Vid of after the shooting incoming

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sCe431GWbxg
lagriffedulion.f2s.com/retard.htm
frontpagemag.com/fpm/262727/racist-trees-our-national-parks-daniel-greenfield
youtube.com/watch?v=rCNx0Ql2ZZw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=sCe431GWbxg

Cant embed cause my dumb ass already posted the vid in another thread thinking I was starting a whole new thread.

Black neighbourhoods should have no policing in areas where they have protested, and they then should be policed with the military

I didn't know that he was a 19 year old trans nigger.

you nigger. your headline made me think it really was another shooting in ferguson. that place is always good for a chimpout. all we've been getting lately is blueballs.
still monitoring because I NEED A FUCKING CHIMPOUT

if only

Nope, niggers should be segregated and let them do their own thing.

Quints for Chimpening

my dick is hard
I am not even joking

inb4

He was going to be an astronaut.

fucking coppers

Think again. Niggers are afraid of storms. They’re like dogs.

Fuck, that'll really lower the chance of a chimpout.

huh

Why you do this to us Kek? Provide perfect events for chimpouts and then ruin it with the weather. I understand you have already given us much this week, but we need more if we are to win this war.

The ride never ends, lads!

Why are niggers so stupid?

pleb nigger

low IQ. Approximately 70% of sub saharans are unable to understand abstract concepts. Though its higher in western countries, I would guess its still 50% at best.

Half of all niggers are actually retarded. They are SO retarded that they had to change the IQ measurement so that more niggers were above Retarded.
I'm starting to think that niggers aren't human but a form of hairless gorilla that can learn to talk like a parrot.

having the retard threshold was changed to 70 from 80. it was clearly racist.

That's not a video of the shooting.

That's a video of apes hooting AFTER the shooting.

Nearly worthless.
Just sayin'.

DAILY REMINDER

I feel sorry for you

Evolution.

I might have to go visit my family out there soon, maybe shoot some porch monkeys with my dad.

Source? Thats good shit.

Well technically, you're right.
Our understanding of humanity is defined by IQ standards. A lower IQ means living more off instinct than anything else. There is no real psychological difference between say, a cat and a flower. People simply assume there is because cats are physically and genetically closer to us. They don't "think" any more than a flower does, however.

Anybody with an IQ of 80 or under is psychologically closer to an animal than somebody with an IQ of 120.

When you see a kid with down syndrome swinging his arms around and screaming, it makes absolutely no sense to you, because your brain is quite literally not simple enough to imagine the benefit of doing so. The same is true when you look at shit covered villages in Uganda. It makes absolutely no sense why, or how, they live this way, according to the standards of intelligence we are used to.

Checked.

lagriffedulion.f2s.com/retard.htm

The ratio of areas shows blacks to be 6.1 times more likely than whites to fall below the boundary for retardation, and 53 times less likely to be gifted.
> … In 1959, AAMD set the IQ threshold for mental retardation at < 85. The civil rights movement of the next decade forced psychologists to rethink this boundary, because half the African American population fell below it.
> In 1973, responding to this concern, AAMD (by then AAMR) changed the threshold for retardation from IQ < 85 to IQ < 70.
The boundary moved south by one standard deviation!
The proportion of blacks below the threshold instantly dropped from about 50 percent to 12 percent.

my dad's side of the family grew up in the ouskirts of a once blue collar manufacturing city. there was a race riot back in the 60s or 70s that destroyed downtown. he told me the story how he, my grandad, and the neighbors used to sit outside on the porch every night after work/school waiting for niggers to marching down the street to kill/burn them out.

this was in a northern, primarily white at the time, city.

Bong here. Can someone please translate the video into English?

Why couldn't he have shot him in the legs or arms? You don't have to shoot to kill.

Poe's law nigger, I'm going to assume this is satire and not filter you.

I honestly hate that pic, because while normalfags know the story of koko, there is a lot of evidence that it wasn't that smart at all. that the handler/scientist bitch was playing it up a lot. I'll try to find some info if anyone cares.

sage for off topic

Story of America

Bumping for chimpouts and Daft Punk

Go for it.

You're looking at it the wrong way though.

If Koko wasn't that smart and it was mostly the SWPL catlady trainer… Whos to say its not the same for Africans?

the cop forgot to load his clip with buckshot

How are these people even allowed to exist in civilized society?

De ja vu

see:

Civilized society doesn't ignore reality to protect the feelings of retards. Our society is more akin to a giant social experiment.

he shoot hymn did ..mmmMMmm he shoot hymn did … fuck .there is no hope in life for that thing to get off welfare

yeah, unfortunately

wait… did she say that? All I heard was "dey shoot dem dea'. dey shoot dem dead huh boi"

Wew

Weeeww

All these happenings lads!

