Mods, real talk: Is anime really allowed here? There was that janitor? who said it is...

Mods, real talk: Is anime really allowed here? There was that janitor? who said it is, and now two /a/ threads have been deleted.

What the fuck is going on?

mods come on

seriously we need a fucking answer

Janitor is false. This board has no janitors. Move along, citizen.

Obviously not m8 that was probably some fag posing as a mod.

Such as my name

So then anime will be deleted now and forever?

well there hasn't been any rule changes so why are you asking to begin with?

What do you think?

Just go to /a/ for eastern things and Holla Forums for western things.

Because that autist trying to tell mods to ban people making anime threads got his threads bumplocked.

Then people made anime threads and they were deleted.

And now the mods have returned to olympus and distanced themselves from mankind.

….and now this thread is bumplocked.

it was most likely the artist that started this who posted those anime threads

so it is, I guess that answers your question from earlier

It's been allowed for weeks OP

autist not artist kek

get a load of this newfag

You must accept that some anime will be discussed here.

why?

It's always been allowed, that one sperg just has some kind of problem with it.

but people were trying to talk about it and their threads were deleted.

There are no such things as janitors in 8/co/, dumbass. Only one, one, BO. Nothing more, nothing less.

Because Holla Forums is not a over hotpocketed hellhole like /a/ and there is anime that is relevant to our interests.

OP wa baka desuka?

no?

I'm sorry Satan but you are in the minority on the opinion and most importantly the BO does not share that view. Deal with it or leave, I guess.

Kay, tell BO that this board has been continuously dying for a reason for me.

probably the same autist m8

I will be sure to pass your opinion on user. It will be given all the debate and serious due consideration it deserves.

The same autist that despised anime and thought arguing with the BO was the way to fix things? I don't really think it's likely that he'd try some board-sliding shit.

we are talking about an autist here remember

There's less than 400 active users and

Well, another thread got hammered. Looks like the idiot got what he wanted. Olympus has taken notice.

we have been like this for a long time now, hell I say it has improved considering we were around 350 active users 2-3 months ago.

Yes, 'improved' thanks to the influx of /a/ and Holla Forums

Yeah, but even autism has its limits.

Don't forget Holla Forums.

Kay, the entire site is slowly losing posters. Holla Forums and Holla Forums are the only things keeping Holla Forums even semi alive. I seriously doubt that becoming /a/ tier killjoys will cause a new Holla Forums renaissance. Still there is cause rejoicing user, for there is a refuge for those like you who demand heavy mod intervention on petty matters. You can always go back :^)

where does this meme come from?

we have this discussion every few months now and it always ends the same.

At least reddit bans faggots like you

Well you guys were pretty obvious, between spamming chump and talking about how sugoi anime is with chinese cartoon reaction images.

I thought you wanted your invasion to be known with how blatant you were.

Then why is Jojo general allowed that's reason all this shit began.
I love Jojo, but why does it have a free pass?

Nooo, the reason all this shit began was because some idiot couldn't be bothered to look into why those threads were a thing, and what's more kept complaining about it.

jojo has been posted here since last year

they may not have had a general but it has been around for a while now, consider it board culture I don't know

meant for this

Everyone loves it so it gets a free pass?
Eh, whatever. Sure.

smh

Not everyone but enough people for it to get a free pass.

your autism is pretty obvious m8. everyone knows when you start sperging.

How many people are even in that general? They could easily just go somewhere else.

t. sperging autist

I don'y know I never went on it let me check.

Back, about 177 posts. I bet about 110 people at most.

Reminder that only autists deny that anime and nippon is superior to cartoons and rest of the world.

Something relevant from Holla Forums.

jesus why? Is Holla Forums so dead the last 4 people that browse there turned into vengeful Liches?