A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away.

At least they're finally referring correctly to him as emperor.

*Vomits violently*
Can reddit cancer get any more reddit and cancer?

This

Do they mean that pet Chimpanzee?
kek

….Day of rope when?

Day of the laser blaster.

Still not as gay as Reddit

MY ENTIRE WORLDVIEW IS BASED ON SHITTY POP CULTURE LE NERD XDDDD

Drumpfsperg inbound..

MSM can't meme

So did they move on to Starwars after everyone made fun of them for using Harry Potter?

This is what happens when the only culture they know is "pop culture".

what does any of this have to do with /kino/ ?

What did he mean by this?

tbh it's more like that one time where Poseidon and Athena did a contest on who did Athens pray to, and all the chicks voted for Athena and all the guys for Poseidon, and Athena won for one vote, so Poseidon threw a bitch fit and flooded Athens until it was decreed that women would no longer vote.
But of course, all culture is pop culture.

But in that scenario, Athena was the rational choice.

I haven't seen him since the vol called him out.
I hope that didn't drive him away, his imitators aren't funny in the least.

Yes, just like Trump was. Then you have liberals wanting to overthrow the electoral college, etc. Poseidon-loving hippies, I bet they eat sea sponges

No, they aren't.

I thought this was just some Twitter post but… no it's, it's them…
At this point they're just a dead shell of their former selves, as bad as their former selves were.

I knew that they'd melt down after the election, but I never expected autism levels this high.

If Trump is Palpatine who is Anakin?

I could see Barron doing a autistic monologue about sand tbh

So Barron fucked Beyonce.

lucky bastard

That's pedophillia wtf.

It's only a throne because you tried to make Obama king, you stupid leftards.

Well, so were the prequels…

BEYONCE WUZ QUEENZ AND SHIET!

So if someone is pregnant with twins it's Star Wars? Is racing Star Wars? Is glasses Harry Potter? Is cosplay Big Bazinga Theory? What is wrong with these perma-children?

All this bitch tweets about is Trump. She's obsessed.

tweeting about the god emperor is the common thing to do, lad. get used to it.

First of all are all women this stupid now?
Second why is she calling some neggress a queen?

The reality is Trump makes her wet.. They have article after articles of leftist skanks writing about their Trump sex dreams …
Just proves women value strength despite what backwards leftist shit they were taught to believe in.

of course she is

What went right?

So we're about to enter an era of unknon peace and prosperity in order to gear up against the worst enemy humankind has ever seen?

So did Voldemort help with Brexit?

For a second I thought that was the guy from Mace: The Dark Age in the background.

you mean to fight the Yuuzhan Vong or the xenos they fight in the W40K series?

She forgot the part where the Space Marxist topple the benevolent Emperor and then the Vong come and rape everyone.

thats a great pic right there

Somebody with a twatter, post this to the bitch

who the fuck is the nigress to the left?

you had one job

He somehow managed to get villains that would never play second-fiddle to anyone to work under him. Do you have any idea how impressive this is?

Beyonce.

and why is a shitty pop star "the queen"?

loominooti

Why are SJW's worshipping a fucking singer?

cuz muh pop culture

And that's how you know that Clinton-supporting liberal centrists aren't real nerds.

That photo of Beyonce looks the corny photos sandnigs and pajeets love posting on their Faceberg walls. It's aesthetically offensive.

Niggers are physically incapable of having class.

Amidala wasn't a queen by that time either.

Trump is like Leto Atreides II in Dune. He gonna make a lot of shit people will hate him forever, but its all to save human civilization.

Why do normalcucks fucking worship Beyonce so much? She's no different than any other corporate, manufactured pop star, yet I always hear about how supposedly "real" or "down to earth" she is.

bc normies are stupid

normalfags don't make decisions, they just parrot what they are told. it's not particularly complicated.

because she a rich nigger wommyn and that's supposedly makes her "stonk independent role model".

Jay Z getting cucked

Good times.

JUST

Just let it happen.

This sounds like it should be in a "what girls think they want / what they really want" picture.

kek someone do it
cucks vs trump

We really are in the best timeline, thank fuck reality folded enough times.

thats not your face. you arent a cute anime grill.

You can't prove that

Absolute madman.

if you were a cute anime grill then you would lack the third dimension necessary to type on the keyboard. check and mate, 3DPD.

Is there literally anything he can't jew?

I just type on my 2d keyboard.
Your move.

that's not his point, the point is magneto was a holocaust survivor, and trump is often described as a fascist nu-hitler. why the fuck would magneto side with him?

checking that mirror get

WE WUZ BE JEDI AND SHIEETT

His point was that they are posers and not actual nerds. Amidala not being the queen is another example of that.

How and why are normalfag are the way they are? Why can't they have independent thought?

Donald Trump is confirmed incubus. What women really love is power. They spend so much thinking about terrible and strong Trump is, they get dominated by him in their dreams.

There's not enough souls for everyone, so a lot of people born end up lacking one.

Wait… sol this time, the cuck is black and the bull is white? How peculiar!

cuck my life into pieces

I've always wondered how reincarnation squares with population growth.

Animals have souls, and are being reincarnated as humans at such a fast pace, their own species are dying

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.