuck out in plot armor?

I think he got dismembered by Osborn's goons after this series. He was dead for a bit…then they turned him into a Frankenstein creature. (Marvel can be very retarded)

I like how Eddie has that little inner dialogue in the beginning of this issue about how someone treats someone who's no threat to them is good indication of their character and then here where he could pop Frank's head off with no effort, he tries to be the better man…while Frank continues to try to kill him at every moment.

Someone crop up a Not Bad image for Frank there.

He also got stomped by Bats in the Justice League Avengers crossover.

End of Issue #2

The Final Issue

Ah. Aha. I'd forgotten how horrible an NTR doujin can feel. Marvel's got the same beats of it covered. Well done.

I want this fucker to die screaming by the end of the book.

Oh c'mon as strong as a symbiote with a little car is like trying to pin an elephant down with a pillow case

And thus ends Anti-Venom: New Ways to Live. What'd you think?

Hmm. Didn't die screaming, but definitely died without dignity. 7/10.

While I can believe that Frank's gruff mercy extended to not just fetching another round, naw. Eddie Brock's still the better man-monster.

Thanks for the storytime user. I have given it a cursory glance right now, but will read it more in depth later once I start putting this all into folders

I think Eddie Brock might just be Marvel's most underrated character

If you ask me, that's just the way he remain. If he got any more spotlight that Marvel would ruin him.

Very good point. Hopefully the new Venom isn't actually him so he can stay on sidelines and can keep appearing in good comics.

I have a feeling the new Venom is going to be some ridiculous shit like how they made Iron Man a black girl and Thor a woman.

Please no Marvel, no more. I've had enough of this shit already.

You mean ANOTHER venom has showed up? How many are there, I mean there is like four spider people currently

The strange thing is that fans who actually buy books really liked Flash Thompson Venom. Then Marvel made him a Guardian of the Galaxy and let Bendis take a massive shit all over symbiote lore and rename them as Klyntars.

I really don't know what the fuck is wrong with the Marvel editors.

AAAAAAND THERE IT IS. You douches don't care about him. you just want to use him like everybody else!

Apparently at the end of Civil War 2 there will be a new Venom, probably because Bendis hates Venom and anything connected to Venom. The horrible part of all this is that it probably means Bendis is behind whoever the next Venom will be.

Nnngh. Bendis the vermin-king, of course…

I'll be going to bed soon, OP/storytimer, but you got that 90s stuff on hand?

It'll be just what this thread needs.

Yeah, I do have the 90s stuff. I think I'll start with the few Amazing Spider-Man issues that lead to Venom heading off to San Francisco to go be super-hero and then storytime some of his series.

Be warned though, they are very 90s.

Here starts the saga of Venom, the Lethal Protector of the 90s.

There's something about these old comics that I really love.

What will happen next?!?

Find out in a very special issue of The Amazing Spider-Man!!!

The Final Confrontation!!!

Somehow, that's much more disturbing than the ol' fangs and KISS tongue.

Made this just for you user

I will never be able to take the way these people look seriously.

this has been one of the best threads in months

Was Anne Weying Eddie's best girl?

Who wants to see where Eddie goes next?

Here is a better version, I made a mistake on the first one

We all do, you wonderful bastard. You can stop playing to the gallery now.

Perfect. This needs to come up every time the symbiotes are discussed.

Also, trips checked for the satisfaction of the Blood God.

I want to use him with LOVE!

I'm trying to find a good copy of Lethal Protector right now. Sorry for the wait.

lol

Btw, here's a panel of Eddie Brock and Ben Reiley having beers while watching TV from the Planet of the Symbiotes arc.

I think that shit is on, >>>/storytime/

I only see the Agent Venom series on there

8ch.net/storytime/res/207.html

I'll look again though. I'm torrenting a good copy now, but it has nearly no seeders. I'm going to look for lewds while it downloads.

Damn that looks like it was pretty brutal

I just can't get over how far comic art has fallen. Just look at the faces: One is distinct and clean, the other is messy and unkempt

I know what you mean. Something about them is just appealing. I'm not sure if it's the slightly awkward dialogue or the overuse of action effects but they're plain fun.

After Eddie sacrificed the Anti-Venom symbiote to save the population of New York from a plague he went symbiote hunting and took out Scream & Hybrid.

Well we have too many spidey copy-cats running around anyways

Lethal Protector #1

Sorry for the wait.

Faking noice. I need to extend the partition on my harddrive

Will Brock ever catch a break?

So right now Peter is in New York, and Venom is in San Francisco. Pretty far removed, I guess they did this so spidey could not easily interfere even if he knew where he was

And that finishes the first Issue of Venom: Lethal Protector. I'll be back with the second one in a moment.

Well Eddie stayed in San Francisco for quite awhile having adventures of his own, he came to New York to help stop Carnage during Maximum Carnage though. Spidey is in this arc, but the majority of Venom minis are separate from Spidey's stuff.

Are we going to "surf" the "web"?

Issue #2

Underground Hobo Society Edition!!!

WOOHOO

End of Issue #2.

How will Venom face up against The Jury? Find out next time, in Venom: Lethal Protector!

archive.is/8rGf0
Just to let you know, Brocktimer, we have this thread archived now. Until we get a full archive for this site working, that'll have to do.

I imagine he'll kick their ass

If worse comes to worse I have everything in this thread

Awesome, I'm happy to be showing people the hidden treasure which is Eddie Brock. Pretty soon I'll need to make a second thread.

Don't be so sure, true believer! They're sole purpose is to defeat Venom, they may put up quite the fight! (I like how Michilinie created a team that's motivation comes from one of Brock's first prison breaks.

R.I.P. Hugh Taylor, we never knew you.

Venom/Eddie Brock always was one of my favorite characters. I was really surprised to learn that the concept/rights of the black spider-man suit that later became Venom was bought from a fan.

Issue #3

Well I was going to go to bed at a decent hour tonight, but fuck it

Looks like Venom is making a whole lot of frenemies. What else is new?

End of Issue #3, sadly there's art change in 4.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

SPIDEY, GET OUT!!!

Beautiful

Issue #4

Looks like after I finish Lethal Protector I'll need to make a new thread. This mini will be the last thing I post tonight, although I've got some good stuff planned for tomorrow.

How many issues do you have? All of them? Not that I am complaining

Will Venom survive at the hands of the devious Valt-Tec-I mean Life Foundation!

Not all of them, but I've read all of them before. I'm currently compiling them on my computer to share with you guys.

How do these guys know this will work?

Well I thank you

nevermind

End of Issue #4

Issue #5

End of Issue #5

Get ready for another thread and the thrilling conclusion of Venom: Lethal Protector!

New thread!

8ch.net/co/res/635112.html

be there soon, just going to download the rest

It just came to me.

God, 90's MJ is best MJ because only true master know the glory of thigh-high underwear.