Hillary Clinton called out for her rape case on popular podcast

Posted last week, almost half a million views on youtube already. It's Joe Rogan podcast so a lot of normalfags will hear it who would have never heard about it otherwise.

Webm related is from just the first few minutes. Pretty much immediately called out for laughing about getting a child rapist off. Dude's name is Dave Smith.

If you want to see the whole thing:
youtube.com/watch?v=2pbRNSMkDDc

Rogan doing something useful?

Nifty.

Oh, also: Checked for not including a timestamp.

1:30

Also attempted damage control in the comments saying the story is a hoax or she was laughing at something else

dude weed lol
dude lol bernie weed dude lol
mma right?
lol weed xdddddd

I have his t-shirt.

(((yes, I know)))

Here's a clip from when Milo was on Rogan's podcast in October.

Wow, almost as if this Jewish Homosexual is just using the hype for financial gain.
Wait, what am I saying? No way, he the queen of Holla Forums amiright?

Quality contribution.

you are obviously a nigger since you can't read how much hate he gets on /po/. gaymergaters and newfags still hype him, but he is an obvious faggot kike being pollitcally incorrect for his own ego/gain. he is a useful tool that will face teh rope first because he will turn on us faster than he sucks black dick.

and I'm a degenerate because I'm too drunk to type properly

you get gassed next then.

If anybody hasn't heard the Clinton tapes on the case yet, they're on Youtube:

/watch?v=e2f13f2awK4

Those paper-folding faggots hate him too?

I've killed 3 shitskins in my life and I'm ready willing/able to kill more.
go fuck yourself NEET.

I try to live my life and post my posts with the same intellectual rigor that Joe Rogan does.

That dude's from the Anthony Cumia network. He's on Legion of Skanks. Pretty funny stuff. They have Jimmy on sometimes.

They are on GAS Digital now.

kek

Lol, he's wearing some faggy Jew t-shirt.

Awesome mods. Great job!