Wew

This is going to be one fine week!

Any rights outside the trump rally? I used to live near greensboro.. The area has many high concentration nigger areas

KEK PLS STOP TEASING US

Also fix the weather forecast for Alabama

Gtfo kike

noice

given how hard it is for normal people to understand niggers, I would say you are correct. it takes a skilled interpreter to understand them.

an old ex of mine a has a sisster who is deaf and she got really passionate about American sign language. overly so, like millitant tier about it. I tried some quick searches, but can't find any of the online stuff she showed me that basically said koko could repeat simple signs that she knew to get food and shit, but didn't actually understand language and someone who wasn't her trainer couldn't really understand what she was saying. since it doesn't seem like a big deal and I'm lazy, I'm not going to dig.

Strictly, they don't. Demographic data reveals ubiquitous self-segregation.

Kek giveth and Kek taketh.

Also, he's a Frog God, it's not surprising he likes rain every so often.

The more I think about this, the worse the implications become.

Lowering that threshold has stopped millions of people from getting the mental help they need to live anything close to a decent life. It has also endangered millions of other lives indirectly by letting them live alongside the rest of us while they're all a potential threat to themselves or others.

That is fucking insanity. I am so fucking triggered. Fuck this gay Earth.

It's the BLM's & Obama's final push for gun control & martial law.

Can the US presidency change when Martial Law is acted? Has anyone looked this up? Don't give up your rights, burgers.

I just noticed the rust on the slide on his glawk fotay. My fucking sides, niggers don't even clean their firearms.

WRONG MICHAEL MOORE OFFICER

Theres a reason for that.

So what about them disliking woods/forests?

That's where elves and hillbillies live, both of whom will rape you.

big ass spewky spiders n shii

it's not even a glock, it looks more like a hipoint, that's already a cheap shit when new

*muffled banjos in the distance*

Streams anywhere?

here's a rough translation:

Nope. It's dem racist trees.

frontpagemag.com/fpm/262727/racist-trees-our-national-parks-daniel-greenfield

Is this real life?

(checked)
Oh, yeah, well that's every American city. Also, spics are the pajeets of the US?

yeah, but hypothetically it keeps them off SSD (welfare) so that's kind of a good thing.

If BLM thinks that, then they're full of shit. At most, maybe they delay the election a couple weeks. The new President isn't sworn in until like the end of January anyway, so it wouldn't make a difference. There's no way they'll be able to indefinitely declare martial law. In fact, I would love it if they rioted like that, bc that would just mean thousands of niggers getting arrested and not being able to vote.

so niggers genetically fear water? holy shit

The day they'll attempt a gun grab is the day bullets will start flying left and right and the US will be ripped apart. A US civil war in modern times implies worldwide involvement in it.

The sum of the world's ground armies couldn't win versus the armed US population. Ignoring use o WMDs.

Kek. I didn't notice that when I read it.

AYY MANE HE DINDU NUFFIN! KEELED FO A

TRAFIC VIOLASHUN!

The happenings are happening so fast and furious it's almost scary

That's a sad lawn

That's an average week for Mobile. Average week has 3 to 5 days out of the week it will rain

t. lived in Mobile for 6 months.

Without hearing "Worldstar" 12 times, it's not an official Dindu video….

It's a fucking Hi-Point. The disposable camera of guns.

Evidently not, as they're still on welfare.

Did I say there was a video of the shooting nigger?

HiPoints aren't that bad.

1 in 10 is a good gun.

youtube.com/watch?v=rCNx0Ql2ZZw
Dat intro

Ive not heard that one, but now ill have to investigate it.

Thus far, I've compiled some decent evidence that African hominids fear thunder due to likelihood of flooding, and that they fear deep water/flooding due to threat of crocodiles.

This is so ingrained in them, they e evolved in this environmental context so long, that they literally exhibit physiological features derivative from this condition.

Niggers are poorly evolved to aquatic activity because their environment selected heavily against such activity for thousands of years.

As for forests, maybe snakes and/or spiders, as the other user suggested?

I'm not expecting the US gov to survive a civil war, you'll have armies of different nations taking both sides. You can expect NATO and the UN to side with the gov but Russia and possibly China would support the people overthrowing it so they can reshape it using subversion.

