Assange: Wikileaks Will Publish 'Enough Evidence' To Indict Hillary Clinton

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/742342637760458752
media.8ch.net/pdfs/src/1445563634902-0.pdf
itv.com/news/update/2016-06-12/assange-on-peston-on-sunday-more-clinton-leaks-to-come/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Godspeed, you madman.

Based.

Assange is a good man.

I wish the albino wombat-worrier would stop fucking talking about it until he's about to do it.

Say what?

awww yus

Well Putin sent something nice for a present.

He's saying that the potential for a Clinton victory (something Lynch obviously wants) would stop her from pushing an indictment. He's pointing out a conflict of interest.

Assange is so fucking dead if he releases this info.

Cant wait for something to happen to hillary, my blue balls are starting to turn purple.

What ever became of the DC madam info? Did any of it get released after the 2 week mark the lawyer set himself?

What if he wait till she is elected?

What did you do to those poor dumb animals you twisted fuck?

Then, no matter what information he might have, there's a lot less chance she would get indicted. Aka, American's would be stuck with the bitch.

Lol look at these kikes trying to meme like its even possible for them

I love this man… no homo.

You can start loving him when he releases info, don't count your chickens before they lay eggs.

No, I think he's saying that Clinton winning the election is a foregone conclusion and that his release of the documents will allow the FBI to extract a pound of flesh from the new administration.

I'm reading this as another ignorant European who doesn't understand the Trump phenomenon.

What's not to get?

That Trump has done more than just destroying Clinton's "inevitability", he's STOLEN IT.

You can't understand that from across the pond unless you're using a conduit like Holla Forums.

So you don't understand how Trump is winning? Or are you speaking for other Euros?

I'm american, nigger. And you seem like an intentionally obtuse shill.

I'm from "across the pond" as well and I think you're a massive retard

Calm down, I thought you were referring to yourself there.

ah okay, I missed that ambiguous wording.

see also

Noice.

Hes right, if Lynch doesn't indict after this information Trump can just hammer down every fucking debate

YOU SHOULD BE IN JAIL AND BERNIE SHOULD BE STANDING ON THIS STAGE

Spooky, someone on cuckchan posted just yesterday to screencap him (didn't bother =/) that Assange would "suicide" within a week or so.

Because she's a racist black woman that would rather shred the constitution than do anything to help a white male become president. You can say it. Everybody already knows this.

so what would happen if some entity in the united states (don't know which one it would be) would press criminal charges against hillary?
how would this affect the election process?
I guess the trial would take longer than the election itself, so hillary could (hypothetically) be elected during this?

You will most likely "commit suicide" while setting up things

probably only the DoJ can do that, and that's owned.

Let's not forget, also, that if Clinton is elected she can still be impeached if the documents come out. Even if it's not successful, it'll ruin her Presidency, and she'll likely not be reelected.

This guy is such an attention whore. Just release the fucking information you rat-faced DYEL.

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/742342637760458752

This can't be just a coincidence.

clinton is notoriously inept when it comes to Holla Forums. she needs to be able to run up there and talk in person at a moments notice.

sure it can

How many times will Julian Assange save the world? He's probably the most based man among the living. Godspeed good sir

this.

tho I don't know what DYEL means.

checked.

Not surprising, really. Democrats are corrupt and like to keep their feral ape pets close.

HURRY IT THE FUCK UP, THEN, YOU FUCKING CUCKOLD. DO YOU HAVE ANY FUCKING IDEA HOW LONG AMERICAN HEARINGS TAKE?

In other words, a scrawny half-male.

this

Why not wait until the point of no return, when no one can stop Trump? If they indict Shillary now and get desperate enough to let Sandberg run he might actually win.

He looks like Geralt of Rivia

1. The kike can’t win.
2. They would never get that desperate, because they have dozens of other candidates they could front. Biden, for instance.

The longer they wait, the longer she can campaign. The absolute best scenario for us would be for her to be indicted by August and found guilty a week before Election Day. That would leave the Democrats with NO ONE and give Trump a 50 state sweep. Even a month before election day would be sufficient.

The way things are going, people will be going to the polls with her still in front of the committee.

Always felt, based on his books and his interviews, that Assange was always more nuanced than some of his cookie-cutter leftist followers.

I want to recommend his book, When Google Met Wikileaks.

Well that isn't true, if the candidate can't run for whatever reason, I think the VP would run as nominee.

Obama's era of 3rd-wave feminism would effectively come to an end if Shillary had to go to prison.

Do You Even Lift?

I'm sure Attorney General Chris Christie will have the green light to go after the Clintons.

Then she better hope she picks a VP nominee before she’s indicted.

In 2015 Hillary Clinton's campaign HQ moved to 1 Pierrepoint Plazza just a few floors under DoJ head Lorreta Lynch.

WAT? How many people are aware of that?

Donald Trump should retweet that one.

