SELMA BLAIR BREAKS DOWN AFTER DRIVING AWAY FROM GAS PUMP WITH NOZZLE STILL IN

SELMA BLAIR BREAKS DOWN AFTER DRIVING AWAY FROM GAS PUMP WITH NOZZLE STILL IN

>instagram.com/p/BQEZ6BuDvKM/

msn.com/en-us/tv/watch/selma-blair-breaks-down-after-driving-away-from-gas-pump-with-nozzle-still-in/vp-AAmCw92

Really makes you think

Other urls found in this thread:

m.xhamster.com/movies/1288298/selma_blair_-_storytelling.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I've done that twice.

Are you dumb?

You will never hear such a story from a man!
Because he'd be too ashamed to confess publicly of feeling and acting like that.

who

You deserve it.

there's a reason arabs made that forbidden.

She was in that movie, remember?

Well at least she didn't drive away from the gas pump with the jew still in it

Wasn't drunk or anything either time, just had my mind on other things. Didn't even pay for the damage both times.

When pumping gas do you not stand by the nozzle and watch how much you're pumping in? I just don't understand how this is possible

probably the only sensible thing those muzzies have done tbh

Getting gas is the kind of thing a person does hundreds if not thousands of times in their life, I don't see how anyone can not forget the pump at least once. Have you never forgotten to flush a toilet or button a shirt before you left the house?

"Dark Horse"? She's become her character.

It's like an r9k blogpost

Found the Jew Jersian
Your state a shit
t. Jew Jersian

lol, what a ditz
she's cute though

m.xhamster.com/movies/1288298/selma_blair_-_storytelling.html

>fuck me harder, nigger

But you literally hold onto the fucking thing to keep the gas coming. If you let go of the button it stops. If the tank fills up it stops. Then you take it out and put it back on the pump. Why the fuck would you just leave it in your car?

No. I'm surprised you have never forgot to wipe your ass as well. Have you ever thought of seeing a doctor. You're either extremely absent minded or you may have early stages of alzheimers.

>LITERALLY WHO

AND WHY THE FUCK DO WE CARE ABOUT SOME TWAT

Are you in lithuania or something? In burgerland there's a little catch in the handle so you just pay, stick it in the tank and then maybe go inside to buy cigarettes or whatever. Sure normally you remember to take it out again and put the gas cap back on before leaving but shit happens.

i wish this story ended with her dying in a fireball at the gas station, fuck you OP

Sounds like your laziness backfired then.

I just sit there and pump the gas.

This is Holla Forums

TELEVISION RELATED

How is that laziness? You realize right that 60 years ago - back when clapistan was still great - they were called service stations and somebody else pumped the gas before charging you for it. Fuck them, if anything I did my part to make them pay extra for abandoning customer service.

No longer necessary. You should subscribe to Science magazine or something so you don't miss these technological breakthroughs.

So this stupid rich bitch fucked up and was forced to pay for it, didn't feed her dog, wore a fancy fur coat while buying a fancy latte, cried about it, acts like a bitch on a plane, and wants attention and asspats from the internet?
Women were a mistake.

Reminds me of this gem.

bwahaha this is fucking ridiculous it could be an onion piece, is at an onion joint?

these fucking people mane, give it 4 or 5 years and they will have forgotten how to clean their ass

hollywood was a mistake that should have been aborted, I dunno why im so tickled by this piece of shit news, its so retarded, literally cheered me up on this fine morning, thanks selma you dumb cunt muhaha

Patriceposting bestposting
RIP in piece.

this fucking video as well goddamn

Dont wanna spam him but sometimes only a treeky does it, amen brother

That can't be real. I don't want it to be real.

The saddest part here is that she takes to instagram.
Depressed and lonely confirmed

Fucking jews mang.

who?

Does anyone else find women being utterly incompetent at daily tasks endearing?

fucking monster deserves everything bad that happens to her

No I haven't, you fucking crazy person.

That and beating women, oh, and not giving them the right to voteā€¦ or any rights for that matter.

They're smart in that department.

This would actually be kind of adorable if it were a cute girl doing it and not an old menopausal jewess looking for a pity party.

Uterus override

I feel sorry for you.

You have to be stupid to leave the nozzle in your tank and drive away.
Forgetting to put your gas cap back on would be pushing the boundaries of being absent minded, but leaving a big handle that's attached to a large, very obvious hose in your car isn't absent mindedness, it's being dumb.

If I don't pay attention to that I risk 1000s of shekels in damage because I put gas in a diesel.
See? It's easy as fuck.

I'm imagining a cute girl doing this and it still seems pathetic.

What is this? We /gossip/ now?

She is normal for paedowood, why should we give a shit?

Shit, that's happened to me a thousand times, I'm a long haul trucker by trade.

You can embed now