Not really. There is no such thing as "welfare" on the federal budget. Holla Forums lumps together a whole bunch of shit and calls it "welfare." For instance, 47% of the US qualifies for some level of food stamps, which is actually an agricultural subsidy (manage by Dept of Ag). Speaking of agricultural subsidies, Holla Forums never includes those in the people on "welfare," even though many of them are paid not to sow the fields.

At any rate, even at the current threshold for retardation, like 25% of the black population is retarded compared to

Once your thesis is finished and whatever purpose you're doing it for is achieved, will you post it here? I'd like to read it.

Could this be the event that causes Martial Law by BLM, like they wanted to in that email?

Of course.

I wouldn't deprive Holla Forums of such important scientific breakthroughs.

hickock is who i want in my dindupacolypse team

It could very well be. Only time will tell lads

REMINDER ABOUT THE MARTIAL LAW SHIT

Meanwhile…

reminds me of that video of that black dude saying that niggers should chill out because if the race war happens they'd be splattered. I think he said something like "y'all can't even shoot straight an dem crackaz be teachin they women to shoot n sheit"

Even during the American Civil War, we still held an election.

Strings…. Strings in da trees….

… We dindu nuffin…

…. Dey is comin'.

I was going to say this would be a violation of the Posse Comitatus Act, but it looks like due to the Insurrection Act of 1807 the military can be used as a police force in just such a case.

Nigger you actually think the government will actually use some type of action from the early 19th century

They don't even use acts made in the 1950's anymore

The day king nigger actually uses that phrase is the day my sides exceed the barrier of the visible universe

lol

Why have I never seen this?

Excellent.

This is Sara Suten Seti and he is the biggest cuck on the fucking planet.

OK, which one of you are using meme magic?

I'm with the biggest fucking smug smile right now. Every fucking time something HUGE happens in a mass shooting, there are tiny little shooting happenings to follow behind? HOW DOES IT HAPPEN EVERY TIME? DID SOMEONE CONTACT KEK?

We all commune with Kek.

We have awoken Kek. After his long, long slumber, our constant memeposting has summoned him from the near-death.

PRAISE KEK!

excellent shrine! Kek is surely pleased.

Gorillas are way to peaceful to be that closely related to nigs. I wouldn't be surprised if they were related to some ancient super-chimp that only went extinct because the nigger wiped them out.

Fuck that reminds me of those studies that discovered that large trees on a property have an inhibiting effect on crime.

Beautiful shrine, brother. However, you need to flip that flag. The US flag is to be displayed with stars in the top left when hung in that manner.

Do you want him to be mistaken for Malaysian??

TOP left, not bottom left.

DIN

DU

NUFFINS

All of us, user.

All of us

That is a big gorilla. Wow, I wanted to see them in the real life. Curse the niggers for driven them to extinct.

you mean like HOODS?
just with walls?
only works if you wall the leftists in with them otherwise it'll be YTs fault once again

LMAO

Good.

How can anyone live like this?

We stay inside during the day in summer. The good news is I can bicycle, run, swim, surf about 350 days out of the year.

Pretty sure they can't swim because most people have their father teach them how to.

It's not furgeson 2.0 until there's a big chimp out. Niggers get shot dead every day.

It's true. After the first Freddy Grey acquittal it stormed for 3-4 days in Baltimore. Niggers didn't go out in the rain to riot and by the time it got sunny again I guess they had forgotten.

By not being a little bitch

They're not the same species.

Ask the Aussies, they are extremely good at surviving through every intense summers with a special thank to abbos.

fucking niggesr

Like the aftershocks that follow a big earthquake.

Honestly, I'm hoping to get a Kawasaki Lime Buell Chocobo and hunt Meme Materia. Then I'll grind for 40 days and 40 nights until it becomes Meme Master Materia.

You can have the spare, laddy.

One day user…. One day.

What did he mean by this?

Whut are yoo doin? That bottom is too gat dang furry to be spankin! Best use a paddle, lest you gota hankrin fer faggotry.

I'm going to assume you are either joking or retarded.

He's likely RPing a EUrocuck police officer

1/10

If you've never heard the glawk fawty joke then you need to lurk moar faggot.

Stutisticks Faxt an Numbass is all Raycis! Donchu Be Postin Dem Kracka Biskit Sinbolls in My Howse

race war when?

Eh, the town is pronounced Moe-Beel

I've always wondered if he was a member of the tribe

Filtered.
Reported.

Europeans are too soft.

nice dubs you fucking faggot

Bingo.

Oh shit user, there is a whole fucking subculture built up over that. The blind just drink, the deaf become oppression olympians.

Wow, the nigger brain is completely primitive and retarded. Hooting and chimping unintelligibly, over and over, completely oblivious to anything that actually happened.