Source was cited:

itv.com/news/update/2016-06-12/assange-on-peston-on-sunday-more-clinton-leaks-to-come/

thanks russia

Its an already known fact to power brokers Hillary won November.
Trump is a low energy self destructive force when his ego gets touched that will not make it past the electoral college, the only votes that matter.

Assange is attempting to pin Hillary for the actions of the French, the ones who bombed Libya most, because we want his dick on a plate in Guantanamo and head on a gibbet at Langley.

lol get the fuck outta here with your "known facts" you rate faced kike

Holy fuck this can't happen soon enough, praise kek.

If Hillary wins and there isn't an actual revolt after all this shit then our country is doomed

Assange is more anti-corruption than any particular political ideology. I mean he's been every bit as against Obama as he was against Bush.

It's literally better for wikileaks or the FBI to get stuff on Loretta Lynch AND Clinton. There's no stopping anything then.

Good one, Chaim.

If implying was flyin', then this nigga would be in the clouds, fam.

Trump is going to stomp the absolute dog shit out of Hillary this election. Barring voter fraud, this is going to be an embarrassing landslide for Trump. I don't give a fuck what those horseshit polls are saying.

Wew lads, let's dissect this one.

Poor use of tense, suggesting English isn't your first language. Also, what power brokers? Who have you talked to?

Let me stop you right there. This brand of shitty meme appropriation is very common with leftists. You've even gone so far as trying to turn the GE's own meme against him. Tsk tsk. Sloppy. You meddle with forces you don't understand, son.

Muh ego… Because what, we should have a president who lacks self confidence, maybe recall guac bowl jeb for another run. GTFOHWTBS

And here's where you go full merchant. Just couldn't hide that absolute disdain for the goy masses, could you Chaim? I can smell the gefilte fish off you from here. Away with you.

So close but yet so far/10

Director of FEMA, I live two blocks from him.

I meddle well beyond your understanding, the advantage of being a mentally defective rabbi.

Incorrect, you should have one who knows how to present a proper face and hide his hurt ego for the military reprisals. By letting himself go as Trump does, he plays well into the useless as a president angle.
Remember, Reagan got in despite frequently forgetting the day from his Alzheimer's. He just had Nancy to cover for him, Trump needs a Nancy.

Scared of your own government goy?
Afraid that it works well beyond you and that you never will overthrow it?
Orlando is an example, perhaps you should learn what it takes.
At least Bundy did something with his life.

They have an exchange of 3 points right now, post convention is when things get really fun.
Particuarlly when Cruz missiles drop out from their Kikebook2 Sand in my grave edition not happening.
Or you will see Trump renege and join the Jew to grab a sizable percentage, as he is already starting.

ITS HAPPENING

It didn't get released. He was trying to go through the Supreme Court but he got his motion to unseal the DC Madam records denied. He said he is still toying with releasing them but that would mean he'd be disbarred, blacklisted, arrested etc.

The fuck? Are they bumping vaginas?

Assange is a state actor.

Why would he care if Clinton wins/loses? Why would he support Trump who would go on to call for him to be arrested immediately?

Interesting to see that he's on the FBI side, maybe CIA hates Clinton too? There were reports that the feds went crazy internally because they wanted to ice the bitch.

If he was a state actor he wouldn't be holed up in the embassy for fucking years. That nigger must be near mental break.

we all know how dis will end

If he wasn't a state actor he'd be fucking dead, you realize that right?

Feds kill people all the goddamn time.

Autistic summer-year-old detected.

School can't resume soon enough for the likes of you.

That's a big word for a little faggot. Did you overheard your two dad's using it? Phony prick.

You must be black to be that stupid.

I wish this cocksucking faggot Assange would stop bullshitting us all and just do something for a change. What a useless cunt he is. Everything he has ever done is for his own self aggrandizement, fame and fortune. He gives no shits about the actual leakers that put their lives at risk to provide him with info. I'd like to see his sorry fucking ass thrown in prison.

Trump would be harsher on Assange than Clinton by 100000%, don't be a dick just because you're a fool.

I'm voting Trump, but I'm not under any illusions about his approach to Internet privacy.

Neither should Assange, who logically, should be saying nothing or quietly supporting Clinton because she'll continue Obongo's pussy game and leave him alone.

Furthermore, let's all sit down and think this through.

Why would Assange support Trump who said "Snowden should have been killed" or apprehended, or whatever? It doesn't make any sense, Assange has done just fine under Obama, who refuses to do really do anything but mewl impotently to countries to give him up. (or maybe Trump doesn't know Assange/Snowden are CIA assets kek)

So why is Assange doing this?

1. He is desperate for attention/influence and is willing to prop up a candidate whom publicly would say he should be killed (??? for what reason other than vanity?)

2. He's a state actor and does what he's told (we know for a fact that at least the FBI wants Clinton indicted)

Pick one.

Holla Forumsfags mad cus hilldog has already won

see you chumps in November :)))

do it faggot

tired of him blueballing me.

He's CIA, of course he's gonna blue ball you.

