What js it with people upping the ante on yelling samefag and shill lately? What is reddit spacing...

What js it with people upping the ante on yelling samefag and shill lately? What is reddit spacing? Is there something in the water… Thalidomide epidemic?

I don't know who started calling it "Reddit Spacing"

But its when you space sentences like this in your post

It looks like shit and its horrible to read posts spaced like this.

But fuck whoever decided to call is "Reddit Spacing"

There is also >TRSpacing as well.
They are easier to catch. Reddit spacing is broader.

People have spaced like this on Holla Forums for all time, especially people posting from mobile. Otherwise paragraphs look bigger on a smaller horizontal resolution.

Exactly. I've never been to Reddit in my entire life and used to space posts like that since before the exodus even. Its just easier for people on mobile
That's why I think its retarded to call it Reddit Spacing. But memetics is already well in effect skin there's no fucking stopping it

also for someone who reddit spaces, you sure did forget to space it out this time.

Seeing as my only computers run LibertyBSD and my browser is NetSurf, I think it's allowed

Truly one of the dumbest things I have ever heard. I am not fucking joking when I say, you're genuinely stupid. I know people say stuff like this a lot on chans without proper evidence but you have proven amply that you should be removed from the gene stock of humanity. I apologize to the universe for your existence.

Speak for yourself, it doesn't bother me.
Probably because I'm not severely autistic.

The latest trolling technique.

t. User who still goes to 4chan

Have some old as dirt threads with "reddit spacing".

test hard to post these because im having uploading issues

Not writing like an uneducated nigger. It triggers a lot of people when you use proper spelling, punctuation and grammar.

IDK last time I was on Reddit was when it still had CP and pirate links.

Man I still write exactly as I did when I made my first post on starwars.com forums in 2001.

Everyone else changed, I'm still the same.

Holla Forums are being hysterical now that trump is getting stumped.

And now you made me sad. Prick.

Whatjsitwithpeopleuppingtheanteonyellingsamefagandshilllately?Whatisredditspacing?Istheresomethinginthewater…Thalidomideepidemic?

"Reddit spacing" is one of those bad forced memes like "anime and animu are different things."

It's actually the easiest way to deflate an opinion that is in the minority (at least in the mind of the objector).

It's like an advanced ad hominem, where instead of attacking the person's judgment or intellectual capacity, you suggest that their whole message is intentionally incorrect. Since there's no way to prove it either way it's true enough so long as the accusation favors the lean of the forum.

But it's only believable because it has been legitimately done before, so it can and will happen again.

I did it first years ago and now reddutfag is trying to claim my OC

smh tbh fam, but welcome aboard

LEAVE

k.