Found out that my gf of 2 years cheated on me

found out that my gf of 2 years cheated on me

Told her she is a cunt and hope she gets cancer

Feels so fucking bad, I want to get drunk now.
Recommend me some drink to get wasted

bleach

Be thankful you found out now and not later on when she's cheated multiple times with Tyrone Jamal and Paco. Get wasted tonight to drown your sorrows then sober up and move on.

Toilet Wine

dick

whiskey or scotch, you should treat yourself at times like this.

Whisky on the rocks

I'm sorry, I'm retarded.

Whiskey on my cock

beer

Still-warm Peruvian Llama Semen

How do you get a gf?

user you should be celebrating. relationships are an irl meme

Get a new gf.

Sprite.

I know that feel, just becareful if she tries to get in touch with you again later on..

did you atleast fuck? I went a whole 2 years just getting lots of handjobs.

cider

This.

I recommend the Woodchuck Fall Harvest seasonal brew.

Good shit for sure. I went to school in middlebury for a bit.

How does that even happen?

Bong here, had this in some American restaurant ages ago. Good shit, wish it was sold in shops here.

Put the rage you feel into some lifting m80

vodka with mango ice tea at a 1/2 part ratio been helping me through getting made redundant a month into my new job just fine

Drink her blood

You should have sex with her daughter.

user, pls kill her.

Don't be like me. It's been ten years. I haven't moved on. I just was just crashing very slowly. Lives isn't worth it. I thought maybe I'd take her with me to hell, but found a cuurent picture of her on goybook and figured it's not even worth the effort. Don't be like me, kill her now. You'd have plenty of time to move on once you're dead.

This! Strike while the iron's hot.

Actually, that's a great idea. Beat her to death with a hot piece of iron.

If you don't spend the time dating and dumping the ones that you think might not be faithful, then don't spend the time looking at all.

how is he gonna heat it up if he isn't a blacksmith?

why are you sad? She is 3DPD, you should have known something like this would happen.

Consider suicide.

You can always attempt to drink a whole bottle of Captain Morgan with any soda of your choice OP.

SUICIDE IS NEVER THE ANSWER

Typical normie response.

Dat Onii chi chi

I don't understand this meme and I never will. You're getting some, she's getting some, some other sodomite's getting some. Everyone wins… she is fucking YOU still, right?

you're stop saying that after you're paying for some faggo_t's child.

That's what abortion is for, silly. Or a paternity test, I suppose, but where's the fun in that?

what are you doing here? there is a special cuck-chan for guys like you

doesn't matter, if she wants to keep it, and you're there for the first few months of the womb shit's life, then the court will consider you the father, and then you're fucked
I hope it was worth it to you, cuck.

I can't tell if you're a giant cuck or just a shitposting sodomite.

RIP Holla Forums

you gotta stop using the word sodomite

Can you give us details on the cheating OP? How did you find out? How exactly did she cheat?