Holla Forums how to actually get away with murder? Specifically a knifing, at night...

Holla Forums how to actually get away with murder? Specifically a knifing, at night. How do the cops proceed in tracking down the culprit if the victim is completely random?

Other urls found in this thread:

docdroid.net/cKpuyqJ/100deaskitheseaopeguitoelupurevacapandsuranydansit.pdf.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If you wear gloves, cover your face and wait for someone in a park at night and just run up to them and stab them, then how to proceed? I get that the clothes should be ditched, or preferably burned as well as shoes and knife.

Killyourself.

It's the perfect crime

Kek. But I want to admire the body

Considering that you live in a heavily monitored fishbowl and carry around a cellphone…plus you'll blab. I'd say your chances are about zero.

This.

Then become a funeral director. Money is good and it's a traditional business.

Jesus christ almighty

forget it already. You guys are fucken useless

Let me introduce you to someone..

Be a doctor. They're all crooks. That's why they wear a mask when they operate.
Be black and choose a black victim. Literally nobody cares.

Keep in mind that something, somwhere, WILL record you - either a street camera, or some faggot with a smartphone.

You'll need an alibi, in case the cops somehow trace it back to you. That will mean, however, that you are probably fucked already. Burning the clothing articles is paramount, of course, but you can't even leave traces of them burning - that means, they have to burn completely and you can't leave the ashes or evidence that they were burned back.

Dude I can figure out how to knife someone, just repeatedly stab him/her in the gut and they'll eventually bleed to death.

I have to know what to do afterward.

Very helpful.

I'm extremely tempted to take pics to post on Holla Forums because I know it would be appreciated, but at the same time it would be very incriminating. SHould I buy a new phone for the sole purpose of doing that?

Here you go user.

Something like 80% of murders the victim knew their killer. Just by picking a stranger your chances of getting away with it go up dramatically.

Fuck burning your clothes. soak them in bleach, shred them, and toss into a large moving body of water.

random person
no phone
forensic awareness
don't tell anyone, ever.

Exactly the reason I would (hypothetically of course) go for a stranger.

I get the bleaching technique, but that takes up a lot of time. I would have to go somewhere quiet right after the act (not my house) undress, drench them in bleach, and shred them.

That takes a lot of time, and I would reek of bleach.

Without some connection to the murder or cameras it's almost impossible to investigate. Wear a top layer of clothes, find a place with no camera, and leave your cell phone at home.

The thing is if you do it once you'll probably do it twice. By the third time you'll have left more than enough evidence. Also you're not only destroying the life of the victim but whatever poor schmuck has the most likely motive. And her family.

If I would actually want to do this, I would tell you that I just want to do it once. I'm not gonna do it another time after this even if I like it

I don't care about that.

pics then, or you're a faggot. less talk more knife, huh?

also don't use a car with a GPS or emergency response, be aware of traffic cameras and banks, and keep going to some place after the murder. Don't go there from home, murder someone, and then go back home.

Congrats, you just got away with murder.

Maybe also helpful for your operation.

"It is physically possible to get away with murder." - Fyodor Dostoyevski

pics of what? you dumb fuck.

I'm on foot. So basically go to a cafe, wait until 2am then do it? and then dispose of clothes go back?

What are the problematic elements then; getting caught while leaving the scene? What if someone else chances upon me murdering the person? I'll have two bodies then

I'm near to finishing 'The Gambler' and I read 'Notes from a dead house' before that. I didn't know that quote though. Nice one

Thanks I'm saving them as I speak. Actually very fucking helpful user.

Why do you have these saved if I may be so bold?

Dostoyevski was the first redpilled person to live. Its a quote from Crime and Punishment.

I never read it in English.

I should re-read it now that you mention it. Raskolnikov always had a special place in my heart.

you should read crime and punishment. It illustrates something that modern tvshows wont tell you, the "Murders fever". The fever you get from thinking that you will get caught, every single day, from imagining all the possible consequences if you get caught.

Very intense stuff, only for mature readers.

No you 'tard, the cafe will have a camera connecting you to the time and location, and you'll probably look jittery so the waitstaff may remember you.

I read it years ago. I have it on my bookshelf.

I will re-read it!

Where then? A crowded place? Besides most cafes here don't have cctv

This too by the way. You'll have it in the back of your mind for the rest of your life. You'll have to watch your words for the rest of your life. Every time you talk about death. Every time crime comes up in conversation.

docdroid.net/cKpuyqJ/100deaskitheseaopeguitoelupurevacapandsuranydansit.pdf.html

It is an ebook which i saved in my SHTF folder.
Might be useful knowledge one day.

fucking nigger

You need to have a destination and origin where the travel time easily fits in that extra ten minutes (walking is a lot easier) and isn't unusual for your schedule.

every time you play "never have I ever" too

perhaps thats why all the dictators never drink, so they won't accidentally spill something bad they did on their way to power..

KEK. I smirked.

I live in a bustling European city, where most people are depretty detached from one another.

I can't reveal much about my schedule as it would possibly incriminate me but thanks, that helps. I've written it down.

I don't know, you're assuming me being tormented by my conscience.

An important element I feel you guys are ignoring for whatever reason; how would I document it and get away with it?

I need to know how to be absolutely (practically) untraceable on Holla Forums when I post my supposed pics/even vid maybe?