And when he does do something, oh look, it just so happens it supports US foreign policy in contributing to middle eastern instability >:DDDDDD

woah what a crazy wacky guy I am, no way no how are assange/snowden psyops!!!

I do think Manning was legit though, simply because of the consequences. Locked up and became a tranny, lol.

you dumb, fat faggot

Assange is an edge lord going back to when I knew him as Mendax. This is either to get cash or to deal perhaps with the FBI.

There is a defence establishment vs. intelligence establishment war going on (I'm team Royal 22e in case you're wondering, that's Army tabernak) and it would not surprise me in the least if Mendax was working with the FBI vs Clinton/CIA - ask fucking AISO, it's not my bailiwick.

Not inside embassies. That's Ecuadorian sovereign soil, a huge no-no. Bongistanis have had agents parked outside that place since he first took refuge in case they can ever nab him.

So FBI is allying with Trump right? I noticed in the fed conferences since the Orlandu shootings they are being really honest about their inability to apprehend terror suspects, which is incredibly out-of-character to me, are they angling to get expansive powers under a Trump admin?

That book's fun to read if you have your j-dar on point. You could take it as a case study in the culture of critique, and I'm really surprised that book didn't get more attention in certain circles.

Ordinarily I regard anything published from these sorts of figures highly suspect, but I'll check it out since it sounds mighty interesting put this way

Because he is a pedophile trying to divert attention from the fact that he is a pedophile.

3 pounds over the proscribed BMI, and I like girls.
Also, I have plenty of guns and ammo, in fact just picked up more yesterday.

What memetics do not change, velocity shall.

Oh I look forward to it, means I am at least willing to learn and improve.

If you don't understand that, I am insulting you over your lack of brains.

NSA isn' sharing with the FBI and DHS people their works.
Basically, domestic political power squabbling.
Also an agreement with the CIA post Hillary email investigation since they ball punched the CIA over its lack of oversight.

May kek be with you.

CIA and FBI are both on the downturn. They're dinosaur intelligence communities compared to the NSA. The problem with this is you can't let a single intelligence agency gain too much power, and right now it seems that the NSA will have a great amount of influence on lots of things in the next 15 years.

2spooky

Then just fucking publish what you have and stop with the self-advertisement
what a narcissistic asshole

Well its to be expected.
NSA sees everything we're doing here and is committing beyond practiced AI research for neural net optimization programs, the big thing Echleon and all were missing, to filter the data.

Since the US holds the root servers, they can see all.
THey can figure it out.
They're also responsible for random lag spikes in many games.

The only reason why they're in their position is because they operate with such secrecy. While the CIA became a meme, most people didn't even know the NSA existed before the Snowden leaks even though they've been doing operations for decades now.

The fact that they don't share information with any other intelligence agency should mean that it gets shut down immediately, yet Obama came out and initially defended the NSA for collecting data. Even though the alphabet soup is competing against each other, at the end of the day, they all should be on the same team as US citizens. The NSA doesn't have that kind of vibe and seems to have goals with our without the US.

IT fags knew for a long time about the NSA, its been a focus of many thrillers and even SCIFI for a long ass time.
The only ones not caring were the jack tripes from normies who wanted to wear a fucking earpiece and tux while playing with a suppressed pistol.

We lacked the walls under Hoover FBI, we turned into DPROK, Hoover edition.
THe walls should have bigger versions of those bank transfer boxes or the ones they use in nigger territory MCDs.

All the groups want to take over the US, simple issue.

massive dumps don't do as much damage as targeted releases. as long as all of it is eventually released it doesn't really matter if it comes in piecemeal. much better to let your enemy say one thing, then release info showing that they actually did the opposite of what they said.

it puts egg on their face and hurts credibility more than anything else. not only that, but a fuckhueg release of documents means a lot of good shit gets lost in the noise.

bullshit, it allows them to analyze what exactly was in the info and prepare months in advance

I don't think anyone in the NSA is sweating over assange/snowden atm, regardless if they are genuine or not

He should have gone full Snowden with it.

I wonder whether they told him it's the only way to avoid execution or "suicide".

Hello Chaim!

Muahaaaah, the French

it's time to
LYNCH LORETTA

You mean pawn it off to the press for fame carefully screened releases?

No, I mean flee the country out of Chaim's hands' reach and then release.

Julian is a sick cunt.

He's saying it hypothetically obviously. You just had an autistic moment sorry bro you missed the subtext.

I actually listened to the recording of the whole conversation. This helped redpill me on the evils of modern corporatism as it relates to privacy

I'll believe it when I see it.

Isn't this guy still holed up in the Ecuadorian embassy?

I'm getting tired of this faggot sitting on documents and promising fantastic revelations.

This is a great idea.
I bet Kevin MacDonald's The Occidental Observer or Counter-Currents would publish a high-quality review of When Google Met Wikileaks as interpreted through the lens of '"Culture of Critique.''

Someone here should get on it.

When Google Met Wikileaks

Maybe the man has principles.