BREAKING! BLM trying to start martial law! FILES DOWNLOAD!!!!!!.zip

mediafire.com/?nlgw92qevclb3t7

Other urls found in this thread:

theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/06/12/here-we-go-orlando-jihadist-was-radicalized-by-prison-trained-black-panther-marcus-dwayne-robertson/
mega.nz/#!3VkhgB6T!xBW4ncGZPsJbL42OfjcCAcnQ1uxSG836HcYpVvVQWtk
godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3201731/pg6
archive.org/details/BLMLeadersHackedNettaaaaaaaaAndderayTryingToGetMARTIALLAWToStopTheElectionStopTrump
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lel.

I'll give this a hump but I'm not gonna be the first to DL this.

hmm

this

Blm is nothing other than bolshevic terrorists funded by the biggest visible kike in the world.

This very well could be real.

theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/06/12/here-we-go-orlando-jihadist-was-radicalized-by-prison-trained-black-panther-marcus-dwayne-robertson/

Nice. Now we need an mspaint infograph outlining how Soros is involved with all those groups.

You gotta get better bait

Sorry but I want nothing to do with anything originating from that cesspool.

It looks fine to me
No virus popups

mega.nz/#!3VkhgB6T!xBW4ncGZPsJbL42OfjcCAcnQ1uxSG836HcYpVvVQWtk

on godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3201731/pg6 (from OP's pic) I found this
archive.org/details/BLMLeadersHackedNettaaaaaaaaAndderayTryingToGetMARTIALLAWToStopTheElectionStopTrump

dunno if it's the same as the mediafire

OP, with sensitive stuff, please don't upload an opaque bundle on an unsecure site when there's an archive.org available

Bump for interested

Blacks are 10% of the population and are self-culling through abortion and murdering each other.
Nothing to worry about, worry about their Jewish overlords though.

Sooooo, why would they do this?

Martial law would be focused on cities.
Unless it suspended the election (which would put Obama on a knife's edge next to a military coup), it would just make it more difficult for urban areas to vote, suppressing Clinton's turnout, and create even more precedent for Trump to use expanded executive powers.

Saging for confusion and shadiness.

Pretty sure it's a bot

so yeah

But they probably are trying to keep king nigger in power using martial law, regardless

what makes you say that?

Because right here:

The same ID just posted the exact same reply
Also the ID begins with 'b8', probably a warning from KEK.

That really doesn't make sense though. He could probably manage to extend his term a tiny bit with a good enough excuse, but as soon as he attempts any policy change, the jig is up and the coup is on.

Even if he ONLY extended his term, however (Thus shortening Trump's term), this would only strengthen the position of Trump to do the same thing in 8 years before handing power to his son.

I don't get why BLM wants martial law.

Wouldn't the military government be conservative and inclined to not put up with their nigger shit?

establishing the blm/islamist/federal government connections is a surefire way to outting the jew.

I think he and Soros thought about this plan before the emperor ascended from his golden tower to save the west, user. It's been going there for 8 years now.
They are probably a part of a network of rioters that would have given him an excuse to declare a state of emergency or some shit.

thats what the un is for

Yeah, because that won't trigger a coup.

okay, believe what you want

The instant the UN tries to insert itself, militarily, in US domestic matters is the instant the entirety of the US military defects to the citizens. It will be a swift and very violent coup.

Trump will be coronated. I dare them.

Hello? BLM is a Soros network group. If the big boss wants them to change tactics they will.

I think you misunderstood me. Masons above a certain level and Talmudic Jews should be shot for treason IMO.

No u

You've left more than enough for a clever man.

Marxists always wanted niggers to be the vanguard, and have been repeatedly calling for violent action from these groups to bring the red terror closer to America.

All part of the plan

wew

Couldn't come sooner

Masonry is judaism. All jews will burn.

WEW LAD

People still go to that Tavistock honey pot?

Kek, so much salt

Not honey pot. I meant disinfo site.

You will roast in hell, kikelover.

(
OATH BROKEN

is this why zuckerjew is building a bunker for his ugly genes?

>internet explorer

The literal ONLY time a post has a SS of IE is when it's a (((shill))). What's (((you're))) angle OP?

Black people couldn't get anything politically or socially achieved without the help of Jews. Oh wait.

My point was that I doubt they're capable of doing a damn thing beyond shucking, jiving and hooting, even if instructed to, while still maintaining their legitimacy as an entity. They'll still have their share of adherents, of course, but anyone not already onboard in a big way will probably NOPE out if they get violent enough to incur martial law and any subsequent attempts will be crushed at the local levels in anything except cities already too far gone. It's fucking implosion for them if they go that far because their group has very few True Believers and tons of people just tagging along. You think those white women and LGBTOMGWTFBBQ fairies on twitter will be out in the streets if martial law gets declared and the police can legally go Dredd on their ass? Fuck no. If that happens ONCE, those people and their ilk will be permanently lost for everything except whining from a safe distance.