= (((ACLU))) lawyers blame Christians for Orlando terror attack =

= (((ACLU))) lawyers blame Christians for Orlando terror attack =

bizpacreview.com/2016/06/13/aclu-lawyers-blame-christians-for-orlando-terror-attack-351850

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/noq0q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nice archive

The Christians didn't kill the faggots and so the Muslims got to do the heavy lifting.

Blame the Christians for being lazy.

archive.is/noq0q

How many organizations do Jews have in this country?

i was saying this shit during the happening

they will not take the red pill

they will just keep blaming whitey and anyone who isn't a leftist

you expect kikes to blame someone other than white people?

You expected the (((ACLU))) to take the redpill?

Oh wait, no, I get it.
You're shilling and deflecting away from the fact that the silent majority of gay people know that muslims want them dead.

pretty much the whole non-profit sector is run by jews, except churches of course. they love their fucking tax breaks.

I don't think even niggers will fall for that one, rabbi.

you' both have poor reading comprehension, the lgbt community won't take the red pill even though they just suffered a massive terrorist attack by a muslim, instead they blame whites and right wingers

and fuck you for making me have to break this down for you, go back to school

Uhhhhhh, about that. Setting aside "Prosperity gospel" megachurches which are purely, "God shows favor purely through shekels", basically every part of the christian religion that you can look to as being "all about the holy land" and extremely pro-israel as a result has been compromised by jews.

This level of mental gymnastics

I kind of wish the Christian right was actually responsible

You are a shill and a defeatist. The "Gays blaming white christians" have only been (((community leaders))) and activists. They do not represent the larger body of gays who are about to defect to the Emperor and destroy the DNC's coalition.

You haven't made any points. You've only restated your defeatism, hooknose.
As salty as it is going to make you and your bosses:
The silent majority of faggots know that muslims are the problem.

Of the nine(9) senior executives of the American Civil Liberties Union, four(4) are Jews. This is a numerical representation of 44%. Jews are approximately 2% of the U.S. population.* Therefore Jews are over-represented among the senior executives of the American Civil Liberties Union by a factor of 22 times(2,200 percent).

Not every church is a 501c3 tax-exempt church. Real Christians despise that stuff because taking tax breaks from the government forces you to follow their rules (eg. you can't preach against homos or jews).

That's the opposite of what we've seen happen in Europe. Gays are flocking to right-wing groups in record numbers there, and it's going to happen here too.

good, the more blatant they are the faster the normalfags get redpilled

This statement sweeps so generally it's too useless to be incorrect. The government doesn't have inspectors standing inside churches every sunday morning monitoring them for badthink (yet, anyway) and the vast majority of churches under 501c3 can get away with saying whatever they want without anyone taking any notice, either knowingly or because historically there's never been any opposition to allowing churches to believe as they see fit and maintain their tax exemptions.

It might be in vogue for churches currently being built and founded to shirk tax exemption to protect themselves from the heel of tyranny but churches funded, 10, 30 or 50 years ago aren't likely to suddenly adopt a position fo antagonism towards being 501c3since they've never had to be in the past.

My own church loopholes my states laws on homosexual marriage by requiring that they will not provide marriage services except to members of the church and the law is such that the church can still expel people through the course of church discipline if they break the churches by-laws, the process is roundabout but we have assurance of it's legality and conformity for 501c3.

Not to say all churches are like the one I attend, only pointing out there is a very large spectrum involved here.

My personal conviction would be to get out from under the heel of the government but not all churches, especially small ones, can do this and survive so just saying that real Christians despise 501c3 is unfair as you're calling those who haven't been bothered by it or depend on it not real Christians.

it's fucnny looking at the archive link and OP, because OP really is nocock (noq0q)

— Chase Strangio (@chasestrangio) June 12, 2016

wat?

Kike double think.

keeping deviants away from your children while they shit and letting private business' choose who they serve is equivalent to murdering fags.

probably because child abuse is one of the leading causes of faggotry.

I don't know about you, but I totally remember a bill that instructed Muslims to kill gays with an AR15!

Seriously though, it's so hilarious that they're trying to blame Christians for every wrongdoing. I'm glad that Islam will eventually give leftists free skydiving lessons.