I know this is stupid but I couldn't just go through and just have a memory to cherish. I need this shit to go online so you can all spread it and the deed will be immortalised.

no, I'm assuming you'll want to avoid mentioning it, and sometimes talk about your life.

Ah, well yeah, but I'm pretty good with that. No worries. Pretty much a natural at hiding stuff, heh.

I'm just here asking for practical things. You don't worry about me saying too much that won't happen.

its not about consciene, its about always thinking someone is on to you. Thinking someone might knock on your door , thinking the cops might be calling next to get you. You'd get a delirious fever from it and get unconscious from the sheer paranoia.

(Although the jews never mention this TV shows because they don't really care about reality, but mainly just making shekels)

I know. Believe me, I'm all too familiar with that type of paranoia.

I would prefer (in the hypothetical of me actually being serious) to murder a nigger or a kike. I happe to live in a city with tons of kiker (the orthodox ones with those disgusting curls on the side of their heads) but this requires a more specific approach.

thanks though. You make a very valid point.

It's all about the moment. Getting away, and removing all traces. Once that is done, you're safe.

Yeah, i think this is related to PTSD as well. The killers in war think that someone will judge them, prosecute them and that their entire life will fall apart if someone find out how many people they killed in the war. Its a natural form of paranoia that seeps in that can only be solved by completely forgetting about all the experiences allotogther and never mentioning them ever again, or by being completely honest and being open with them to everyone. There is no in-between half-way disclosure with this type of information.

Interesting. I can see how paranoia is the psychologically dominant response to murdering someone else.

Where/how did you learn this?

I just read crime and punishment, it got a good simulation of what happens with a persons mind, paranoia wise, after the murders. And how he exposes himself by just freaking out too much when questioned by cops.

fucking checked, m8eys

I think I can handle it. But who knows, I might flip just like Raskolnikov. My dorm is nothing like his pathetic room though ;)

I guess I'll just have to take my chance

I take it back I hope you do it and get away

I don't want to murder a woman for some reason. I want to stab a disgusting fucking jew with curls in his neck and twist the knife. Then I drag his body into the bushes, take out my spare phone, take pics and film a bit, doing a shout out to Holla Forums and then leave to proceed as planned in regards to disposing of evidence.

I have yet to hear from you guys about how I can ensure my anonimity on the internet

Of course, everything I say is just hypothetical. I would never go through with this.

well, the perfect crime would probably be one like the following:

You should go to a random country with a fake passport.

Never wear any digitally trackable devices.

Always wear, hat, beard and a strange clothing style.

Murder in such a way there i no crime-scene, (kidnap + dispose of body). A completely random victim.

Leave the country, with a second false passport. Cut beard, change clothes, and forget about everything. Become new person.

I cannot imagine a more perfect murder than this. This is probably how professional hitmen do.

If you have to ask you've already lost it.

a lot of work.

I imagined myself just basically going to another town a couple hours on train, doing it and going back.

I live in either the netherlands, denmark, belgium, luxemburgh or france. what you propose is defnitely rational but I would prefer to just stab someone and dispose of the clothes.

It can't be that fucking hard can it???

heh. I know the basics but I need to get some advice when it comes to posting pictures of first degree murder user.

Of course I'm just asking this for the bantz and would never do any of the things proposed in this thread.

I'm screenshotting this thread. If you have any more advice/useful tips to post, do so.

I sadly haven't gotten advice on how to become practically untraceable on Holla Forums but I still plan on taking pics

without them this would not be as satisfying.

Don't expect a thread next week or something This is gonna take time and preparation I hope that once I post my OC some of you will still be around to remember. In any case, I will be immortalised.

You already fucked up by posting here

nah

Only niggers murder without reason. You are pathetic and want to take it out on someone more successful than you. You are worse than a nigger

Nope. I just want to kill a person. No other motivation than that.

I hate kikes and niggers and morroccans especially though.

In fact, you applauded me for the latter. Way to be a fucking hypocrite, dipshit.

this tbh, mentally ill people should be removed next after niggers

You do realise that saying this categorises you as a mentally ill person in the eyes of the majority?

You can act like you're all better than me, but you're not. You think you've taken the redpill but you're just stuck in a loop like the rest of humanity

I know you're being ironic

little do you know, killing killers makes you a killer as well

I don't think you're that naive. More likely you're ignoring the inconvenient truth, hoping it will go away

the truth doesn't consider your feelings though. suck, eh?

Ah that's interesting thread.

A while back I was plotting to murder someone, and I thought I'd come up with the perfect way to get away with it. I'm curious to see if there are any flaws in the plan though and would love to have the issues with it pointed out to me and dissected.

hypothetically, if I were to murder someone by stabbing them at night, I would do the following:
>make sure you're posting this thread and all of it's contents on a secure, private, PAID vpn. Now that you've posted this thread your IP address and a shit ton of other data unique to your computer is being stored on the backend of 8ch.net's servers, Holla Forums's softserve advertisement servers, and probably some other shit too. Delete your cache, history, uninstall everything, wipe hard drive, change OS to Gentoo. If you're posting this on Windows 10 or Chrome god fucking help you.
Just sit right there
And all shootin some b-ball outside of the school

I feel like things won't be that easy. You'd need a more in depth plan and you'd need back up plans for everything that could go wrong.
Make sure you do all the torturing in an abandoned place. I'd take the camera and bury it and pour the ashes down a drain, and then poor some chemical down the drain that would clean it. Also, try to wear gloves while going about this so.