The deaf are scum tbh
yeah nah, into the oven it goes

It's not like they all do that.
But, yeah, I had a cousin who ended up in the deaf cult.

Niggers, ladies and gentlemen.

If you live somewhere hot and humid you arent white.

I live in Australia, where the waters are full of irukandji, box jellyfish, crocodiles, sharks, sea snakes, cone shells etc and aboriginals swim just fine.

I've also lived in PNG where once again, the locals contend with a bunch of these threats and swim as well.

I think Africans don't/can't swim simply because they're too genetically close to more primitive African great apes, which also drown quickly when entering deep water.

Aboriginals and Papuans are Denisovan and therefore of a different genetic stock to bixnoods. Could it be that you're looking for environmental/evolutionary factors where genetic factors are more likely?

INB4 he was armed with a HI-point 45 acp.

Looks like this chimpout is going to be contained to the nigger areas. Nice and white places like Daphne will be fine.

Yanks get out.

Evening fellow Confederates. Hope y'all are comfy for the potential chimpout.

We were born in this heat. It's nothing for a southerner to be outside playing in the 95 degree heat. What I don't understand is how you fucking northerners can be wear a fucking tshirt and shorts when it's like fucking 50 degrees

We were born in it. Its as natural to us as you being out in that ungodly heat. Its what you're raised in as a kid.

The President MUST vacate at the end of a term. In case of serious emergency where a decision has not been reached by Inauguration Day the Vice President will act as President until a President is chosen (which could end up being the VP). If the VP is ineligible to become President then Congress is granted the powers of President until a decision is reached.

All from Section 3 of the 20th Amendment.

The headlines in January will be glorious:

Trump In
Chimp Out

Chimpouts don't happen down south.

Do you think colonialists dealt with the same shit? I bet if you did a little reading, you'd find anecdotes identifying the same dindu+chimpout phenomenon

Girls like doing that kind of shit for some reason, I haven't met a guy who does that. We're all worried about poisonous shit.

Maybe she's jewish, so she knows poison won't kill her. Just like pesticides won't kill jews, even if they shower with it.

Every fucking time.

Underrated post

You are weak. 90 degree weather is considered nice in Texas. That's like complaining about too much rain.

Evening fellow confed new confederacy soon!

you southfags are really have this silly victim complex

you should try -25

hell no

I went out when it was 20 degrees, and I could barely stand it

its actually pretty great, you should try it before you die tbh, my grandpa before he died had to go out to the ice fishing shack one last time and have a hot-tottie in his snowmobile suit. I hung out with some alabamafags last winter, they were all in snowmobile suits in 20 degrees and they were shocked when me and my friend were walking around in wool sweaters. if you go out on the lakes where there aren't any trees, and wind is high it will get down to -10 easy, that shit feels so fucking good when you are drunk tbh

There just won't ever be another glorious summer of chimpouts. The media has learned from the Zimmerman and Brown cases that race baiting and blatant media bias only serves to redpill more people. They've all but stopped reporting this stuff anymore.

Baltimore too. That was the last big one. Since then, the media really hasn't tried to race bait these things, from what I've seen.

I have a shanty and it's awesome.

ICE FISHING IS THE WHITEST ACTIVITY YOU CAN DO

Hunting is up there, but niggers have figured out how to fish from banks in the summer. I pretty much only ice fish and only catch jumbo perch and walleye. Fuck everything else. Fuck niggers and their catfish, carp and suckers.

Ice fishing only.

Don't come to australia m8, you'll roast your nuts off

Exterminate themselves? No way. They'll perform a central Africa and breed more than they can nig to death.

That woman probably isn't aware of the risk of encountering shit like copperheads, or there isn't any such risk in that area, which is possible.

Personally, I do shit like that all the time, I'm just not quite so grab-happy about it, because there IS the risk of poisonous shit where I am.
But catching snakes and shit is fun as hell tbh fam

Thanks for the input! I've been trying to get some insight on the Abbo's in this context for awhile now.

The same is the case with the Southern Indians.

I wager its the interaction with the Denisovans of some other more-developed hominid clade, which the African-derived hominids would have been bereft of.

Yes, the question is WHY are they that way.

Evolution in the African primitives and reptillian aquatic predators may very well be the cause of these species existing in this context as regards aquatic activity, even to the point of physiological features exhibitive of this state.

It may have even differentiated to the point of development of a fear instinct

I believe that last box should be "He finna be a *insert implausible profession*"

Fucking hell these coons really are retarded.

Checked m8