I know you hate it, but I don't, and I'd like to continue watching

Now that there is no kat.cr, I need a source of new Powerpuff Girls episodes. Where can I find them? And I mean for download, no plebshit streaming crap.

OK, you have bad taste, I can live with it as long as you don't defend it.
On a more important note, I haven't used the internet in two weeks, what happened to KAT.cr

And, download qbittorrent, download and install python from QBT's search engine tab.
Search.

Kisscartoon.
If you don't like the watermark erase it with VLC.
Although is less than 3% of the screen if 1080p.

Feds

feds are always up to no good

what will they take down next?

I don't have bad taste. I acknowledge the show has flaws, but I strongly feel that people overexaggerate them and constantly compare the show to the original when it never tried to be the original. Is it a totally amazing, life changing show? No. Is it good for a laugh or two and some good comfy fun each episode? Yes.

Isn't that the TT:G argument? Still doesn't stop Puff-girls from being a toy-driven piece of shit.

Becasue remember; this reboot's toys were in development first before the cartoon. There was even one episode where they did make the PPG in their original thick-lined style in a flashback, but never used it again for no explaination other than choosing a more lazy artstyle. So yes, they want to be a continuation of the original show. Even though the animation's all in digital, they still make mistakes that they don't ever fix.

Honestly, Puff-girls try too hard to be funny when its main attraction with the original is action first and comedy second. The action in this reboot is lacking at best, and looks awful in general.

Yeah, have fun telling yourself that.

It's a reboot and its name is literally the same name as the original. Same town, same characters, just terrible animation and no charm.
You're a faggot who's retarded enough to demand being spoonfed. Fuck off. If you laugh at any part of this, you don't belong here. Or anywhere. Even tumblr hates this shit, I'm sure.

You're an idiot. The time they used the original art style was a flashback to the old show. Canonically, this show is a continuation, yes. But it's gone in a different direction, and that's fine. That happens in real life. People change direction all the time.

And
I don't FUCKING CARE about action!!
The new art style is a lot cuter, the show is cuter in general, it's reasonably funny, so I'm happy.

You know that faggot that was whining about all the threads being derailed into Jojoposting?
This thread deserves to be derailed into Jojoposting.

Go fuck yourself, you have shit taste.

You and OP deserve fucking death.

Here, how about this, you fucking douchebags?

Tell me why the show is "bad" without citing the original show AT ALL.
I didn't even like the original show, you fuckers.

There. No mention of the original. If the series looked like the OP, then maybe I'd be tolerant of it.

Now give me a reason why it's good. Show me what's so fucking funny about it. And you damn well better not show the 'NO ME GUSTA' crap, or I'll personally find you and beat the shit out of you.

How about you tell us what's good about this poorly animated piece of shit

Great thread OP.

You have shit taste, please do the world a favor and piss off.

Also if you wanna download it so badly, use a fucking torrent.

you have shit taste and you should most likely kill yourself. nu-PPG is like season 26 simpsons, they ruined the original for a quick buck and because they lack any sort of originality or imagination anymore, so all they can do is ruin things from the past by remaking it into SoCal arts SJW garbage.

Comes to show wich kind of viewers this show has.

See that's my issue. If it's not trying to be the original then why does it exist? I know cartoon artists nowadays are uncreative shit swillers who have never drawn their own original characters or ever come up with a concept of their own so why should they be allowed to fuck with older franchises, especially ones they seem to have zero prior experience with (you know, watching them as a kid). It'd be like a numale Johnny Bravo starring Suzy cause "well we like Suzy and she was a strong, independent character but the name of the series is Johnny Bravo so he has to be in it" or a reboot of Dexter that only focuses solely on DeeDee busting up his shit as a form of empowerment. Cause this is literally just the same PPG with ancient memes used terribly, normie memes used terribly, comedy that misses the mark 10 times out of 10 but will inevitably be popular in some small way because muh nostalgia factor. All because some CalArts faggot couldn't make their own show about 3 super powered girls named Cummies, Cuckold and Cockstomp because no one would listen to him if it wasn't instantly marketable like the Hollywood Jews think franchise reboots are.

Vid related.

Looks like Bubbles is using a Mac, OP. That or she's on a Linux distro using GNOME.

Are we about to get 8/co/'s version of Susan Test?

Yeah, this thread's gotta go.

>>>/a/
>>>/jojo/
>>>Holla Forums

Come on, man, you're making this too easy.

she's obviously running Xfce

This thread is great. Please don't stop.

That's subjective, and most shows do it now.
Irrelevant. Everything on Cartoon Network is like that. Transformers is like that, too, and that's popular.
Again, subjective, but in my view, WRONG. Why is it "bad"? Because of an occasional small error that only autistic faggots like you notice?
Oh my God, can you be any more nitpicky?
That's a comparison against the old show.
Cal Arts is not automatically bad. Again, subjective.
Explain.
You are correct on this one point.
Bullshit.
Not a critique.

Yes, I am upset by that stupid fucking criticism of "MUH ACTION," and the fact that nobody can give a fair critique besides apparently me. It's like everyone in the world who's over the age of 11 who has seen this new show watched the old show and is obsessed with it except for me. I'm sick of it. I thought the old show was some real juvenile bullshit with its incessant focus on ridiculous levels of violence.

It's much more interesting now that they save the day without always resorting to violence.

Are you this fucking retarded? Or is this bait, and I'm the retarded one?

wew delores

Jesus, man. People don't like your cartoon, get the stick out of your ass.

I don't like new PPG, but I have to side with user here.
Most of the criticism against the show boils down to "I hate it, therefore I nitpick, therefore I hate it". The collective, axiomatic hatred for calarts is reaching unreasonable levels too.
However, I do have to argue that the "animation errors only autists would notice" is a bullshit argument rebuttal. It might not ruin the show, but being careless with your animation should never be acceptable. It's a good indicator that the creators just wanted to push out the show fast and cheap, and might not even care about it being any good.

As for my own opinion on the show: I did not watch many episodes, because I was never a huge fan of the original, so I didn't care much, but… It seems okay, I guess? It's not nearly as terrible as Holla Forums is putting it, and writing-wise it could probably be integrated into the old series without great clash. I feel uneasy with the animation, but it might be just me being used to the old style, and I distinctly remember that when I first saw the old series I thought to myself "what the fuck is this supposed to be"

I bet that you get butthurt when somebody accuses BTAS of being a boring, ugly show, and write 4 page essays about how heart of ice saved the world from ww3

Wow faggot. The difference is that Btas was a fucking great show with dynamic, beautiful animation that stood out among other shows of the time, and had long lasting effect on both the cartoon industry and the comics it was based on.
Only fucking contrarians pick on Btas, because they want to show off how unique they are in their opinions.

And I thought they were exaggerating when they said Holla Forums was down the shitter. If you're a troll, you're diamonds. If you're not, you should be ashamed of yourself. I'd tell you to go back to Dumblr, but even those freaks know this show is godawful.

Okay, now I know you're baiting.

OP should seriously consider suicide

Nigga you must be one of those hipsters who's into ironic masochism