FYI Doug Walker has no issues with having multiple employees openly calling for violence against trump supporters and...

FYI Doug Walker has no issues with having multiple employees openly calling for violence against trump supporters and justifying/calling for domestic terrorism
How long until all the SJWs he encourage backfires on doug Walker? Ether he gets a FBI visit one day or Lindsay Ellis accuses him of being a rapist on the Mary Sue/cracked.

It's why I don't get white male SJWs…
What do they want to do?
It makes no sense, they're fucked completely and yet they side with them - why?

Our boy Doug

What did he mean by this?

I think they secretly want to die, they just don't have the guts to commit suicide themselves and want someone else to do it for them, namely shitskins and dykes.

>>>/autism/

It's horribly wrong written russian while he screams in something that is supposed to imitate german.

But people isn't written as нарот(у), but народ(у), вон means out, there it's written фон, въйкинут was written фъйкинут for some reason.
Maybe he thinks this its' to funny to write it wrong or something. Mocks both german and russian. But it's not funny at all.

If he's running a terrorist network, report him to the FBI tip line.

Doug Walker is a ftm tranny.

She's so dumb. Probably secretly wants to get deepdicked by a skinhead.

knowing crazy nazi shrieking leftists, most of the time you find out they have some fucked up fetish

That looks like Todd of shadows hairy arms

Todd is a shitskin though, and that guy looks too white. Not saying that that Todd isn't a cuck, but he is probably not that guy holding her hand in the pic.

could be the flash

but NC is thirsty as fuck.

She wants real cock after being with a beta shitskin for so long.

Actually I am just noticing this now but that woman's face looks wrinkled as fuck.

Good! Bathe in their fascist blood!

Where's the tweet where a twitter user called her out on her abortion during the Ghostbusters controversy.

Please tell me he didn't rape that kid.